It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it This Did Not Make the News?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In Dec. 2008 Ben-ami Kadish pled guilty to being a spy for Israel against the US. I looked everywhere for this maybe someone can help me find the links where he pled guilty in Dec. but alls I found was old April news saying he was caught and questioned.

en.wikipedia.org...

This goes back several years evidently. So I look at this and say to myself this guy was a spy and stole American secrets and gave them to Israel. Why did this not make the news? I look at things like the USS Liberty and how it didnt get attention and then I look at this....

www.viewzone.com...

Then looking at all the issues of today. Why is it anything that has to do with Israel has to be handled with rubber gloves? Why cant we just say to Israel and others you know what your on your own. If you need weapons we will sell them to you, you need food we will sell it to you, you need supplies we will sell it to you but from here on out your on your own. Why is it that we arent questioning our relationship. What strategic value does Israel have to the United States that makes us deal with what we do for these guys. I also raise the same question about Saudi Arabia and Pakistan also. Why do we continue to ally ourselves with these people?

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Because Israel is really nothing but an american outpost in the middle east.
A base to commit every crime against humanity known to man. It is really not
the people of Israel doing this, it's not jews doing this, it is america that is
creating all this war and attrocity. Without america, Israel wouldn't even exist.

Israel is just an american tool of war. I wish the Israeli people would finally
open their eyes, and see the attrocities against innocent people they are
being used for.

Hamas caused 22 casualties in 7 years with their puny home made rockets,
they do this because they see no other way of keeping the world's attention
to the dire and inhumane situation they are in. In the last 12 days, Israel
has murdered almost 700 people, with as only excuse, Hamas rockets. How
anyone can support Israel and america in this war, is completely beyond
my ability to comprehend.

I hope to God americas evil chokehold on this world will be destroyed soon.
They've brought nothing but pain, misery, poverty, attrocities and darkness
to this world, ever since their creation hundreds of years ago. That country
was built from the start, on never before seen genocide, treachery,
betrayal, atrocities and slavery. It has been building on those fine attributes
untill this very day.

It really can't be easy being an american citizen, and realizing the horrors
your country has brought upon this world. I send you my good wishes and
prayers, americans. I hope you someday find the strength to rebuild
your country in love and compassion.

[edit on (7/1/09) by Wehali]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Whoa, easy w/ the attacks on America. I assure you the majority of Americans are against any war our "government" send our troops into. We're just as disturbed by this as anyone else. It's not America, it's the shadow government that rules the entire planet.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
Whoa, easy w/ the attacks on America. I assure you the majority of Americans are against any war our "government" send our troops into. We're just as disturbed by this as anyone else. It's not America, it's the shadow government that rules the entire planet.

I really don't see his remarks as attacks on American people. I see sympathy. It truly ISN'T easy - being an American citizen - realizing the horror our country has brought upon this world, is it? He sends good wishes and prayers. How exactly is this an attack upon any American.

As for why this isn't on the news: Is this seriously still in debate? It truly doesn't matter whether it's Israel or not, as our mainstream media barely finds the will to broadcast weather reports, let alone anything impacting ANYONE in America. It has been painfully obvious for quite some time (Years if not Decades) that our media is not 'our' media. They care not for anyone in this nation. They care not for any American's opinions on what should be pedaled as news. They care simply for profit and what their 'owners' tell them they will do. They are just as filled with flouride and aspartame as most of the American public and just as complacent, apathetic, cowardly and willfully asleep and neglectful because of it.

There are no mainstream media outlets that give true news anymore. Do not look to mainstream television for the answers you seek. It's called an idiot box for a well-deserved reason. Anyone who believes that the TV will give them an accurate vision of our world today is in an unbelievable amount of denial. How much neglect does it take to convince people we live in a purely fascist police state?

The time truly has come, for all good men to come to the aid of their country, and I will do my best to protect the sheep just as fervently as the aware, for if it wasn't for them, I certainly would have gone insane or homicidal years ago.

...just more words to be ignored...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
the people of Israel doing this, it's not jews doing this, it is america that is
creating all this war and attrocity. Without america, Israel wouldn't even exist.

You got it backward, in Israel, among themselves, they know full well, who control whom:

"Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."

www.mediamonitors.net...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
...would it be inappropriate for me to call you people lazy?
nothing is as black and white as you all portray it. "America has done nothing but...." what kind of BS generalization is that? Really?
The news is worthless? Main stream media? All of it? Can't you take the time to pick out the truth from the lies or does that take too much work? Are people either bad or good and are they that all the time?
Your...and I mean all of you that have posted so far, have expressed narrow sound byte drivel, without acknowledging the complexity of the human condition just like a politician does.
The OP asked a good question, why do we support Israel and seem to give them a blank check on everything. How do we tolerate their spies.
Some do it because they are our proxy in the middle east. Some do it because the Bible says to do it and that God blesses those that protect his people and curse those that don't. (yeah, get a politician to admit that) Some people believe that if Israel goes then the end of times is upon us. Some people in high places are from Israel and even have dual citizenship and have held high government offices while holding this dual citizenship. Some do it to piss off the Muslims and Iran.
Some do it for all of the above reasons too. But what answer are you looking for?
My objective observation is that I am amazed that a group of people could be so hated for what 2000 years? That certainly doesn't hurt the case of perhaps thinking they might be a special group of people. I am not superstitious and I certainly don't take the Bible literally nor believe everything that is in there but I admit that I am one of those people that have to throw my hat in with the Jews and Israel. Maybe if they were just another ordinary race or country or group of people then I wouldn't, but my normal rational thinking self seems to be submissive when it comes to them. I mean I really can't stand the thought of giving some foreign country's spy a pass. I think it is even possible that some of them were in on 9/11. But even as I sit here in unexpected conflict, I honestly feel a loyalty to them.......now aint that some sheet. Not where this post was going but I'm leaving it as is. I feel as loyal to Israel as if it were the 51st state. I also feel like I am at an AA meeting and just introduced myself and said I was an alcholic......well, I am going to figure out why this is and if my early Christian indoctrination is responsible for this illogical position.
....um...excuse me now.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PopeyeFAFL

"Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."

You got that right. Sheesh a U.S. outpost in the middle east? American spends a FORTUNE on Israel, and they don't listen to a word we say. They are not even good as an auxillary military base. They are of no use to us whatsoever.

They only thing Israel could be "used for" is peeving off people in the middle east. We Americans could EASILY do that ourselves and for a lot less than the 8-12 billion we give them every year.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A good portion of our Iraq funds goes to Israel.

Man every nation has spies in every other nation. It's typical, nothing to be surprised about.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
A good portion of our Iraq funds goes to Israel.

Man every nation has spies in every other nation. It's typical, nothing to be surprised about.

Generally its not you "allies" spying on you and pushing dual citizens in your government. I feel there is a huge conflict of interest. I think its time to part ways with Israel. I hope they flourish and are prosperous. I just dont want another American life or dime to ensure it happens.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Wow! I have to tell you that is just insane that Michael Chertoff the head of a Gestapo sounding orginization like Home Land Security and the conduit of every bit of sensitive security information to the President is Israeli!

I figured they took over the CIA, maybe even bought and incorporated the United States, but how disgustingly blatant can you be?

Hey will Belgium take us? Please pretty please, I love Chocolate, promise to work hard, and will spend half my money on it!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello,

well there is asimple answer.
Israely people are mostly Jews. Nothing bad with that!

However jews are on a very tight and supportive net to each other not forgeting that their head men are wealthy and control economics on a global scale by any means. I mean no offence to any one nor am i antisemitic,
but if you did not know look it up.

On the one hand i don t like it myself America wandering around the world not minding its own bussines, on the other hand there are often some other people or groups behind the scenes (not necesarily jews). I think the President has authority but in the end he or even she is a mere puppet. When this rule is broken you get JFK. Thats just the way it is.

So don t go wandering about why this or that is not making the news.
Jews or not there are things the population cannot control. This is todays democracy... enjoy it... or stop feeding the mashine in order for it to stop eating you. In order to do that you have to open your eyes first.

Be well.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
the problem with Americans is that we allow our government to get away with crimes. what the hell is going on in all those top secret bases? there is no oversight. the people that over see our military, cia, nsa, work for them. that's just stupid, and if they don't work for them then their controlled by them and if they can't be controlled by them their target by them for take down. your right our government is out of control and under evil powers. for some reason your anti-american if you tell the truth about your own government. wake-up you idiots before you end up in one of those death camps wondering what the hell happened.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Clap and Standing Ovation to you.

700+ vs 22......

And does Israel even realize that with each civillian death it causes, it angers another entire family to join Hamas extremists for revenge?

Even if 200 of the Palestinians killed were actually Hamas fighters - the other 500 non-combatants now have at least 2-3 extremely angry loved ones\family members who will be very keen to join Hamas fighters and get revenge against Israel.

Israel is creating more hate and creating an army of hatred against them by trying to fight this war.....the fight will get bigger and more expensive as it goes on.

Which is AWESOME news to the American Defense and Weapons companies making tons of $$$ selling the weapons.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
i just remembered something, irrelevant or not i want to share...
two summers ago there were two chicks from Israel that made a very bad impression on me. Beautifull, yet appaling in a way. They were clubing and all the rest when they came on to me. Wanted to get social and move our company to more private fields... Anyway i asked them about back home and they replied that its all ok for them, its the others that should be worried about. All this pain in the area and yet they went clubbing on their underground protected clubs easily affording the mess.... just one example of our conversation.

As if all this is normal since we have the means ..... doing nothing positive to improve the situation. Not the girls ofcourse, but their mentality showed as being mutual between their people.

Thats all. i said it.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Israel is just an american tool of war. I wish the Israeli people would finally
open their eyes, and see the attrocities against innocent people they are
being used for.

Hamas caused 22 casualties in 7 years with their puny home made rockets,
they do this because they see no other way of keeping the world's attention
to the dire and inhumane situation they are in. In the last 12 days, Israel
has murdered almost 700 people, with as only excuse, Hamas rockets. How
anyone can support Israel and america in this war, is completely beyond
my ability to comprehend.

untill this very day.

It really can't be easy being an american citizen, and realizing the horrors
your country has brought upon this world. I send you my good wishes and
prayers, americans. I hope you someday find the strength to rebuild
your country in love and compassion.

[edit on (7/1/09) by Wehali]

You have no idea how horrible it feels to be an American citizen for me, especially in these times.

Though, as soon as I get a chance, I'm outa here.... I just wish it was easier, or hell, even possible to rebuild any country with none of the things you stated.

Anyway, I still pray everyday that these stupid wars would end, but if people are right and America is using its power to somehow control all of this, then I'm scared.....

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-

Agree the best thing we can do is post this info around the net to as much places as possible, work as a team. It will be tedious but achievable...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Which is AWESOME news to the American Defense and Weapons companies making tons of $$$ selling the weapons.

So then why isn't our economy stabilizing?!!

That's so unfair for the Dep. for Defense to keep all the cash!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

Now wait a minute don't start blaming the shadow government when you know its' the ETs behind this whole thing, the shadow government has no choice but to obey.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The US and Israel share so many technologies and intelligence that the line often gets blurred. How in hell can it be bad to share some thing today, that they will likely be given next week?

This isn't the first American who has spied for Israel. It won't be the last.

Like it or not, Jews have to be the most intelligent cultural group in the world. God only knows how many Nobel Prizes alone!

For thousands of years, they have maintained their cultural identity, and have been compelled over the years to stick together. So one military man in one country who is Jewish, would likely not think too much about dropping some intelligence to a fellow Jew, especially when the two countries are so very close.

I don't see such a big deal myself, and I'm not Jewish.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

untill this very day.

Wow. Ok. I have a couple of things to say in response to that.

The Crusades, The Vikings, Genghis Khan, Stalin, Hitler, Chairman Mao, The Thirty Years War, The Hundred Year War, The Ottoman Wars,

en.wikipedia.org...

* Battle of Zhuolu circa 2500 BC
* Jia-Shang Conflict circa 1628–1600 BC
* Yin-Zhou Conflict circa 1035–1027 BC
* Chu-Han Contention 206–202 BC
* Yellow Turban Rebellion 184
* Three Kingdoms Period 221–280
* Wu Hu Invasion 304

[edit] Medieval period

* Sui Conquest 581
* Goguryeo-Sui Wars 598–615
* Goguryeo-Tang Wars 645–668
* An Shi Rebellion 756–763
* Mongol invasions 1206–1368
o Genghis Khan's Invasion 1205-1209
o Yuan Dynasty Conquests 1211-1234
o Battle of Yamen 1279
* Ming Dynasty military conquests 1368-1644
* Japanese invasions of Korea 1592–1598

And dont even get me started on the history of slavery and conflict in the middle east and Africa predating the US.

Save your fake sympathy for your own continent. You guys over there have done your fair share. That list doesnt even scratch the surface of the Non-US pain suffering, attempts at genocide and darkness.

I thought Americans were the ones who were supposed to be out of touch with reality and uneducated about other countries?

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join