It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamRebel Plagerized Me.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hum................DR never ripped-off any of my stuff

What's a matter DR wasn't good enough fer ya?
Okay...okay I'll tell you what I'll do. If you can give me the "EXACT" location (not that it was just in the center of town in Pahrump) of where they dug up Binions silver.....I'll send you the movie prop I got while "Unsolved Mysteries" was filming the story.
It's a common brick painted silver used in the filming to replicate the real thing
In other words.......... IT'S A FAKE LIKE YOU!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Looks like TSC will have a new member soon...............

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Also, he will have difficulty accessing ATS in the future.

lol...Im guessing he was banned on the server firewall. That doesn't happen very often. Anyways, I say off with his head

Al

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Hmmm... whatdaya mean? I hardly have any comp knowlege lol! and I want to know how u can do this

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hmmm... whatdaya mean? I hardly have any comp knowlege lol! and I want to know how u can do this

It's kind of hard to do when your fingers get cut off>

This is just outright appauling.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
How can I check to see if any of my stuff was stolen?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

I think this will work...

42 pages to go thru, you might be there for awhile.

-B.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

Check these out. www.unexplained-mysteries.com... _type=posts

Yeah, I know, it's quite the list. That's all I can do for you.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
what a jackass

I recognized some of these titles from ATS posts Ive seen:

Doppleganger

Stephen Hawking was Wrong!

Haunted Hot Spots Near You (actually a post I made, but he didnt copy the whole thing, just the title)

Proof of Bigfoot, and why it's real.

The secret of "melting" stones

A diamond star that is 10 billion trillion carats

Is Everyone Inbred?

2 Eleven Year Olds Drink themselves to Death

Think they Can't Track You? Think Again!

Tunneling under Stonehenge

UFO Hall of shame

Teen Discovers on Net that He was Abducted!

Buy a Russian Mig-29

Extinction of Languages

Correct me if Im wrong, but Ive seen some of these titles of threads around the ATS boards. I didnt really take time to look into it. What a loser.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I got to page 14 b4 I had enough..

Lets see:
Dbates
Skeptic
Zion
John bull

Are 51 Special report
Al-Qaeda origins and history
Plague of Locusts

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
lmao - he proposed a NEW debate forum and then proceded to "suggest" topics which were already debated!? That takes some balls.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

(I don't think he ever ripped off of me though
)

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
Not sure if this is the same person or not:

www.livejournal.com...

Mr M, take a look as his avatar here:

www.spaceflightnews.com...

[Edited on 8/4/04 by COOL HAND]

What a retard. He wouldn't know what to do with a weapon like that if you gave him the manual.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
did you all read this post?

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

I don't think he got his wish somehow

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
He said that he didn't want to go out publicly, and that's exactly how he did go out. I think this is the worst type of punishment we could've given him. Internet embarrassment. It is something that is very hard to come back from.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
How is it that you found out about DreamRebel's copying of your statements (as well as many other members of this board), Star Child?

that's almost like finding that metaphorical needle in the haystack

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well, to tell truth, it was accidental.

I was bored, and decided to search for AboveTopSecret on Google, even though I knew what it would bring up.

Yeah, I know.

Anyway, it brought up a whole bunch of links, and I was searching through them one by one, when I came across the link I provided on the original post in this thread. I found my list of security clearances that I had posted on ATS, on U-M.

I noticed the username DreamRebel, and remembered that there is one user named that on ATS. I did a search on ATS real quick to verify the username, and then decided to post my complaint.

So, to conclude, it was all accidental. Fate if you will. It's funny how it happened, but I am glad it did. Because the last thing we need is someone leeching off of our website, and posting everything we come up with on another. I have no problem with the information being shared, and I'm sure no one else does either. It is just the principle, that he was copying our posts (word for word) over to another forum, in order to make himself look as if he was some kind of know it all. That pisses me off more than anything.

It's like to kid in school who copies all of his friend's homework and notes, and ends up getting straight A's in school, you know? He doesn't deserve that.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
Well, to tell truth, it was accidental.

I was bored, and decided to search for AboveTopSecret on Google, even though I knew what it would bring up.

Yeah, I know.

Anyway, it brought up a whole bunch of links, and I was searching through them one by one, when I came across the link I provided on the original post in this thread. I found my list of security clearances that I had posted on ATS, on U-M.

I noticed the username DreamRebel, and remembered that there is one user named that on ATS. I did a search on ATS real quick to verify the username, and then decided to post my complaint.

So, to conclude, it was all accidental. Fate if you will. It's funny how it happened, but I am glad it did. Because the last thing we need is someone leeching off of our website, and posting everything we come up with on another. I have no problem with the information being shared, and I'm sure no one else does either. It is just the principle, that he was copying our posts (word for word) over to another forum, in order to make himself look as if he was some kind of know it all. That pisses me off more than anything.

It's like to kid in school who copies all of his friend's homework and notes, and ends up getting straight A's in school, you know? He doesn't deserve that.

Mr. M

Hmmm...
yeah I get it. busy as always with the war on information, eh?
im kidding.

But, yeah, you're right in that respect. I agree with your position on how wrong it was for this person to leech the posts from people on this board. That metaphor you used could not be better for this situation; the person simply does not deserve recognition nor reward for copying from others. This person does not even deserve pity for what he has done, which is something I do not say very often.

Why? Because he even stole personal posts from the lives of people on this board!!! that upset me as well, worldwatcher. stealing the ideas and information that was gleaned from the minds of members is one thing, but copying the personal encounters and thoughts of members is another.

[Edited on 4/9/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Let me guess, AlnilamOmega,
you thought I was "monitoring" the activity of users on ATS?

Mr. M

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Al

A decent firewall can block certain IPs or IP ranges from accessing the computer. An IP is a number assigned to every computer on the internet, to make sure the server knows where to send the information of the site too. He'll probably need to change ISP to get a totally different IP. Broadband (cable / ADSL) always has the same number) and dial-up always a number in a certain range.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Exactly. This is relatively easy to do, and can be implied on anyone deemed necessary. All the more reason to behave, right folks?

Mr. M

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join