It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamRebel Plagerized Me.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think I'm the only one around that finds this truly hilarious. Like sure DreamRebel is a wanker for doing that. But the scale of this is bloody amazing. He's copied everything including the kitchen sink (Even some Debates). The poor little fella must have spent a huge amount of time just ferrying the posts across. Hes gotta at least get points for being persistent

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That's what I find funny. Not one original thought from the dude. How lowly and pathetic do you have to be. I bet it's some goofy kid or teenager pretending to be intelligent...

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Am I the only person interested to hear from dream rebel? I'd like to know why he was doing this. some type of explanation from him regarding his motives. I think those of us who were plagerized (currently i'm not sure if I was, although I HIGHLY doubt it lol) deserve to hear from him as to why he was doing this. He owes you guys that much.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Question #1.

Does anyone esle find it oddly coincidental that DreamRebel shares the initials of another former ATS member....DR. That is pretty strange.

Question #2.

Another member posted that he saw DreamRebel on another site. www.spaceflightnews.com...

Check out what he's stealing there. Guess he forgot about remote image linking. B-U-S-T-E-D !

www.spaceflightnews.com...

A direct copy of

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted by ATS member - dbates

His name at any new forum site should be Ctrl-C,Ctrl-V.
He does enough of it.

If any of you find offense to the reference about the former DR, I apologize.

[Edited on 4-8-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey! I had to listen to elevator music for 15 min to get that information.

I didn't realize that we had a mirror site for ATSNN.com

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Question #1.

Does anyone esle find it oddly coincidental that DreamRebel shares the initials of another former ATS member....DR. That is pretty strange.

Read back 12 posts from yours

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Geez, he got me, too!!!

me:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

dream rebel:
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

I'm telling you guys, going through dream rebels's posts is like reading the opost here. Almost EVERY thread he started has the same title listed here. You all should take a look and find your own thefts!!!!!!!
dream's rebels life of crime

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
copying some one could be the highest form of flattery !!!

he must have thought it was awfully good to copy it!!!

personally ive found he has never added anything new to ATS also and personally found when he does show up its usually to debunk...be a troll...disinform or ridicule.....!!!! and then he gos on to copy what youve said!!!
i dont usually respond to anything he says and think this was just waiting to rear its ugly head sooner or later..
now consider this my people ....maybe this was the plan all along ... and you can go where you want to with that ....but thought id just shoot it out there for those of you with original thinking to contemplate.

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't know of I should be insulted or content that he didn't copy anything from me...sheesh...

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

Originally posted by darklanser
Question #1.

Read back 12 posts from yours

Sorry about that Venus. I read every page except the previous page.

Good thing I'm DL, not DR.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i can tell you this thorfinn dream rebel is no kid or teenager...

ive followed what he does here on ATS with a very close eye and this is not the case

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Haven't read all replies to this, but I was reading all his posts on UM, and I've only looked a little way down, already I've seen he's copied one from Jonna

original: www.belowtopsecret.com...

DR's: www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

It would be interesting to see what he had to say for himself though....I'm surprised no one's said anything before!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What a rediculous person he must be in real life! Can you imagine?!

He must've been sitting in front of the computer 12 hours a day copying and pasting his little arse off!

Kano is right! He gets points for persistence. BUT he is a low life non-thinker which far outweighs the points...

DreamRebel... the Ultimate POSER!

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 4-8-2004 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
Haven't read all replies to this, but I was reading all his posts on UM, and I've only looked a little way down, already I've seen he's copied one from Jonna

original: www.belowtopsecret.com...

DR's: www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

It would be interesting to see what he had to say for himself though....I'm surprised no one's said anything before!

HA! Good find! That really doesn't bother me though as much as if he had copied my personal opinion or theories on something.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hey! he copied me too!

I guess that means I should be flattered that some of my posts are worthy enough to be copied....
I'm somebody!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What more can you expect from a guy that looks like this?

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Muahahaha! I really didn't know the guy, but what he did was truly distasteful and disgusting. I'm glad he's gone.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
That will teach me to spout off without reading everything first.

I didn't realise the bugger had taken whole threads and posted them as his own. I don't mind people using bits of my stuff (even without links etc) but to take the lot ? - thats a bit much even for my own kind-hearted soul to take

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by Pisky]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join