It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus and the Moon landing hoax

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - Every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder.
~ John Glenn

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
I would like to read these four quatrains posted here in the original French and I will correctly interpret them for you in a matter of minutes without dictionary. My mother tongue is French and I have practice reading ancient French. Not that I do not trust your translation but you interpretation is a large step for man to take.

Here are two sources for the four quatrains, with french and english

Quatrain 4,29

Le Sol cach eclipse par Mercure,
Ne sera mis que pour le ciel second:
De Vulcan Hermes sera faicte pasture,
Sol sera veu peur, rutiland & blond.

The Sun hidden eclipsed by Mercury
Will be placed only second in the sky:
Of Vulcan Hermes will be made into food,
The Sun will be seen pure, glowing red and golden.

Quatrain 4,30

Plus unze fois Luna Sol ne vouldra,
Tous augment & baissez de degrez:
Et si bas mis que peu or on coudra,
Qu'apres faim peste, descouuert le secret.

Eleven more times the Moon the Sun will not want,
All raised and lowered by degree:
And put so low that one will stitch little gold:
Such that after famine plague, the secret uncovered.

Quatrain 4,31

La Lune au plain de nuict sur le haut mont,
Le nouueau sophe d'vn seul cerueau la veu:
Par ses disciples estre immortel semond,
Yeux au mydi, en seins mains corps au feu.

The Moon in the full of night over the high mountain,
The new sage with a lone brain sees it:
By his disciples invited to be immortal,
Eyes to the south. Hands in bosoms, bodies in the fire.

Quatrain 9,65

Dedans le coing de Luna viendra rendre
O sera prins & mis en terre estrange.
Les fruicts immeurs seront grand esclandre,
Grand vitupere, l'vn grande loange.

He will come to go into the corner of "Luna,"
Where he will be captured and put in a strange land:
The unripe fruits will be the subject of great scandal,
Great blame, to one great praise.

psychicinvestigator.com...

IV 29

Le Sol caché ecclipsé par Mercure,
Ne sera mis que pour le ciel fecond :
De Vulcan Hermes sera faite pasture,
Slo sera veu pur rutilant & blond.

The Sun hidden eclipsed by Mercury
Will be placed only second in the sky:
Of Vulcan Hermes will be made into food,
The Sun will be seen pure, glowing red and golden.

IV 30

Plus vnze fois Luna Sol ne voudra,
Tous augmentez & baissez de degré :
Et si bas mis que peu or on coudra,
Qu'apres faim, peste, decouuert le secret.

Eleven more times the Moon the Sun will not want,
All raised and lowered by degree:
And put so low that one will stitch little gold:
Such that after famine plague, the secret uncovered.

IV 31

La lune au plain de nuict sur le haut mont
Le nouueau sophe d'vn seul cerueau l'a veu,
Par ses disciples estre immortel semond,
Yeux au midy, en sens mains corps au feu.

The Moon in the full of night over the high mountain,
The new sage with a lone brain sees it:
By his disciples invited to be immortal,
Eyes to the south. Hands in bosoms, bodies in the fire.

IX 65

Dedans le coing de Luna viendra rendre,
Où sera prins & mis en terre estrange,
Les fruicts immeurs seront à grand esclandre,
Grand vitupere, à l'vn grande loüange.

He will come to go into the corner of Luna,
Where he will be captured and put in a strange land:
The unripe fruits will be the subject of great scandal,
Great blame, to one great praise.

www.sacred-texts.com...

The two versions have a few small differences, but otherwise seem to say the same thing.

If you'd like to find another version than these ones, please go ahead.

Aftar you get a translation you find correct, come back here and tell me what you think...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I've tried to get a reply from John Hogue about my interpretations, to no avail.

I haven't tried to contact any other Nostradamus 'experts', as yet.

Does anyone believe any of them would actually respond to me on this?

Methinks it would fall on deaf ears, no matter who I show it to,

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by turbonium1

Turbo, you can save your breath. Each and every one of these so called interpreters have sold their souls to get into print. Mr. Hogue is different, like Teddy Roosevelt, he doesn't stay bought. Nosty himself told astrologers to stay far off. Much of these findings will resolve themselves into anagrams, some fine day. My path to discovery is all I have to peddle my Nosty discoveries. I can't let them out, here, or anywhere, until I get a payday. I never broke any code, but more like solving some simple table top puzzles. The link is one branch of my family tree, and the family stories that I was told in my early childhood. These names and places are easy to discern when you know the who and where, and in what year.

Like I mentioned, the well known "a Man called the Gaul ( De Gaulle) would come to lead France three times". Only this one finished up after July of 1958 with the adoption of the French Fifth Republic. By then after a successful Coup de" Etat, in mid May, Charles De Gaulle had indeed led France three different times. But it ran from 1940 to 1958. The verse showing Mussolini's rise and fall, ran from 1923 to June of 1957. The perspectives of these two verses aren't very difficult to work out. But lotsa luck with finding the Il Duce's demise correctly interpreted in any book in print. Benito was a student of Nosty, and the old Seer spooked him into running straight into the jaws of death. Mussolini should have taken the available flight into Franco's Spain, and sanctuary there. He would have lived out his life in comfort, just like Kaiser Wilhelm II did in exile in Holland.

Without Nosty's jeune Selin trickery, Mussolini could well have lived into the 1970's, in Spain. Instead, he ended up strung up from a city gate in Milano, It. just like old King Saul ended up. The modern day Philistine youth's name is hidden in Nosty's anagrammatical phrase, Mis et Mal. I hope this is some food for thought, on how a Frenchman living in the Sixteenth Century can take down a feared leader in the mid Twentieth Century, whom he detests, and parallel chronicle the glorious French Leader, Le Grand Charles, whom he idolized. And yet there are still a bunch of clowns, even on these same threads, who claim Nosty was some kind of drunkard and a total fake.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I just read these a minute ago and thank you for posting them. For now I only see in part and that part I would have interpreted differently. When a thing is hidden it is meant to be hidden from the wise. I will wait yet a while to hear what my spirit has to say about it. I shall post the answer soon. Thank you for your patience. Il faut voir pour croire est croire pour voir. Mais moi J'ecoute.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Some of you will believe what I am going to write and some of you will not.

War and weapons have been the focus of research and technology on earth. Now the sun will become more important as we turn weapons into plowshares.Turn your eyes to Africa where with solar power we will bring to the surface underground water and turn Africa into the bread basket of the world able to feed ten billion people and bring an end to the pestilence of famine. Only one mind in exile in Japan will in the space of one month bring the gift of eternal life but also shame and scandal to religions while bringing praise to the one mind. The reward of the true believer is in the oneness of the mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Like most Green pipe dreams, this will not work for long. In the Karoo, close to the Equator and where the sun shines all day, except a few cloudy weeks and fewer days of rain, per year, the best rare earth magnet motors, coupled with large solar panels, only bring fossil water up about thirty or forty feet to the surface. Actually the older windmills lifted it farther up. But when the wind dies down for weeks on end, then the sheep lose all their water. Tanks built along their drinking troughs only went so far. Solar is more reliable, but oh so limited.

Its already a balancing act in the giant sheep ranches of the great Karoo. Fossil water, and solar will barely make a dent over time.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think you are talking about the Australian outback. I am talking about the greatest Aquifer ever discovered. In America the wind mills did bring up the water but it was wasted through evaporation. The single biggest consumer of water is agriculture. But with new practices and drip watering waste is reduced to a minimum. Anyway this is what those quatrains are about. The hint is the great mountain. The Matterhorn where the top is part of Africa and the lower part is Europe. Look at plate number 52 of the lost book and you will clearly see this mountain. Looking south from Europe is Africa. I have broken all the symbolic codes from the lost book. If you are interested I can show you.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The Lost Book of Nostradamus Plate 53

edit on 18-3-2014 by PhilWhaley71 because: +

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The symbols in this plate are the moon ( religion) it only reflects the glory of God but has no light of it's own. The skull represents death so it is death to religion. The rod is the rod of correction. Symbol of God's authority restored. This happens by the authority of God.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Plate 54

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PhilWhaley71

This plate has a deer as a symbol of the city of Nara in central Japan where dear roam in the center of town. The fleur de lis is a symbol of the king. So the plate means the king comes from Nara.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Plate 56

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PhilWhaley71

This plate represents symbolically the snake of religion poisoned by the blood of the cup of indignation. The cup of wrath. The vintage of the lord. The wrath of God is greatly kindled by religion. The king will pour out the cup and the snake will perish.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Plate 67

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This plate represents Elijah who is the king of kings. He hold the book of life. the tree of life is depicted on the left page and on the right page is written in English which is very rare for Nostradamus it says one male meaning that only one male is needed to enforce the will of God. The wheel of time is stopped. The bow represents the long distance weapon of telepathy. The two fish is what he has caught. Two witnesses that are keepers. Look at he long hair. It took me a long time to grow that.
edit on 18-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Plate 72

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Again the symbol of the city of Nara. The wheel of time has completely stopped.the book of life is empty , not a single name on it. All have fallen short of the glory of God. The two scrolls represent the body of work that I have written in the last fourteen years namely the gate keepers scroll and the seventh seal. The two witnesses are women that have stood as witnesses to my appearance. Now there is only one left.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Plate 68

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This plate represents the arm of God holding the sword of the lord which is the gate keeper's scroll. Underneath is the seventh seal. The scorpion represents my birth sign. The half a lamb represents the other half of the lamb of God the other half being Jesus. The tree of life is elijah being persecuted by the six biggest religions of this world. The gold is the tribute paid to Elijah so that he can finance the change of the world since gold is not tied to any currency. The wheel of time has stopped representing the end of times. When you cannot see the spokes the wheel is still in motion.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join