It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus and the Moon landing hoax

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
There are eighty two plates if anybody wants to have a crack at them you can find the link. below.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by PhilWhaley71

This plate has a deer as a symbol of the city of Nara in central Japan where dear roam in the center of town. The fleur de lis is a symbol of the king. So the plate means the king comes from Nara.

Oh, migosh!

I live in the middle of a city of 1.3 million, where deer roam freely through town!

I am the king!

(dances little jig in his single room hovel, then sits down to catch his breath and rest his aging bones).

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

allthings2allmen
Some of you will believe what I am going to write and some of you will not.

You're right. You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time.

Turn your eyes to Africa where with solar power we will bring to the surface underground water and turn Africa into the bread basket of the world able to feed ten billion people and bring an end to the pestilence of famine.

Not gonna happen. Show us.

Only one mind in exile in Japan will in the space of one month bring the gift of eternal life but also shame and scandal to religions while bringing praise to the one mind. The reward of the true believer is in the oneness of the mind.

1) What is this "one mind" in "exile" FROM?

2) Good to know that in only one month, we can finally lay this predictive puppy to rest.

3) It looks like this "one month" is going to be a wild ride, what with all the shame and scandal being heaped on religions during the month, the praise being heaped on that exiled "one mind", and eternal life being doled out to all. 'Scuse me while I go pop some popcorn to watch it all unfold.

4) "True Believers" scare the bejesus out of any thinking person, because "True Believers" are NOT thinking persons, and they care not who they kill or what the blow up in order to usher in their desired "New Age". Keep your "True Believers" out of MY neighborhood, as they will meet with a rough reception here. these folks already have troubles enough around here.

allthings2allmen
The symbols in this plate are the moon ( religion) it only reflects the glory of God but has no light of it's own. The skull represents death so it is death to religion. The rod is the rod of correction. Symbol of God's authority restored. This happens by the authority of God.

No.

The "rod" is clearly an old-style crutch. Just look at the finial on top of it for confirmation.

The moon, especially in it's crescent phase, clearly denotes a resurgence of either moon-goddess worship, OR a rising of Islam in a surge of wahabbism, OR the rising of a New Religion, symbolized by the "horns" of the crescent moon. Probably significant that it rises over the Matterhorn, eh? The skull represents the deaths that this new surge of religion will create, and it IS significant that those deaths are perched upon the Matterhorn. That's right around the "New Jerusalem" of Zermatt, Switzerland, isn't it?

Taken together, it clearly means that a surge of a New Religion, and the True Believers it creates (who obviously must lean on the "crutch" of this new religion), is going to kill us all - except, of course, those True Believers who survive the death and destruction, if any do.

My, isn't this predictive, prophetic interpretation of pictures FUN?

allthings2allmen
reply to post by PhilWhaley71

This plate represents symbolically the snake of religion poisoned by the blood of the cup of indignation. The cup of wrath. The vintage of the lord. The wrath of God is greatly kindled by religion. The king will pour out the cup and the snake will perish.

Well, all except this new religion of the True Believers you're trying to usher in, right? God likes that one, eh Siggy?

allthings2allmen
This plate represents Elijah who is the king of kings. He hold the book of life. the tree of life is depicted on the left page and on the right page is written in English which is very rare for Nostradamus it says one male meaning that only one male is needed to enforce the will of God. The wheel of time is stopped. The bow represents the long distance weapon of telepathy. The two fish is what he has caught. Two witnesses that are keepers. Look at he long hair. It took me a long time to grow that.
edit on 18-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

Oh.

I see.

YOU are the king of this new religion, eh?

I dunno why I didn't see that coming. I'm not profit material, I reckon.

allthings2allmen
Again the symbol of the city of Nara. The wheel of time has completely stopped.the book of life is empty , not a single name on it. All have fallen short of the glory of God. The two scrolls represent the body of work that I have written in the last fourteen years namely the gate keepers scroll and the seventh seal. The two witnesses are women that have stood as witnesses to my appearance. Now there is only one left.

Where are these "books" that were 14 years in the making? Have you got them in pdf format for distribution yet, so that we all know why we're gonna die in the next month?

14 years IS very significant, as it does denote the beginning of your "mission". I know why, and what happened then to set you off. Don't make me go there, Siggy.

allthings2allmen
This plate represents the arm of God holding the sword of the lord which is the gate keeper's scroll. Underneath is the seventh seal. The scorpion represents my birth sign. The half a lamb represents the other half of the lamb of God the other half being Jesus. The tree of life is elijah being persecuted by the six biggest religions of this world. The gold is the tribute paid to Elijah so that he can finance the change of the world since gold is not tied to any currency. The wheel of time has stopped representing the end of times. When you cannot see the spokes the wheel is still in motion.

The scorpion represents no such thing. It represents "hidden danger", within this New Religion. That's what scorpions do - they hide, and they sting.

Gold, you say? I thought you said that you weren't in this for the money?

God doesn't need gold to finance anything - It has The Power. What need of gold when you have The Power?

"Elijah", on the other hand, might find some uses for that gold...

I bet you just can't wait for that "tribute" to start rolling in, eh?

edit on 2014/3/18 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by nenothtu

l
For a writer your writing really sucks.

Yeah. It really does. I blame it on my hillbilly upbringings. You know, "third grade education", one-room schoolhouse, having to walk 20 miles through waist deep snow, uphill both ways, to get to school, that sort of thing.

One thing they got through my head, however - before I quit school because I was the one who had to saddle the teacher's horse every afternoon - was the fine art of paragraphing.

You should try it. Makes stuff a bit more readable.

Even if I was inventing all this stuff at least I have a creative imagination and the skill to make you jealous about my prose.

Yeah, that's me all right. Eat up with jealousy over your technical skillz at writing. I don't know how I manage to make it day to day.

Sigh.

I don't know if that is your picture you use as an avatar but if it is I feel sorry for you.

Of course it is!

No need to feel sorry, though - I manage to hobble along through life under my own power. Sorry about the beard - my razor has a gap in it.

NOW - back to the regularly scheduled programming.

You know how to program folks, right?

Have you got any response to the actual content of my post, or just gripes about my technical writing ineptitude?

You know, the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that the crescent moon perched on the Matterhorn signifies the "horns" of the new altar to the baalim to be set up there, in your "New Jerusalem". How about it, "Elijah"? Is that where we get to see the "calling down fire" contest?

edit on 2014/3/18 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

PhilWhaley71
Plate 56

This is an interesting plate with lots of overt and significant biblical symbolism. The Fleur de Lise is of course a feminine symbol which according to its use is an symbolic allusion to the great Harlot (goddess of war mother of mars) and curiously the virgin Mary? The Fleur de Lise as symbol of military power and chaotic nature fits in nicely with Babylon or the cup of God's wrath (Babylon from scripture) both symbols of which are representations of chaotic nature or the universe. The snake spitting blood is the instrument or will of wrath as nature the feminine earthly principle has no goal of its own and must be directed. The blood is the blood of the saints and represents those who have died pushing the envelope of human progress.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Plate 52

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This plate symbolises the French story of the turtle that wins the race against the hare by just plugging along at his own slow pace while the hare falls asleep waiting for it to catch up the heart means that the king speaks from the heart and that he speaks five languages like a native. The ring is the wedding rings of those who become his bride. In the kingdom of God there is no more marriage because those in the kingdom live forever and to be married forever to the same person would get boring.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

PhilWhaley71
Plate 52

The heart is the Holy of Holies surrounded by the confounding veils of phenomenal nature or the five curtains which covered the tabernacle and or the five priest which originally attended to it. The turtle confirms this as it is a symbol for the birth of Venus as she emerges from the sea - turtles emerge from the sea. They are also symbols for the world or the manifest universe and evil in old times. The wedding ring is an allusion to her search for a husband or suitor to marry.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

PhilWhaley71
Plate 54

The Deer or Stag is an eidolon for Christ and it's mastery over the power of chaos or Nature depicted by the Fleur de Lise.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Remember to stay within the symbolism of sixteenth century France but please have a go at them. There are eighty three plates in the lost book knock yourself out. I will post some more latter with the assistance of Philip. Any body can play. The link is above.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Nostradamus was an alchemist and it is more than likely that the symbols he used were metaphorical communiques of the esoteric teachings within the lore of said craft.

==>>Here is a good place to get started. You can type alchemy in to the ATS search box.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
In the kingdom of God there is no more marriage because those in the kingdom live forever and to be married forever to the same person would get boring.

In the true Kingdom - the Celestial heavens, once we've healed all our wrongness, we unite once and for all with our soulmate; and as we grow in truth forevermore, we are always with our true other half never to get bored. We need our soulmate to express ourselves to for eternal interaction and stimulation. Perhaps a minor point in this thread, but significant in that we are never to be alone and are eventually to be happy with one other person. And being soulmates there is of course no need for marriage, we only 'get married' because we're living untrue and not with our soulmate.

In regards to these pictures, is there a story that unfolds? What is the outcome; or are they pictures backing up written prophecy - or separate ones themselves? And please do go on, it's fascinating reading your interpretation of them.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

The soul mate of humanity is the lord of lords. The king of kings. First the wise virgins and then the foolish ones. As far as matting goes you are free to make any arrangements without having to live up to your vows. You are all expecting the Lord to show up from space but he comes out of the sea of humanity and you have all been set up by religion to reject him.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

That is a much better picture of yourself. The one before made you look like a midget trying to look like a big man. When you say that I am trying to create a new religion you are completely wrong I plan to destroy all religions and put them to shame so that humanity never gets tempted to do that again. The reason humanity is kept from leaving the earth to go forth into the universe is that they have not been cured of their cancer which is religion. They would pollute the whole universe with it. I will cure the cancer. You said yourself that I managed to offend the three major religions of the world with a single post. I have asked the ATS power that be to open a forum called the cage where people like you and me can go and have it out like men instead of polluting the board with personal grudges. Honestly I was starting to feel sorry for you trying to give you a chance to weasel yourself out of a face to face. Did they not teach you in hillbilly school to pick your fights wisely. The insult is an art better left to gentlemen than amateurs trailer trash with social complexes. You know how you can spot a red neck? He's the guy whose car does not have any wheels but whose house does. See you in the cage in the mean time be quiet.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by turbonium

turbonium, I'm sorry your thread seems to have gone off in other directions rather than staying focused on you. I loved your interpretation of those quatrains. I marvel at people such as yourself who can work through it all and come up with such radical outcomes, all of which seem very plausible indeed. Have you 'cracked' any other quatrains? I'd like to read more of your work. And how do you do it - research it all?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

So if I understand correctly, you are the 'New Saviour' - would be an appropriate title - or what title do you want to be known as? And I'm curious as to how you will rid humanity of the plague and pestilence that religion is? And I'm serious, not meaning to ridicule you in any way. I'd like to hear more of how you see things about humanity and your role in our future. However perhaps it would be better to start a new thread… I don't know about these things being relatively new here - as to what is considered going off topic.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

OK i will open a new thread and discontinue this one. However I do not agree with the interpretation about those quatrains and to think that the moon landing was fake is rather insane. My role is no other than the role that all of us are going to play when we put away the religions of this world because we do no longer want to be brainwashed with stupidity. My role is to usher in a new era then when my job is done I will retire to a well deserved rest. However people will remember me as the one who dared to confront the bull # that we are all wading in. A sort of unbelievable hero that will never be forgotten for having liberated us from the captivity of religion other than that we are all the same. There is only one savior and that is Jesus. He saved all humans from the consequences of our trespass. I will start the restoration of this world but you guys will finish it.
edit on 19-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: Typo

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by zuimon

OK i will open a new thread and discontinue this one.

Or you could just hijack someone else's thread, and fill more pages with your crap..

allthings2allmen
reply to post by zuimon

However I do not agree with the interpretation about those quatrains and to think that the moon landing was fake is rather insane. My role is no other than the role that all of us are going to play when we put away the religions of this world because we do no longer want to be brainwashed with stupidity. My role is to usher in a new era then when my job is done I will retire to a well deserved rest. However people will remember me as the one who dared to confront the bull # that we are all wading in. A sort of unbelievable hero that will never be forgotten for having liberated us from the captivity of religion other than that we are all the same. There is only one savior and that is Jesus. He saved all humans from the consequences of our trespass. I will start the restoration of this world but you guys will finish it.
edit on 19-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: Typo

It seems you have nothing to say about the 4 quatrains, other than you don't agree with my interpretations.

There's no more to say to you, except adios.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join