It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israel haters / anti semites please listen up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

This Crap Stops Now.

This is your warning. You know the Terms and Conditions of Use, Follow It.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Yopu failed to mention that Islam is a HATE FILLED CULT OF DEATH and that Islamic nations sided wit Hitler in WW2. You forgot to mention that the Saudis still have slavery and acn buy or sell people. You forgot to mention that Iran is supplying Hamas and Syria is supplying the rest. You forgot to mention that these Arabs are teaching their kids from birth to hate Jews and Christians...

Hmmmmmm, you seem to have fallen victem of the very propaganda you seem to accuse others of :shk:

Extremism in any form be it Jewish, Islam, Christian, et al. is bad. Taking what radical elements say and do and applying it to a whole group or race is simply wrong.

You forgot to mention that almost NO Arab states even recognize Israel and there is No Israel on their maps... Which of course is ridiculous when you look at the history's of both...

Funny, you expect say the Gulf states to welcome then with open arms but you leave out this little tidbit:

Under Israeli law, Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Yemen are enemy countriesen.wikipedia.org...

And this is for those hat can actually read, you know those greasy Kebab shop types!!! Barack Obama said he was behind Israel in this matter...

Ive seen some ignorance during my time here at ATS, but this is a bit much. I mean don't get me wrong, it clearly tells me where you are coming from and it explains why you have fallen for such blatant propaganta tactics but really now

What next camel jokes :shk:

no fred theres a massive difference between propeganda.. and something you see with your own eyes..

we see with our own eyes the terrorist attacks around the world,
the hate, the intolerance spread by islamic extremists and videos of them BRINGING UP THEIR CHILDREN to hate non muslims.... so please dont call it propeganda as its not!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Thats the rub. Many simply drop the "anti semite" at the first hint of critisim of Isreal. Its a lable that no-one wants and they weild it with impunity it seems rather than actually debate the real issues.

[edit on 12/30/08 by FredT]

correct you can show them facts and it makes no difference. They can only fight by labeling people bigots. star 4 u

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenentity
do you know what amuses me the most
all the thugs and hooligans and jew haters... when asked

`why do you hate the jews`

they have NO ANSWER!

Where exactly in this thread has anyone said anything negative about Jews, or the Jewish faith? Critical of Isreal? You bet, but against Jews? Please show me?

Seems more likely you keep wanting to go to that tired strawman you are building with great skill but none of us here are having it.

Funny the hate seems to be comming from the "other" side in this debate.

BTW you seem to have a huge issue with Kebabs and the people that sell them based on a few of your posts. Whats the beef? or lamb depending on personal tastes?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I was repeating what a poster put on their post earlier to show how stupid it is when they put game set match.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenentity
no fred theres a massive difference between propeganda.. and something you see with your own eyes..

we see with our own eyes the terrorist attacks around the world,
the hate, the intolerance spread by islamic extremists and videos of them BRINGING UP THEIR CHILDREN to hate non muslims.... so please dont call it propeganda as its not!

As I have said any extremist group is unacceptable. Please tell me how any of these groups are any different than hamas;

Kahane Movement
G'dud Haivri
Kach Party
National Jewish Front
Jewish Defense League
Kahane Chai

To quote the AntiDefamation League

In its 35 year history, Kahane's supporters have demonstrated a pattern of xenophobia, anti-Arab bigotry and violence in the U.S. and Israel.

and

March 5, 2002: A homemade time-bomb exploded in the courtyard of a Palestinian school in the Sur Bahir neighborhood of East Jerusalem, injuring 24 students and 2 teachers.
November 4, 1995: Yigal Amir, a follower of Meir Kahane, assassinated Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin.
February 25, 1994: During the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, Baruch Goldstein opened fire on a group of Muslim worshippers at the Al-Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron, killing 29. As a result of the attack, Israel banned Kahane Chai, confiscated their weapons and arrested their leaders
November 1992: Grenade attack in Jerusalem. 1 killed, 8 wounded.

www.adl.org...

in addition they kept training camps in the US to train thier terrorists.

Violence breed violence.

Again how are they any different?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Violence breed violence.

Again how are they any different?

Thats my point exactly.

Things won't get better for either of these people unless they quell the violence and find a diplomatic solution.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Exactly
and there are extreme elements on both sides that simply are not interested in letting this happen.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
why cant you all realize that all of you are brothers your umteenth grand father Abraham had two sons one jew one arab get the connection.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIndependentJournal You failed to mention that Islam is a HATE FILLED CULT OF DEATH and that Islamic nations sided wit Hitler in WW2. You forgot to mention that the Saudis still have slavery and acn buy or sell people. You forgot to mention that Iran is supplying Hamas and Syria is supplying the rest. You forgot to mention that these Arabs are teaching their kids from birth to hate Jews and Christians...

Having grown up in the Christian religion, you have failed to be honest. Christians support the Jewish people only because they believe that in doing so, they will help usher in the supposed god in the flesh man, Jesus. If one pays attention to christian theology, they think that the jewish religion is opposed by G-d and what is really sick, their support of the jewish ppl leads to their demise and slaughter if they don't believe in the christian god (which they do not ... at least those Jews who believe in G-d do not believe in the christian god).

There is much deception in the christian view and supposed support of the Jewish people. I will not accuse you of being aware of this, but dig a little deeper into your new testament and the teachings of Paul.

As for Jesus, he did not take kindly to those who were gentiles. If you don't know this, studying your religion through your texts might be a top priority that you should conisider.

Edited to add: Jewish knowlege should never be lumped in as though it is compatable with Christian dogma just as much as Islam shouldn't be. this however doesn't mean that one should condemn another for their beliefs.. and that is where we have all allowed ourselves to be manipulated.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Most of your reply seems to be an appeal to the Jewish persecution which has historically occurred for much of recorded history. While I sympathize, it is absolutely no justification for the actions which the Israeli state has engaged in - including the building of settlements in Palestinian territories in direct violation of treaties. While America has unilatterally sided with Israel, I can't recall a single American president in the last 40 years who hasn't given that support with the ardent advice that unless Israel honors it's treaties, there will not be peace. Period.

Their historic persecution is no more justification for their aggression than the historic bending-over and raping of the Native Americans would be justification for an attack/raid on a neighboring town. Personally, I see no direct need for a "Jewish State" in this day and age - as Jewish people seem to thrive all across the globe. They're no different than any other religious group or minority in this regard. I do understand the importance of holy sites, such as Jerusalem, to be protected and preserved - but I think this could be better accomplished via an international effort somehow making these cities and sites recognized the world over as "neutral" territories to be protected for ALL faiths to whom they are important, not just one or a few.

Regardless, what's done is done, and a Jewish state is here. Abolishing it is not an option, as we can't simply retcon treaties or conquests of the past. That would just be a cascading mess, and although I hate to say it - the only way I could justify the abolition of a Jewish state is if it was toppled and over-run - and that's something I cannot stand by.

To be honest, on the surface, I think this recent over-reaction by the Israeli military is more a posing position to an incoming US administration. They're trying to make a power-play during the changing of the guard and set the rules of politics by which the Obama administration will have to abide to a certain degree. They're trying to gather as many chips as they can before the new hand starts. To be sure, there was justification for their retaliation... but not to this degree. The people, as always, are stuck in the middle. Palestinian, Jew, and Gentile alike.

[edit] A poster below made a good point about the upcoming Israeli elections. As I understand, the current administration is highly unpopular, and in addition to "setting the ground rules" for future relations with the US, they are likely trying to shore up a sagging power base for the current political faction in power by bolstering public support though a strong showing of force in retaliation.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Lasheic]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Im not comfortable backing either side and here's why. A: They both live in the same paradigm of thoughts, and use the same accusations back and forth at each other and it is sensless. B: Both sides have diverted from "Gods will" according to their Holy Books.ehem.. and chosen to murder..not just that but innocent kids which raises my blood pressure and releases words both cruel and deserving. In my view war and intentional killing is murder. And apologists for such microcosms of our ignorance and society are plain stupid or profiteer yes men for those afflicted with this tragic mental illness...called war.

Peace is only achievable upon forgiveness. Both sides must forgive, and not intending anything against anyone hebrew, jews are lacking motivation in that arena and no I wont bring up Jesus..lol

Now my LoL is cynical and not seriously driven, because I do care about human life, and being somewhat of a naturally selected prophet of God seeing as my lifetime of experiences has led me to a personal revelation about my place on earth..

I had a vision once, now while here Im restricted by rules to talk about how this vision was obtained, ill cut to the chase.

I saw a typical painting of Christ saying things to me, "yes I know what my mental state was"- But I couldnt hear a word. For years I thought that was me not hearing christ, but no that vision was me seeing myself, and currently im in this state where no one cares or listens to me. And I guarentee that if I were chancelor or king of the world, this world would be peaceful..or else. hehehehe HEHEHEHEHE

STOP FIGHTING AND FORGIVE ..IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Flowers

You get a big star for that one. Forgivess and diplomacy are the only way.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

For me, this has nothing to do with religion, ethnic background, language or politics.

It is as simple as one nation pounding all hell out of another weaker nation of people who are trapped.

Yes, I understand that Hamas has been firing rockets at innocent civilians in Israel, I understand that the Israelis need defending from such attacks, but this is only being done to secure votes in an election.

How on Earth is bombing Gaza going to help the Israeli people? All it is doing is making thousands more young people want to fight Israel!
You don't need to be a political analyst to figure this one out. You don't even need to have an average IQ.
You just need to have common sense.

They are doing it to win votes, then continue the constant battle so they have another chance to gain another win in an election the next time. It's a method of convincing an emotional population that you are acting in their interests, trying to protect them.
The Israelis will soon forget that their government spent years trying to be diplomatic and appeasing the international community, but they will remember the "revenge" enacted in their name, conveniently before an election.

I have had sympathy for Israel before, but no longer. Israel is a bully, using indiscriminate bombing to attack a weakened and trapped population.
Israel is not a victim now, they are the perpetrators of inhumane crimes against civilians.

If I had the chance, I'd be joining one of the many international protests outside an Israeli embassy.

And, on a side note, I am extremely annoyed at the US for sitting back and mumbling disapproval.
They were so quick to verbally jump on Russia the moment they stepped a booted foot towards South Ossetia, and yet this is not worthy of massive condemnation because they are an ally?

And the United Nations, as usual they talk the talk and make statements... I'm sure they have about five pre-written statements and release the appropriate one to match the level of public outrage.
I'll bet they're now having a meeting to discuss what they should discuss at the next meeting of discussions about their meetings.
It's all rubbish designed to keep a few people in very well paid jobs, heaven forbid they actually have to DO anything to save peoples lives!

So, to recap, Israel lost any sympathy from me when they so blatantly acted so violently toward a small population in order to secure governmental leadership.

It's pathetic, cannot be defended, and must be stopped by all previous allies of that nation.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

You can be damn sure I get your point. I've been paying closer attention to the few on here who had your views.

I’m all for Israel defending itself, however the attitude with which it is done is where we can see the true intent. Defending yourself doesn’t mean you have to adopt a Nazi-like attitude nor does defending yourself means expending yourself at the expense of those you crush.
I am deeply concern for the Jewish people because of how Israel is to be portrayed. Like others have been trying to show, there’s a third party agenda feasting on the back of Jewish people and they’re going to realize it soon enough. Do you really think that hatred from Arabs or Muslims is all that you'll have to face? Do you really think those those who claim to be your friends, are, really? Just wait and you’ll see the old spectre of Hitler lurking its ugly head again.

Having said that, I also have to consider the prophetic prospective although not being religious at all.

As long as we have people who need to build themselves up by diminishing and destroying others, we will always have these horrors. The human nature has been infested with this kind of evil and God must know that it’s only once this EVIL is removed, only then, human beings can begin to live in peace. Evil can only serve evil, yet all the three major religions seem to teach that good can come from evil. Even an imperfect human mind can see that’s bs. It’s not that good needs evil to subsist; it’s that good can prevail in spite of evil.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Exv8densez]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Doesn't the Jewish bible prophecise that God will waste the Jews and turn their land to waste land if they do not stick to what he told them to do milleniums ago until today?

[edit on 30-12-2008 by 349666]

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

So, in closing......... yes nothing justifies civilians being killed
but if you look at the FACTS... not what some greasy haired guy working in a kebab shop says
youll see israel have EVERY DAMN right to defend themselves, this land is ALL they have and they are going to fight to the last damn tooth to defend it

i welcome all replies but if your going to be imature please dont bother

[edit on 30-12-2008 by plejarenentity]

Hi there.....I haven't been on these forums since forever so I am a newbie again. I usually avoid most times discussing the topic of Israeli's and Palestinians since it only ever ends up in an overheated debate of who is wrong or right.

You are very passionate about your beliefs and the rights of the Jewish population in Israel. You have left some very vital parts out when it comes to history of that region.

You say people have no answer for why they hate the Jews. I say they do and you haven't heard their answer. But maybe you don't understand the answer. Most discussions I have had in the past is not about hating Jews it is about being opposed to the Zionist movement. Or better put what the Zionist movement has become.

I myself am not for dismantling Israel....a bit late for that....but I certainly am not for the vision of a greater Israel simply because some religion speaks of a God who happens to choose a type of people and calls them the chosen ones. To date science has proven how closely genetically linked the Jews and Palestinians are. Wouldn't it be ironic if the Jew wasn't actually the original Jew at all.

But most of all maybe you are missing a very vital point. The majority of Jews living in Israel do not come from that region. The immigration laws have allowed up to a million Jews per year to immigrate to Israel for a very long time now. Those numbers have been dwindling for the last few years. So while more non-Israeli Jews move in more room will be needed and if Israel has shown anything it does not heed international law and has by far stolen more land over the years from the Palestinians. It has no qualms in shutting off the money flow, it cares not that it will deny medical or food rations, running water etc. I wonder how long you would actually sit still and do nothing.

It is too bad that your passion is so misguided. Killing innocent people regardless of religion equals the same....the killing of innocent people.
I've long come to the conclusion that taking sides will not provide a solution for those people. Admittedly I tend to lean more towards the Palestinians I find their suffering to out weigh the Jewish populaces suffering. Stones vs machine gun.....call me a soft hearted. Suicide bombers are terrible but their destruction doesn't come close to what Israel's military has destroyed with their modern weapons.

What it really comes down to is that there are more innocent people dying on both sides and the world, the Western world as always watches. The Arab world is in an uproar and usually tends to do nothing either.

The world truly is a very pathetic place when it voluntarily shackles it's own hands and will only watch. Which by the way mirrors what the world did during WWII. Hitler was financed by the Western Bankers and was able to commit genocide. Israel is financed by the West as well and also is allowed to commit genocide.

Maybe you should stop thinking poor Jew/bad Arab and ask yourself who is really the enemy.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Herein lies the problem Intervene, and you inspire hatred for being "world police", emperialistic, and evil. Do nothing, and you inspire hatred for being apathetic to the world, isolationist, and evil. It's a very fine line to walk, and at the end of the day, you must choose a side as it's nearly impossible to be completely even-handed in these matters. I think a great deal of American policy makers are dismayed by the actions of Israel - but they cannot politically afford to lose Israel as an ally.

It reminds me of something I heard Nikita Krushchev's son saying about his father. He said Krushchev would often have strong disagreements with Castro and more often than not - Castro got him into political trouble. Krushchev said of Castro that he may be a "Son of the bitch", but he is our "Son of the bitch".

Israel is America's "Son of the bitch".

Apologies for the cursing.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You make a very good point. However there are three sides to a coin not two as so often is proclaimed. Looking at that third almost invisible side might give another view of things.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
reply to post by 349666

Herein lies the problem Intervene, and you inspire hatred for being "world police", emperialistic, and evil. Do nothing, and you inspire hatred for being apathetic to the world, isolationist, and evil. It's a very fine line to walk, and at the end of the day, you must choose a side as it's nearly impossible to be completely even-handed in these matters. I think a great deal of American policy makers are dismayed by the actions of Israel - but they cannot politically afford to lose Israel as an ally.

It reminds me of something I heard Nikita Krushchev's son saying about his father. He said Krushchev would often have strong disagreements with Castro and more often than not - Castro got him into political trouble. Krushchev said of Castro that he may be a "Son of the bitch", but he is our "Son of the bitch".

Israel is America's "Son of the bitch".

Apologies for the cursing.

That old word OIL ring any bells?

[edit on 30-12-2008 by 349666]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join