It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone up for "Mastering Astral Projection?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Starting tomorrow here. What are you using in place of the 20 minutes of brainwave generator if you don't have one? I will gladly buy this book if I can find it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

I have the real book. I think that a lot of the other posters do as well. I know that day 1 is missing some pages in the PDF. I am not sure if there are missing pages beyond that though. Sorry....

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Day 2:

Lousy. We had house guests who decided to stay up too late. They weren't quiet when it came time for me to do this. So I was tired and distracted... bad combo. I may just have to do day 2 over again tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Great thread, Karl. I started your post, and I flaged the thread. Anyway.

Have you heard or seen of the cd 'Inner Alchemy - Opening the third eye'?

[edit on 3-1-2009 by gordonwest]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by truthquest

I have the real book. I think that a lot of the other posters do as well. I know that day 1 is missing some pages in the PDF. I am not sure if there are missing pages beyond that though. Sorry....

I would really appreciate it if someone who has the book could see what pages are missing from the PDF and then summarize them. It would be pages 17 to 22 if I recall correctly. I don't want to skip the first day as I imagine that would be the most important.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Missing pages can be found here for all those who need it....

books.google.com...,M1

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

No I haven't. I will look into it though.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I know I'm going to get hate filled comments about my questions, I usually do considering my user name, but here goes. I'm curious, seriously. Where exactly do you project to? How do you know it's real? If it is real, how do you know you'll be able to get back? Please don't direct me to a book or youtube video. Someone try and help me to understand.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

I don't know where exactly you go. I can't say for certain that it is real. It is real to me and I guess that is what matters. I don't do it to prove its existence to anyone other than myself. I know that what I have experienced is not a dream and it is not "reality" either. It's not reality because it doesn't line up with what most people would consider to be reality. I find it to be very real though.

I am sorry for the vagueness of the answer but it is something that makes more sense once you have experienced it for yourself. I didn't believe it would be as real as it is before I was actually able to experience it first hand.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It is really something that has to be experienced to see the truth. I've tried hard to achieve this, while my son did so once quite easily. But, its validity was proven to me, at least, years ago. My mother told us many of her experiences, and then later, my friend. After much trying myself I was ready to conclude they were both crazy, in an adorable kind of way.

Then, one night, I was sleeping restlessly, because my friend was sitting on the foot of my bed. In fact, I had felt her expansive upbeat presence as if she rushed into the house and hurried into my bedroom to tell me something. I couldn't remember what it was, but it was so incredibly vivid and real. Our house guest went to the washroom and I woke up and asked him where my friend was. "She's not here, its the middle of the night!" No way! I tried to spend a few minutes arguing with him, because I knew she had come over.

The next morning she came over for coffee and we discussed her visit, which she had done, astrally.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If anyone is interested, there is a program ,similar to the BrainWave Generator, called Gnaural2 that is basically a full, programmable version of BWG... I've downloaded it and am fillding with it....unfortunately, there are no presets...but it allows you to create and save your own programs....

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Is anyone interested in a meeting place for when we want to meet up for fellow projectors who may be projecting at the same time?

On another note: Day 1 Notes: Firstly I'm not following the book exactly though will certainly follow most of the general guidelines. On thing I think is so important to accomplish is to recognize when I'm dreaming. So, my day 1 night-time affirmation was "You will ask yourself "am I dreaming" anytime something surprising happens".

I suppose that was a failure. Despite being involved in a large scale food-fight contest and witnessing a death by malfunctioning roller-coaster I did not at all wonder if I was dreaming. On the plus side I remembered at least some of my dreams which means it wasn't a complete failure.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Fun!

I have been using a type of binaural beat/ theta or delta hz frequency sound with headphones to my ear. I finally have gotten confirmation as to what astral projection is... even if it takes a lot of work (at the moment).

Here is a copy of my thread describing what all entailed on dec. 21st 08 whilst taking part in a daily meditation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ciao

ps- muslims and jews need to look past the barrier. we all want the same thing.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by survival]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by survival

No comment. *I would get into trouble*.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I used to be really good at AP but unfortunately I have barely the time and always tired or distracted (try being a working single mom!). Anyways I am going to read this book -thanks for the link karl- even if I doubt anyone can "master" this I am sure a lot of people can learn from this.
My advice is that when you found an exit technique that works for you (or seems to be working) keep trying everyday. Go to bed early and set your alarm for 3am then try right away, best state of mind and very quiet time.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Ok I dont want to sound like this is a flame becouse its not!!

But how does this work? I mean do you sit and think of a place you wish to be in or at?? and then your there??..

Do you project to mars or someplace els?

More facts would be great, I know jim marrs talks about remote viewing is it the same kinda thing or much deeper "inner" kinda thing

Thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Read the book. I am not far enough into the program to say where exactly the book has you project to. In my own experience, I have had difficulty leaving my house. So it wasn't the most exciting adventure, but it was still amazing.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LokMessier
Tried it actually throughout my high school life, didn't really get much success

Heh, this rings a bell.

Nothing I did in that period of my life worked either but it laid the groundwork for who I am now.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Ah, cool!

I have this book somewhere and thought about getting back to it. But now somewhat more seriously. This topic could help

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I have been trying to astral project for 40 years now. Might as well make it 41.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by groingrinder]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join