It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone up for "Mastering Astral Projection?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Here are some free Ebooks on OBE with a decidedly religious flavor. Some may benefit from these. It seems like this woman is on a totally different trip from other projectionists I have read though.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Day 2.5 update.

Again I wasn't happy with the energy work. I am not feeling it yet like I used to. I think it is probably a hindrance that I have worked on it before because I am constantly comparing now to then.

No vibes this time either.... but I am remembering my dreams much better now.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I started the Mastering Astral Projection program about a week ago, and I am interested in participating in a "support group" concerning this program.

I thought some of you may be interested in reading other peoples experiences with the program, and having a place to ask questions and find answers to any problems that you may encounter. This is the Official, Astral Dynamics forum, which is run by the author of Mastering Astral Projection.

forums.astraldynamics.com...

Good luck, and I hope to hear from all of you soon.

Adam

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If you guys are looking for a good substitute for a mantra.. listen to this podcast reply at the bottom of page 3.:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just added a new version of the sound to my projection podcast, this one without talking and more accurate to the sound. It kind of makes we want to puke.. makes me think I might be trying to jump out of my body!

But if you download it and listen to it on repeat before you go to bed. It might serve to tell your subconscious what you want.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Today was shockingly fruitful. I tried the BWG again and it put me to sleep as before, the difference this time was that I had a lucid dream. I realized I was dreaming and did some cool things, like flying just because I wanted to and teleporting where I wanted to go. If it wasn't for the fact that I was in fictional places I may have mistaken it for an OBE. I can't wait to try that again when I get home in the morning that was my first ever truly lucid dream. The energy work is helping me feel less stressed out and it is very calming. I can't wait to try more. I'm hoping my dream isn't some kind of fluke, I would really like to experience that kind of control in a dream again.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ShAuNmAn-X

That's great to hear. So you were listening to the BWGEN when you had the lucid?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Yeah, I fell asleep with it on. My wife turned it off sometime after I fell asleep. I'm hoping that I can repeat the results when I get off work. It truly was amazing, I wonder what real AP will be like if I can ever achieve it. I used the "full spectrum descent" preset to be exact.

[edit on 1/6/2009 by ShAuNmAn-X]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Day 0.

Didn't find the book last night
Have to turn my bookshelves upside down but will find it tonight.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Energy wprk went very well but no lucid dream. I think I may not have even reached REM. Damn work calling me because they can't seem to think for themselves. I'll try again in the morning and hopefully I don't get waken up.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Last night was ok, nothing spectacular though. I think I was too tired when I actually started the work. Hopefully I will be more rested tonight. I am not sure though.

I did notice something interesting. I have been trying to re-read all of my dream notes going back to day 1 and really trying to remember the dreams. I think that this will help me with my dream recall. Last night before bed, I was reading my notes and noticed that in one of my dreams I had a visit from a person that I haven't been in contact with for a few years. As it turns out, he IM'd me the day after I had that dream. I didn't even remember that he was in my dream until I reviewed my notes last night. So that was a pretty interesting coincidence.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Karlhungis]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Found the book, will restart with it tonight.
Let's hope for a good ending.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Day one.

Scrounged up the book, realised i had 'the cd compagnion' and put it on. Did the relaxation preparation and was 'gone' for about 10 minutes, total duration about 45 minutes to an hour.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Haven't had another lucid yet but I have had quite a few distractions over the last few days. I had a bout of sleep paralysis but I couldn't control the feelings of anxiety during the experience enough to even try anything. I just fell back to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow brings better luck.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Each person is a little different. But in short. To AP, one must first trick your mind into releasing your dream state '___'.
Once you have gotten to the point where you can trick your mind into clicking over into dream state while still in zone 3 of your mind. You will AP. Its a very refreshing exp. And leaves you with no hang over the next day.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have been interested in astral projection ever since I joined this site in 05. I have tried, just like many of you have, and got to a certain point where I became less motivated with the routine. I tried lucid dreaming first and actually started a dream journal, which believe it or not helps A LOT! After a while I was remembering most of my dreams then just stopped one day. A few days later with no preparation or intent of having any experience that night I started getting the vibration thing going on and felt like something was about to happen. Never got further then this but still it was an experience! I would be very interested in trying this again with all of you. I tried downloading the book from the link that was posted originally yet my browser crashes every time I try. Anyone have an alternate source i could get it from?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Best of luck to all trying this program out. I bought the book but now does not seem to be the time for me. I'm just not focused right now. If you are inspired to do this program then that is a good sign in and of itself. Be not afraid! I recommend Robert Bruce fully.

If you are going for your first AP/OOBE: When it happens keep it short, calm, steady, and controlled. This way you will be sure to remember it. Very good advice given in Robert Bruce's "Astral Dynamics". Pretty sure they didn't say anything about this in the Introduction of "Mastering Astral Projection" and it's very good advice from his other book.

I will continue my dreaming and dream recording and if I happen to catch an OOBE then maybe I will see you out there! Good luck! And if anyone wants to jump into my dream feel free to! That would be ridiculously convenient for me

BTW Isn't a good meeting place the great wall of China? Maybe the western edge of it? Supposed to be able to see it from space with the naked eye.. But when I go on google earth I cannot see it... hmm. I know people say to use the pyramids so if not the Great wall then try to get to the 3 largest pyramids.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Unless the meeting place is in my house or maybe as far out as my front yard, I may have a hard time getting there. I haven't had much luck actually "traveling" anywhere yet.

I have had a rough few days, so I am back to day 5 again just trying to keep on track. Energy work is slowly getting better, but I still haven't felt close to the actual vibes that I need to project. I am pleased with my progress, but I wish I was able to focus better on it. Real life just gets in the way sometimes.

I hope other people are still sticking with this.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I will continue tonight, being day two. Had a alcohol filled few days, that's not the best state of mind to be in while trying the whole astral projecting.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Did day one of the book again and a session of the astral cd companion, had the most freaky dream in a long while and noted it. Did the mobile body awareness thing and that was pretty easy.

Overslept 2 hours for work this morning though but that was no biggie.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm still on day 1. I'm still working on recognizing when I'm dreaming. Its incredibly difficult. I believe what I'll have to do is get to the point where I'm very frequently thinking about my state of mind. I think it would be a good idea for my mental fitness any ways to frequently think about my state of mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join