It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Life Analysis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I stumbled onto a pretty interesting website

although i am like 99% sure it is pure fake it still pretty fun

its pretty simple all you have to do is type your birthday in

heres the Link

here is my past life diagnosis :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1100. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yugoslavia around the year 1500. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Sounds like bull but it's entertaining if nothing else

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

I thought it was hilarious they had a disclaimer. ha!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Now, before I go in... I just want to say that THIS is absolutely (if I had a past life) the closest you can get. But, I am not saying it is anything more than coincidental, as it could very well be. But, I want to explain the similarities because it is very interesting.

"I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer."

(Well, I am male now. I actually wanted as a child to go to Canada. And, when I got there a couple of years ago, I felt at home sort of in my spirit. But, I left soon afterward. And, there was a pulling in me. I remember very distinctly.

Also, I am a musical performer NOW. I have always been able to do things like that. Strangely enough, I have always had an affinity for more primitive music. Which would fit more the times. I can also write poetry. Weird, huh?)

"Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy."

(I have been to almost EVERY country in the world worth going to. I always went with my parents on their trips. And, while in New York, I bought a detective book and learned HOW to be a detective. And, I always solved mysteries and I am an amazing critical thinker.)

"The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people."

(I am currently dealing the stress of learning to love. I am not able to love really. I have a hard time being happy and I have a feeling that it didn't come from MY life. So, if I had a past life... this would be pretty close to the actual thing.)

____

So, that's pretty interesting. Haha. Some cool similarities.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Australia around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

Interesting...I love animals.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Do you remember now?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This was rather fun..lol..seems accurate to me, but what would I know I'm just a guy....

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

[edit on -06002008-12-29T16:25:29-06:00312009bAmerica/ChicagoMon, 29 Dec 2008 16:25:29 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here is mine. Hmmm. I always thought maybe my past life took place in Rome or somewhere in that area.

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1275. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

I find these things fun, but as the disclaimer on the site says:

Disclaimer

I keep receiving a lot of mail from people asking me questions about the Past Life Analysis feature which I would like to address here. First of all, credit to whom credit is due: The program was originally developed by Natalie V. Zubar. The author claims no responsibility for the correctness of the calculation and gives no warranties thereto.

Please note that neither do I!

I have included this software in thebigview.com for your entertainment. The analysis program is based on a 445 lines of Javascript code which perform relatively simple numeric calculations. If you would like to know the details of the algorithm, you can examine it using the "view source" option of your browser.

It is up to you how you interpret the information given by this program; however, you should know that this software is only slightly more sophisticated than an electronic fortune cookie.

Thomas Knierim
Editor & Webmaster

I would take it with a grain of salt

[edit on 12/29/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Haha, I'm older than all of you so far

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Newfoundland around the year 925. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician! Do you remember now?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It even says in the disclaimer, that this is slightly better than(roughly the same as) a fortune cookie.... but it's a bit of fun huh!

"Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Korea around the year 650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yeah, I understand the whole disclaimer. I just think it is interesting how a lot of things fit with a random generator. Pretty interesting stuff...

I think a grain of salt can induce a lot of research. But, while this is here, what are people's ideas on past lives? Is it possible to have a past life? Can spirits be the intermediary between lifes (yes, I meant that and not lives).?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Here is my past life diagnosis :
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1100. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

I forgot to say on my first post whether I think it’s accurate to me or not and I personally think it is fairly accurate but I also think that the trap it’s just vague enough to apply to a lot of different people and make you think that it only applies to you but the last quote it gives does make a lot of sense to me

also I don’t really see how this can be the real deal because the idea of putting your birth date in means that everyone born on the same day as you will all be the same and have the same personality and that just doesn’t seem right to me

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Oh, of course it is literally impossible to be a big deal especially from the very reasons you described. However, it is always interesting to see these kinds of things, whether for analysis or just pure enjoyment, which we all need once in a while.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret. Do you remember now?

Well I must say I am actually rather scared..not in the usual horror type of scared...but scared at how close it does seem to fit.

Wales, well I'm English and my family has mainly British roots, so that could well be true. An entertainer or musician, I would love to play music and I am taking media studies because I like film making.

Jealousy and anger, I do try and combat those on different levels, I allow myself to become angry at small things like family disputes, but try and stop it when something larger is involved. Any jealousy is taken in a humouress way and not seriously. It all fits too well.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
"Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

Do you remember now? "

I don't know about the rest of you but the psychological profile sure does fit me and it is also similar to my Star Sign which is Aries.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 525. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

hehehe

dats me
kx

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 525. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

hehe dats me kx

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician, or geologist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your brief psychological profile in your past life; Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation; There is a invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find, and use this magical bridge.

Do you remember now?

Fun, cute, and pretty on mark as I'm a leo.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Apparently I was Ghengis Khans go-go dancer..how do I feel about it?Flattered ,maybe a little curious but no thanks.I'm quite fussy about which maniacal genocidists I shake my booty for.But thanks OP,a bit of well needed fun

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
HAHA. That must have been a fun life.

So, nobody answered my question... do you think people HAVE past lives?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join