It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't I Walk Around Naked?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

why shouldnt i be encouraged. i have nothing to be ashamed off.

Because you need to wear clothes.

why must i wear clothes? why? give me a good reason

So that when your invited over to my house, you don't put your naked ass on my sofa. Thanks.

Like I said earlier, it's human NATURE to want to wear clothes, it protects them, it makes them feel comfortable, and it's a social and respectful human behaviour that comes naturally to us and most have agreed to this social respect.

But ofcourse you can still walk around naked if ya want.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I like clothes because my "junk" ain't that impressive.

But I got big feet and large hands... I want the legends and theories to live on.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
I like clothes because my "junk" ain't that impressive.

But I got big feet and large hands... I want the legends and theories to live on.

A bit off topic, but it's amazing how many women actually believe these myths about hands and height.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Rocketgirl

why not thats what im trying to get to the bottom of? when did people start seeing bodies as ugly without clothes?

Ahh I get it now !! You want everyone to get nekkid so you can get to their bottoms !

Kinky...

If most of the ladies in Australia went around in the nude, I would have a heart attack from over excitement. It would be toooo much gorgeousness to handle..

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

reply to post by Rocketgirl

why not thats what im trying to get to the bottom of? when did people start seeing bodies as ugly without clothes?

Ahh I get it now !! You want everyone to get nekkid so you can get to their bottoms !

Kinky...

If most of the ladies in Australia went around in the nude, I would have a heart attack from over excitement. It would be toooo much gorgeousness to handle..

I stared your post. If most, why not every woman in Australia. I have seen some blondes that are so dam hot!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

what kind of information. so far the only reasons i got are either religious or moral. neither of which i agree with

Picture the scenario.. You and your mates standing around out in the living room, talking about whatever it is that you kids fancy... suddenly your dad waltzes out, starkers with his wedding tackle flapping in the breeze, walks up to you and your mates and 'hangs out' smiling and asking how things are.

Slightly miffed your mates all stare at the floor, unsure where to look and desperate not to look at his peter when suddenly out comes mum, funbags'a'poppin and slinks up to dad, giggles wobbling all over the place, and asks your mates if they'd like a cold drink.

Sounds like fun to me. Glad I don't live in that world of yours, lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I did say every woman originally, but then remembered a few I know from a place I worked at and reconsidered..

The hot weather is just starting to really pick up over here in WA too, so the beaches will be packed with hot hotties or every sort.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

what kind of information. so far the only reasons i got are either religious or moral. neither of which i agree with

Picture the scenario.. You and your mates standing around out in the living room, talking about whatever it is that you kids fancy... suddenly your dad waltzes out, starkers with his wedding tackle flapping in the breeze, walks up to you and your mates and 'hangs out' smiling and asking how things are.

Slightly miffed your mates all stare at the floor, unsure where to look and desperate not to look at his peter when suddenly out comes mum, funbags'a'poppin and slinks up to dad, giggles wobbling all over the place, and asks your mates if they'd like a cold drink.

What about granddad and grandma flapping their bits around, walking into the livingroom...lol

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

*giggles* There is a nude beach nearby, I wish I had a car to drive there.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest

What about granddad and grandma flapping their bits around, walking into the livingroom...lol

Haha, oh god.. I just had to visualize that didn't I... and now I can't unvisualize it.. oO

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest

*giggles* There is a nude beach nearby, I wish I had a car to drive there.

Ooh we have Swanbourne beach... but they don't like people who aren't nude, visiting..
When I was 16, I knew a 17 year old chick who's family would go there often.. She was an absolute stunner too. 8]~~~

Never really did get to go there properly... But then with my luck, I'd have been shot for perving or something since it's actually on army land. lol

Swanbourne Beach

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I see your point. It is not natural to have clothes.

However upon going one time to a nudist camp years ago for a wedding, I do realize clothing importance. Nothing says eek like seeing folks walking around where one has to wonder between which flap is their junk?

It brings up some serious thinking...If they are shaped like this, then how do they get their groove on with that one shaped like that? Then you get cold chills thinking how they can copulate.

Before you make it law though, let me know so I can have time to rid myself of this Holiday food which had to put on much weight. I have insomnia from eating like this.

I'm with the other poster though, I blame it on the pocket where you know money burns if you don't spend it fast enough and mostly on food! I'm laughing so hard my turkey is trying to fly the coop.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Zaphod58

we shall give them a little leaf to wear okay

maple or fig?

-

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

That's not in the Bible!
That's the gospel of Thomas, if I remember right!

It's *not the bible* because a gay pedophile sick freak of a King and his henchmen said it wasn't.

It's a beautiful book and should have been included - regardless what decision was made to throw it out.

Too bad that's only my opinion.

As for walking around nude - go for it.
Why not?
Personally I do a favor to society by staying covered...

But, if ya wanna go buck just be prepared to take the consequences just like anything else we feel we must do that's against the social norm.
I'd suggest not doing it around playgrounds though.

*Taking off my clothes and stomping on them like a child*...

Hey, that was fun...

*P*E*A*C*E*

[edit on 26-12-2008 by silo13]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
ask the late queen victoria whose body was in such terrible shape that she orderd the whole world to cover it all..:-))))))))))))))

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Have you not considered the health implications? How would you like to be sitting on a bus, naked, in the middle of a heatwave, knowing the vinyl seat rubbing against your butt cheeks has had numerous assorted sweaty butt-cracks rubbing against it all day long?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Fatasses shouldn't be allowed to leave home without layers of cloth. It's they that FEMA should round up.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
ah, free nudity - its nice to dream of, but in practice just too fraught with hazards for todays' cotton-wool society. Cyclists would be getting in all sorts of bother (their attire is skimpy enough already), not to mention the odd dwarf's eye poked out by someones' misguided ardour... no, far too risky I'm afraid. Pity.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

LOL i tend to agree with you

Merry xmas !! that did make me chuckle

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join