It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't I Walk Around Naked?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
1) Because you would be a registered pedophile.
2) Because all plant life would seize to exist.
3) Animals would die from corrosive diseases.
4) If God exists, he would cancel the operation of the universe.
5) The sky would fall.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
dude, take to the woods.

I went on a walk into the woods... took off all my cloths and just walked through the forest butt ass naked.

It was alright... wasnt really all that.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Did you know that wearing clothing boosts your risk for skin infections times 10?

Have you ever thought that my right to walk around nude does not infringe on your right not to look?

Rocket girl if you decide to wear clothes that's cool but who's to say that I shouldn't be able to walk around nude? The government? PFFT... People that don't want to see my stuff? They have control over their eyes right? If you saw me walking down the sidewalk you would immediately see my skin color and then be able to react by not looking.

Don't you agree that if people never wore clothes it would not be considered socially taboo?

If you have ever had intercourse before you would then loose your right to complain about the male genital. If you have ever been attracted to a male then you loose your right to complain about the male genital. Unless of course it was with a girl, in which case you would still loose your right because your right to be a lesbian infringes on my right for a fair heterosexual relationship options. Just because your embarrassed by your body does not mean I should be embarrassed about mine. Go to Jamaica see how many naked people you see! There are contests in museums to see who can strip the fastest! :Lol: I am not joking!

new topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join