It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't I Walk Around Naked?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Teslawhy not thats what im trying to get to the bottom of? when did people start seeing bodies as ugly without clothes?

There are some people who have ugly bodies. Those type of bodies need to be covered up by clothes or by leafs. Take your pick.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Somebody once said "Dress for your body size" and I agree with that and amend it to "Stay Dressed for my body size"

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Government Cheese
Just a quick fyi:

My goods dont bounce.

It drags

That was too much information. See that's why humans should continue to cover up there bodies.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Its a Christmas miracle!!

You are the first female to ever request that I keep my clothes on

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Government Cheese
Its a Christmas miracle!!

You are the first female to ever request that I keep my clothes on

Yeah there's a reason for that.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by Rocketgirl]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
clothes are for protection. cold, wet, sunburnt, scraped up humans are not happy humans.
they also hide our emotions(if you're a man). an improperly timed boner could send some hot chick's husband into a murderous rage. (especially if it drags!)
however, if you want to walk around naked, find somewhere that it is acceptable, like the rainforests or europe, LOL!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I like to be fully dressed while riding my motorcycle. Kind of hard to look tough riding a Big Dog Mastif chopper with my willie hanging out.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
however, if you want to walk around naked, find somewhere that it is acceptable, like the rainforests or europe, LOL!

No....stop encouraging the OP.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You know that this is right up front in the Hot Topics. Someone just passing through probably thinks we've started New Years celebrations early.

And naked.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

why shouldnt i be encouraged. i have nothing to be ashamed off.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
While I prefer a certain amount of clothing, if you want to walk around naked, more power to you. Do I want to see you like that? I can think of exceedingly few circumstances where that would be true. Would I deny you the right - nah - have fun! freeze to death for all I care. When things get really bad, economy wise, more food for me ;-)

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67
You know that this is right up front in the Hot Topics. Someone just passing through probably thinks we've started New Years celebrations early.

And naked.

I know right, I guess a topic like this could catch anyone's attention. Hopefully, on New Years the OP will wear clothes or a really big leaf.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

depends how much i "enjoy" myself that night
. hey taking off my clothes is not a sin. keeping them on is. if god made people in his own image i doubt he made them wearking abercrombie shirts and true religion jeans. with hanes boxers and a nike cap.

god is nude.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla

Because you need to wear clothes.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

depends how much i "enjoy" myself that night
. hey taking off my clothes is not a sin. keeping them on is. if god made people in his own image i doubt he made them wearking abercrombie shirts and true religion jeans. with hanes boxers and a nike cap.

god is nude.

No one wants to see your goods bouncing around. Please for the sake of humanity...wear some clothes or a leaf. That's all I'm asking.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
strangely enough, I think clothes are overrated. Currently I prefer at minimum a tank top and underwear, I could easily see myself adjusting to no clothes (in the right climate, of course). Not that I like seeing people nude, but when I find myself where there is a lot of them, I am able to block them out and just not see them. Party on!

(wow....my 400th post and I post about....naked people.......at Christmas......I'm sure something could be said about that
)

[edit on 12/25/2008 by CeltAngel]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Because you need to wear clothes.

why must i wear clothes? why? give me a good reason

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Have you ever listen to the nudist on GTA Vice City???
That's where this is all going, you know.

"People don't shoot rocket launchers in the nude, it could burn you in a very personal way"

LMAO, no wait, ROFL

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Why Can't I Walk Around Naked?

Well, the primary reason 'people' should not go walking around without clothes is because the naked 'human' form is very embarrassing! Have y'all seen the members of nudist colonies? No offense, but they are not very attractive! And even if they were, it's gross!

Could you ever appreciate a naked canine without its fur or a naked aves without its feathers? Surely, there is without a doubt beauty can be enhanced with some external decorations on the body.

Without some protective covering the animal unit would either freeze or melt. You know this is true. Good-day!

[edit on 2008-12-25 by pikypiky]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Through careful reasoning, one can easily deduce how the wearing of clothes came about.

Why do we wear clothes?
We wear close because it's the law.

Who makes laws?
The government makes the laws.

Who controls the government?
The corporations control the government.

Who controls the corporations?
The big bankers control the corporations.

What do big bankers want?
Big bankers want your money!

Where is a suitable place to keep your money?
A pocket is a suitable place to keep your money.

Who invented the pocket?
You guessed it...The corporations invented the pocket.

Where might a pocket be located?
Clothes!

See how easy that was?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join