It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
yes...they exist...I worked on them...as I said...there is no way to fit that much conventional explosive to get that yield into a device that small...I think the argument is ridiculous

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Q: What do forum trolls, dumb questions, and nuclear bombs all have in common?

A: They all exist.

This is one of those times where logic will always fail to win the argument, because nothing can be proven beyond all possible doubt. Even if somebody came on to this forum who had personally constructed a nuclear weapon and tested it themselves, the OP could call them a liar and "nullify" that person's argument, by his standards.

In fact, the OP has already "debunked" any and all arguments against his theory with the immediate blanket dismissal of all refuting statements as "lying" or "ignorance," regardless of their sources, accuracy, display of evidence, or detail.

Such people, who attempt such arguments, are best left to wallow in their own ignorance until the end of time. The effort we'd put into debating them would be better spent educating a dozen intelligent, normal people.

You would all literally accomplish more by writing a letter to your representative asking them to create legislation to reduce the nuclear stockpile than you would by responding to the sheer ignorant muck that is this thread.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by mattifikation]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
They didn't need to fit TNT into a warhead, just like they didn't need to add extra jet fuel to the 911 planes - because they could have planted explosives on the ground in Hiroshima, just like they planted explosives in the WTC.

Why do all the naysayers insist on keeping their minds closed to the mere possibility that nuclear bombs might not exist? If I were to suggest the possibility that the Federal Reserve were a private bank, would you tell me that is an impossibility? They lied about WWI&II, they lied about JFK and the moon landing, they lied about AIDS and SARS and polio and bird flu, they lied about Iraq, they lied about the recent bailouts - why the f0ck wouldn't they lie about nuclear bombs??

And to the poster who suggested I copied this idea out of some book - I've never heard of that book, and I thought this up on my own.

Before anybody replies - Please watch my short movie www.youtube.com... and comment on the footage. None of the replies so far have even mentioned the footage. Regardless of what you think - the footage is fake.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
I am certain that a few hundred thousand Japanese would beg to differ with your postulation. Are they obfuscators?

Can you produce these few hundred thousand Japanese? All I've ever seen are military movie shorts showing the victims, which clearly have prosthetic wounds. Holly wood was good back then, not so much the same effect today.

Nuclear explosion movies are the worst. They are so fake and modeled. My favorite is when they show the buildings burst into flames. The nuclear explosion makes the house combustible, but the camera (1940's) doesn't even move and they are horrible miniature sets in a vacuum chamber. The scale looks all wrong especially of the pics of Hiroshima after the blast....COME ON...am I the only one that sees it's a sham.

Big bombs yes....New Clear Bombs.....Nope.....it was called the "Manhattan" project for a reason.

All hollywood friends....Peace

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
yes...they exist...I worked on them...as I said...there is no way to fit that much conventional explosive to get that yield into a device that small...I think the argument is ridiculous

-Kyo

Did you watch your work in action? Did you see it explode? Not a model or on paper, but did you see it in action?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Q: What do forum trolls, dumb questions, and nuclear bombs all have in common?

A: They all exist.

This is one of those times where logic will always fail to win the argument, because nothing can be proven beyond all possible doubt. Even if somebody came on to this forum who had personally constructed a nuclear weapon and tested it themselves, the OP could call them a liar and "nullify" that person's argument, by his standards.

In fact, the OP has already "debunked" any and all arguments against his theory with the immediate blanket dismissal of all refuting statements as "lying" or "ignorance," regardless of their sources, accuracy, display of evidence, or detail.

Such people, who attempt such arguments, are best left to wallow in their own ignorance until the end of time. The effort we'd put into debating them would be better spent educating a dozen intelligent, normal people.

You would all literally accomplish more by writing a letter to your representative asking them to create legislation to reduce the nuclear stockpile than you would by responding to the sheer ignorant muck that is this thread.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by mattifikation]

All people who have witnessed a nuclear explosion, please raise their hands, because you are the only ones who can put a rest to this.

My hand is down.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
My hand is up yes i have seen one.
And the photos you see on the Internet are nothing like a real nuke blast the colors of the mushroom cloud are not like what you see in photos the colors are a luminescent mass that rolls as it goes up.

The film of those days could not catch the colors like being there to see one.

The one i saw was a shot just before dawn and i later worked as a blaster (20 years)and never seen explosives form a cloud with any colors like those.

It was like mixing glow stick chemicals with heavy smoke.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Which one did you see? Which test number and at what range?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You gotta be kidding me. Did you not actually read anything I wrote? No I have not seen them tested. Testing has been against treaty since 1992. What I am saying is, forget Japan for a moment.

Operation Ivy Mike. 10 Megaton blast. It would be an unbelievable amount of TNT to mimic that. There is simply no way that much TNT could be crammed into the dvice or even the tower supporting it. The mushroom cap was 60 miles wide.

244 inches by 80 inches...

But ya know what...the earlier poster is right. This is quite ridiculous indeed and nobody will ever convince him.

Have a fine day

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Why bother arguing with you?

You're not going to believe anything anyone tells you because you yourself haven't witnessed it first-hand, so any first-hand testimony is moot in your opinion.

Anned has already come forth, why should he lay down his personal credentials to satisfy YOUR needs? It is widely accepted through the majority of Earth's population that nuclear weapons are REAL.(Ask anyone on the streets on their opinion on nuclear weapons, take a survey even, see how many DON'T believe in them.)

The Tsar bomba was rated at approximately 65 megatons, it was dropped from a Soviet Tu-95 Bear bomber specifically modified for that mission. There are photos of it on the internet.

But those photos are of course doctored, that the Soviets had absolutely no reason to detonate the largest nuclear device in human history. The nuclear weapons the US detonated over Bikini islands is also manufactured, forget about the hundreds of thousands of natives on those islands that were displaced.

It is totally UP TO YOU to believe in this ignorant filth. There is no purpose in this thread other than to encourage arrogance and dumify (for lack of a better term) any attempt at education.

So far good sir, you have provided a weak argument to the contrary.

There are treaties designed to limit nuclear stockpiles, why would so much money and time be put into something that doesn't exist in the PUBLIC political arena? Why did we fight the better part of 4 decades of a cold war? To make people scared of something that didn't exist?

Tell the submariners on the Ohio Class boomers that nukes aren't real, see what their response to that is.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Oh this explosion. Horrible back lot trickery.

Operation Ivy...I used to love them...no more bad town.

Anyway, Disney made most of the movies for the Defense Department I believe, which makes sense when you have to do so much with model photography and animation, plus they had great splicing technique for the tunes. I love the explosions in those movies. They use big timpani drums...quite amazing Folly artists, but the military actors are the best with the goggles and all.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Man I want to talk to this guy, ignorant and if has some money we could probably do something. Sorry if I said bad word.
But will someone please kill this thread, this is waste of brain function.
This is worse than thinking the sun rotates around earth.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My great uncle was on a military ship about 60 mi off site from a test blast in the 60's. Within 15 yeas he had no teeth. He was 37. When he asked the military for help they denied him ever serving. Hes long dead. thousands of $$ in medical bills fighting radiation....They are real...Thread over.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Why bother arguing with you?

You're not going to believe anything anyone tells you because you yourself haven't witnessed it first-hand, so any first-hand testimony is moot in your opinion.

Anned has already come forth, why should he lay down his personal credentials to satisfy YOUR needs? It is widely accepted through the majority of Earth's population that nuclear weapons are REAL.(Ask anyone on the streets on their opinion on nuclear weapons, take a survey even, see how many DON'T believe in them.)

The Tsar bomba was rated at approximately 65 megatons, it was dropped from a Soviet Tu-95 Bear bomber specifically modified for that mission. There are photos of it on the internet.

But those photos are of course doctored, that the Soviets had absolutely no reason to detonate the largest nuclear device in human history. The nuclear weapons the US detonated over Bikini islands is also manufactured, forget about the hundreds of thousands of natives on those islands that were displaced.

It is totally UP TO YOU to believe in this ignorant filth. There is no purpose in this thread other than to encourage arrogance and dumify (for lack of a better term) any attempt at education.

So far good sir, you have provided a weak argument to the contrary.

There are treaties designed to limit nuclear stockpiles, why would so much money and time be put into something that doesn't exist in the PUBLIC political arena? Why did we fight the better part of 4 decades of a cold war? To make people scared of something that didn't exist?

Tell the submariners on the Ohio Class boomers that nukes aren't real, see what their response to that is.

Shattered OUT...

Sha doobie....Shattered, shattered.

Why so hostile friend? You are right, I have never witnessed it, which means my word is honest. Why would I go along with everyone when I myself have not had the experience of the awesome power that is Nuclear.

Submariners? Every cousin I have is Navy. None of them have ever seen a nuclear explosion and they handled them.

Look at the facts from your life. Measure what is, and what isn't and determine truth. I'm telling you the truth that I personally have never seen a nuclear explosion, but in old films, made for t.v. movies, hiroshiema pics, and blockbuster movies and all those looked scary, but the fact is, to handle it is not to witness it and to witness it anyway other then first hand is not reliable.

Anything that only a hand full of people can verify is shaky, you should know that being a member of ats.

I just say use your common sense. If you have never witnessed a nuclear weapon then chewbacca is a wookie from endor.

I'm just playing, but seriously use the facts from your life, not media. You are the judge, so judge rightly. Use what you know to be real to determine things, not passed on knowledge...experience it, because then you don't have to argue it, you know it.

Peace

[edit on 28-12-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeforalie
My great uncle was on a military ship about 60 mi off site from a test blast in the 60's. Within 15 yeas he had no teeth. He was 37. When he asked the military for help they denied him ever serving. Hes long dead. thousands of $$ in medical bills fighting radiation....They are real...Thread over.

His files must of been in the building that burned down with all the files of soldiers going back to the civil war. I think that happened in around 72-73. Sorry to hear that. I find it odd the military would say he never served. How do you fight radiation? What did he die of specifically if I may ask? He must of talked about that test a lot, don't remember the name do you?

Peace

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I believe in AKIRA! ...And nukes.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

No, don't kill it. Keep it around.

All the time, people ask "Why doesn't anyone take ATS seriously?" or "Why do people think CT'ers are all crazy?"

Well, now we can link those people back to threads like this one and go, "That's why." It will answer a lot of questions about the public's view of us.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well since this is ATS, maybe the OP and letthereadandunderstand can provide researched and published proof of what was used instead and how it was detonated, etc.

To simply claim "I've never seen one detonated, so it MUST be fake" is truly ignorant.

Your turn guys....

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by violenttorrent

extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

This will be very easy for you.

All you need to do is debunk all the science behind nuclear physics and disprove thousands of papers, equations, etc...

Show us that math that proves that nuclear weapons can't exist.

If you can't do these things, then this is just another pointless thread created to waste our time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join