Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Have you also ever considered that nuke troops have a high end clearence and can discuss only a little?

Besides...you so eloquently said...use my knowledge as my truth

Done...been there...built em...seen em

They are real

-Kyo

[edit on 28-12-2008 by KyoZero]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Well...I was little when he died so im not really sure what the exact meathod was called. I do remember that he was bald...and i know that all his hair fell out at once, in patches. Like i said, i was little so im a bit shakey on the facts, and its not easy for me to bring up to the family, understandablly. I talked alot about it with my parents though a while back and I remember them saying that when he went to the military for help they denied him. He had to sue for the documents about the ship and when he finally got them alot of the info was blacked out. The Gov did everything they could to try and drag the court procedings out and eventually when it got to a point that they(my uncle) were making headway in the case bank accounts started getting closed and things of the like, then they said he never served. Screwed up man. Its wierd thinking back to those childhood memories. I just remember how ugly he was...and from what i understand he was a fairly handsome man...

Ill see if i can get some info from the family and get back to you all in a thread that isnt as wack as this one...Atomic bombs are real.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by eyeforalie]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfinguru
Well since this is ATS, maybe the OP and letthereadandunderstand can provide researched and published proof of what was used instead and how it was detonated, etc.

To simply claim "I've never seen one detonated, so it MUST be fake" is truly ignorant.

Your turn guys....

First please note which Department of the Government "nuclear" falls under. It is not the Department of Defense, but the Dept of Energy. I understand the principles of Nuclear Energy, which is nothing amazing.

It's nothing more then Steam produced by the Rods comprised of various radioactive isotopes, being placed in cooling ponds so that steam may do what it did for locomotives, build pressure to move pistons in this case Generators.

Makes sense in big ships, same concept all steam engines, hasn't changed since the start of the industrial revolution.

I never said "It must be fake because i didn't witness it". I said, the movies were fake. Remember, Hollywood is in the Eagles Palm, along with the arrows of war.

I'm not attacking you guys, so no reason to get all hurt, I just don't believe the movies. I can say they are Hollywood, because they say it at the beginning of their movies.

I'm spreading no disinfo, simply stating my belief, the same way you are.

I know your not what you project, your bread to be afraid of invisible forces. That's what "Government" means...control of the mind.

Peace

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Yes, I have considered that. Can't give away the big secret, plus details are spread out with each piece functioning the whole in team under protocol. Each part knows their part...this saves all butts when things are discovered.

As for your knowledge, I'm sure you did work on them, I believe you, but you've never seen one detonate.

Thank you for your skill and service, but you've never seen one detonate.

I hope the service takes care of you very well, you deserve it, but you've never seen one detonate.

Stage hands build the stage, War Robe dresses the stage, Production funds the stage, but the actors make it come to life so that the stage hands will build more stages...etc.

Let's Roll...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Oh I won't ever lie to you. I've never in my life seen one detonate. Quite true. Doesn't mean I haven't seen my other share of proof. Detonation isn't the only thing that can prove it. Some need to look beyond just that. When you can see inside and see the process before it happens and the items neccessary...yeah...I'm a believer.

Ah well...I know what is there...

Besides what of the few who stepped up and said they have seen them detonate? Now what?

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I honestly can't believe that anyone doesn't think nuclear bombs are not real??????

It's like saying pencils aren't real. I can make the same case for that

Honestly threads like this, really bring down ATS as there are plenty of real subjects to discuss and learn from.

Next thing we'll hear is that the sun is not real.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The Sun Is Real - that's my point. What kind of honest forum poster recommends the following: "Honestly threads like this, really bring down ATS as there are plenty of real subjects to discuss and learn from." You, sir, are attempting to quell free speech. What type of person opposes free speech? An obfuscator, an operative.

While people who object to the possibility that nuclear bombs might not exist are entitled to their opinions, people who are adamantly militant about the fact that they *must* exist cast suspicion upon themselves.

letthereaderunderstand, who is obviously one of a few real posters on this thread, has made exactly the same relevant point that I wanted to put forth for this thread: The footage of nuclear/atomic test explosions is obviously fake. Why?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

you took the words right out of my brain... OP please research Japan Hiroshima bombing. (I think thats how you spell it)

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Exactly syntax - we need to research Hiroshima and find out what it was bombed with.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
So LTRU is a real poster...we are not...

I've been pretty calm despite the fact that LTRU repeatedly threw the "you've never seen it detonate" in my face. I have my experience but what upsets me is that you tell us we are obviously militant and imply that we are unbending yet meanwhile no matter what we say, your side says...nope...fake...liar

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Kyo if you're not a liar, then watch the footage www.youtube.com... and tell me what you think about the footage. Forget about nuclear / atomic bombs for a second and examine the footage. Tell me what you think ---about the footage---

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I will tell you this moment that I am at work behind a firewall against YouTube

I promis eyou I will look at it tonight and give you a ful and honest summary of what I thought.

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Although you have already shown a clear lack of understanding regarding ionization and nuclear fission, I decided to check out your video. Unfortunately, I have no sound on my computer at work. Is there a possibility you could post a summary of the evidence you have to suggest nuclear weapons are fake?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It just irritates me that a detonation is the only qualifying factor for some...there are other ways to tell a nuclear weapon...

Lemme ask this...do you believe radiation exists and that nukes are possible?

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Good Kyo - looking forward to your comments. I have no doubt radiation exists, and nuclear bombs are possible. But having realized that most of what we've been indoctrinated into believing is designed for the social control of the masses and the benefit of the few, I think it is entirely possible that nuclear bomb propaganda is based in fabrication.

TL when you are able to listen to the commentary please let us know what you think. I don't claim to be an expert in ionization or fission and don't deny that they exist. That argument is unnecessary - it's like arguing about whether or not we can get to the moon rather than examining the moon landing footage.

The nuclear bomb footage is even easier to discredit than the moon landing footage. Watch the video with the audio on and you'll see. I appreciate your open-mindedness.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by violenttorrent]

[edit on 29-12-2008 by violenttorrent]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Oh I won't ever lie to you. I've never in my life seen one detonate. Quite true. Doesn't mean I haven't seen my other share of proof. Detonation isn't the only thing that can prove it. Some need to look beyond just that. When you can see inside and see the process before it happens and the items neccessary...yeah...I'm a believer.

Ah well...I know what is there...

Besides what of the few who stepped up and said they have seen them detonate? Now what?

-Kyo

I only saw one reply from a person who said they have witnessed one. I asked them what test and what range and they never answered back.

The other persons uncle passed away before they knew him and they said that the military denied he had served.

Not to much to stand on so far. Can't find any video's of nukes that are not older then 30 years old using the worst model filming ever. Even better, watch the movies and see how no one is wearing any kind of radioactive protection. They are in their shorts and shirtless while putting trinity up on the alter. They made the soldiers cover their eyes, so they never really saw what exploded. If a nuclear explosion releases more energy then the sun, then it is impossible that anything would be left on the planet let alone a drop zone.

I respect you Kyo, but you never saw it detonate, You worked on a nuclear device, but you never saw it used. You understand the workings on paper, but have not seen the workings first hand.

I have faith in your abilities to reason. Magic is cool, dazzling in fact, but I didn't really just pull a quarter out of your ear, it was in my hand the whole time, but it was nice to see the look of awe on your face.

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
no look of awe here...those people wore shorts because after Trinity they still did't know the unbelievable power and radiation was still a new science. I mean hey, agree or not I will not insult you. If I have or it sounds as I have before, let me be number one in line to apologize because that isn't my way.

Anyway...I really wish that individual would return with his test info...I guess time will tell. My whole point is you can tell without a detonation...however...if we wanted to dismiss that a moment let's work on this...

As I asked OP...do you believe radiation exists and do you think a nuclear bomb is possible?

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

I honestly can't believe that anyone doesn't think nuclear bombs are not real??????

It's like saying pencils aren't real. I can make the same case for that

Honestly threads like this, really bring down ATS as there are plenty of real subjects to discuss and learn from.

Next thing we'll hear is that the sun is not real.

Not really. I can show you a pencil. We could toss some at the ceiling and probably have a pencil war if we wanted.

Nuclear Weapons, can't show you those, but I can make a killer blast sequence in After Effects, just like the Air Force did using much cruder methods. They didn't understand or take the time to notice how the explosion moves around against the static backgrounds or that the scale they were shooting in using vacuum chambers at Northrup looked not real. The blast scenes look like the opening of Mister Rogers Neighborhood in scale. They needed to use a larger scale model for believe ability. They were already making movies about going to the moon in the late 1800's and using the same effects as in the blast footage.

You think this brings down ATS, when someone thinks different then you? I have told no one they are ignorant or foolish or that what they say "brings down the forum". I have made no insults toward you or others for what you believe is real.

When I see a nuke explode, you guys are the first ones I will bow to, till then I'll keep trying to lift you up with good old reality.

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
First off...I want to poitn out I never told you that you brought this place down...second...don't ever bow to me if you ever see it...I am a nobody

anyway...what about the hydro bursts? They showed the cruisers, destroyers, and carriers going down? How do you explain that away?

And nothing personal but neither of us have proven it yet so your way isn't reality just yet

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
no look of awe here...those people wore shorts because after Trinity they still did't know the unbelievable power and radiation was still a new science. I mean hey, agree or not I will not insult you. If I have or it sounds as I have before, let me be number one in line to apologize because that isn't my way.

Anyway...I really wish that individual would return with his test info...I guess time will tell. My whole point is you can tell without a detonation...however...if we wanted to dismiss that a moment let's work on this...

As I asked OP...do you believe radiation exists and do you think a nuclear bomb is possible?

-Kyo

No you have not insulted me, I didn't take it like that at all.

Just the General mood when anything alternative is presented is always strange to me, especially here. People start in with the "ignorant" comments without even stopping to think.

All we can know as true, is what we know to be true. That doesn't mean other things are now void, it means it is undetermined till analysis is complete.

With nuclear bombs you have a very small group of select individuals telling the rest of the World who have not been eyewitness to such bomb other then through hollywood that it is real.

Listen to Orson Wells read war of the worlds in the 30's over radio. People thought it was real all be cause it came from the talk box. Shoot, I thought the A team was real for a minute and that Kitt sounded a little light in the loafers to be a bad ass future car from Knight Inc.

I remember War Games, and The day after and Miracle Mile. It will always be something that wants to get us and all you need to do is give it a catchy name and a "Televised" demonstration of power.

"Have no fear for atomic energy, cause none of them can stop a the times"-B. Marley

Peace friend

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum