Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

No problem, Kyo.

USAF doesn't use reactors [that we know about].

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

There are tactical nukes that are ignited well above ground level that emit a

very large dose of initial radioactivity without the property damage associated

with a ground level blast. The radioactive isotope has a very short half life and

after a short time the re-population of the area is possible...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Neutron bombs. These devices hang and "burn" emitting a tremendous neutron flux which will kill people and animals without damaging structures.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, to humor the OP I watched the video.

The commentary showed a complete lack of understanding of what happens in a nuclear explosion, combined with a failure to be able to identify the difference between an explosion in slow motion and one in real time.

I got a real kick out of the complaints about the trees being in a straight line. Of course they were in a straight line. They were placed there for part of the experiment.

Honestly, the video is downright laughable.

Oh, and a word of advice for the OP: If you want people to debate the realism of the videos and not the existence of nuclear bombs, don't name the thread and the video "Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?"

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thanks for excellent topic. I don't believe, I KNOW that no human ever landed on the Moon. I don't need to discuss that with anybody any more.
Therefore, this question is justified: "nuclear" bombs are a mistery. I appreicate if this continues as a scientific discussion, and I will really appreciate if nobody insults the author any more...there are thousands of topics here about aliens and nobody gets insulted. As soon as real stuff gets touched, there is a bunch of "defenders" who jump on the topic and ridicule the author(s).
It is so predictable..and I know it cannot be changed, as it is the nature of the business. But, not too many people read this, so please leave it alone unless you are really interested in DISCUSSING, not destroying the topic.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I like to look at History and attempt to look at the many angles of a single event.

Cold War history is above all, my favorite kind of history and at the center of Cold War history is Nuclear weapons.

I can only express to you, through my own experience with my own research that I believe nuclear weapons are real.

I don't have to have seen it to believe it's real, I can't see atoms, but I believe they're real. I can't see HIV, but I believe it's real, I can't see the combustion of the mixture of fuel and air in my engine's cylinders, but I believe they are real (I have dismantled engines).

Through my simple studies I can only tell you that the entire world has acted solely on the belief that nuclear weapons are real.

Like I have stated before, the Soviet Union dropped the Tsar bomba, the US dropped Castle Bravo, the French stockpiled neutron warheads.

The testing over Bikini Atoll, the SALT treaties, the bans to prevent detonation of nuclear weapons in the atmosphere. Why so much legislation and so much resources? To make the world believe in something that doesn't exist?

Wouldn't it have been easier to simply say "nuclear weapons aren't real" and simply not pay any attention to its existence?

Lets not forget the Cuban Missile crisis, were nuclear weapons real, why did the US come 12 hours within war with the USSR? We amassed troops in Florida to invade Cuba we had strike bombers in the air to attack Cuba, it was a fluke that war wasn't declared. All of that due to the belief that nuclear weapons are in fact very real.

What exactly are the Boomer submarines carrying in their missile tubes? You had said you had family members in the Navy, ask them to come here and report their testimony I'm positive their first-hand experience will be greatly appreciated.

I've never seen a Mack Truck collide with a passenger car, but I've seen pictures and movies of it, does that mean because I've never personally seen it, that it isn't real? I know passenger cars are real, I know mack trucks are real.

We know the ICBMs are real, we know the silos are real, we know the materials are real.

I'm genuinely curious; why do you not believe in the existence of nuclear weapons? Is that you don't think mankind is capable of such a feat?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by greshnik
Thanks for excellent topic. I don't believe, I KNOW that no human ever landed on the Moon. I don't need to discuss that with anybody any more.
Therefore, this question is justified: "nuclear" bombs are a mistery. I appreicate if this continues as a scientific discussion, and I will really appreciate if nobody insults the author any more...there are thousands of topics here about aliens and nobody gets insulted. As soon as real stuff gets touched, there is a bunch of "defenders" who jump on the topic and ridicule the author(s).
It is so predictable..and I know it cannot be changed, as it is the nature of the business. But, not too many people read this, so please leave it alone unless you are really interested in DISCUSSING, not destroying the topic.

Thank you.

This is weaponry, not skunk works. In this subforum, if you make ridiculous claims, you get treated like you're making ridiculous claims. If the OP doesn't want ridicule, he can have it moved to skunk works, where any idea is welcome.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
greshnik Thank you

AboveTopSecret is the most popular conspiracy forum on the web, therefore it is bound to attract the attention of the "authorities." It is becoming increasingly obvious that there are legions of paid bloggers whose job it is to mud-sling and obfuscate. Anyone who joins this forum legitimately is likely to be open-minded given the nature of the site. Posters who are immediately dismissive are probably here for a reason. They do not engage in real debate. Calling an argument "laughable" is a simplistic psytactic. Suggesting that this subject is unworthy and should be ranked among "skunk works" is petty obfuscation. They'd say that about the moon landing if it weren't already common knowledge that it was faked.

Operatives have game plans as to how to deter and manipulate - it's their job.

The "nuclear bomb" footage speaks for itself, so they stay away from arguing in favor of it being legitimate. They steer the "debate" in an impossible-to-argue direction - that of pseudo-scientific claims, which are unprovable by anyone.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Once again Violenttorrent...look at my post towards the bottom of page 5

I have viewed your video through all 7 minutes. I have commented. I have not discussed the science of it since my little oops about the lead rods. If you, the OP who asked me countles times would like to continue this discussion, I have done asyou requested and watched and commented on that video.

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
You said:
"That was ridiculous. The narrator harps on..."
"Sorry...that video is sad to me"

Your comments do not warrant a response as they are personal attacks.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I see..so the much much larger inside where I detail my response doesn't warrant anything. So it is indeed ok to called us pseudo-scientists and liars but what I say the video is ridiculous...out of bounds. Tell you...I will go and change it right now then we can carry on. I will go ahead and make sure I never attack anything.

FYI...I never attacked the author or maker of the video...i just thinks it's ridiculous. S'ok though I will pin my opinions down and get straight to the facts

The video didn't do anything for me...

If you want to know why, look past what you thought was an attack and check out the details. The trees...Ivy Mike...the stuff that matters

I think it's pretty sick to be ok to call me...a person...a liar and claim I practice pseudo science and it is not ok that I call..a video...not a person...a ridiculous thing

-Kyo

[edit on 30-12-2008 by KyoZero]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Relax, Kyo.

All you can do sometimes is say your piece, and hope the sensible will listen. When somebody comes around convinced that nuclear bombs don't exist because they think the explosion is just "the sun coming up," you should realize right off the bat that you are never going to get anywhere with them.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
I am certain that a few hundred thousand Japanese would beg to differ with your postulation. Are they obfuscators?

It was all done with a Blue Screen. They were just actors in a big studio.
The holocaust never happened either.

Talk about obfuscation and ignorance on the part of the OP.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by BlueRaja]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Relax, Kyo.

All you can do sometimes is say your piece, and hope the sensible will listen. When somebody comes around convinced that nuclear bombs don't exist because they think the explosion is just "the sun coming up," you should realize right off the bat that you are never going to get anywhere with them.

Wow..thank you so much...I almost never go on tilt....well said friend

I've done my part

Thank you again...no sarcasm at all either

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Welcome New Operative BlueRaja!

Great idea to group the holocaust in with Hiroshima. By the way, which holocaust are you referring to - the one this weekend in Gaza?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by violenttorrent
greshnik Thank you

AboveTopSecret is the most popular conspiracy forum on the web, therefore it is bound to attract the attention of the "authorities." It is becoming increasingly obvious that there are legions of paid bloggers whose job it is to mud-sling and obfuscate. Anyone who joins this forum legitimately is likely to be open-minded given the nature of the site. Posters who are immediately dismissive are probably here for a reason. They do not engage in real debate. Calling an argument "laughable" is a simplistic psytactic. Suggesting that this subject is unworthy and should be ranked among "skunk works" is petty obfuscation. They'd say that about the moon landing if it weren't already common knowledge that it was faked.

Operatives have game plans as to how to deter and manipulate - it's their job.

The "nuclear bomb" footage speaks for itself, so they stay away from arguing in favor of it being legitimate. They steer the "debate" in an impossible-to-argue direction - that of pseudo-scientific claims, which are unprovable by anyone.

Hahaha, oh wow. I'm sure claiming that your opponents are paid disinformants does wonders for your credibility. We have just as much call to say that you're a paid disinformant whose job it is to say ridiculous things so that nobody sensible will ever consider ATS as a serious website. Your rhetoric is childish. It shouldn't matter if the other posters are paid government shillls or not; they can't edit your posts, so if you actually had some indisputable facts, they'd speak for themselves, and rational onlookers would be convinced.

Discuss facts, not posters.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Precisely why I wondered why it was ok for me to be called a liar but I can't talk bad about a video . The thing is, until I watched the video I talk straight facts the whole time but OP doesn't want to discuss that. Then I watched the video and now he won't discuss that with me because I put it down.

-shrugs-

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Silly Operative, I'm not claiming to have indisputable facts. I am claiming that your facts are disputable.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
And I am claiming your facts are disputable as well

those trees...cold not have been little and plastic as that video suggested. They wouldn't bend with that much give

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by violenttorrent
The Sun Is Real - that's my point. What kind of honest forum poster recommends the following: "Honestly threads like this, really bring down ATS as there are plenty of real subjects to discuss and learn from." You, sir, are attempting to quell free speech. What type of person opposes free speech? An obfuscator, an operative.

I am stating my opinion which I have a right to do, because of free speech. Calm down and try reading what I've written a little more closely.
Did I ever say this silly thread should be banned? NO.

While people who object to the possibility that nuclear bombs might not exist are entitled to their opinions, people who are adamantly militant about the fact that they *must* exist cast suspicion upon themselves.

When someone says they don't exist, they have the responsibility of backing up their statement or looking like a complete fool.
There are mountains of evidence proving nuclear bombs exist so anyone claiming the opposite would need to debunk said evidence which has not been done.

letthereaderunderstand, who is obviously one of a few real posters on this thread, has made exactly the same relevant point that I wanted to put forth for this thread: The footage of nuclear/atomic test explosions is obviously fake. Why?

Fine, PROVE all video footage of nuclear explosions are fake.
Post your PROOF here and show me how silly I'm being.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join