It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I've put together a seven minute piece which asks the question "Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?" www.youtube.com...

Although this possibility is rarely postulated, and although when it is put forth it always receives scathing incredulity even from the most skeptical conspiracy theorists, I am certain that the canon of nuclear/atomic explosion footage shown to the public starting in the 1940s was falsified from the beginning. Atoms are split constantly - it is called ionization. Protons and neutrons, as well as electrons can all be manipulated in and from atoms without causing any explosion - it's called nuclear transmutation: en.wikipedia.org...

Nuclear bombs are the cornerstone of the world's military-industrial control structure. It is therefore necessary that, if the current order is to be maintained, everyone must believe in them. There are only two types of objectors to this postulation: obfuscators and the ignorant.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I am certain that a few hundred thousand Japanese would beg to differ with your postulation. Are they obfuscators?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
the short answer is "yes"

the long answer is "yes,of course there is"

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by violenttorrent

I can honestly say they do exist my husband was on the Bomb Squad in the military and they have worked on a few of them. So yeah they exist!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by violenttorrent
it always receives scathing incredulity even from the most skeptical conspiracy theorists

Well, apart from detecting the detonation of a nuclear bomb through eye-witnesses, seismic proof and radiation, there is the documentation, the instantaneous vaporization of large parts of cities and other "testing" grounds along with their test subjects.

Ah no .. you know what? I am not even going to go further. This topic is not worth the energy.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Does anything exist at all? If not, then nuclear bombs do not exist either.

If the reality as I see it exists then nuclear bombs DO exist.

See for yourself!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The Toyko Fire bombing took 279 B-29's dropping over 1,000 tones worth of bombs.

Hiroshima took a single plane, and a single bomb.

Nagasaki took a single plane, and a single bomb.

Think about it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
My first thought - They exist as much as the German concentration camps.

People try to debunk them all the time. We have the film, first hand reports, scientific data; but some people still refuse. Same could apply to the camps.

link   

Atoms are split constantly - it is called ionization. Protons and neutrons, as well as electrons can all be manipulated in and from atoms without causing any explosion

I think you'll find in the case of a nuclear explosion something in the order of millions of trillions of atoms split in an extremely short period of time.

Next you'll be saying nuclear fusion is a myth - sunlight is fairy's peddling really hard on unicycles connected to generators and nuclear fall out is children's tears.

link   
Generally I just look at the pictures of people's shadows burnt into walls and I believe.

Then there are the people whos bodies were melted, cities leveled, vaporized.
The mas fallout, ect. ect. ect.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There was another post on ATS a year or two ago which asked the same question. It received the same barrage of "what about hiroshima" responses. Watch my video: www.youtube.com... - there is no footage of Hiroshima which is definitely identifiable as Hiroshima - just bomb footage ascribed as such.

What is it with people that they can't even consider for one second that something they have only seen movies of on a screen might not be real?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I like the theory
But i would have to side with everyone that has posted and probably looked in this thread, That yes..Nukes are very very real

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Op

I suggest you read up on differance between

ORGANIC Chemistry.

and

Nuclear Physic's.

You may see your argument then the same as the one I postulate below to serve as an anology to your Idea.

I Suggest that the Sea is now Boiling.

The reason is that I can prove that water is evaporating from the Sea.

It happens all the time.

Just look at the clouds.

Therefore a Phase Transition must be occurring, from Liquid to gas.

We know this happens in water only when the bonds of the water molecules are broken when it undergoes an Phase Transition, from the liquid State to the gaseous state.

Water boils at 100C (well sea water would be different but for ease).

The seas are boiling.

There is a big difference between ionisation, and the splitting totally of the Protons and Neutrons, namely the Nuclear bonds that Hold them together in form, and electrons being released by the breaking of the Electrical bonds they have with such said Nucleus.

Njoy

Elf

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

Those were atomic bombs the US used on the japanese.
Nuclear war heads came later.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I am certain that the canon of nuclear/atomic explosion footage shown to the public starting in the 1940s was falsified from the beginning. Atoms are split constantly - it is called ionization. Protons and neutrons, as well as electrons can all be manipulated in and from atoms without causing any explosion - it's called nuclear transmutation: en.wikipedia.org...

There are only two types of objectors to this postulation: obfuscators and the ignorant.

There is a major problem with the premise of your argument that atoms are split all of the time due to ionization, thus that's why nuclear weapons don't exist:

Electrons are exchanged all of the time between atoms. Rarely do the nucleus of an atom split apart causing fission and one hell of a chain reaction!

Then again, according to your argument a lot of us are just ignorant. .

Ionization is the physical process of converting an atom or molecule into an ion by adding or removing charged particles such as electrons or other ions.

This process works slightly differently depending on whether an ion with a positive or a negative electric charge is being produced. A positively charged ion is produced when an electron bonded to an atom (or molecule) absorbs enough energy to escape from the electric potential barrier that originally confined it, thus breaking the bond and freeing it to move. The amount of energy required is called the ionization potential. A negatively charged ion is produced when a free electron collides with an atom and is subsequently caught inside the electric potential barrier, releasing any excess energy.

In nuclear physics and nuclear chemistry, nuclear fission is a nuclear reaction in which the nucleus of an atom splits into smaller parts, often producing free neutrons and lighter nuclei, which may eventually produce photons (in the form of gamma rays). Fission of heavy elements is an exothermic reaction which can release large amounts of energy both as electromagnetic radiation and as kinetic energy of the fragments (heating the bulk material where fission takes place). Fission is a form of nuclear transmutation because the resulting fragments are not the same element as the original atom.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Atoms are split constantly - it is called ionization. Protons and neutrons, as well as electrons can all be manipulated in and from atoms without causing any explosion - it's called nuclear transmutation

Ionization has nothing to do with nuclear energy. It is the process of gaining and losing electrons. Electrons are not part of the atomic nucleus.

The splitting of the nucleus is called fission and is what occurs in a fission bomb. Joining of nuclei is called fusion and is what happens in a thermonuclear bomb. You are correct that forms of fission and fusion happen intentionally (and naturally as a matter of fact). Nuclear reactors produce heat by the process of fission. The key difference is that in a "bomb" a uncontrolled chain reaction occurs, releasing the energy of the nuclei of many, many atoms in a very, very short period of time, in a very, very small space.

Boom.

[edit on 12/23/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
i dated a girl who's great uncle was the first military photograher to set foot in hiroshima right after the bomb, i've seen the still photos that were never published and never seen outside the military, and that type of horror is not a hoax.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I watch a test at the Nevada test site in the 1960s and i know they exist and till you have seen one you will never appreciate what power they have,

I was about 40 miles away on a mountain top outside the test site and we could still feel the shock wave from it.

There was a group of people that went to this mountain top east of beatty Nevada for many of the above ground test.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Entire arsenals were built around nuclear weapons.

Foreign policies were forged based around nuclear weapons, treaties signed.

Hundreds of thousands of people unfortunately succumbed to the power of a nuclear weapon.

They are real whether you chose to believe in it or not.

You may not believe in the Devil, but the Devil believes in you.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes.

I can even take you to one right now but you would be arrested on the spot for going near them in the area I know of as it's about as classified as Area-51

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join