It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver D20 day of action against state murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Denver D20 day of action against state murder

news.infoshop.org

Denver folks are calling for autonomous actions to occur throughout the city on Saturday, December 20th. All tactics, from banner drops to occupations, are both respected and supported. Make your voices heard and stand in solidarity with our compass in Athens, Augusta, and everywhere the state and the cops are pulling the trigger. Let us make it entirely clear that WE DO NOT FORGET AND WE DO NOT FORGIVE!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Our lives do not belong to the states and their assassins! The memory of the assassinated brothers and sisters, friends and comrades stays alive through our struggles! We do not forget our brothers and sisters, we do not forgive their murderers.

Looks like Denver will be seeing some action tomorrow.

Anyone on ATS live in or near Denver that can be there to give us updates and reports as I fear the MSM will not be covering the protests.

news.infoshop.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I hate to say it but I certainly hope this is the start of something good like in Greece.I'll keep an eye on this for sure.
Any idea how many are gonna show??
I like alot of the threads you start.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I wish I could afford to fly there! Unfortunately, flights are crazy expensive these days--$350 for a two hour flight

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
When they say "occupation", they imply aggressive physical protest?

Perhaps some good could come of it. I think anyone who shows will quickly change their mind when they see

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I live here in Aurora Colorado, real close to Denver, if I hear about anything I'll keep you all posted. Though I doubt anything major will happen, you never know.

Edit: Heres 2 local news sites in Colorado to keep an eye on, though I don't trust them that much, but have at.

9 News
7 News

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Slash]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, as I've guessed, I've heard nothing major about anything going on here in my area. Thank you for bringing this story to light though.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Slash

While most people were driving in a hurry from one holiday shopping excursion to the next a small group of angry elves took to a bridge in the heart of Denver and dropped two banners. These banners hung in hopes to remind people that struggle still exists both in Greece and at home.

colorado.indymedia.org...

For a MAP of all actions worldwide so far and upcoming ones follow this link:
greeksolidaritymap.blogspot.com...

top topics

join