It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza families eat grass as Israel locks border

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Thank you! I watch the documentary you send link, about US Media Silence, and cover up from Israeli news...

Only 4% of US MSM reports mentions Israeli illegal occupation in Palestinian territory!

4%!!!

Ok, now I start to understand why people in here are so eager to defense Israeli actions... They are just loaded with full brainwash hoax!

They really should turn off their TV, right now...

[edit on 18-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Ok, now I start to understand why people in here are so eager to defense Israeli actions... They are just loaded with full brainwash hoax!

Exactly. But it will take years, if not decades for them to be fully aware of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by JanusFIN

Exactly. But it will take years, if not decades for them to be fully aware of it.

Unlikely situation especially in the US. Any comment not sanctioned by Israel and its US agents of influence is classified as hate speech. If they can shut up and isolate Jimmy Carter and Harvard professors, what makes you think a normal citizen can comment without having serious problems?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Unfortunately those kids in Gaza will not have that time!

I wish to all brave freedom fighters of Palestine, all the best in coming battles, after their truce with their enemy is about to stop tomorrow...

My heart is with you guys, kick those Zionist butts, and kick them hard!

I oppose the war, but if another side oppose the peace, what can you do then but fight?

[edit on 18-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I wish to all brave freedom fighters of Palestine, all the best in coming battles, after their truce with their enemy is about to stop tomorrow...

You do understand that this refusal by Hamas to renew the truce will not help ordinary Palestinians in Gaza - quite the opposite, it will get some of them killed. And grass will still remain in their diet.
So basically you have no real regret about how Palestinians live in Gaza - grass or real food, live or dead. Main thing - kick Zionist butt.
All this thread is big hypocrisy then. The more simple people will suffer the more ammo there will be for the media war against Zionsits? I am glad that i am on sane side. Not just - maybe. Cruel - as cruel as its enemies. But not eating its weak.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Unlikely situation especially in the US. Any comment not sanctioned by Israel and its US agents of influence is classified as hate speech. If they can shut up and isolate Jimmy Carter and Harvard professors, what makes you think a normal citizen can comment without having serious problems?

Perhaps you'd like to watch this Dutch documentary (with English subs). Now that's some real journalism.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What I don't get here is the Muslims V the rest of us attitude, since when as the ME been a Muslim problem, never, no its been s problem of occupation, carpet baging and war perpetrated by outside nations such as the UK/US.

Its strange how these threads always coalece into the World V the Muslims, which indicates to me that the Western media and the Zionists are working their mind control tricks well. That people are unwilling to see the real picture but choose to use ignorance injustice and hate to spread their own particular agenda. Yet if anyone of these people were to suffer the fate of Palestinians these boards would be full of the Gung Ho types stating were going to wup ass attitude.

All brave talk from people who have never sufferd war and occupation of their country yet they spout off as if they know it all when they know nothing.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Token! My Paki!

You don't care that Israel was established in 1948 due to British territorial partitions?

So are we to assume that the British partitions peeling off land from India in 1947, which became Pakistan is invalid as well?

Personally, I think that was a big mistake, and hopefully, one that someday India can remedy.

Pakistan has never had cultural or historical differences with Israel, which means your hatred is generated entirely through Islam, which is the largest canker on the ass of humanity today. No Islam, very few world problems. Blind hatred, blind destruction.

You mean you validate my claim that Islamic nations can't war like Westerners? You must wait for (stolen from the West) Chinese rocket technology to be able to throw nukes at Israel?

One day I truly fear that national differences will be superceded by religious differences. It will likely be Islam against the world. Folks in the West are slowly beginning to realize this, in spite of our hope that religious freedom is a good thing. It is, except when dealing with Islam.

Funny you mentioned Mogadishu. There were in fact 18 Rangers killed. And those Rangers, though attacked by a couple thousand armed men, fought their way out and in the process, killed hundreds of these armed men. The kill ratio was spectacular.

You didn't mention that right after inspecting a radio station, 24 Pakistani soldiers were killed and literally gutted. Eviscerated.

Many times, one group seeking to eradicate another group, have in turn been eradicated.

Gazans need to be mindful of what they seek.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Dooper my pooper, I thought we were discussing the crimes of zionism. Can we stick to the subject. You comments are unrelated to the OP.

Can you kindly stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Addressing specific prior posts.

Mind your own business.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Rules are rules even for you. Stick to the topic or start your own article.

The second line escapes me.

[edit on 043131p://pm3137 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
OMG no Islam, No WAR, So what were all those wars we fought I did not realise Hitler was a closet Muslim and What abvout the great war of Muslim Independance in the US did not know about that either just to name a few.

For the uneducated, wars are fought for 3 reasons and 3 reasons only, Religion, Land and the view that others re inferior. Every conflict has one or more of these components. Hence Palestine is fighting for its land, Muslims are fighting for their relgion and the US is fighting because of all three.

There is nothing unique about the conflict in the ME but to lay the blame at the door of those of the Muslim faith is just ignorance indeed. We did not complain about these people when they were helping us in WW1 get rid of the Otoman Empire and after making promise to them we shafted them as usuual just like we did with the Palestinians.

The Balfour decleration of the impending Isreali state in 1917 heralded the start of the conflict we witness today. From that day on the troubles started. Was it part of the grand plan top put the Jews in an hornets nest it probally was. After centuries of trying to get them killed off we now put them in a place with a guarantee of their almost certain destruction. Yes I would say it was all part of the grand scheme.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Listen buster stay on topic. You are not exempt no matter how special you are;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by SimonGray 1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). [...] 5b) Cooperation: You will, if asked by myself or a moderator, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the representatives of the message board.

[edit on 043131p://pm3142 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Israel was owned by Britain. Britain gave it back to Israel pure and simple, no see no Arab nowhere.
BTW you mention Mogadishu. IDF positive kill ratio in Lebanon (1996) 12/1 and the Axis of Evil call Hisbollahs terror a victory lol!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by dooper

Israel was owned by Britain. Britain gave it back to Israel pure and simple, no see no Arab nowhere.
BTW you mention Mogadishu. IDF positive kill ratio in Lebanon (1996) 12/1 and the Axis of Evil call Hisbollahs terror a victory lol!

Those figures are disputed but I do note your glee at blood letting.

War is a terrible thing especially if cluster bombs are used on civilians.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Best form of defence? Hisbollah a little subdued these days?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ufoor, The UK did not own Israel as you put it, Prior to ww1 the land had been part of the Ottoman Empire for centuries. After the people of the arab nations help the UK remove the Turks from the region all the promises we made to the arabs we renaged on. In 1917 Lord Balfour made his famous decleration about forming the state of Israel, this pissed off the arabs big time and since that date they have been fighting.

Up to the 1940's there we hardly any Jews living in the Lebanon it was predominatly arab. Only afetr the sate of Isreal was brought into being in 48 did the Jews of Europe start to settle there.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Government Cheese

And all of the muslim nations who whine about the palestininians being oppressed are where? Why arent they taking them in? How much aid are they giving them?

Are you talking aid for food or aid for arms?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join