It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams, let's talk about them : Interpretations, lucidity, projection, obe's, precognition, etc

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply Shakesbeer

I think possibly the most interesting thing to me (that kind of made this weird experience a little more "tangible" to me) was how hyper-alert I felt after waking up. For example I glance at the label title on a bottle, and instantly in my mind I see all kinds of associations (words that rhyme with it, words that it was derived from, etc.) Maybe with some practice I can get into a state like this all the time

I think if you simply allowed this energy to flow through you when it happens without expectation or fear the "issue" will correct itself and you'll find that your experiences where simply a life lesson in freedom.

I agree. But actually the pain "issue" is gone now I think, because I've finally broken through whatever barrier there was, and I no longer have the fear of having a brain hemorrhage or seizure or something

TBH I'm kind of a skeptic when it comes to things like "astral projection" or "OBE's"; I agree they "happen", but my mind's not made up as to whether or not they're in the imagination or something paranormal. But either way, I'm still intrigued with these things and I'm interested to find out first hand if I can

I guess now the only thing holding me back from just "diving in" is my fear of the unknown, but that won't be a problem for me. I'm just taking it kind of slow I guess, but after last night's event, I don't see any reason not to "dive in" now (which is why I thought it was worth posting this morning
)

BTW, it's interesting how I only had the "vibration" feeling once long ago, and now I've had it several times in the past month. I wonder what's causing this? It seems to relate to my recent curiosity in these things, and my trying to remember my dreams more often. Maybe practicing dream recall forms a connection between your conscious/subconscious minds or something? I don't know.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by ac500]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Practicing dream recall enables you to become more alert frequently. Sometimes this alertness can probably coincide with the vibrational state.

I've been failing at it so far, but eh, I probably haven't tried concentrating most of my energy into trying to achieve this state, and I'd just rather go to sleep than concentrate.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Fell asleep this afternoon, had a short dream, moderately disturbing.

Dream of a flash-forward.
In it, I was me, but not me. I was in a bed, I had just woken up from a really frightening nightmare in which I remembered a past life and then dying. The life I remembered was this life I am living in now. All of this which seems real now, in the dream was long past, dead, and become a thing of nightmares for the me of the future-present. And for a moment, the being in two presents was like a screaming in my brain.

When I awoke from the flash-forward dream, it felt like I was having a stroke, but I didn't.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I've been failing at it so far, but eh, I probably haven't tried concentrating most of my energy into trying to achieve this state, and I'd just rather go to sleep than concentrate.

For me it seems it just "happens" - no concentration necessary, unless you're fully awake. It usually only happens to me after I've been woken up and go back to sleep (in which case I'm often able to stay somewhat lucid as I fall asleep), or from a lucid dream sometimes.

Come to think of it (it's funny how you forget the things that happen when you're half-asleep), I remember I was able to enter a mild form of the vibration state from a fully awake state when I once tried to see how deeply I could "paralyze" myself. Unfortunately I lost concentration quickly when I started feeling it, unlike when it happens on it's own from sleep.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I started to share my Dream experienced with my friend as they were so dam real and there was a little sync involved.

I woke up on his sofa the other night from a dream, I remembered the dream very well when I woke in the middle of the night so figured I would run it through my mind again. When doing that I slipped back off to sleep again and the next thing I am face to face with my friend telling him about the dream “In a dream”. Woke up in the morning and though wow, I had a dream, then had a dream of me telling my friend about the dream. So the recall was brilliant

When my friend woke I told him about the dream “In reality this time” and he was like “WOW” he went on to explain he had a dream with me in it. Same sort of dream theme (Both Driving dreams, we were in a van going to some destination) So in a sense we synced dreams, he had very little recall of his dream but told me he was in a van and we were going somewhere. In my dream he was sat next to me in the van, he was in and out of my dream so I gathered in was in and out of REM.

So after that experience he wants to know more, hence the recommendation to the videos.

Going to format my PC sometime in the near future lol so will try get my MSN back online.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm not a natural lucid dreamer sorta speak, I generally go to sleep and wake up in the few hours or next day as my body sees fit I suppose. Though every time I have a dream I always take it as something that is supposed to be related to life or something else.

A dream in which I just had moments ago was one that was kind of weird in which I was meeting people somewhere. Their was some guy, girl that stood out the most and a couple of other people though in the dream they are drug addicts I believe I was trying to make friends if I recall the dialogue correctly. When later I found out that they were drug addicts I simply just left and moved on to some place else, the strange thing is we were all standing on a construction site - on the building that was being constructed. A few times we were standing on those metal bars that are used for support and at one time I simply climbed up the wall of one building (it had a few ledges to latch onto) and got out of their.

For the most part Not to sure what happened in between that and the next event that happen. But I distinctively remember something being nailed into my hands and felt like I was being crucified I have no idea what was going on and even now that I'm awake I still don't know. I think I stated something about the process of rebirth going on and that I would be back after dying (Does not make sense to me), but yeah. After two heavy spires were nailed into my hand (by a friend though oddly enough it reminded me of my dad doing it) I started to feel like I was losing life within' the dream itself and real life I think. I could see the blood running down the length of my hand, and then the spires were pulled out and I simply looked at the holes in between my hands as I felt life ebbing away.

Not sure how long I was alive for, but I was put into a room - a bed room somewhere different from the one I currently live in and was being monitored by two people. At one time I got up to get a drink of water in another room and someone picked me back up and carried me back into the bedroom and told me I didn't and shouldn't have to get up or something like that. For the most part I don't know what happened after I faded away as I came back into consciousness and woke up (I must have reminded myself I had work later today :flame

Anyway when I woke up I took a quick look at the palms of my hands because, well I still felt as if something was in the midst of my palms as well as something missing from them (as if they had really been nailed with a spire). For the most part as of right now, I'm trying to recall a few events that happened, and so far I've had minimal luck in doing so; the only other things I would be able to add is the fact that I don't know what time period it was, but it looked pretty modern nothing to far into the future. the house and the world seemed desolate, at least when I was standing on the buildings it looked like it was sunset; yet the environments looked to be in pretty bad shape. Oh one more thing I need to add to this, I think one of the girls was a prostitute actually and tried to take me to a hotel for some reason or another. It wouldn't have been so strange if I was a guy but in this dream I was portrayed as a girl for some reason. (Genetically I'm a guy)

Other than those few small things I can't really remember much.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by PoisonousPoison]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i had one of my best dreams last night ive had in my life and the longest in real time it lasted about an hour,i went to bed early and went straight to sleep, i was in Florida with my family(totally different family from physical one),i went near a pier,joking with my brother and sister,going near amusements,just having a very good time,the sun was very intense and shining bright,just a real great sense of joy with the atmosphere,at one point i was doing prank phone calls with my brother then just watching the sea at sunset,i really couldnt believe it when i actualy woke up and it was cold,dark etc.iit seemed so real like it could be in a different reality,i didnt even know of my family or thought about them i just wanted to be with this family,it crossed my mind later thinking about it about reincarnation and that i wondered if it was like anyhting like this where i had zero thoughts about a previous life,really hope i get to go back in the future as there was a very good vibe,what do you think shakesbeer?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I originally posted this in reply to Ms Green in my topic but I´ll put it here.

I´m in peru right now but I thought i´d mention a couple experiences. My first night as well as another one, in my dream i was in peru and everyone was speaking spanish, this was a good training dream. The funny thing is i don´t know any spanish so it sounds like a good example to back the signifigance of dreams. Very cool.

Another night I woke up, opened my chakras up, had a shower, went back to sleep and I was very lucid. I think the combination of open chakras, the end of my sleep cycle (the best for LD/AP for me), and how much my mind was focused on peru played a strong hand.

This guy i know was talking to me in a dream and I was like wtf? I don´t talk to this guy (became lucid)... and secondly.. I´ve never been to his house (felt a surge of energy like more luciditiy).. and thirdly, I´m in peru!. Was kind of neat to see how I went to a deep level of lucidity or as I call it, conscious mind connection to the dream plane.

Upon that realisation the guy and the scene dissolved. Some basic LD followed, nothing that interesting though. Talk to you in 2 weeks. Perhaps less if there is an internet cafe in the next city.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ac500
TBH I'm kind of a skeptic when it comes to things like "astral projection" or "OBE's"; I agree they "happen", but my mind's not made up as to whether or not they're in the imagination or something paranormal. But either way, I'm still intrigued with these things and I'm interested to find out first hand if I can

There's nothing "paranormal" about OBE's and projection & yes it is imagination as it happens in one's mind but can the information be in "real time" & highly pertinent to waking life or any other plane of perception? Oh absolutely! I'm sure you'll experience it first hand when your beliefs are aligned with your intention. It's not as "wild" or "crazy" as many seem to make it out to be. We all enter the same brain states at some point in time, some are just capable of reproducing them then others. Think of projects, OBE's etc as if your body is a computer connecting to the internet. I'm not "talking" to any of you right now, but I might as well be right? Same thing can apply with the "astral plane".

If you have any website blocked that says "astral projection" for instance, think about how much info you might be missing out on in terms of dreaming? This works the same subconsciously when you doubt is too deeply embedded. I would invite you to really open your mind to the possibility of these concepts being real to you and what that actually means to you. That doesn't mean you have to believe everyone else hook-line-and-sinker but that allows you to believe yourself which is what "skeptics" sometimes have the hardest time doing.

I'm not sure if you've seen my OBE videos, but the 1st example I put on there was of the event that finally convinced me that OBE's are absolutely real.

As far as the increase in vibration experiences that more then likely is due to your elevated state of consciousness on the subject of consciousness itself. The more you become aware, the more "things" will start to happen. Including those interesting but once rare stuff like you have described. No matter what one may believe, there is a measurable increase in consciousness going on globally. Apparently we are all syncing up for some reason and to something. I have my own theories on that, but that's an entirely different thread

Thank you very much for contributing

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

Try concentrating on what you want to see in "dream land" even if that's just lounging on some private island or something. Once you're conscious in that state, you're free to "roam". If you use a comfortable "insertion point" it won't seem like work for you to concentrate yourself to sleep. Like I said the vibration isn't necessary to experience an OBE the conscious "flip" is.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Very cool stuff. Experiencing a shared dream is always an interesting event. What I find to be really cool is how connected with the universe you tend to feel for awhile.

Thanks again for the recommendation & I'm glad I've been able to help

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PoisonousPoison

Thank you for sharing and contributing such a rich experience with us here.

Let me preface by saying everything in this is a reflection of you and the influence on your life:

Addicts: essential a symbol of control, so removing yourself from a situation where control is relinquished to an influence outside of "self", shows that you maybe recently gain a new sense of fortitude or a stronger concept of "self". Maybe recently you have realized that not all of your thoughts are your own and that you kind of go along with what's expected more often that not (just a guess). A dream event such as this is an indicator that you have identified this and are on a path of self realization. Hence the reason you found yourself at a construction site after, essentially meaning you are witnessing the beginnings of a new you.

Climbing up the support beams or re-bar could be an indicator that you have a stable support system in place which you can use to build your new self. As you where able to ascend fairly quickly so shall you more then likely quickly grow into your new perception of self and the world really.

stigmata/crucifixion are very complex & powerful symbols of guilt and prosecution. Maybe changes in your life are causing some in your immediate circles to turn against you? Maybe you are putting too much guilt on yourself because you want to change? Either way this was a way your subconscious is telling you that it is very real, real enough to you.

Originally posted by PoisonousPoison
I think I stated something about the process of rebirth going on and that I would be back after dying (Does not make sense to me), but yeah. After two heavy spires were nailed into my hand (by a friend though oddly enough it reminded me of my dad doing it) I started to feel like I was losing life within' the dream itself and real life I think.

This is pretty much the affirmation to above in some sense or context. You're growing out of outdated beliefs and the fact that you felt your father's influence in the action shows that it probably originates from learned behavior from the male influences in your life to this point. Hence the feeling that your actual vitality was being drained because in a sense it truly is apparently. Know that you obviously cannot die in your dream, it's actually a very safe place to experience it; and in terms of waking life manifestation: remember you are yours, and so are your choices. Stand resolute & true to yourself, and you will continue to always be.

Originally posted by PoisonousPoison
Not sure how long I was alive for, but I was put into a room - a bed room somewhere different from the one I currently live in and was being monitored by two people. At one time I got up to get a drink of water in another room and someone picked me back up and carried me back into the bedroom and told me I didn't and shouldn't have to get up or something like that. For the most part I don't know what happened after I faded away as I came back into consciousness and woke up (I must have reminded myself I had work later today :flame

That was your death, and they where right you didn't need water there. You need vitality, energy, life itself (symbolized by the water) here and that the worst is over now within the context of your dream experience & what it represents. Congratulations. You have encountered what Jung used to call your "shadow" meaning you have transcended a fear and/or limiting belief and have been born into a new perspective on life. That was made apparent enough to you by feeling it necessary to check your palms. Was that real? YES! in a sense it was all VERY real. Palms themselves have quite a bit of symbolism attached to them on their own. Calling attention to them maybe be an indicator that you need to be more creative, giving, nurturing, or helping to yourself and/or others in this time. Those may be the aspects of yourself that where being inhibited by the old or outdated beliefs.

The environment being desolate or empty at sunrise/sunset could symbolize this new beginning and the chance to populate this rich and dense realm of opportunity for yourself. The "bad shape" is a perception you have of the current state of your environment, it is your choices which will take that from "bad shape" to "pretty damn sweet" (or whatever you want to create for yourself). I'm sure you will discover the "where & how"s of that change soon enough as you progress through life with your knew outlook.

The prostitute thing is very interesting and may hark back to the crucifixion and being nailed through the palms. Females in general symbolize almost the same thing as the palm in some ways such as nurturing & creation. Maybe since the ideal of the prostitute taking you to the hotel by itself isn't shocking or out repulsive to you, but the fact you didn't know what to do when in the role of being nurturing, passive, having a caring nature, love, and being creative(some symbols of "female" or "woman") is what the problem is? Maybe if you allowed yourself to be passively guided on how to perceive what actions are appropriate or not in this role the scene would have changed and maybe your gender too in the dream. The hotel is a powerful symbol of life, your own private life, and what we share with everyone else, as well as: social gathering spot, events, vacation, relaxation, business, choices, community, your body to name a handful. The most obvious thing about hotels is the fact that there are so many doors (or choices in terms of symbolism). Maybe you are apprehensive about buying information that pertains to the choices and direction you want to go currently in your life?

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us and I hope I was able to offer some insight into your experience.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by moonbeam cat

Well in the very least it sounds like you are gaining further acceptance of yourself which is very important. Very cool
As far as past lives, maybe, I don't know. The best thing to do is record this dream some how, in reference to "past lives" it becomes more apparent what exactly that influences is over time and it helps when it's recorded in detail. We also experience things like "alternate realities" while in dream land or the astral plane, whatever you want to call it, where you made completely different choices in our life and are some place else. At some points apparently our conscious mind intersects with the same vibrations(or frequency) of thought and we can experience things like deja vu, alternate realities, or past life regression, etc. Only you will really know what the message is in those terms and if that is the case (past life stuff) and you're supposed to find out, you will when you are ready. And you decide when you're ready, no one else.

Thank you for sharing that positive uplifting sort of experience

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
Think of projects, OBE's etc as if your body is a computer connecting to the internet.

I definitely believe "OBE's" happen, whatever they are. Believing otherwise would be stupid IMO since you simply cannot claim that so many people are liars or attention seekers; not to mention that the average person would look at you like you're insane if you talked about things like this openly. Even lucid dreaming sounds crazy because most people either haven't had one or don't know they're scientifically proven to be real.

The only thing I'm "skeptical" about is whether or not the human brain is connected / has the ability to connect to this "internet" of consciousness / whatever. BTW when I say "skeptical", I don't mean I'm a "skeptic" as most people interpret the word - I'm simply open-mindedly doubtful about it, considering how "creative" some dreams can be

I'm not sure if you've seen my OBE videos, but the 1st example I put on there was of the event that finally convinced me that OBE's are absolutely real.

I saw one video about going to sleep in another room, having an OBE, observing and remembering an argument that went on outside, and those observations being correct after "waking up" (I don't know if this is the one you meant or not).

That would definitely be an amazing experience, but personally if I had it, I would consider the possibility that my mind simply recreated what it heard in this OBE-dream-state (in the past I've had dreams modified by external sounds, so it's definitely possible unless you were completely isolated from hearing it).

I would invite you to really open your mind to the possibility of these concepts being real to you and what that actually means to you. That doesn't mean you have to believe everyone else hook-line-and-sinker but that allows you to believe yourself which is what "skeptics" sometimes have the hardest time doing.

I'm definitely open to the possibility of this being very real, and I'm certain that "OBE's", whatever they are, exist.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Thank you very much - I somehow must have glanced over this when I was looking for replies throughout the topic I have posted in. From the get-go as I read most of the post and slowly came to the end most of that I can certainly see applying within the realm of my life as of right now.

a few parts I have yet to really foresee within the frame of my own eyes, but rather see them applying within' the realm of my mind. First as thoughts then becoming things that I would like to achieve, not to sure if those would count though.

The thing that really seems to stand out the most is the prostitute thing to be honest I'm not even sure if it was one, but the idea popped into my head for a few moments after I had awakened from the dream. Even now I'm still not to sure about the meaning given to the prostitute or perhaps just a female that I met somewhere in the midst of the dream. Either way, thank you very much for the reply and sorry for my late reply for some reason I did not catch/see that you had replied.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

BTW when I say "skeptical", I don't mean I'm a "skeptic" as most people interpret the word - I'm simply open-mindedly doubtful about it, considering how "creative" some dreams can be

I hear yeah, it's hard to tell in which context that word is used these days. Discernment is the important thing, or understanding the "how"s & "why"s which I guess the desire to do so can make one a "skeptic" in some eyes.

That would definitely be an amazing experience, but personally if I had it, I would consider the possibility that my mind simply recreated what it heard in this OBE-dream-state (in the past I've had dreams modified by external sounds, so it's definitely possible unless you were completely isolated from hearing it).

Eeyup that's the one. Oh and just to be clear, the argument wasn't very loud from what I've been told(and saw for myself), heated, but not loud. The room has been remodeled to dampen sound that is much louder then unamplified voices as it serves as practice room. Pounding on my largest tom and kicking the bass as hard as I can gets you a very faint little "pip" maybe where I was at depending on the noise outside. Which hit at it's hardest is over 130db which neither of them where talking that loud. I know this because I've done quite a bit of sound measurements around the house and in the neighborhood so that my bitchy ass neighbor can't say crap to the cops when he complains because we're under the county ordinance
This includes full-on band practice, down to yelling as loud as one can by themselves, and a bunch of other weird stuff I just don't want to get into...

So no, I'm sorry, I could not have heard a damn thing, even if I wanted to. Especially with my wife in the room playing a game on the computer. Keep in mind, I was conscious the entire time, know what dream sign looks like, and know what this "waking life" looks like, and it seriously was as if I was "waking life" standing in the room. No fuzz, nothing to be "interpreted" (as that literally pulled away) it was just real. I tried so many ways to reason out of that one myself. Bi-local consciousness baby, it's reality, I've experienced it

I'm definitely open to the possibility of this being very real, and I'm certain that "OBE's", whatever they are, exist.

Ah cool, sorry I probably misinterpreted your writing as it appeared to me that you where still "on the fence" as they say...sweet!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PoisonousPoison

Cool, I'm glad I could offer some insight into your dream

That last part is very interesting though for sure. Either way it seems like a subconscious indicator that you may need to get in touch with that female self or "anima" somehow. Plant a tree, paint a picture, do something to enhance your appearance, hug...someone. who knows, just throwing out things that could be associated with that aspect of the psyche. Or maybe not, maybe you're perfectly in balanced, just need to recognize that -shrugs- Once again, just throwing out possibility.

Thanks again for sharing

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi Shakesbear - If you don't mind i would like to share some more of my out of the ordinary dreams.

This happened say 7 years ago now. I was having a dark dream where I was walking around in my childhood area bumping in to old friends. But it was as if there'd been a disaster. I was at the trainstation, an old classmate of mine was shooting drugs (she doesn't in real life) and some other people I know where up to no good. It was a dream of doom and gloom. But still it wasn't really affecting me much then poof I'm flying over a sceene and someone was narrating what I'm seeing.

All I remember was this voice telling me ...."They thought they were safe" as we fly over a rail track with a northen hemisphere thick pine forrest on one side and plains on the other. It had been snowing alot from what I could gather because there where no tracks in the snow and you could barely see the train tracks. It's absolutely still no animals, birds or anything moving. Not event the trees. Then we see a train that has either been derailed or just stopped right next to a small house like those old railroad houses they used to have in the old days. The train has snow on the roof. Everything is still and there's not sign of a single person, a struggle or nothing. it is as if the people have just vanished. The voice continues to say "They never saw it coming" and some other stuff I can't remember. I think I asked "what or who are you or something like that and then choof I'm back in my original dream none the wiser. Wondering what it was I was being shown and by whom. Trying to remember the conversation.

Any thoughts on this?

I've also experienced a voice talking to me while sleeping telling me "You can do it now" When I got angry as you do sometimes when you're between wake and sleep and someone talks to you and you can't quite make out what they are talking about. The voice whent straight into my ear and said. "I can talk to you from in here" or "here" somewhere next to me.

I was so frustrated trying to aks who it was and what he was talking about that I woke myself up.

It could be the same voice that was talking to me in my dream but I'm not sure. Nor do I know what 'IT' was supposed to be that I could do.

[edit on 22/1/2009 by IAmD1]

[edit on 22/1/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Still scratching my head over this one, and took the day (read it earlier) trying to figure out how to do each one of them. Hugs scare me (For some reason I don't know why actually, but they do :lol
, I draw a bit, haven't in a while (about a day at most). So I'm assuming it deals with the balance, in a way it seems like it might be something so easy that it's staring me right back in the face, yet at the same time; I'm sitting here wondering "How can you embrace both energies at the same time?"

So stuck there for now, but I'll figure it out thanks again for the interpretation.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Thank you again for sharing 1st and foremost

In regards to the dream 7 years ago:
What I get right away is that this was sort of your "wake up call". It seems like that was a pivotal moment in your life in the sense that you may have started to realize your life is yours, what behavior comes from your beliefs, and what you may have "picked up" from those in your life. Hence the reason you seen the reflections of those you knew in their "shadow" form in a sense. What you saw was an embodiment of the negative or inhibiting aspects that we all project in some form out to everyone on a subconscious level. Your subconscious knows what associations will invoke whatever kind of reactions in your conscious with the right combination of "symbols" or "triggers". Ultimately, all of your friends where aspects of yourself that if left unchecked, could manifest in that manner but not necessarily the literal context you seen in your dream. For instance, one can become addicted to pretty much anything that one relinquishes control to(food, shopping, worry, doubt, beanie babies
).

Now here's where $-it get's into what I call "High Weirdness" which is a total rip off of Linda Moulton Howe's expression, but wtf, I like mine better :p
(but much respect of course
). So if her name made you shudder, this may get a bit too "woo woo" for ya

That "voice" is your guide in a sense. That sense can & does change depending on the context. That context can change very drastically over the course of a single event, such as you saw. WTF DOES THAT MEAN!!!!? I'm glad you asked
That means you where looking into the realm of "possibility" aka "possible future" aka "time-space(the 'flip' of space-time)". Or you can say you got a chance to view the world as it is, from a timeless standpoint. If the world had continued upon the path that you saw from that dream, what you saw was a probable outcome. Has that shifted? Oh absolutely! How do I know? Well, it all comes down to consciousness again. The simple fact that you are now aware of that possibility already means that the possibility that you saw has already be been skewed a bit. Because in that dream, you where the one who "didn't see it coming". Just like the post by PoisonousPoison, you witnessed a form of your own death & rebirth. Woohoo!

That being said, write that bad-boy out in as much detail as you can because sometimes aspects of the "future" remain in place. That's why you can always say "some big disaster is going to happen and kill thousands!" because it always does happen, putting your finger consistently on the context is what makes one a creditable "seer" so to speak. No I'm not talking about some crazy-voodoo-hokus-pokas, I'm talking about calibration of your conscious, subconscious, and super-conscious to make an educated "guess" as to what the highest likely hood of a particular event is going to take place based on some kind of algorithmic device. Either literal or metaphoric depending on the person. It's an aspect of precognition for those who are interested. But any ways, scenes that are viewed from that point of view are literally "timeless" so for your own records, it might be cool to keep a detailed version of that one, just in case any dangerous aspect of it come to pass you'll know it's coming this time for sure

As far as the other voices go, such as "I can talk to you from here". It could be the same voice from the dream, it might not be. Best to leave it up to your discernment and be as cautious as necessary. The last thing you want to do is lose your mind to "voices in your head". Think of yourself as a radio receiver & the your state of consciousness the "tuner". If something sucks or is being negative, manipulative, or violent, etc just tune them out. If that voice is your "higher self" you will just know because the "energy" will be resonate with you to your core in a positive & nurturing way. Sometimes the message may be scary, but it won't be with malicious intent. If it's something that isn't a complete A-hole, it will more then likely react as any other person you may know or meet. If you want to find out, hover in that hypnagogic state for a bit and see if you can communicate. You can always "wake up" or snap out of it if things get to weird. And if anything starts to bug you, just tell it that it is not welcome with focused intention.

Thanks again, be safe, stay sane and rock on

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join