It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams, let's talk about them : Interpretations, lucidity, projection, obe's, precognition, etc

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Hey sorry for taking a bit to get back to you & thank you so much for sharing with every one

I wasn't sure where to reply to you but feel free to u2u me with whatever else you'd like to keep private too if you would like.

Here we go!

This sounds like a very intense experience indeed. Seeing a beloved friend so savagely injured isn't an easy sight to witness & is very painful to say the least. So to see such a strong symbol could mean an aspect of you or something in your life that you see as an important part of your identity is going to change (or has changed). That is meant in a very broad sense that it could be anything from an emotional shift, a title change at work, the end of a relationship, to something in your environment changing & so on.

The kitten that you rejected is the new you. White tends to symbolize things such a purity, cleansing, as well as a space in you that is yet to be filled. Green is a symbol of positive change, hope, & vitality; as well as being the color associated with the heart chakra which is the center of bonding, love, growth.

It would seem that some part of you may be tying itself up with ideals or events of the past. You must embrace the kitty!
It's the answer to "Jackie"s action which if anything, is a time reference to when this subconscious trigger may have originated which would cause such a violent reaction to manifest in your dream.

Maybe you worry about others too much and not enough about yourself sometimes?

To answer that; Think about the injury to your dog, was it alive when you saw it, was the dog in pain, would it have survived the vet's visit?

Kind of an odd little twist there I know and definitely not a fun place to reexamine; however this will give you insight into what actions you truly are capable of in order to change the outcome of the waking life manifestation. From what I have read, it would seem you have done all you apparently could & still could have enjoyed the company of the cat at the same time. Sure it wouldn't be ideal, but the alternative is to stay in pain instead of having a new life to bond with in a profoundly practical way during a very trying time.

That option is still always there, so not to worry. Likewise these dreams more often then not, do not mean that anything like this will literally take place in the future.

I know this is a "nightmare" of sorts, but take from it this; the symbol of the kitten is powerful & it was there to remind you that there is always hope & growth should you choose to embrace it even in the face of terrifying acts & horrific sights that could amount to intense loss. Especially if that loss is only of the old percieved self.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hello ATS,
My dreams are to say the least, very interesting. I always remember 99% of each dream that I can remember

For instance, my most recent dream I remember was a few days ago.
------------------------------------------

I found myself walking my harley next to my friend, basically down from the top of the street down to his mother's house. Nothing was wrong with the bike, just walking and enjoying a conversation with a friend. When we arrived at his mother's house, I parked the bike like normal out front and we went in the carport door where we found his mother not doing so well and a friend of hers hanging out with her in her troubled times.
--
Side Note: my friends mother has been going through stage 4 cancer since Aug 2008 up until recently when she was finally able to get enough strength to come home to start living her life after 4 months of hospital living.
--
While there visiting, I noticed the home that she lived in, (within the dream) was almost 100% the same as it looks in real life, except a few things like her recliner was sitting next to the carport door in the kitchen, however there was plenty of room to get into the closet that was right by the door. Technically if this was real, there would be no entry into either doors if the recliner was there.

Then my friend says something about wanting to go pick up some BBQ Mexican food for lunch and that we'd go walk up there to get it. But his mother insisted on me and her going instead of me and him going. So we left the house leaving both my friend and her friend there, we grabbed the dog, and started walking to this restaurant to pick up the to-go order.
--
Side Note: The dog died a few years ago
--
As we were walking across a church parking lot we heard the sounds of rumbling, much like a Harley, as we both turned around to look to see who was coming, it was just the bike, noone else riding it. But when we both looked at it, it tipped over and crashed as if we weren't suppose to see it moving. (much like the toys from Toy Story when adults came into the room). After looking at each other in amazement, I woke up.

------------------------------------------
Many of my other dreams deal with scenarios of me with friends at the moment (those I'm around that day, week) and we are trying to find shelter away from the mass NWO attacks on the people. Or trying to find the resistance to join. I'll admit I have sheeple for friends, not all of them are this way, but some are and I'll do what I can to protect them from the wolves.

I also swear I dream in color, can run really fast, and have lost the ability to fly (prob cause of my overweightness)

[edit on 6-5-2009 by RevEng]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This dream is from a few months ago, and left me quite shaken.

As soon as I got in bed, I thought I would try asking my guides to let me at least remember one of my dreams, and it seemed to work, although it makes no sense whatsoever to me.

The first part of the dream was quite fuzzy, something to do with me being at work, and being stressed out, although in reality I am very rarely stressed out at work.

Everyone was acting kind of crazy,I decided I'd had enough, and 'stormed out', as I went through the door, the scene changed, it reminded me of when I went skiing in Austria, I was in a sort of wooden Ski lodge type place??

This part of the dream was very vivid, I walked down some wooden steps, and came to a balcony, there was no hand rail or barrier. I looked over the edge, it was like a steep rocky cliff.

As I stumbled down the cliff, I suddenly realised I was dreaming!!
Yay!! Lucidity!! I seemed to be going down the cliff far too fast than was safe, I thought I was going to fall.

When I got to the bottom, things got really weird, the setting looked like some some of quarry?? I felt myself being physically pulled by some unseen force over to the left, it was a really weird sensation, like floating, but with the pulling sensation too!

I could see that I was being pulled towards a statue, it was a life size statue of Jesus. There was something not quite right about it, and he was striking a really weird pose, like a yoga pose or something?LOL!!

I felt a bit scared when I saw him, but was so thrilled that I knew it was a dream that I desperately tried to relax. He started to ask me a question, I could feel the fear rising again. All of a sudden his voice started to fade, then everything went black, I had a really unpleasant sensation in my head, like my brains were being sucked out or something??

I woke up with a headache, and feeling really annoyed that the lucid dream had just been abruptly cut off. I looked at my clock, I had been in bed exactly 1 hour.

I really don't know what the hell to make of this at all, but the sensation of being pulled, and the brain sucking thing were really strong.
I am not religious at all, so why would I dream of Jesus, even if he was doing yoga. LOL

Would love to hear anyone's thoughts on this dream, I have more.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I used to have really horrible nightmares and I learned lucid dreaming to control my nightmares. I also have had dreams come true.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I had a prophetic dream recently too. It was a very brief dream, but I knew that it was important.
I dreamed about a little brown puppy, the puppy was whining and crying and looking up at me. I also had the sense that a friend of mine was in the dream too but I didn't see him.

I told my friend about the dream the next day because I knew it had something significant to do with him. Anyway, a few months later he told me that he had found a puppy and decided to keep her. I remembered the dream and asked him to send me a photo of her.
She looked exactly the same as the puppy in my dream, I was astounded!

I have never ever had a dream come true before, has anyone else?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Hey don't feel too freaked out, I once ran into "cartoon fuzzy Jesus" myself, which was an enlightening encounter
No I didn't nor do I consider myself "Christian" and was never into ridge dogma so I was a bit shocked at the experience myself.

This seems to have been a "wake up call" of sorts. You're not frustrated with your earthly work, but maybe your soul's work is lacking at this time? I don't mean go join a damn church or group or whatever, I mean you finding who you really are.

Jesus is a powerful symbol of consciousness for us as humans whether you follow the dogma surrounding him, or look into the story of historical Jesus, or really just don't give a crap. The "christ consciousness" is about bringing to balance "light" & "dark" to create a 3rd line of harmony. One of the reasons that consciousness uses the versica pisces as a symbol. This symbol represents two circles intersecting to create a 3rd form. It's an apt metaphor for conscious in this reality of polarity & what to strive for in a sense.

"Yoga Jesus" in affect was trying to tell you that no one creed(or self derived creed for that matter) has the entire story and it's up to you to realize what your higher spiritual purpose is. Unfortunately, your fear got the best of you & you where unable to create a nice info channel there. It's very important to not let yourself fall into "fear mode" even while dreaming. Thoughts are amplified and will only cause resistance, resistance creates tension, & tension creates headaches...

That fear sounds like it may come from old programming/beliefs that may be latent if nothing immediate comes to mind why you'd be afraid of that encounter.

Either way, this sounds like a beginning for you. Try to stay grounded & open your mind & heart to yourself. Allow the universe/god/higher-self/source or whatever you want to call it guide you. Find the root of your fears (not the ones in your dream necessarily but your life in general) and learn to transcend them. You'll be surprised what you can learn, see, & do in dreams when you get your physical mind & body properly aligned.

I hope that helps in some way

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eevee
I have never ever had a dream come true before, has anyone else?

yes, under many different contexts & types to all kinds of degrees.

Our subconscious is timeless, it only knows "now". "Now" always changes in terms of context, hence the reason the future is so damn hard to predict. But sometimes, things are so aligned physically, spiritually, energetically, and destined sometimes for that matter, that we can pick up on these things.

Precognitive dreams etc are fairly common, most people only think of grad predictions in terms of precog dreams; but that's not always the case nor is it that outlandish to induce them to some degree and even get pretty accurate at guessing the future using a straight lucid dream induction.

I have found personally that spontaneous precognitive events are methods of "syncing" our various bodies together in one particular "now" in order to derive a temporal coordinate multi dimensionally. That's like a fancy way of saying they keep life fun & exciting

But they also can serve a very high calling to us to pay more attention to our subconscious. Our conscious is like a 40bit processor compared to our subconscious which is like a 4,000,000 bit processor, which is nothing compared to our higher connection which is infinite. Bringing those 3 aspects of ourselves into alignment is what helps us create a "timeless" consciousness where one can look through time as easily as looking out the window.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Hello Shakesbeer,

thank you very much for your responses, they are much appreciated.

I think what freaked me out the most in the "Jesus" dream was the fact that I actually "woke up" during the dream, but seemingly had no control whatsoever.

I went from YAY! to HEY! in a matter of seconds.

I think my guides would definitely agree with you when you suggest my souls work is lacking at this time. It is linked to my deep rooted fears which I somehow must overcome in order to progress.

It's interesting that you mention versica pisces symbol, it being (amongst other things) the basic symbol in the flower of life, as this symbol appeared in another of my dreams a few months back.

The dream was quite brief but very powerful, I dreamed that a crop circle appeared on my lawn and it looked like a flower.
I did a little bit of research and found a crop circle that looked like the one in my dream. I discovered that it was the Flower Of Life, the most fundamental figure in sacred geometry.

I had another dream about crop circles too, I found myself in a field in the middle of nowhere looking at a huge crop circle, only it wasn't a crop circle it was somebodies name, but the letters looked black. I remember looking down at my bare feet as I stepped on the edge of the first letter. I had the feeling that I should not have stepped on it, and a strong feeling of de ja vu.

Anyway, I have another dream to share..

It was a very strange night, I woke up from a dream around 3.30 am, all I remember was writing on a piece of paper the same thing over, and over again: "I am Luna". Luna is the Latin name of the Earth's Moon, as well as the Roman moon goddess Luna

It is also where the word lunatic is derived from...maybe my guides are trying to tell me something.

I woke up thinking the word "Luna", I thought it was strange but went quickly back to sleep, then had a dream about the Moon.

As soon as I woke up from this dream I desperately tried to remember as much as I could, but it's like some of it is blocked, or is very vague.

I remember being in a very large high ceilinged room, there were lots of people and children milling about, some of whom were familiar to me.

I was somehow aware that I had been chosen to travel on a space shuttle on a trip to the Moon, I also "knew" that this trip would take precisely four and a half hours, and that one of my friends had been chosen too, she had already gone on the trip.

The most vivid parts were when I kept going outside to stare up at the Moon, it looked eerie, shrouded in clouds, I felt anxious everytime I looked at the Moon.
The Moon also looked bigger/closer than it should have done.

All the people in the hangar/room had little rucksacks, but I didn't get the feeling they were going on the trip, I felt special because I was going.

I vividly remember that I had several round metal tins of sweets (candy?), they were very brightly coloured, and weird shapes, they were like something out of Willy Wonka's factory!
They looked like the sort of sweets you would never give to a child, because they would send them nuts.

I vividly remember reading the names of the sweets on the tins, they had weird names, but I can't remember them

It seems I was well prepared for a trip to the Moon with my shed load of sweets, and nothing else.

When I woke up in the morning, the first thought that popped into my head was "Luna", then I tried to recall the dream. It was a restless night, I felt I had been "busy" all night.?

I don't think all is quite as it seems with this dream, and it's like certain parts that I am trying to remember are like in fast-forwards, and I just can't recall them....or maybe it just was a silly dream.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Eevee]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hello, got another weird one for you.
I dreamed that President Obama was sitting in a large high-back wooden chair with a solider on each side of him. He was on the other side of a brick archway. Two other soldiers walk toward the archway, each holding one end of a strand of silver beads. There were 2 beads missing, one stood for Lincoln and the other for JFK. The two missing beads were not gone from the center of the strand, but just askew to the center.
Any ideas??

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Hi again, sorry for taking a bit to get back again. I've been swamped with all kinds of things lately including more training/research on some of the subjects we discuss here.
Anyways...

Very interesting romp there. What I'm getting from your story is that this was a "wake up call" of sorts to your emotional body (governed in some disciplines by the moon). It sounds like you're in a good place and you really only have to take the next step on the path you've already been walking.

There could be some significance for the name "Luna" for you, so just file that one away for later reference. A lot of what comes to us in dreams isn't necessarily about the "now" we're experiencing this June 9th for instance.

Kind of like the crop circle dream. That could very well be a protrusion into a possible future for you where you actually do get to experience being in a crop circle that will feel the same.

Either way, it sounds like you're on your way towards some interesting(in a good way) things for you.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That's pretty interesting. do you remember how many beads there where? How far apart where the missing beads from each other? How long was the strand? Did Obama react? Did he seemed concerned or relax etc?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Obama seemed depressed, not scared. It was like he knew what was coming, but he could not do anything about it. The strand had approx. 40 to 50 beads, I really don't know. I'm just guessing. I only got a glimpse of the strand up close, as the soldiers walked past me. The strand seemed about 6 or 7ft long. The missing beads were next to each other, I think, if anything they were not very far apart if at all. The soldiers were carrying them like it was some type of ceremony. Also, the strand was not taut, but draped.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Have you been, or where you at the time, watching or paying attention to politics around the time of the dream?

Has there been, or do you foresee any difficult decisions in your immediate future?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Not sure if I was paying a lot of attention to everything, I hear the news and stuff, but I have been thinking about a career shift, and I'm not sure if I should. Not feeling very confident these days.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Where ever our minds are during the day, they will be there while we sleep too in some form. Which given your current thoughts of shifting careers would seem apt comparison to our current president's new job too. A bit overwhelming to say the least & the fear of failure likes to show itself in times like these. Much like what the country is experiencing to a degree with our new leader and the ideals he symbolizes himself. I'm sure relative to your position, you're probably feeling similar in respects to: what happens when that "long shot" actually hits the mark?

Only one way to find out, and there where more silver beads on that strand then missing ones; so that means the odds are in your favor with whatever this experience represents to you. Especially since silver is a good symbol of life, prosperity, longevity, & practicality.

That is a very interesting scene though to say the least. How did you feel when you woke from it?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Bewildered. I didn't know what to make of it, so I came to you. Once again, you have put things in perspective and gave meaning to one confusing dream. Oh, I was wondering if the brick archway had any meaning? Thanks again !!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Arches are a symbol of strong support, and brick is sturdy base to create a structure from. Bricks can also be a symbol of individual thoughts or culmination of endeavors etc. So it sounds like no matter your decision, you have a good foundation supporting your move. Not to mention they look pretty cool

I'm glad I could help

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I did an experiment in my late teens which resulted in lucid dreaming.

I set a tape recorder along side my bed, set it ready to record and had a mic on the night stand with the switch set to "off" so it was very easy to operate.

I could remember my dreams in quite detail the moment I woke up, but memory continued to slip as I slowly woke up.

My solution was to put the microphone on the pillow next to my mouth during the first instance I realized I was waking up. I'd put the switch to "on" to start the recording and remain with the sleepy mind and just mumble my dream description into the mic with as much detail as possible.

I did this every night for a couple months.

It tought me to realize when I was amidst a dream and so able to direct it.

Funny thing, I wouldn't check the tape for a week thinking I hadn't used it at all. Checking it would find a lot of recordings. As soon as I hear the descriptions, my memory of them instantly returned.

I stopped recording and slowly lost the ability to lucid dream.

That was in the late 1970's early 80's.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Lucidology 101: How To Trick Your Body Into Falling Asleep To Astral Project, Lucid Dream And Have Out Of Body Experiences

Waking Sleep Paralysis: The Holy Grail For New Lucid Dreamers & OBEers

The Stop Drop & Roll Sleep Command To Fall Asleep Fast

5 New Sleep Commands To Trick Your Body Into Falling Asleep
www.lucidology.com...

Fast Relaxation For Lucid Dreams And OBEs

How To Optimize Brain Chemistry For Lucid Dreams & OBEs

The Fastest Way To Have Lucid Dreams & OBEs Tonight - Timer Method

The 4 Easiest Movement-Free Reality Checks For Lucid Dreams And OBEs

Exit Blindness - 3 Fast Solutions

OBE Vibrations & 3 Ways To Tell How Close You Are To An OBE

Fast Exit Methods For Lucid Dreams & OBEs

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
In most of my dreams lately I have been lucid, but i would rather not make my own dreams as I interpret that it is a message to me and I want to get the lesson or main point from the dreams. I also usually have the best and most vivid dreams when I go to bed with a blank mind.

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join