It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New racist web browser!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
emmy & Poet Of Deception, the Whitebird site isn't for real. I think it was meant to be a parody of Blackbird.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
a) White culture is going through a long prosecution - especially here in the UK. White people deserve ethno-centric resources just as much as anyone else.

Sorry but I just don't see that, and don't you mean persecution?

All I see is a bunch of people who are bitter because they're not getting all the attention anymore...

You already have your 'ethnocentric' resources, all around you.
Non-whites don't have, nor require 'ethnocentric' resources, sorry but it's not about superiority of ethnic groups, again it's about culture and the right to practice it regardless of where you happen to live.

I mean c'mon, what a nerve for a white person to make these claims when white people have gone all over the world doing what you now claim is happening to yourself. Look at your history, is it really surprising that it's coming back to bite you all in your fat white asses?
Are the blacks forcing you by gunpoint in the name of a western god to accept their version of civilization? It's what we did to them!

b) Western nations were designed largely by whites. If white culture isn't allowed to be openly celebrated in the West, where is it allowed to be celebrated?...

Hmmm but that's not what is happening is it? I don't see white culture (whatever that is) not being celebrated. What I do see all around is the 'white culture' that was actually stolen from black culture that made a lot of white people extremely rich.

What do you mean by assert your 'white western culture'? What is that? I'm white, born in the UK, now living in the USA and I have yet to experience this myth you talk of. It's only alive in the minds of BNP supporters and such.

I'm all for celebration of culture and folk, as long as it is permitted for all.

That's the problem isn't it? 'White western culture' has suppressed, and stolen, many other cultures throughout history and systematically tried to turn them into god fearing 'white western cultures'. Is that 'permitted for all'?

Sorry but your 'white western culture' sounds like a sulking 5 yr old who's always had his way suddenly forced to share his toys.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

LMFAO well mate, I dont care what colour you are... you are bloody hilarious. I dont know. I really didnt see much wrong with it. Hell in the americas is there not a "United Negro College Fund"? I haven't heard anyone from either 'side' complain about the fact that there is not a "United Caucasian College Fund". Frankly I dont see the big deal. But then again we will always have someone dissatisfied with one thing or another, and usually there, its blamed on 'race'. One thing is for certain though. Black or White, in the states, with your new president elect, both are majority. I guess its time for the two colours to don sheets, and start hating on Hispanics, or Asians or something else. lol

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So what?

How is this conspiracy?

White people can actually use this unlike the KKK where black people are killed.

I can understand that this is a cultural thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Perhaps this whole thing is part of an NWO conspiracy to create distrust and suspicion?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
DUALITY people.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

Illuminati styles all over this one. For the love of God do not fall for it. It's a scam to bring up the old US v THEM bollocks.

Be aware... this is a ploy.

Over and out banana trout! stay cool!

wZn

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Look at your history, is it really surprising that it's coming back to bite you all in your fat white asses?
Are the blacks forcing you by gunpoint in the name of a western god to accept their version of civilization? It's what we did to them!

Speak for yourself. I haven't forced anyone at gunpoint to do or accept anything. Just as I'm sure most others on this website haven't. And looking back at my history, I see Irish slaves so how is anything coming back to bite me in the rear end?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What search feature does this browser feature?

Maybe Gizoogle?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Poet Of Deception

thanks.

wow, i didnt know making a web browser thats geared towards a specific crowd was racist. wats wrong with having a browser that has links to some african american sites. i didnt know that was a bad things to wanna put some resouces to african american sites and information. african americans or even other people of any race wanting to keep in touch or access news about the african american community can use this and there are plenty of people that are NOT racist that would download this withough even that though.

its simply a resource, an avenue of information. and wat does award shows and magazines have to do with anything. so wat theres BET, somebody created it and its very successful, not racist, many people enjoy BET and not only blacks, and the creation has nothing to do with racism. its successful and enjoyed by all races.

ok theres an award show, that just opens another avenue for genres and events that arent available in other award shows. wats wrong with wanting to and helping people of your own race come up and succeed, have some spotlight for a change. it gives people who in other words wouldnt even be recognized in other events or award shows.

the magazines have the same principle. simply showcasing things that would be of interest to the african american community. and imm not saying that there arent other things in predominately white magazines that are of interest.

you guys calling this racist is just rediculous. and on top of that, you take Martin Luther King Jr's words out of context. as someone also said earlier, its cultural.

CHILL OUT. its not that serious. jeez

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Bean328]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
WOw. How immature.

Lets not forget it hasnt even bent 50 years since African-Americans were not allowed these things. We were not allowed to develop anything with anyone. It was white only this, and white only that. Just look at the news, the cover ALL OF THE negative stories today. Look at the way the Black Panther party is potrayed historically. People will say "it was black pride this, and that"(I have had this conversation plenty of times on ATS). The Black Panther Party fed the homeless world wide, and they provided breakfests for kids who were of need(of all colors nationwide).There are many blind people on ATS, meaning we fail to see what really exist beyond the eyes.

I cant believe some of the comments, I am truly offended. I mean, look at any other network and look at how much "black" or "African-American" information they cover.?. They do not show much. They have all of America believing something that is totally untrue.

Have you ever heard about the whole 'gone with the wind' nonsense. She was American woman of color nominated for an Academy award, but she wasnt "allowed" to receive her award. So why are you suprised about "essence"(to whomever that made the insolent comment). I cant believe some of us Americans are still back in the primitive mindset that ruined the world. Why is it not a shock when you hear about Latino information or Websites or whatever. Why do we sit up and get upset about African-Americans developing a sense of independence. We were not allowed as Americans to do so, thus we have developed and connected to the roots of America as any other people would do. When you have barriers misrespresenting these glorious ideas, you define them and display what they are really about.

I just cant seem to understand. How do you guys sleep at night, how are you comfortable with your self-centered, analytical insonlence. You, im sorry, We as a whole need to redefine "American Pride" and realize "our(Americans)"dream" is a beatiful picture. It is the most beautiful picture because it contains all of the earths shades.

*--Peace--Love--*

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sounds more like it was written with a self-separatism undertone. To be honest I hope it was meant as a misplaced joke by the creator. Otherwise its sad to feel an certain race would be in dire need. Almost as if the people the author geared towards are not able to understand any other available alternatives.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Stranded]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

This is not racist. Racist would LKWbird(lets kill whitey). Racist means to hate another race. Celebrating your own race is something totally different.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
this is great... I want to make a nazi one just to piss ppl off now. Something in the likes of... www.nazieaglebrowser.com with a 3D swastika that rotates when searching and when it gives an error shows uncle Adolf furiously punching the table saying "Achtung! Das Ist Ein Juden Error!"

Think that'd work too?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Will they go further, maybe an OS perhaps..

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Funny how black people can say to a white person: cracker, whitey etc... but if we go any where near negro or n----- we are inclined to be the racist ethnicity.

It's simply a false reality that is created by delusive anti-racism.

Or in easier terms they think they are against racism by being racist.

My best friends black, he catches himself doing this exact same thing.

It would seem with the mixed racial relationships today and the depletion of isolation of all the world that eventually through birth everyone will be of the same ethnicity it is different prospective on evolution.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I live in southeast michigan, im white, grew up the ghetto (ghetto of detroit). Here its like people dont respect/disrespect because of color, but because of who you really are, thats how it should be. People dont watch "black tv" like BET, and MTVJ because its for the black people, they watch it because they like it. It just so happens that black people like it better. I do get pretty pissed off at things like that, its hypocritcal that they have stuff exclusively for "african-americans" when you know that the second that something exclusively for caucasions goes up, it would be fought tooth and nail. In the end it only harms them, I mean, they want affirmative action, and all this @@@@ to help them, when in the long run it cuts their legs out from underneath them (just like the kid who cheats on every school assignment, then when he graduates he cant get a job because he cant read). I'm basically saying that they can have whatever they want, but one day something will be exclusively for white people, and when they do complain and bicker about it, they will show how they really are, its as simple as that. (most black people i know wouldnt care if something was exclusively white, they'd just say "aww @@@@ it" but there will be the people who fight for "equality" when they already set the stage against it)

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wonderful idea.
And why not?
Smart move for people who wish to target and advertise to people of color also I might add.
More than that and most important, in an age when the NWO would love nothing more than to have us all one color, one religion, one blob of controllable under their thumb SAMENESS I personally rejoice at anything and everything celebrating the uniqueness of each and every ethnicity out there.

Happy Holidays All...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
WOw. How immature.

Lets not forget it hasnt even bent 50 years since African-Americans were not allowed these things. We were not allowed to develop anything with anyone. It was white only this, and white only that. Just look at the news, the cover ALL OF THE negative stories today. Look at the way the Black Panther party is potrayed historically. People will say "it was black pride this, and that"(I have had this conversation plenty of times on ATS). The Black Panther Party fed the homeless world wide, and they provided breakfests for kids who were of need(of all colors nationwide).There are many blind people on ATS, meaning we fail to see what really exist beyond the eyes.

I've got a couple of points to make (sorry for double post)
1: if your going to argue for your entire race, learn to spell, if i was black i'd be ashamed
2: "black" people are more than 3 times as likely than hispanic people, AND more than 5 times as likely than white people to go to jail, so of course they are going to be in the headlines more often. And you cant say that all of the negative news is directed towards blacks, (there are like 2 black seriel killers, and how many white ones!?!?)

Kin, you should read this

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
SAT HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND RACIST!

nice detective work, and is good to know people are out their trying to expose this issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join