It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for any information on physical proof

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If I get in a Cessna and fly to Ohio then fly back to Illinois I don't leave physical evidence. Does that mean I was never there? I'm sure there were cases where physical evidence was left behind but I'm sure if the government knew about it they wouldn't just leave it behind. What about the radar reports from the first Stephenville sighting?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

the type I outlined, it will be majority accepted.

that is your opinion and you have every right to believe that but i hate to break it to you ...not eveyone on this planet thinks like you do...
not everyone will accept the evidence as the ultimate proof.

an Alien at the Whitehouse will still have some people skeptical it's human nature and until they personally see the E.T. face to face most people are not gonna believe. why can't you see that ?

But you refuse to see this because it goes against your pre concieved notion of skeptics being idiots who are close minded just because they dont believe this PROOFLESS crud.

news flash...i don't believe half if not more of the crap on here either so your mislabeling me as having preconcieved notions about all skeptics.

not every skeptic screams i want proof or this is all BS...some do that and some don't.

So, whenever someone challenges those notions you feel the need to fight.

i only see a need to dispute riduculous skeptics that can only scream...

"where is the proof" and have not considered what proof actually is

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Get real. IN science terms what qualifies as proof is blatantly obvious that is empirical, testable, data and items that can be used to reach a conclusion when studying a hypothesis. That "well what is proof" crap might work with some of the others here, but it wont with me. you are severely understimating the adversary you are up against.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

i am as real as it gets my friend and if you choose to ignore the reality of everyone in the entire world accepting some piece of metal or testable data as proof than you are a fool sir.

you have a right to your opinion and if that way of thinking is your reality than cool man. you win have a nice day

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

wtf? metal was only one of the SEVERAL things i listed.

Damn right I win.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

Hello MilitaryMan. I found your thread (as well as replies made by you & NavalFC) both interesting as well as a bit confusing...Hope you don't mind me sharing my thoughts here?

First of all, I find this interesting because I have been quite frustated myself, in trying to find a somewhat conclusive, tangible, HARD/physical-evidence regarding the UFO/EBE phenomena. I'm no old-timer when it comes to the research & study of the phenomena, but I have been trying to find a possible case of physical proof for sometime now, and still found none quite convincing. Nevertheless, lately I've been thinking, what if 3 dimensional physicality in terms of length; width; depth is just not part of the phenomena's nature? Some of the best minds in ATS have recently had a very thought-provoking talk about it here. I think it merits your attention & consideration.

I also find this thread a bit confusing because it seemed as if you strongly believe that the whole talks & thoughts & ponderings about UFO & Alien/EBE are basically WRONG/DEBUNKED & everyone should follow your line of thingking??? Sometimes it even seemed that you want to show that this whole forum merits no attention or even EXISTENCE anymore?? Just because there is possibly no conclusive physical evidence available, it doesn't mean one should stop thinking & studying the whole phenomena at hand, doesn't it?

You come across as being a quite intelligent & level headed person, so I'm sure you realize that A) everyone here has a right to adhere to their own belief & opinion, and B) understand the fact that this forum is INDEED about studying/advancing our understanding regarding the UFO & Alien phenomena? NOT about disproving the whole thing?....Or have I actually misunderstood your intentions???

[edit on 5/12/08 by KembaraLangit]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KembaraLangit

I am of the opinion that if the UFO field is ever to move forward, out of the cess pool of fringe, it must adopt the scientific method for research and reasoning, therefore I will challenge foolish reasoning and psuedo science where ever I see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join