It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for any information on physical proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There's a problem I have with all these UFO stories. Yes, the witnesses do seem credible, but there is never physical proof of any alien material left behind. At least that I have heard of. I'm talking about material left behind that has been scientifically verified and has not simply vanished with some loose explanation.

It seems people just assume since they assume it's an advanced race that they don't leave material or debris behind, or chemicals. This cannot be the case. "Alien" accidents happen and there's too many people using the "they are alien, therefore anything is possible" explanation.

So my question is: Has there been any material left behind from an abduction, crash landing, visitation, or any of the other claims that has been verified in labs as non-terrestrial in origin?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

i think proof of Aliens visiting this planet will differ for each individual because even if they landed on the Whitehouse lawn, the hardcore skeptics would still not believe it.

video wont be proof, pictures won't be proof, trace evidence won't be proof and a flying saucer type craft won't be proof.

all these things will be debunked or shrugged off by most people because it's too much for them to accept.

so i ask you what would be proof that would satisfy the entire world ?

independence day ? aliens everywhere ?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i think proof of Aliens visiting this planet will differ for each individual because even if they landed on the Whitehouse lawn, the hardcore skeptics would still not believe it.

video wont be proof, pictures won't be proof, trace evidence won't be proof and a flying saucer type craft won't be proof.

all these things will be debunked or shrugged off by most people because it's too much for them to accept.

so i ask you what would be proof that would satisfy the entire world ?

independence day ? aliens everywhere ?

Thats a bunch of bull easynow and you know it. Skepticism does not mean deny relaity, skeptics demand PROOF for things. If Aliens landed on the white house lawn, then ok, they would be here!

but the problem you people have is that your so called proof is in grainy photos, sketchy witness hypnosis and blurry videos.

Give me a break.
There has never been any concrete evidence to support the notion that aliens are currently visiting Earth.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

A piece of debris that exists and has been verified in multiple labs and scientific communities to be non-terrestrial in origin. If this is done and such a piece exists, (which if we were being visited by creatures I suggest there would be) and was accurately verified to the point where there can be no denial. It wouldn't be really hard if the piece is indeed extraterrestrial or what have you. That's the problem a lot of the tests done and so forth just seem to blah.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

There has never been any concrete evidence to support the notion that aliens are currently visiting Earth.

do tell me what proof would be good enough to convince everyone beyond a shadow of doubt that Aliens are visiting this planet ?

be precise and don't say a piece of metal that has been tested and shows non terrestrial aspects because that doesn't prove an Alien brought it here.

i'm waiting for your response

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

There are many things. Confirmed alien body. As you said, landing on the white house lawn. Recovered craft that has been verified etc.
As Naval said, we don't just deny reality.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

in addition to what militaryman said, that is some kind of debris that was readily confirmed by multiple testing done by multiple reputable institutions to be from somewhere other then Earth, and also confirmation that this piece was somthing manufactured and could not possibly have formed by naturla means.
In addition, clear photos of UFOs that dont just show bright lights but clerly and unmistaebly show some kind of structure with detail of the craft being easily visible to such an extent that what it is is obvious and beyond reproach, also alien materials or artifacts recovered from UFO incidents meeting all the above criterion and more, furthmore as far s the government cover up documents, you would need government documents that can be readily confirmed by multiple, reputable sources which allege in them that UFOs are alien and that the government knows as this also is up in the air and the cover up is probabaly not true, infact top secret documents delcassified just recently show the government was suspicious of UFOs during the cold war thinking they might have been soviet craft -clearly showing they were unaware of any alien acitvity.

Alien abductions - some type if media showing proof of an alien abduction be it photos or movies, also some sort of alien artifacts , which again are confirmed by multiple REPUTABLE sources , in addition witnesses who actually saw the abduction take place and actally can be contacted and interviewed, unlike the witnesses in Budd hopkins, "witnessed"

then proof of th aliens themselves, proof that said craft are being operated by none other then aliens from another planet, you would need proof linking the aliens to the aircraft, again verified by multiple reputable instituions.

In this post the word reputable means unbias and scientific. For instance, you couldnt consider sending a sample to Steven Greer. reptable, or to a "creation scientists (oxmoron) reputable, but reputable as in science labs as such places as MIT, CalTech, Los Alamos and so forth.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

so your telling me if this happens you will believe ?

ok so when the ALIENS choose to do this then you will have your proof and you cannot force them to reveal themselves so please for the love of God stop asking for proof !!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

don't change the goal post post now

your babbling on about controversial circumstantial evidence wich is not proof.

everything you said in the above post will not be PROOF for the entire world to believe and if you think it would be than you have no idea what your talking about.

we all know there is no concrete proof yet and if there was we wouldn't need to be here to discuss the evidence.

edit for niceness

[edit on 4-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here is something new that may lead to a breakthrough.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have a fragment of a UFO. I posted my story on here and a lot of people doubt me, but that's OK. Send me a private message (U2U) if you want more information Military Man.

Oh, and I'm also in touch with Bob White. He is still trying to get his UFO fragment analyzed properly. LANL screwed him over. No one wants to take it seriously or they won't admit it's ET in origin in public out of fear.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The truth is, UFO's are just like cats and Baptists. Deep down you know that on occasion they raise a little hell, but no one can actually catch them at it.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stevefromfortworth

The page has a 404 error for some reason.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Hey. Sent you a u2u

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ted Phillips has been active in collecting physical evidence from UFO "landing sites" for decades. His website, The Center for Physical Trace Research has information on his work.

That's probably the best source of "physical evidence" available to the general public. I don't know the results of the testing of his samples, but I think the fact that he's actually out there trying deserves credit.

He was interviewed on The Paracast a while back. Interesting show. Follow the link and scroll down to Mar. 30 to listen to it.

For what it's worth...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by NavalFC

don't change the goal post post now

your babbling on about controversial circumstantial evidence wich is not proof.

everything you said in the above post will not be PROOF for the entire world to believe and if you think it would be than you have no idea what your talking about.

we all know there is no concrete proof yet and if there was we wouldn't need to be here to discuss the evidence.

edit for niceness

I didnt change the goal post!

You asked ME what I would accept for proof, AND I TOLD YOU
what the hell do you mean dont change the goal post? what the hell are you talking about!!!

[edit on 4-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

and yes what i cited in the post would be proof, because it would be scientifically verifiable and testable! the very core of scientific method! I guess your not to familiar with the concept of evidence that we can hold and touch and test and analyze.

But the type of proof i mentioned currently does not exist, there IS no physical proof, so theirfore it is considered BUNK
time and time again UFO proponents employ this tactic..if you cant attack the debunkers argument or supply proof, then attack the person himself.

it shows just how shaky your ground is.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by NavalFC]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Problem is that if one lab confirms it, the piece will be sent to a lab that will deny it, no matter what it is. This has been done time and againe. For a clear example, research why MIT was the ONLY lab out of hundreds that were, according to them, unsuccessful at replicating Ponds and Fleishman's cold fusion experiments. And the MIT's version is the only one that is remembered.

If you're unfamiliar with the Barney and Betty Hill story, and the follow-up done by Marjorie Fish, read up on it. It's clearly incontrovertible proof that they were abducted by aliens. Betty Hill's starmap showed stars that were, up to that point, undiscovered by humans. It's also filled with details that no humans knew up to that point in time. Yet, the pseudo-skeptics either ignore the map altogether or call it coincidence.

That's why you ca find no physical proof.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

other than your admittance to the Aliens landing on the whitehouse lawn everything you would consider proof...i don't , and it shows that your on shaky ground

i am talking about global acceptance of Aliens visiting this planet and the proof that satisfies you in my opinion will not be good enough to convince everyone.

a piece of metal no matter where it came from does not = Aliens are here

a photograph of a UFO no matter how good it is does not =Aliens are here

an Alien at the Whitehouse or a dead Alien body =Aliens are here.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

bull. If there ever actually is any alien events , and their is scientific proof, extraorindary proof, of the type I outlined, it will be majority accepted.

But you refuse to see this because it goes against your pre concieved notion of skeptics being idiots who are close minded just because they dont believe this PROOFLESS crud.

So, whenever someone challenges those notions you feel the need to fight.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join