It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you shop till you drop this Christmas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I for one am not going to go all out and spend allot of money this Holiday for the simple fact that I really have none to spend. What little I do have I'm certainly not going to go out and blow because our economy is screwed. Because of the way this year has been monetarily I will be forced to be frugal and spend less than normal. The Dollar Tree will get allot of my business this year.

Will you go all out and spend allot of money this holiday season?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Our family has decided to not buy each other presents, because the economy sucks and many of us are feeling it. We will instead enjoy each others company

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thats pretty much going to be me and my family's plan also. We will enjoy the company of each and the good food that we all contributed to. I have spoken to other relatives and asked them to not dig into their pockets either but instead give me a call and say Merry Christmas and tell me that they love me. Thats all I need..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I told my kids that Santa is cutting back this year. They are ok with it (so far..talk to me the day after the holiday ) i am sure i will find a bunch of little things to make them smile Christmas morning and hopefully one bigger item for the both of them.

As for siblings and nieces and nephews.. I dont know if anyone can swing it. I am hoping a dinner will be enough with the family.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I always say i wont go over the top but i always do!

having 6 sisters, 2 brothers and 2 neices and 2 nephews no matter what i do it ends up a blimming nightmare! lol,

I do enjoy shopping! and i really spend far to much..
I guess i just love to see there faces on Xmas day,

So to answer - im sure i will shop till i drop

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I cheated the system and finished shopping in October.
I found all the clearence sales and end of the summer deals.
So I dont have to worry about shopping till I drop,im just going to sit back and enjoy the holidays with my egg nog.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Low Christmas this year, Santa s a little behind...........I guess my kids have been bad..........

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
As usual my usual Christmas shopping takes place on Christmas eve,call me a procrastinator but hard to break old habits,my problem I see something cool I buy it,and kids are used to dad spoiling them

new topics

top topics

join