It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the real Antichrist Please stand up!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

If the Christ was proclaiming that the Anti-Christ "was already in the world", then what would the bible have to do with him, seeing that at the time, there was no bible only the torah?

No, my friend, it wasn't Christ who was declaring it, it was the Apostle John.
He recorded this in Ephesus around 98 CE.
The word he used, "Antichrist" is a Greek word already mentioned in an earlier post. So I fail to see how your reference to the Torah bears on this.

Gods words are spirit, and those with ears to hear...hear them. What you are referring too is a doctrine of man, the bible. Seeing as how all of these things will burn and how God is not concerned with what men have printed I would begin seeking God and praying for him to "Prick" your ears.

Not really sure what point your trying to make here, but since the subject of this thread is referenced in the writings of the Apostle John, it would be wise to consider what he actually said about the Antichrist. Anything else is just idle speculation and a waste of time.

The rest of your post is a rather long and rambling. Remember, Brevity is your friend.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
Why would people go on l;iving if they felt that lie was predetermined. I personally do not think that life has been predetermined and that we make it as we got along. I say all this because, I do not believe there is one person out there that was predicted to destroy the world.

I just need to answer this-

They continue living because... They were predetermined to.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Thank you for your correction sparky, only I said the christ, not Jesus, if that is who you are referring too? I can see where you would become confused, so I will try to be more direct next time. "I am with YOU(not curly...don't ask), EVEN till the end of the age." My apologies for any babel.

Brevity, I'm not sure I know her? Would we have met here? Anyway, hopefully I'll meet her, she sound's great. Ne yuk, Ne yuk , Ne yuk, why I oughta....this is when your supposed to block the eyes.

Hey, it could of been the pan to the head, but it's all in fun...whoop whoop whoop. ah-errr, ah-errr, ah-errr.

Referencing the Torah, it bears no importance to you?

Are you given a shinny new car,

handed the keys by The Dealership Manager,

told to have a great time and bring her back when you want a new one

Not to worry about any of the damage you do driving around, oh yea sparky,

by the way we are giving you all the gasoline, roadside service, wait......do you hear that?........A drum beat.........bum, bum, baba bum,---boom, boom, baba, boom,---boom, boom baba boom....do you hear the trumpets???? why they look like the 7 dwarves.......and they are all singing and marching...look

"Manna and fishes, Golden calf dancers, a hide away bungaloo tents and the masters, with animals caged and three golden rings, three curtains deep, crimson drapes swing, servers and holies, were the young visit, where clowns entertain and addresses delivered, highwire acts and the flying trapeze, the greatest show on earth will bring you to your knees."

shofarrrr
dunt da dahh,
dunt da dahh,
dunt da dahh
....show good!

Peace I'm audio 5000 G....J/K

[edit on 26-11-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

by then there are alot of cataclysms, wars (earthly and space-based) and acts of nature, which will have considerably thinned the planet population. if you notice, it keeps saying one third. one third. one third of the population, then one third of that population and so on.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
when you read biblical prophecy, it's always interesting to look up the meanings of the words used in the text. for example, in the passage regarding the (spirit) of antichrist, the word for "world" is actually "kosmos." i think that's very interesting.
here's a link to an online strong's concordance, so you can look up word meanings.
www.eliyah.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Peace to you undo.

I ask you to consider the numbers of 7 billion people.

7,000,000,000.....7 heads, 10 horns....Is the world in birth pangs undo?....

The measurement is that of an messenger, that is of a Man...

7 to the 10th power...."and I shall pass over you 7 times"

"You shall know the season..."

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Quite the opposite. I have absolute respect for the Pentateuch.
I just don't see how it relates to the Antichrist subject being discussed here.

I guess we could associate the the Antichrist with being in the same group as the "seed of the serpent" mentioned in Genesis. This seed is also a composite incuding all that oppose Gods purpose.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by Ryanp5555

Is there a point in trying?

People will understand as little as they wish to have to look upon. People only hear that what they are willing to hear. To most this isn't the truth it is the self induced illusion.

lol, do you think your writing for the bible or a philosophy book or something? Your point may make sense if the other guy had a logical point. I hope you guys don't talk like this in real life. Now on to what you just said.

"people will understand as little as they wish to have to look upon." Pretending that his post makes sense lets actually break down your own statement using a very simple method, highlighting your vague language. people will understand as little as the wish to have look upon. Lets take that statement at face value. When I asked for him to clarify his point, it would be seen as me wishing for him to make sense of it, and understand it. So, that first sentence does not apply to me.

"People only hear what they are willing to hear." Again, I asked with geniune intrigue about what he meant, and thus I was willing to hear it. Does not apply to me.

"to most this isn't the truth it is a self induced illusion." I think its funny that you make these statements when you are the one who is truly blinded because you only see what you wanna see, you only hear what you wanna hear, and thus you have become blinded by those facts that you choose to perceive. (See how that it is in modern day English?) I've given an extraordinarily compelling arguement as to why Michael Jackson isn't the false prophet. Yet you continue to provide vague, unthought provoking replies without any actual consideration towards what I have said. So, as Jesus said (I will try to restate it but you'll get the gist) "how can you tell someone to remove the sliver from their hand when you have a wooden stake in your eye."

Btw, when you talk as if you are Plato or Socrates or someone in the bible you: (i) make your points unclear, (ii) seem very condecending, and (iii) sound ignorant.

You may wanna update your writing to the 21st century, it ain't England in 1400.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Quite the opposite. I have absolute respect for the Pentateuch.
I just don't see how it relates to the Antichrist subject being discussed here.

I guess we could associate the the Antichrist with being in the same group as the "seed of the serpent" mentioned in Genesis. This seed is also a composite incuding all that oppose Gods purpose.

Don't guess Sparky, be sure...your doing good...keep your heart open to the truth...you are on the right track.

Peace to you

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY DOES NOT IN ANY WAY REPRESENT EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD!
WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY IS DIRECTED TOWARD THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST JESUS CHRIST AND AGAINST THOSE LIKE MYSELF WHO TRUST COMPLETELY IN JESUS CHRIST!

It is absolutely sad that this thread was started by a person who claims that they are not a Christian, and they claim that the Bible is in error!

Why would an antichristian try to point out the antichrist?
Why would this antichristian try to tell me I'm not a Christian?
Why would this antichristian tell me that the spirit I'm listening to is my own lying human spirit?
Why would this antichristian not accept the Bible as THE TRUTH?

Others in here would like others and myself to believe that my fearlessness concerning death is attributed to a scripture saying that those who welcome death are of satan!
There are those in here who would also like those in this thread to believe that trusting in Jesus is against God!

I AM NOT AFRAID OF DEATH BECAUSE I AGREE OR AM AT LEAGUE WITH DEATH!
I AM NOT AFRAID OF DEATH BECAUSE JESUS HAS REMOVED THE STING OF DEATH FROM ME!
THE STING OF DEATH IS EXPERIENCING DEATH!
I WILL NOT EXPERIENCE DEATH, BECAUSE I WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE WITH JESUS AFTER MY BODY DIES!
I WILL NOT FEEL DEATH EVEN THOUGH MY BODY DIES!
THE EXPERIENCE I WILL EXPERIENCE UPON THE DEATH OF MY BODY IS ETERNAL LIFE WITH JESUS CHRIST!

Let us get the facts straight:

No one so far, including myself, have posted scriptures from Revelation that explain this antichrist!

BUT, WHY WOULD THE OP AND OTHERS POST THOSE SCRIPTURES WHEN THEY DENOUNCE THE BIBLE ANYWAY?

I have not posted these scriptures because I assumed the scriptures had already been posted, but after reading over the posts I have not seen scriptures from the book of Revelation posted.

Why would they be posted anyway?
Most of those posting are basically giving us their own OPINIONS!
I will post the scriptures myself, and then you will see that the antichrist is a man.
You will see that following after the antichrist is an abomination that is unforgivable!
God will NOT forgive those who embrace following after the antichrist!

And, as for me listening to my human spirit that lies to me...

Your slander and libel is unwarranted!

I listen to the Spirit of Christ, which is God's Holy Spirit!
I LISTEN TO JESUS CHRIST WHO IS GOD ALMIGHTY!

Jesus Christ is NOT the antichrist!
How can Jesus Christ, who is CHRIST, be the antichrist?
The antichrist will be a man who is completely AGAINST Jesus Christ.
ALL antichrists are against those who are FOR Jesus Christ!

So, if any of you are willingly claiming that I am not of Christ, when I am of Christ, you are of the antichrist!

I have given you my testimony, and I adhere to the belief that Jesus Christ is MY Saviour, MY King, MY Lord, and MY God!
ANYONE who does not receive Jesus as such are NOT of Christ and are therefore antichristians!

Now, here are the scriptures from the book of Revelation that explain about the antichrist:

THE FOLLOWING EXPLAINS CHRIST AND HIS CHRISTIANS!!!

Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come;
Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 12:11 And they (CHRISTIANS) overcame him (SATAN) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

CONTINUED

[edit on 11/26/2008 by SaintlyMic]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
CONTINUED

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Rev 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Rev 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

CONTINUED

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
CONTINUED

Rev 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

END

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Now that all of that has been posted, YOU read it, and then you tell me where scripture tells us that the antichrist is not a man.

You tell me that Jesus is NOT the Christ!

You now have the scriptures lain out before you.

Now you have no excuses!

THE TRUTH IS NOW SET BEFORE YOU!

Now, accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour, or accept the antichrist as your saviour.

ONLY ONE CAN BE YOUR SAVIOUR!

YOU MUST DECIDE WHERE YOU STAND!

I LEAVE THE REST UP TO YOU AND JESUS CHRIST!

I pray to God you make the right choice, because you very life depends on it!
I'm talking about whether you receive ETERNAL LIFE or ETERNAL DEATH!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SaintlyMic

Your rant shows a few things.

1. You don't know what you're talking about.
2. You might want to look into getting on some medication for a while.
3. Oh never mind...

but thanks for the points

I don't think this thread has addressed the single issue I put forth yet. Maybe I need to spell it out, but that's assuming I can spell what you can read.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Your rant shows a few things.

1. You don't know what you're talking about.
2. You might want to look into getting on some medication for a while.
3. Oh never mind...

but thanks for the points

I don't think this thread has addressed the single issue I put forth yet.
Maybe I need to spell it out, but that's assuming I can spell what you can read.

Oh, now you are saying I need medication?
And, you say this because I "ranted"?
And I "ranted" about what?

Let's see what "ranting" means...

1. Violent or extravagant speech or writing.
2. A speech or piece of writing that incites anger or violence: ...

Here is the link to the definition of rant ...

education.yahoo.com...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Now, I said NOTHING in ANGER!
And, NOTHING I said is extravagant!

The only reason what I said may SEEM extravagant TO YOU is because you reject it!
You just said I was ranting because you will not accept the TRUTH, and because everything I said I backed up EXPLAINING what you asked when you started out this thread!

I said NOTHING that should INCITE ANGER!
Are you responding in anger?
Are YOU ranting?

Let us see what EXTRAVAGANT means ...

1. Given to lavish or imprudent expenditure:
2. Exceeding reasonable bounds: extravagant demands. See Synonyms at excessive.
3. Extremely abundant; profuse:
4. Unreasonably high; exorbitant:
5. Archaic Straying beyond limits or bounds; wandering.

Here is the link to the definition of extravagant ...

education.yahoo.com...

AND ...
imprudence ...

1. The quality or condition of being unwise or indiscreet.
2. An unwise or indiscreet act.

Here is the link to the definition of imprudence ...

education.yahoo.com...

Now, why would you CLAIM that I am being UNWISE?
What exactly did I say that was UNWISE?

All your CLAIMS are nothing but words of ANGER directed toward me claiming that I am angry and unwise!

I am far from being ANGRY!
I KNOW I HAVE THE WISDOM OF CHRIST, THEREFORE THE WISDOM IS NOT MY OWN!

I know I am not as wise as the Lord Jesus, and I KNOW I need HIM to direct my thoughts!
So, I claim nothing about using my own wisdom, but the things I share here are nothing but the TRUTH, and this TRUTH comes from Jesus Christ!

Also, I have addressed everything you want to know, except WHO exactly is the antichrist.

Let me be perfectly clear, AGAIN...
Jesus will tell His Christians WHO the antichrist is going to be.
Until that day comes NO ONE will know who the antichrist is going to be.

And, it was YOU who said that anyone who says they know who the antichrist is is deceived.

YOU CLAIM THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE ANTICHRIST!
AGAIN, ARE YOU DECEIVED FOR SAYING THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE ANTICHRIST?
You judge your own words.

I know I'm not claiming to know who the antichrist is going to be!
Therefore, by your assessments I am NOT deceived!
YOU MADE THE STATEMENT!
I DID NOT MAKE THE ASSERTION THAT I KNOW WHO THE ANTICHRIST IS GOING TO BE!!!

I do know this to be TRUE ...

Jesus Christ is God Almighty, and I trust in HIM!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You're ranting because you're saying I said things I didn't say. You're seeing me say things that I'm not saying. You're argument is with an illusion you've created within your own mind to have some one to argue with.

You know nothing of Jesus Christ!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You're ranting because you're saying I said things I didn't say. You're seeing me say things that I'm not saying. You're argument is with an illusion you've created within your own mind to have some one to argue with.

You know nothing of Jesus Christ!

You already made the claim that you are NOT a Christian.
You already made the claim that the Bible should NOT be trusted.

I commented on those things.

And, you claim that I do not know Jesus Christ.
You have also claimed that I do not listen to God's Spirit, and that I listen to my own lying human spirit, as if my spirit lies!

You said it, therefore you must be addressed concerning it.
ANYONE who reads all my posts in this thread will see clearly that I did not make these things up to slander you.

You should watch out what you say when you condemn others!
A non-christian should never attempt to discount the Christian Words of a Christian, because a TRUE CHRISTIAN will point out the facts.

I HAVE DONE THIS, AND I HONESTLY SEE NO NEED TO SAY ANYTHING FURTHER CONCERNING IT!
MY POSTS CONFER THAT I AM NEITHER LYING NOR AM I OUT TO TRY TO HURT YOU IN ANY WAY!

If you make wrong claims about me, be ready for a defense concerning the truth about me!
I am being called by Jesus Christ to stop saying anything further, because I have said everything that honestly needs to be said!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I see something Incarnated....I see all the world in song, united by a tragedy. I see a wonder uniting the world and that wonder revealing the true hearts of men, that in seeing the wonder of it, all they are viewing is the power of it.

Song is the worlds most powerful medium of the spirit, because it moves at much slower waves then light. Imagine your senses as an Equilizer of sorts. The light and all its colors being the high end of the human experience, and the sound being the low end. This is why song "moves us". How do you think churches fill pews...the Amun-us music. Intensify that, and listen for the first time ever for we are the world part 2 actually sung by the world.

that's all I have as of now...I can hear it...the singing

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A big LOL to the whole thread. This has been most amusing ones for a while; I love to see people saying "I know the truth", then forcing their truth to everyone, even they don't know anything.

This is how 'elevated' people behave, I love it in every thread alike! Please, show me some more so I know how to become elevated too

But then to the OP, to not cast a vain post keeping mind the rules of this forum. I think that Micheal Jackson is anything but human and he acts most unnatural way, so he must be either alien or antichrist, which both are popular subjects in these forum, therefore I cannot decide which one he is.

Sincerely,

-v

[edit on 27-11-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
A big LOL to the whole thread. This has been most amusing ones for a while; I love to see people saying "I know the truth", then forcing their truth to everyone, even they don't know anything.

This is how 'elevated' people behave, I love it in every thread alike! Please, show me some more so I know how to become elevated too

Nice attempt to elevate yourself above the other posters on this thread.

So you are the arbiter of truth I suppose? You have concluded everyone else is wrong? Are you "forcing" your opinion on us now? Or is it somehow different when you share your opinions? Interesting.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Sparky63]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join