It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the real Antichrist Please stand up!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

Those that "follow Jesus" in the "christianized" religion based on the icon of "Jesus" don't follow "Jesus". They follow after a golden idol based upon the life of a man.

I am not saying all "christians" are worthless, I'm saying the title tag of calling one's self a "christian" is worthless. I have the most of the people that call themselves "christians" know the least about the teachings or true life or message of the man. The largest majority of "Christians" believe in a religion based upon the words of their preachers of this day and their dogma.

A too large majority of "Christians" haven't even ever read the bible, nor thought about it, let alone searched out higher and deeper writings. Oh No! The Great majority of people that would call themselves a "christian" don't follow after the man jesus. Those fool themselves in the folly of following after an false Iconic "God" Golden statue based upon the life of a man long ago.

"JESUS!!!" is the new golden calf.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Isa 55:1 Ho, every thirsty one, come ye to the waters, And he who hath no money, Come ye, buy and eat, yea, come, buy Without money and without price, wine and milk. (Jesus Quoted

Isa 55:2 Why do ye weigh money for that which is not bread? And your labour for that which is not for satiety? Hearken diligently unto me, and eat good, And your soul doth delight itself in fatness.

Isa 55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto me, Hear, and your soul doth live, And I make for you a covenant(passing between two pieces of flesh) age-during, The kind acts of David(Loved)--that are stedfast.

H1285
בּרית
berîyth
ber-eeth'
From H1262 (in the sense of cutting (like H1254)); a compact (because made by passing between pieces of flesh): - confederacy, [con-]feder[-ate], covenant, league.

Note: This would also be called procreation. Notice the similarity to "Birth".
Symbolism also applies at the "curtain" ripping from top to bottom.

Isa 55:4 Lo, a witness to peoples I have given him, A leader and commander to peoples.

Isa 55:5 Lo, a nation thou knowest not, thou callest, And a nation who know thee not unto thee do run, For the sake of Jehovah(Self Existent) thy God, And for the Holy(Inside) One of Israel(He will rule as God), Because He hath beautified thee(Added to the temple of the Body).

Isa 55:6 Seek ye Jehovah(Self Existent), while He is found, Call ye Him, while He is near(in your midst),
Isa 55:7 Forsake doth the wicked(deathly action) his way, And the man of iniquity(unfair) his thoughts, And he returneth to Jehovah(Self existent), and He pitieth him, And unto our God for He multiplieth to pardon.

Isa 55:8 For not My thoughts are your thoughts, Nor your ways My ways, --an affirmation of Jehovah(Self existent),

Isa 55:9 For high have the heavens been above the earth, So high have been My ways above your ways, And My thoughts above your thoughts.

Isa 55:10 For, as come down doth the shower, And the snow from the heavens, And thither returneth not, But hath watered the earth, And hath caused it to yield, and to spring up, And hath given seed to the sower, and bread to the eater,

Isa 55:11 So is My word that goeth out of My mouth, It turneth not back unto Me empty, But hath done that which I desired, And prosperously effected that for which I sent it.

Isa 55:12 For with joy ye go forth, And with peace ye are brought in, The mountains and the hills Break forth before you with singing, And all trees of the field clap the hand.

Isa 55:13 Instead of the thorn come up doth fir, Instead of the brier come up doth myrtle, And it hath been to Jehovah(self-existent) for a name, For a sign age-during--it is not cut off!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Those that "follow Jesus" in the "christianized" religion based on the icon of "Jesus" don't follow "Jesus". They follow after a golden idol based upon the life of a man.

Okay, your definition of Christianity is wrong. Just because the majority of people who call themselves christian don't believe what the bible says does not mean the definition of Christianity changes. Read on I'll expand.

I am not saying all "christians" are worthless, I'm saying the title tag of calling one's self a "christian" is worthless.
I have the most of the people that call themselves "christians" know the least about the teachings or true life or message of the man. The largest majority of "Christians" believe in a religion based upon the words of their preachers of this day and their dogma.

Okay, so let me get this straight. Its worthless to call yourself christian, even though not all christians are worthless. This is because most christians, possibly even higher than 67% have never picked up a bible, and rely on their priests/ministers/reverends interpretation of the bible.

Would it be dumb to call yourself an American because you've never read the US Constitution and rely on only what the media tells you it says? You have to understand, this is the exact logic you are using. You're American whether or not you read the Constitution. Does it help so that you know at least some of your rights? Of course. Anyone who belongs to this country, I.E. has citizenship, is an American. Anyone who believes Jesus is the messiah and son of God and that they should follow him is part of christianity whether or not they want to be dubbed christian.

Christianity, as I showed you earlier, is merely those who follow Christs teachings, and possibly, believe he is the messiah and son of god. You don't have to subscribe to a church to be Christian, you merely are just by believing what I've already laid out.

As to your argument about not reading the bible and following ministers, yeah, a lot of people are not as avid of followers as others. However, even if they are under a mistaken belief that they are following Christ they are still Christian. Do you see why? If you don't I'll tell you: because they are attempting to follow him. While they may not be doing anywhere near enough, it doesn't mean they aren't christian. No one is saying all Christians will go to heaven, even the bible whole heartedly denies that. in short, not reading the bible and following a priest, or whatever, does not preclude you from being christian, or alter the definition of christianity. By believing in Christ and his teachings, you subscribe to the christian faith whether you like it or not.

A too large majority of "Christians" haven't even ever read the bible, nor thought about it, let alone searched out higher and deeper writings. Oh No! The Great majority of people that would call themselves a "christian" don't follow after the man jesus. Those fool themselves in the folly of following after an false Iconic "God" Golden statue based upon the life of a man long ago.

Again, that doesn't mean those who do follow the religion aren't christian. And the only true definition of a christian is that you follow christ and his teachings. The different churches have created far different interpretations of the bible and thus they have substantially different beliefs within the religion. So, as I said, Christianity is just a broad belief system that can only be defined as those who follow christ and his teachings. Whether you like it or not, your christian if you believe in Christ, and his teachings. And whether or not its true that Jesus is the new golden calf is immaterial to what Christianity actually is.

Again, just because someone is a luke warm christian, doesn't mean the definition of christianity is altered.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Ryanp5555]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by The time lord

Pineapple, pancake pop!

Really the terms one inturpets are less reading with one's eyes and understanding with one's brain. Rather it seems many/most people perject meanings unto text. People say: "That Text Touched Me deep inside" but what they are really saying is that a set up biased understanding that already existed within their psychie was easy to project upon the words another used.

Thus has been my personal findings.

I tell you now, that when Jesus is living inside a person that it is Jesus that reveals the meaning concerning text, whether or not it is TRUTH or a lie.

Satan LOVES to mingle TRUTH with a lie.
Understanding the TRUTH takes a whole lot more than just reading it.
Every TRUE Christian has what is needed and necessary to understand what it is they are reading.

What is this the Christians have that no one else on earth has?
Christians have the MIND and the SPIRIT of Christ indwelling in them, and Jesus uses His MIND and SPIRIT to reveal what has been written.

Jesus confirms whether or not what is written is the TRUTH or a lie.
The human psyche has NOTHING to do with INTERPRETATION.
The human brain and being biassed has NOTHING to do with INTERPRETATION.
What Jesus KNOWS goes way beyond what a human can understand.

The antichrist will use those not prepared to resist him by mixing the TRUTH with a lie. Those who accept the antichrist's words will not accept his words because of some brain projection or because of the human psyche.
They will accept the antichrist because they will not have Jesus INSIDE of them to reveal what it is that he tells them is a lie.

ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, who simply LISTENS to the antichrist without Jesus being inside of them will have nothing with which to resist the words of the antichrist.
They will have no defense, because without Jesus the power and influence of the antichrist will be so great that those listening will believe the antichrist with all their being.

You know how effective hitler was to those that listened to him? Well, the antichrist will be so much stronger, and his strength will be magnified by satan himself, and by the miracles of the false prophet, who is the second beast.

Without Jesus GUARDING a person's mind and heart a person will do and believe what the antichrist tells them to do or believe.

If it were not for the Christians, the TRUE Christians, hitler would have succeeded in being the antichrist.
But, because Christ was still strong in the minds and hearts of His believers, and their numbers were greater than those of hitler, hitler was overcome and destroyed.

When the antichrist steps onto the worldwide scene, many will have resisted Christ already, and their numbers will be far greater than those who have Christ inside of them.
The times of the Gentiles will come to fruition, and as the Israelites failed God, so shall the culmination of the times of the Gentiles, because as the height of the Gentiles grows to its full, the Gentiles will fail God as well.

Many today claim that the antichrist will bring unparalleled peace, and this is true, but only for 3.5 years. After the 3.5 years, the peace and the grandeur of the Gentiles will come to its end.
Why?
Because the Gentiles will kill and overcome God's Children just as the Israelites did to God's Children.

God will have given both the Israelites AND the Gentiles their times to prove themselves, and prove themselves without the presence of God IN them.
Both peoples have killed God's Children, and during the last 3.5 years of the antichrist's rule all of humanity WORLDWIDE will face the Last Plagues.
These last plagues will be far worse than those the Egyptians faced during Moses' day.

So, stop trying to understand using your own abilities.
You need Jesus INSIDE of you to teach you and to protect you from the beast!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I'd like to point out that I didn't call Jackson the "Antichrist".

By v01i0
My bad, I apologize. But now you too see what I meant: I am so stupid that I manage to forget important things right after reading other people's posts. I of course read from your OP that you thought Jackson to be false prophet. Sorry again. But actually in the post you responded, I was again making my own opinions and IMO he can indeed be an anticrist. But yeah, I think that you are maybe more correct about it, for Michael Jackson is too much a hippie to become a real antichrist.

You should NOT be feeling "bad" or even saying "my bad', or apologizing, because Incarnated DID say that Michael Jackson was the antichrist!

Incarnated said that back years ago, 1998 or before, that she THOUGHT that the antichrist MIGHT be the antichrist.
But, she finished that paragraph by saying that THAT was water under the bridge.

Then, Incarnated followed that up by saying,

Now all this logic is going to be cast out the window in a moment as the face of the false prophet is about to be revealed. It's a face you all know well enough.

So if you want to mostlikely be an insider and know before all your friends who the true antichrist is watch closely the fingers of this man.

Incarnated did not say that Michael Jackson's face COULD BE the face of the antichrist, Incarnated said the it WAS the face of the antichrist.

Here is the link to the post of me replying to her first initial post in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I am not saying all "christians" are worthless, I'm saying the title tag of calling one's self a "christian" is worthless. I have the most of the people that call themselves "christians" know the least about the teachings or true life or message of the man. The largest majority of "Christians" believe in a religion based upon the words of their preachers of this day and their dogma.

So, again, you make antichristian statements.

A TRUE Christian is not called a Christian for the title of Christian.
A TRUE Christian is called a Christian because they FOLLOW Christ.

Yes, there are those who CLAIM to be a Christian for many reasons, but a TRUE Christian holds to the title Christian because they FOLLOW after Christ, not just because they like the title Christian.

The Christian "tag" as you put it was started by non-christians and antichristians.
The title Christian started out as a type of "misnomer", because non-christians and antichristians used the title Christian(s) as slang such as "cracker" is used by certain people to define Caucasians.

Those who started the title Christian thought they could hurt a follower of Christ by calling them Christian(s).
But, since what they actually called the followers of Christ was TRUE, the Christians accepted the slang and happily called it their own.

The reason I used the word "misnomer" is because that is the point of view of those who started the name or title Christian.
They thought that by calling a follower of Christ a Christian that they could insult the followers of Christ, but to their dismay the followers of Christ began to use it themselves to define themselves.

You also made the comment that Christ was only a man of long ago, as if somehow He has no bearing on the lives of His followers today.
Far from it!
Christ still LIVES today, and He speaks stronger and more clearly than any other voice in the world today.
But, a large majority of the world today still refuses to listen to the strong, clear voice of Christ.

So, your NOTION that Jesus Christ is a golden idol is far from accurate.
Christians praise, worship, pray to, and trust in Jesus Christ TODAY because Jesus Christ is still LIVING today.

Do you honestly think that TRUE Christians just blindly follow after and trust in Jesus?
Do you honestly think that TRUE Christians follow someone they cannot communicate with?
Do you honestly think that TRUE Christians would follow someone that they could not hear speaking to them?

I tell you that HONEST TRUE CHRISTIANS trust in Jesus because they HEAR Jesus in their Minds and Hearts, not because He is just some icon of a man long past gone!

Those who CLAIM they are Christians, but who do not have Christ in their hearts, are as you say.
They do not hear from Christ and they hold onto the title Christian because they have made Jesus Christ out to be only an icon to be worshiped.

Do not mock THEM because they are HOPEFULLY getting closer to accepting Jesus in their hearts than people like you.
Why?
Because at least they have RESPECT for Christ and Christians, unlike you, because you seem to only come against ANYONE who uses the title Christian.
And, you even have the nerve to call Christians golden idol worshipers!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SaintlyMic

instead of saying do you honestly think that TRUE christians follow Christ blindly, etc., etc., why don't you remove the word true so it reads, do you honestly think that christians follow JC blindly, etc., etc.

Listen, whether or not they are true christians has nothing to do with this. All you have done is created 2 categories. Those who are christians (but not really into believing they just call themselves that) and those who are TRUE christians. As I stated before, a christian is someone who follows Jesus teachings. Whether or not they are false, or blind, or whatever is immaterial. If someone believes they are following Christ's teachings they are christian. Nobody is saying they are very good christians. Look, I think I'll save us all a bunch of time. You guys are confusing the meaning of a word with what the bible describes as though who will be welcomed or those who are truly Jesus' children. For the definition of the word we look at the dictionary. For those who go on to heaven and how to truly believe, and Jesus' actual teachings we look at the bible. For this debate, we look at the definition of the word:

Chris⋅tian
   /ˈkrɪstʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kris-chuhn] Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or derived from Jesus Christ or His teachings: a Christian faith.
2. of, pertaining to, believing in, or belonging to the religion based on the teachings of Jesus Christ: Spain is a Christian country.
3. of or pertaining to Christians: many Christian deaths in the Crusades.
4. exhibiting a spirit proper to a follower of Jesus Christ; Christlike: She displayed true Christian charity.
5. decent; respectable: They gave him a good Christian burial.
6. human; not brutal; humane: Such behavior isn't Christian.
–noun
7. a person who believes in Jesus Christ; adherent of Christianity.
8. a person who exemplifies in his or her life the teachings of Christ: He died like a true Christian.
9. a member of any of certain Protestant churches, as the Disciples of Christ and the Plymouth Brethren.
10. the hero of Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress.
11. a male given name.

The way we are using the word is a noun. So we take "7. a person who believes in Jesus Christ; adherent of Christianity." Does it say to be a Christian you must be a TRUE believer who cannot follow blindly? NO. it simply says someone who believes in Jesus. Case in point.

Honest to God give it a rest.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

instead of saying do you honestly think that TRUE christians follow Christ blindly, etc., etc., why don't you remove the word true so it reads, do you honestly think that christians follow JC blindly, etc., etc.

Listen, whether or not they are true christians has nothing to do with this. All you have done is created 2 categories. Those who are christians (but not really into believing they just call themselves that) and those who are TRUE christians. As I stated before, a christian is someone who follows Jesus teachings. Whether or not they are false, or blind, or whatever is immaterial. If someone believes they are following Christ's teachings they are christian. Nobody is saying they are very good christians. Look, I think I'll save us all a bunch of time. You guys are confusing the meaning of a word with what the bible describes as though who will be welcomed or those who are truly Jesus' children. For the definition of the word we look at the dictionary. For those who go on to heaven and how to truly believe, and Jesus' actual teachings we look at the bible. For this debate, we look at the definition of the word:

Chris⋅tian /ˈkrɪstʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kris-chuhn] Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or derived from Jesus Christ or His teachings: a Christian faith.
2. of, pertaining to, believing in, or belonging to the religion based on the teachings of Jesus Christ: Spain is a Christian country.
3. of or pertaining to Christians: many Christian deaths in the Crusades.
4. exhibiting a spirit proper to a follower of Jesus Christ; Christlike: She displayed true Christian charity.
5. decent; respectable: They gave him a good Christian burial.
6. human; not brutal; humane: Such behavior isn't Christian.
–noun
7. a person who believes in Jesus Christ; adherent of Christianity.
8. a person who exemplifies in his or her life the teachings of Christ: He died like a true Christian.
9. a member of any of certain Protestant churches, as the Disciples of Christ and the Plymouth Brethren.
10. the hero of Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress.
11. a male given name.

The way we are using the word is a noun. So we take "7. a person who believes in Jesus Christ; adherent of Christianity." Does it say to be a Christian you must be a TRUE believer who cannot follow blindly? NO. it simply says someone who believes in Jesus. Case in point.

Honest to God give it a rest.

I am NOT called by Jesus to simply say Christian when Jesus has called me to make the difference between those who are NOT Christian, yet who call themselves Christian, compared to TRUE Christians who have Jesus INSIDE of them.

I cannot "give it a rest" when Jesus moves me to make the distinction.

Where did you get your definition?

Many people of the world are not aware of the difference between people who CLAIM they are Christians and those who are HONESTLY AND TRULY CHRISTIANS.

Jesus made it very clear that not all those who attach themselves to the title Christian are actually a Christian.
Not everyone who says to Jesus, "LORD LORD", are Christian.

For example, we have many RELIGIONS where the followers CLAIM to be Christian and yet they deny the fact that Jesus can talk to the believer.
They also DENY the power of Christ and therefore negate the fact that they should even address themselves as Christian.

THERE IS A DISTINCTION!

So, making a distinction between Christians and TRUE Christians must be stressed.
Jesus does not want Christians, non-christians, and antichristians to think that anyone CLAIMING to be a Christian is a Christian just because they say they are a Christian.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND JESUS MOVES ME AND DESIRES FOR ME TO MAKE THE DISTINCTION!

Lukewarm "Christians" are NOT Christians to Jesus Christ!
Are you?

[edit on 11/28/2008 by SaintlyMic]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
1st Definition of true on the Web:

* consistent with fact or reality; not false; "the story is true"; "it is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for ...

Micky this should interest you. I would like to show you the name of true from the Hebrew.

H3651
כּן
kên
kane
From H3559*; properly set upright; hence (figuratively as adjective) just; but usually (as adverb or conjugation) rightly or so (in various applications to manner, time and relation; often with other particles): - + after that (this, -ward, -wards), as . . . as, + [for-] asmuch as yet, + be (for which) cause, + following, howbeit, in (the) like (manner, -wise), X the more, right, (even) so, state, straightway, such (thing), surely, + there (where) -fore, this, thus, true, well, X you.

*H3559
כּוּן
kûn
koon
A primitive root; properly to be erect (that is, stand perpendicular);. hence (causatively) to set up, in a great variety of applications, whether literal (establish, fix, prepare, apply), or figurative (appoint, render sure, proper or prosperous): - certain (-ty), confirm, direct, faithfulness, fashion, fasten, firm, be fitted, be fixed, frame, be meet, ordain, order, perfect, (make) preparation, prepare (self), provide, make provision, (be, make) ready, right, set (aright, fast, forth), be stable, (e-) stablish, stand, tarry, X very deed.

Ok class, who can tell me why it should Not be strange that Cain (Kane) is our symbol for "true" rooted in it's base word "Kun", or properly "to be erect"?

Cain is seen as a villan in the bible, but was assured that he would be avenged 7 Fold on anyone, that's anyone, slaying of Cain. In placing a very well known symbol over him (automatically generating charity towards him) he was given a burden to bear of the soil (body) not giving it's strength anymore to his ministry. Remember also, Cain is the older, thus he serves the younger. "I did not come to be served, but to serve"

These names still get play today. Listen to Bill Shatner scream "KHAN"....in Star Trek.

Here's the Greek:
G227
ἀληθής
alēthēs
al-ay-thace'
From G1 (as a negative particle) and G2990; true (as not concealing): - true, truly, truth.

God is True, not concealed, leveled, just, never changes, perfect, tested, proven.

"Lift up a stone, I am there"....He's everywhere You wana be.
"See what is right in front of you and the rest will become clear"

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Thank you very much for the definition of TRUE!

This affirms that a TRUE Christian is TRUE to Jesus!

Having Jesus Christ INSIDE of you makes you a TRUE Christian!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

is this a joke? I'm done with this thread because I have realized that while you do have a great grasp on the analytical portion of what God deems to be a true believer, you use that to define the term christian in a literal sense. You need to separate those two, analysis v. literal. This discussion is going nowhere anyways.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
In regards to the info on truth. I wanted to show you guys something that I hope you find comforting.

See if you can relate this...it's a blessing I promise. Because God is true, I want to show you something. For the first time, for me at least, I can actually prove God to people, in the fact that I went past my moulded way of understanding. Forced to really, by the spirit. Forced to see past what was blinding me.

Anyway, I wanted to show you the names of the land and rivers in the garden of eden. I start right from the start. Keep in mind, God's words are Spirit (A gust of air) and True (verifiable) and that Jesus said, "Nothing is hidden since the beginning of the world". Also, consider in parable, the dirt is the house wither stone or clay, but the one not built with hands.

The names of Land and Rivers in the Garden...the Body. The Circulatory system.
H2341
חוילה
chăvîylâh
khav-ee-law'
Probably from H2342; circular; Chavilah, the name of two or three eastern regions; also perhaps of two men: - Havilah.

H6376
פּישׁון
pîyshôn
pee-shone'
From H6335; dispersive; Pishon, a river of Eden: - Pison.

H1521
גּחון גּיחון
gîychôn gichôn
ghee-khone', ghee-khone'
From H1518; stream; Gichon, a river of Paradise; also a valley (or pool) near Jerusalem: - Gihon.H2313
חדּקל
chiddeqel
BDB Definition:
Hiddekel = “rapid”

H6578
פּרת
perâth
per-awth'
From an unused root meaning to break forth; rushing; Perath (that is, Euphrates), a river of the East: - Euphrates.

When you look at the original words, you get the original story, not the musical chairs version. Anyway, these rivers serve the land. The four valves of the heart.

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Your Welcome Micky. I'm glad you feel better. Thanks for typing more gently.

What's so cool about you admitting that to yourself is this.

Everyone is a Christian wither they know it or not, because Jesus is in everyone.

Joh 1:9 He was the true Light, which doth enlighten every man, coming to the world;

Joh 1:10 in the world he was, and the world through him was made, and the world did not know him:

Joh 1:11 to his own things he came, and his own people did not receive him; *here stop and re-read 1:10 again in context with what you just read.

Joh 1:12 but as many as did receive him to them he gave authority to become sons of God--to those believing in his name, *Jesus, Yehoshua, Jehovah-Saved...Self-Existent Salvation is his name...his Title...how he is addressed. "I call my name over you"...

Joh 1:13 who--not of blood nor of a will of flesh, nor of a will of man but--of God were begotten. *by Generation of the Living God, who is not a respector of individuals.

Joh 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and did tabernacle among us, and we beheld his glory, glory as of an only begotten of a father, full of grace and truth. **again stop and re-read 1:10 in context with what you've just read

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
To Incarnated

Just wanted to apologize for any thread derailment.

To Micky and Ryan and hey even to Riggs.

I don't wish to be combative with you. I like to share, and talk, and support one another.

I am no wiser than any of you. I study, I look, I see.

Please begin in the old testament. Without it, the New Testament, which is not new, makes no sense.

Understand that both the tribes of Levi the 3rd Generation and Judah the 4th Generation, both committed iniquity. One held the law up, the other held himself up.

It is the Legend of Jesus that betrays Jesus "with a kiss" it seals him. This is why God visits the iniquity of the fathers upon the 3rd and 4th Generations, but Love and Kindness to thousands who do his will. Levi means "Attached"
and Judah "Celebrated". The tribes of Attached and Celebrated. Both think themselves above the rest, so they are made examples of.

I don't wish to argue with you. I will show you facts and what I know is true.
I wish you peace.

Again, sorry Incarnated

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
To Incarnated

Just wanted to apologize for any thread derailment.
Again, sorry Incarnated

No need for apologizes my brother, if nothing else I got some points! However I do like any way to get an open venue of exchange going even if it goes off topic. Plus, I enjoy your point of view. My topic matter was far too "out there" to be enjoyed or accepted at this time. I just kinda wanted to put it "out there" so that if it happens someone will have known.

After all:

"It's close to midNight, and something evil is lurking in the dark".

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Not a rhetorical question:

to have an antichrist, wouldnt we first need a christ?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus187
to have an antichrist, wouldnt we first need a christ?

I'm not exactly clear on your question as it could be taken several ways.

Misunderstood as it might be there already existed/exists a "Christ", known as "Jesus", the core of the teachings are good and established, even if not uniformly accpeted.

With the establishment of the coming of the christ figure, the christ has already been established, and therefore the christ wouldn't need to be on planet to have an antichrist.

That would be like if a office worker needed to be around the watercooler so the gossip could talk about them.

According to Nostradamus there were two "Antichrists" before this 3rd one. This is suported by the bible, the beast with the 3 horned head.

Being that the first two horns of the antichrist came without a christ figure on planet the clear answer would be that there doesn't need to be a physical body of a christ figure to have an antichrist.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

So yes we would need a "christ" first in order to have an anti-christ?

is that what you are telling me?

regardless.
there is no "christ" there never will be.
end of story, shut the book.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus187

So yes we would need a "christ" first in order to have an anti-christ?

is that what you are telling me?

regardless.
there is no "christ" there never will be.
end of story, shut the book.

Yeah, well I did cover that by saying the Christ has come but it isn't fully accepted. Maybe you'll see the truth someday soon.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

i see the truth everyday...
you have to sweep all the BS aside to get there.

try it, its far better than anything "christ" and his buddies can do for you!

two hands working will achieve more than 1,000 clasped in prayer

[edit on 29/11/2008 by Zeus187]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join