It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the real Antichrist Please stand up!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SaintlyMic

That spirit with in you is full of rubbish. You're listening to your own selfish willed spirit that lies to you and tells you it's the spirit of "Jesus Christ". Your spirit is that of a false idol, and you are a blind foolish zellot. You say to yourself "I am no widow", but you don't know who you are, nor who I am, nor the spirit of lies that you listen to as if it were the spirit of truth.

You think I blashphomy?

That's laughable!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
Somehow I don't think Michael Jackson would be taken too seriously; nor would anyone care what he said. Everyone would be like, there goes that nutjob again, and the anti-christ would be like, "oops, i f'd up." But someone who could be the false prophet:

Within the United States, we build icons out of humans, most of them are mental, and then when they mess up, we laugh at them. This is a U.S. perspective you offer up. However, in major parts of the world, people take the icons we make and then make them into heros believing that the mud that the icon/heros have heaped upon them is external rather then of the person. Don't fool yourself, Jackson has a Major following still to this day, it's only that that following is in other parts of the world.

Let me give you one good reason why your statement is incorrect. Michael Jackson once sang a song called (I think) "It doesn't matter if your black or white." meanwhile, he changed his skin color from black to white. Did he think no one would notice? I know he has given his reason for it, I think he said it was some skin disease, but please. I don't care where you are from, if you have a brain, and I am assuming that Satan does, you would not choose Michael Jackson as the false prophet. On top of that, if we use your line of thinking, "Reasonable people in the U.S. wouldn't fall for it but people else where would," you would have to think, "why would the devil exclude the third largest country in the world?" It's just not logical. Especially since the U.S. is the most powerful nation in the world, wouldn't you want those people to believe you are Christ, so that way you could rule over all of the world? Let me tell you one thing, having Michael Jackson say you are the Messiah is not the way to go about it. You would be laughed at. So, in short, I completely reject your theory because its asinine and would be suicidal for the anti-Christ to use it. But hey, we're all entitled to our opinions.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

That spirit with in you is full of rubbish. You're listening to your own selfish willed spirit that lies to you and tells you it's the spirit of "Jesus Christ". Your spirit is that of a false idol, and you are a blind foolish zellot. You say to yourself "I am no widow", but you don't know who you are, nor who I am, nor the spirit of lies that you listen to as if it were the spirit of truth.

You think I blashphomy?

That's laughable!

Judge not lest ye be judged my friend.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I have been Judged and I passed with flying colors.

Guess who's next?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

whoa. I was where u are once. it's hard to hold on to with everything going on. keep usin' your gift.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaintlyMic

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by riggs2099
That isn't predetermined...
. That is a natural action on the part of the body....if it was predetermined it would be a set time at a certain place. That is why i believe time travel to the future is impossible...perhaps the past but the future...no because it has not been made yet...so you would be unable to go to a place that doesn't exist. My argument is not lame...it is rational...but to reply to a comment in a childish manner...now that is lame

[edit on 23-11-2008 by riggs2099]

I have a prophecy that I know is true. Test it and see if it be true or not. It is in the future, though I know not the day or hour. Here it is.

Everyone will die, me included. Even if it's thousands of years from now, every last man will die. The beginning all the way to the End, all will die.

How can there be a future if it is not anchored? We follow a time "line", point a to point b, point b to point c..etc. we could have a million points along the way, but when said and done...Point a to b. Beginning and End or we would not know what end meant, thus beginning.

"The long and winding road that leads to your door, you left me standing here, along, long time ago. Please don't leave me standing here, lead me to your door"...The beatles

Guess what?
Jesus said there will be some that will NEVER taste death or DIE!
So, your theory is abolished!

Guess what?
I WILL NEVER TASTE DEATH, SO I WILL NEVER KNOW DEATH, EVEN IF MY BODY DIES!
Death will NEVER get to me, therefore I am not afraid of death!
I WELCOME DEATH!!!
Because when my body does die, the next person I will see the moment my body dies is JESUS CHRIST, Who is God Almighty!

"You know not the scriptures, nor the Power of God"

"Men will prefer death over life, yet they will not find it"

I have no theory to be "abolished". You MUST operate in truth.
What Jesus said:

Mat 16:28 Verily I say to you, there are certain of those standing here who shall not taste of death till they may see the Son of Man coming in his reign.'

Are you going to tell "God Almighty" who God is? I have the witness of Jesus, who is not someone you witness, rather he witnesses you in the midst of the assembly bringing into account every sin before the "Counsel of God" that you have committed.

Abra Kadabra will not save you from this trial. Jesus is justified in you, when you perform his word, not speak vanity or call on a dead mans name.

Isa 22:14 And revealed it hath been in mine ears, By Jehovah of Hosts: Not pardoned is this iniquity to you, Till ye die, said the Lord, Jehovah of Hosts.

Isa 47:3 Revealed is thy nakedness, yea, seen is thy reproach, Vengeance I take, and I meet not a man.

Lam 2:14 Thy prophets have seen for thee a false and insipid thing, And have not revealed concerning thine iniquity, To turn back thy captivity, And they see for thee false burdens and causes of expulsion.

2Th 2:3 let not any one deceive you in any manner, because--if the falling away may not come first, and the man of sin be revealed--the son of the destruction,
2Th 2:4 who is opposing and is raising himself up above all called God
or worshipped, so that he in the sanctuary of God as God hath sat down, shewing himself off that he is God-- the day doth not come .
2Th 2:5 Do ye not remember that, being yet with you, these things I said to you?
2Th 2:6 and now, what is keeping down ye have known, for his being revealed in his own time,
2Th 2:7 for the secret of the lawlessness doth already work (pity and grace), only he who is keeping down now will hinder --till he may be out of the way,
2Th 2:8 and then shall be revealed the Lawless One, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the manifestation of his presence,
2Th 2:9 him, whose presence is according to the working of the Adversary, in all power, and signs, and lying wonders,

2Th 2:10 and in all deceitfulness of the unrighteousness in those perishing, because the love of the truth they did not receive for their being saved,
2Th 2:11 and because of this shall God send to them a working of delusion, for their believing the lie,
2Th 2:12 that they may be judged--all who did not believe the truth, but were well pleased in the unrighteousness.

God does not change. You come from dirt and are dirty, so do you return to dirt. No one is saved from death. Only the living live and those perpetuating life, the old fashioned way...by having children and suffering them.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I have been Judged and I passed with flying colors.

Guess who's next?

who? is that a threat? If it is then please spare me. I'll wait for GOD's opinion not yours. At least God won't say something as crazy as Michael Jackson is the false prophet who will fool the world into believing that the Anti-Christ is the savior of the world. Btw, you did the judging first, go back and re-read. And beyond that, the way you talk down to him is as if you think you have something greater in life than he. You don't. I don't know you, but I think this quote from Socrates may apply:

The wisest man is the man who knows he knows nothing.

Why?

Because the man who claims to know something, anything other than the lack of knowing is fooled. If you combine that with Des Cartes you can only know 2 things: that you exist because you can think and that you really dont know a damn thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Antichrist is not a single individual. It is rather, a group of individuals whose main objective is religious deception. Therefore, any attempts to pin this moniker on one man is a waste of time.

The Scriptures tell us that even in the Apostle Johns day, the antichrist “is already in the world.” (1 John 4:3)

The word “antichrist” applies to all who deny what the Bible says about Jesus Christ, all who oppose his Kingdom, and all who mistreat his followers. It also includes individuals, organizations, and nations that falsely claim to represent Christ or that improperly ascribe to themselves the role of Messiah by presumptuously promising to achieve that which only Christ can do—bring about true peace and security.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
The Antichrist is not a single individual. It is rather, a group of individuals whose main objective is religious deception. Therefore, any attempts to pin this moniker on one man is a waste of time.

Actually it's both. There are many antichrists, but there is also a singular point of antichrist. The singular antichrist is a world leader that uses their power to try to rule the world as a God.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The antichrist will receive his power from Satan. So if not up to God, then it must be up to Satan to determine the time of his arrival.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the Antichrist will be a single individual ruling the world.

That word is used only 5 timens in the Bible.
4 times in 1John & 1 time in 2John.
2 John 2:7 makes it clear that the "Antichrist" is a composite made up of more than 1 individual.

(2 John 7) 7 For many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

If the Christ was proclaiming that the Anti-Christ "was already in the world", then what would the bible have to do with him, seeing that at the time, there was no bible only the torah?

Yet, even the torah was not a printed document at the time, so the only understanding that would have been had at the time would have been the Rabbi's reading of it in Synogog. This was not a document open to everyone. It was in the form of a scroll and kept under watchful eye like that of a prized jewel. This was not something you could check out and return. It was all hand written and passed down for the life of the document and kept by the Chief Priests.

Gods words are spirit, and those with ears to hear...hear them. What you are referring too is a doctrine of man, the bible. Seeing as how all of these things will burn and how God is not concerned with what men have printed I would begin seeking God and praying for him to "Prick" your ears.

Do you not think that Satan has looked over the bible, being he is a lawyer and a very strict adherent of the law? Do you not see that Satan is "the adversary", the one seeking to catch you with the word written so that he may be justified in his arrogance and disregard for order and that He obtain the title that belongs to God only "the creator"?

Gen 4:3 And it cometh to pass at the end of days that Cain bringeth from the fruit of the ground a present (the bible) to Jehovah;
Gen 4:4 and Abel, he hath brought, he also, from the female firstlings of his flock, even from their fat ones; and Jehovah looketh unto Abel and unto his present,
Gen 4:5 and unto Cain and unto his present He hath not looked; and it is very displeasing to Cain, and his countenance is fallen.
Gen 4:6 And Jehovah saith unto Cain, `Why hast thou displeasure? and why hath thy countenance fallen?
Gen 4:7 Is there not, if thou dost well, acceptance? and if thou dost not well, at the opening a sin-offering is crouching, and unto thee its desire, and thou rulest over it.'

Gen 4:13 And Cain saith unto Jehovah, `Greater is my punishment than to be borne;
Gen 4:14 lo, Thou hast driven me to-day from off the face of the ground, and from Thy face I am hid; and I have been a wanderer, even a trembling one, in the earth, and it hath been--every one finding me doth slay me.'
Gen 4:15 And Jehovah saith to him, `Therefore--of any slayer of Cain sevenfold it is required;' and Jehovah setteth to Cain a token that none finding him doth slay him.

Mar 14:34 And He said to them, My soul is deeply grieved, unto death. Remain here and watch.
Mar 14:35 And going forward a little, He fell on the ground and prayed that if it were possible, the hour might pass from Him.
Mar 14:36 And He said, Abba, Father, all things are possible to You; take this cup from Me. Yet not what I will, but what You will.

This is the plea of a man who of his own will did not want to die for you or anybody...He wanted to live. What he did, was to finally be obedient after being given charge to from the beginning when he was sent out. He learned that he truly is "his brothers keeper". He being the first one to shed blood, by a man was his blood shed.

"Of all fruit of the garden you may eat, but of the tree that is in the MIDST of the Garden you may not eat, for in the day you eat of it you shall die"

If I say to you, "if you blow yourself up with dynamite, you will die" yet you, not knowing what dynamite is, decide to light the fuse that once kindled can not be put out, how shall you then be saved from your own destruction, unless you cut the fuse to which you are the spark?

"The older shall serve the younger"

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

"No one can resist the evil of the Thriller"

"Why? why? tell em that it's human nature"

"Who's Bad?"

"Doesn't matter if it's black or white"

It's poetic that he served the children wine isn't it?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Let me give you one good reason why your statement is incorrect. Michael Jackson once sang a song called (I think) "It doesn't matter if your black or white." meanwhile, he changed his skin color from black to white. Did he think no one would notice? I know he has given his reason for it, I think he said it was some skin disease, but please. I don't care where you are from, if you have a brain, and I am assuming that Satan does, you would not choose Michael Jackson as the false prophet. On top of that, if we use your line of thinking, "Reasonable people in the U.S. wouldn't fall for it but people else where would," you would have to think, "why would the devil exclude the third largest country in the world?" It's just not logical. Especially since the U.S. is the most powerful nation in the world, wouldn't you want those people to believe you are Christ, so that way you could rule over all of the world? Let me tell you one thing, having Michael Jackson say you are the Messiah is not the way to go about it. You would be laughed at. So, in short, I completely reject your theory because its asinine and would be suicidal for the anti-Christ to use it. But hey, we're all entitled to our opinions.

If you were an assassin, what part of the body would you take aim at to ensure the death of the whole person?

The part of the body, that the assassin will destroy first is already under fire and crippled by the first shot.

Mar 3:27 `No one is able the vessels of the strong man--having entered into his house--to spoil, if first he may not bind the strong man, and then his house he will spoil.

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaintlyMic

Guess what?
Jesus said there will be some that will NEVER taste death or DIE!
So, your theory is abolished!

Guess what?
I WILL NEVER TASTE DEATH, SO I WILL NEVER KNOW DEATH, EVEN IF MY BODY DIES!
Death will NEVER get to me, therefore I am not afraid of death!
I WELCOME DEATH!!!
Because when my body does die, the next person I will see the moment my body dies is JESUS CHRIST, Who is God Almighty!

I refer you to the first lie ever told:

Gen 3:4 And the serpent saith unto the woman, `Dying, ye do not die,
Gen 3:5 for God doth know that in the day of your eating of it--your eyes have been opened, and ye have been as God, knowing good and evil.'

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The real Antichrist? That's too easy.

Dick Cheney. He is pure evil.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

If you were an assassin, what part of the body would you take aim at to ensure the death of the whole person?

The part of the body, that the assassin will destroy first is already under fire and crippled by the first shot.

Mar 3:27 `No one is able the vessels of the strong man--having entered into his house--to spoil, if first he may not bind the strong man, and then his house he will spoil.

Peace

I'm not quite sure what you are saying. The soul? I still don't see any point you are making whether or not its the soul, brain, or heart. So, please stop talking as if you are some messianic figure, come down to earth with the rest of us, and explain your point a little better.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

Is there a point in trying?

People will understand as little as they wish to have to look upon. People only hear that what they are willing to hear. To most this isn't the truth it is the self induced illusion.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Who Am I?

(This is a good one.)

I was raised in one country but my father was born in another. I was not his only child. He fathered several children with a number of women.

I became very close to my mother because my father showed little interest in me. Then my mother died at an early age from cancer. Later in life, questions arose over my real name. My birth records were sketchy and no one was able to produce a reliable birth certificate.

I grow up practicing one faith, but converted to Christianity because this was widely accepted in my country. But I practiced non-traditional beliefs and did not follow mainstream Christianity.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.

I became active in local politics when I was in my 30s and then burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office when I was in my 40s. I had a virtually non-existent resume, very little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful speaker who managed to draw incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy. I was critical of my country in the last war. But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's economy. I had a plan on how we could do better. I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess.

Mine was a people's campaign. I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support. I offered the people the hope that together we could change our country and the world.

I spoke on behalf of the downtrodden including persecuted minorities such as Jews, but my actual views were not widely known until after I became my nations leader. However, anyone could have easily learned what I really believed if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with. But they did not.

Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And the world learned the truth.

Who am I? Scroll down for the answer.

Adolf Hitler

The more things "change"...the more they stay the SAME!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
In my humble opinion:

The Antichrist is man's final salvation in this world; man's final chance to show he has matured from his self-serving youth. Every time man has been given a nudge to change, he has only shifted the home of his malice. The peace AC will bring will help him to see how man reacts when removed from the usual tugs on his nature: will man, in absence of threats to his survival, act sympathetically, compassionately and non-maliciously toward others? Will he maintain this behavior when survival threats return? Will man still judge others by man's own sins and his admonishments received (many unchanged through history)?

It's said that the human body is renewed every 7 years; will 7 years of peace and benevolence be enough for man's outward body to be renewed and shaped by a new doctrine based on man's desires of himself?

AC is here to separate between those who are truly good and those who are not. He is being lead into his path by God and will decide to do that which God has provoked by teaching him to see into the hearts and minds of men. That ability to see man's true nature is a very hard burden to stand; it is hard seeing the act and all its props fall as those who play at being adults quickly realize they are still children until they stop play acting.

We shouldn't consider the Antichrist evil in himself because, after all, he is only a reflection of man; and is more true to God than you might expect. Didn't God create him to be and do as he is?

As I said at the top of my post, this is only my opinion and isn't based on religion. I'm not religious. Yet I do believe in God and always have done (I rest with him on Saturdays and give for him on Thursdays
).

Oh, and OP, to answer your question. I own up. It's me! I'm here
Would you like a favor? You may keep your soul (promise).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join