It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call to Kenyan Ambassador says Obama was born in Kenya

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Obama's mother was a citizen of the US - therefore Obama is a citizen, this is a non-issue... move on.

Naturalized citizens cannot become president - citizens born abroad can.

[edit on 11-23-2008 by intelgurl]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
My Birth Certificate from the State of Montana was not acceptable for purpose of getting a passport from Department of State however they did accept the Certificate of Live Birth that I have from the State. The Birth Certificate is much more complex and actually has my footprints and my mothers thumb prints as well as all Doctor information and my vital stats. I think the Department of State standard is too low and I think if Obama wants to be the uncontested President of this Great Nation he should demand that the State of Hawaii release the original in their possession and resolve this issue for good. Unless I am greatly mistaken it would not be Pelosi who takes over but the second member of the incoming team and she would take his place as was the case with Ford and Rockefeller. Of course the difference was that Agnew fell out after Nixon was in but who's quibbling about the minor issues.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

I`d like to see Obama back HIS words up that he was born in Hawaii.And no,the phony photo copy that was posted by his campaign cronies wont be enough proof.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

That photo copy of a phony document was long ago proven to be fake.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well regardless of what status Obamaramma is now, he is the next president that will sit atop the throne of power and rule the nation and the world.

How bout them banannas..eh?

I think people need to refocus on whats to come now that they so readily thrusted this fella up onto the stage.

Remember Nov 4th!!!! What could you have done differently????

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I'm not sure the Ambassador really understood what was being asked him-I listened to the whole thing, and I'm really sure he didn't, and is it possible that this was sort of like Sarah Palin talking with the "President of France"?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BoulderSue

Something else about this whole business of Barack's birthplace: he was named after his father, and I betcha the "ambassaodor" might have been thinking of putting up some sort of monument in his village. Did you notice how he talked so much about Kenyans coming to this country to study? He specifically mentioned engineering students, which, I believe, Barack Sr. was. The other thing is that if there were any realistic doubts about Barack Jr.s birthplace, you can be sure Fox News would be all over it. I don't know why I'm wasting my time on this, as I have regarding McCain's eligibility to be president. This guy Donofrio has a wild hair growing up where the sun don't shine.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The way I understand it, it doesn't matter where he was born. His mother was an American citizen, and thus, so is he. It would be like making a big deal out of the fact that John McCain was born in Panama. He is still a citizen because his parent s are citizens.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

That document is fraudulent. When are you going to open your eyes?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Has anyone taken notice that John McCain was born in Panama?

But that's OK because he's white, right?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Hey everyone,
I live near Detroit, and i did hear the morning show concerning the phone call to kenya.
The kenya guy did confirm that obama was born in kenya.
One of the guys on the show asked him, if they were going to build a memorial or something in honor of Obama, (i believe) marking where he was born. I don't remember the exact words the kenya guy said, but it was very affimative.
The kenya guy was really proud about the whole thing.
I want to say that i was amused that the kenya guy infact answered the "set up" question. The morning show formerly known as DREW and MIKE, is a very funny and amusing morning show, known for their rude and crude humor.
They call up a lot of semi-celebrities and occasionally get lucky when they answer the phone and chat for a bit...
However, i wouldn't take anything too seriously from the show.
But I believe the Kenya guy (if for real) was 100% sure Obama was born in Kenya.

anyways, He is either a future "best presidents" we ever had, or is the ANTI-christ himself.....
Instead of a BLACK POPE, we have a BLACK President.. Hmmmmmm
maybe nostardumas was right.
and one of his head huncho's name is MABUS....
Go out and re-rent DEEP IMPACT... and think Hopi prophecy and 2012.

Can it really be this easy to figure out that the future WAS infact written down 100's of years ago?
or is it all a bunch of "george noory" coincidenses????

dang that Galactic Alignment is right around the corner too.
Paul Laviolette is right.
I think RA is sending his eye again.

CARNAGE IS COMING.

brugvu

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have the Obamanation hardback book by Corsi, but I don't buy into it.
I think everyone is heading into a morass, by questioning Obama's birthplace. What if it turns out that there is no father listed on the real birth certificate?? Does that mean every man or woman born without two parents listed, is unqualified to be President? Isn't this the two U.S.Parents, and foreign birthplace, exactly whee Mc Cain came from, in Panama?
But what about Barry Soetoro signing entrance documents when he traveled to Pakistan, that, yes it was his Indonesian passport, and yes, he was qualified to use it, as he was indeed an Indonesian Citizen? If Barry S. wrenched open Pandora's box, he did it to himself. He could have traveled on his U.S. Passport, but that was inconvenient. Since both countries refused to honor dual citizenship with each other, I believe that's the rub. And I don't think the Supreme Court is going to look into international law. They only interpret the Constitution, here. But what if some legal eagle takes it to the World Court, to determine if Barry S. is an Indonesian, or a U.S. citizen, and the world court decides the issue on the above Pakistan Trip, and orders Barry S. to surrender his U.S. Passport?? Gov. Palin may have the standing to bring such an action, as she can claim she was defrauded by his illegal duality of citizenships. But don't hold your breath, on this one. Dave T.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

I guess you missed the discussion on voting machine scams. Also for paper ballot, marking BOTH makes that ballot invalid. (both methods have been used)

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intelgurl

WRONG! he had DUAL citizenship until he reached his majority. My boyfriend , born in the US of an American mother chose his fathers nationality.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

WRONG! he had DUAL citizenship until he reached his majority. My boyfriend , born in the US of an American mother chose his fathers nationality.

No... You are incorrect.

Here are the citizenship requirements for President of the US - the one that fits Obama is in bold:

Title 8 Section 1401 of the U.S. Code
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

* Anyone born inside the United States

* Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe

* Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.

* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national

* Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year

* Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21

* Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Again, all this hullaballoo is nonsense - this is a non-issue.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
As a member of the military for over 20 years, I realize that this question shouldnt even be on here if people would simply look at the law! "Any child born outside the borders of the United States to an American citizen is automatically classified a United States citizen" Again, as a service member AND with a child born outside the United States I know that Obama is a citizen because his mother is American so it doesnt matter where he was born. Homework people, homework!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

It is NOT move on

This from Obamas site
fightthesmears.com...

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

My boyfriend was a dual citizen. He went through agonies during 1981 trying to decide whether to renounce is Mom's American citizenship or his father's Canadian citizenship. He told me he had to make a decision because he had to fill out the paperwork. The problem was a major topic of conversation for months.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

It is NOT move on

This from Obamas site
fightthesmears.com...

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

My boyfriend was a dual citizen. He went through agonies during 1981 trying to decide whether to renounce is Mom's American citizenship or his father's Canadian citizenship.

Right!
And if your boyfriend chose US citizenship he would then be able to run for President of the US as he would qualify under the same clause as Obama - and that is; Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years.

For that one reason this is a non-issue.

[edit on 11-30-2008 by intelgurl]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Originally posted by stumason
Someone please explain why his birth place is significant.

To be President, you have to be a US citizen, and also be born on US soil.

The law is very racist, and from what it seems, it was put in place so that foreigners could have no chance in being President, even if they've spent all but 1 day of their life here, and that one day being born elsewhere.

How is the law "racist?" The constitution requirement (which the courts refuse to uphold) has nothing to do with a person's race. It has to do with a person's loyalties. Considering he just bowed down to the muslim king of Saudi Arabia, that shows where his loyalties lie.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join