It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call to Kenyan Ambassador says Obama was born in Kenya

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Call to Kenyan Ambassador says - Monument being built spot where Obama was born!

my.wrif.com

It is a radio program with a Mike in the morning - WRIF Radio.

The disc jockey's talk to the Ambassador of Kenya - about Kenya and then at 12:30 into it, it when the Ambassador says Obama's birth spot is already a huge attraction in Kenya. The government may put up a marker to highlight it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-11-2008 by questioningall]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama was born in Kenya!

I want to say - I have been an Obama supporter - yet I have been watching all the info going around the internet - questioning Obama's birth place.

It seems there really are problems - questions about his birth place. This really has to get settled soon - due to the fact our country is going through upheavel right now!

There seems to be information that does support the fact Obama may have been born in Kenya. From his Grandmother in Kenya saying she was there for his birth to now the Kenyan Ambassador saying he was born there.

The Kenyan Ambassador says Obama's birth spot is an attraction already and well known and people are visiting it. He admits Obama was definitely born in Kenya.

my.wrif.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

UPDATE: The call as one person below says: might have been fake from the D.J.s. If you listen to it, you can tell it is real, especially the reactions from the D.J.'s afterwards. Besides they ask him lots of questions before Obama's birth is mentioned.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
s&f, i wanna see how this one goes.

lots of lies goin around no matter what the truth is. this is gonna be good.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Is the Kenyan ambassador willing to back up his words with documents? If so, Obama could be in a world of trouble.

Kenya would have a lot to gain by misleading people and saying that Obama was born there but it does seem far-fetched that they would do that and risk exposing Obama as not being qualified to be President.

Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Jemison

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There is so much garbage flying around about this right now, I don't know what to believe.

I don't care which way this ends up going, Obama needs to step and submit his documents for verification.

This country is in too big of a mess right now to have to deal with this crap. We need to find a way to get together, not tear each other apart.

If Obama would just man up and provide evidence we could end this mess and get started fixing the country.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If the guy was lying, he should of waited until after obama has settled in to office, before saying this. WHether true or not, like above says it will bring alot of tourism, they would assume to his supposed birth place.

Whether he was born in kenya or hawaii, will we ever find out???

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I thought he had already shown his certificate numerous times? surely before even being allowed to try for potus these checks must be made? And lets just say *hypothetically* hes not a natural born citizen of the USA...there must have been some pretty powerful people behind the scenes to get him this far...so even if all this si true...doesnt mean diddly squat,he will still be president.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
When i think about this question it brings up so many more questions???

Think about it they spend so much money to get him into office and I'm sure they would have done a search on him WAY before he started to run (we might not like the gov but they are not stupid)

Or they have planed this from the very start and want this to help push people over the edge People will riot and this will give them the reason to take away the guns and so on.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I thought he had already shown his certificate numerous times? surely before even being allowed to try for potus these checks must be made? And lets just say *hypothetically* hes not a natural born citizen of the USA...there must have been some pretty powerful people behind the scenes to get him this far...so even if all this si true...doesnt mean diddly squat,he will still be president.

The certificate that he has submitted is simply a certificate of live birth which is not the same as a birth cirtificate. The birth cirtificate contains much more information such as county, hospital, doctor, etc. What everyone is so up in arms about is at the time Hawaii issued certificates of live birth for any parent requesting one even if the child was born outside of the US.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Lets be quite honest. this country is engaged in some serious apathy and has been for some time. we have had Watergate, Cigar smoking, failing to appear for Congressional Subpoenas etc. No one is ever held to account.

I can see the online poll now, someone like Blitzer most likely:

"Now that it has come out that President-elect Obama was in fact born in a Foreign country do you think the standard should be upheld or should he be allowed to take the office of the Presidency as the Countrys chosen leader"

In general I doubt very seriously that most will even care. no-one knows why he was elected in the first place. He's one of the least qualified persons who would ever take that office.

Look the rule of law is out and I doubt this country is going to try to uphold it now.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
When i think about this question it brings up so many more questions???

Think about it they spend so much money to get him into office and I'm sure they would have done a search on him WAY before he started to run (we might not like the gov but they are not stupid)

Or they have planed this from the very start and want this to help push people over the edge People will riot and this will give them the reason to take away the guns and so on.

Some are starting to question if even Obama himself was unaware that his certificate of live birth did not satisfy the requirements of a birth certificate. Think about this, if your whole life you assumed that you were born inside the US, or you assumed you were a US citizen then would you even question that you were not?

I have wondered if Obama had spent his entire life under the assumption that he was a natural born citizen, but only recently realized that he was not when all these statement and lawsuits started coming out.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Are you sure the call was really to the Ambassador?

It sounds like a "phone scam" that the local DJs do here nearly every morning.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Geez, He managed to trick the entire U.S government into becoming President.

They must've forgot to do their backround check on him.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zenjewel

That was my first thought, too.

Yes, Obama needs to answer the questions presented in the numerous lawsuits, but until actual verfication, I don't put much stock in a phone call by a DJ on a morning show.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
nice@obama might not know he was born in kenya. lol can anyone say manchurian candidate? the commies are gonna come and eat off everyone's faces while we're sleeping.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andre Neves
Geez, He managed to trick the entire U.S government into becoming President.

It's staffed with idiots and morons. I'm sure it's not that hard to do.

Example - Barney Frank tricked the entire US Gov't into accepting his word about how wonderful Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae were doing with their home lending. AND he tricked the people into voting for him time and time again.

If Obama would just release his original and authentic BIRTH CERTIFICATE then all this would go away. But he resists and hires teams of lawyers to block that from happening.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Is this still running?

The lengths some will go to is truly amazing.

Obama Birth cert

Obama birth cert

More here

And more here

Some people won't accept it until there is an actual live video of his birth with state department officials at the mothers bedside ready to verify with DNA testing that they are who they say they are, and even then they'd say it was faked

The text at the bottom of the birth cert says it all:
"This document serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of my birth in any court proceeding"

He's going to be in charge in less than 2 months - get used ot it.

[edit on 21/11/2008 by budski]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
ATS Members: In reference to the question of wether Obama is "quaified" to be President, it should be noted that the FBI runs "BI" (background investigations) on anyone who is or is in the process of, securing access to highly classified (above Confidential) information. Since President-elect Obama was granted access during a briefing with President Bush it is highly probable that the BI done by the FBI found no discrepancy in his "qualifications".

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Kenya is a very poor place and they want to make the most of this. Honestly I don't blame them but its just a big lie.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Is this still running?

The lengths some will go to is truly amazing.

Obama Birth cert

Obama birth cert

More here

And more here

Some people won't accept it until there is an actual live video of his birth with state department officials at the mothers bedside ready to verify with DNA testing that they are who they say they are, and even then they'd say it was faked

The text at the bottom of the birth cert says it all:
"This document serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of my birth in any court proceeding"

He's going to be in charge in less than 2 months - get used ot it.

[edit on 21/11/2008 by budski]

That is the certificate of live birth, that is different than a birth certificate

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join