It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Planned Attack on USA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FederalBlackAge

I just want to know what part of Alabama is in danger and what will be used in the attack (if any)?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

that sucks, but thanks..
I will add bio-hazard stateside bilateral-ing a U.S. led Syrian invasion to my list of impending dooms to be prepared to do nothing about...

Haven't heard of GLP

[edit on 19-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

CUT OUT that fear mongering, I noticed you just created that profile recently.

Could you be working for the government by any chance
, by playing fear into the publin about another planned government attack. You know this is how the government control people by doing exactly as to what you've just done. Shall we go more into detail

Honestly what are you people like!?

It won't fool me.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Let's get this straight. I am not in anyway affiliated with any government agency or law enforcement. I just got out of a very lengthy session with Zawa and learned some pretty shocking things. Before the session I checked this thread to make a list of questions to answer for all of you, but sadly at the time there weren't many posts responding to my post about ?'s. So now i am making that list and will ask and post sometime tomorrow the answer to all of your questions. Also, i did not make this thread for fear mongering. Zawa has never told me something that was not true and I've built a special trust with him. I don't expect you to believe me because you have not had the same experiences as i have. I'm not trying to pull your chain, but I was having some fun earlier telling you all about Rockefellers and CIA, that part is not true. But what is true is everything about these coming attacks planned for next May. I don't want anyone to fear their government, if anything I want revolution! Now i think i have said everything i wanted to say for tonight, so until tomorrow. Goodnight ATS

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Zawa has never told me something that was not true and I've built a special trust with him. I don't expect you to believe me because you have not had the same experiences as i have.

Can you give us an example of things that he has told you in the past that have come true? Also, how long have you known him? How did you meet him?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

I've just begun talking to him about a month ago. He has been with me my entire life as do everyone's individual spirit guides. Zawa has told me a lot of things, mostly personal, and he knows every detail and thought about my life. He has told me where I should apply for work and who is hiring, even down to the detail of what my managers name would be, how much I would be making, and how often i would collect a paycheck. Also, I play music so he has told me where to book gigs, on what days, etc...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I've just begun talking to him about a month ago. He has been with me my entire life as do everyone's individual spirit guides.

What made you start talking to him? Who initiated the contact, you or him? There are different types of spirit guides and different ways and means of comminicating so if you could offer a bit more insight into your communication with your spirit guide I think we all might have a more clear understranding.

Thanks in advance.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The mother ship will arrive March of 2009. They will be here to harvest us. I live on a farm in Pennsylvania with my brother and kids. I am a recent widow, any interested ladies contact [email protected].

See it's that easy.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison

I've just begun talking to him about a month ago. He has been with me my entire life as do everyone's individual spirit guides.

What made you start talking to him? Who initiated the contact, you or him? There are different types of spirit guides and different ways and means of comminicating so if you could offer a bit more insight into your communication with your spirit guide I think we all might have a more clear understranding.

Thanks in advance.

Jemison

I first learned about him from a Ouija board. I don't own one so I can't use that method all the time. Nevertheless I have built a telepathic connection to him. I can communicate to him by thought.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ok Blossom Goodchild, I think all of ATS is sick of people claiming to talk to the dead or otherwise non exsistant entities. You are indeed fear mongering. Your pathetic attempt to sway the masses with your lies will lay exactly that: a pathetic attempt. There will be no attack in may of 09. Just like there was no GFL on Oct. 14th.

Seriously mods, you are going to allow filth like this on here? I thought ATS' slogan was deny ignorance, not encourage it.

Now perpare yourself to have your abstract theory shot full of holes bigger than your said terrorist attack.

You claim more than one state will be hit. I'd have to assume you mean hit by nuclear arms or some plane hi-jacked.

Consider these conditions:

You want A population under your control, a slavery of sorts. Which would benefit you more: A population of people who are controlled by fear and hate you for it.

Or a population that willingly gives itself into you?

Do you honestly think that All Americans will just sit and cower after being hit by that scale of an attack?

There would be riots, pockets of battle everywhere. What brings me to believe this? CNN said itself that 1 of every 3 Americans believe that 9/11 was an inside job. You think we're about to sit here and allow it to happen again?

Not all of us are ignorant, and not all of us are so simple to fool. For anyone to make any kind of attack given the current economic situation of the world is absurd. Futhermore, you get your "information" from a non-exsistant source.

The last time we got information from a non-exsistant source it was false information from said Blossom Goodchild. I'm not about to believe something someone says because a 'ghost' told them.

I'd recommend deleting your account or plan on having every thread you post picked apart and reduced to nothing. I will not stand by as this fear mongering continues. In short, you should be ashamed of yourself for spreading such propagandist lies around.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
im actually quite afraid of the 2010 Olympics, myself. I plan to stay as FAR away as possible.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge
I first learned about him from a Ouija board.

Ouija boards are nothing but portals to low vibration entities. I am very surprised that you would even blink at the idea that these entities would be telling you any truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If your spirit guide is as accurate as well-known psychics Sylvia Browne's, then don't count on any of this.

Just about everyone I seen make predictions with spirit guides to have been way off.

This have anything correlation with Bidens comment about Obama being tested 6 months after being in office?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I had to admit I had a chuckle at this guy, but on a more serious note; I have not been a member here for long and am still figuring my way through the site and picking and choosing what I read but it is very very hard to spend time on here constructively. The amount of BS that gets spouted dilutes the really good stuff on this site. People likes this muppet and countless others should be hung drawn and quartered, well at least banned from posting. ATS is a great site lads and thumbs up from me but I find myself spending more time sifting through crap than actually reading good interesting threads.

Now OP I have a question for your spirit guide;

Is he immortal? when you die does he become someone else's spirit guide? If he does I would not be suprised if he has gotten a bit bored and decided to have a bit of fun with you...

And a question for you;

Have you ever been diagnosed with any mental illness? If not, get thee to a doctor buddy...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by complexmind

This have anything correlation with Bidens comment about Obama being tested 6 months after being in office?

I don't recall Biden mentioning Zawa, so, I'm going to go on a limb here and say that no, he didn't get it from the same source.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join