It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Planned Attack on USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've received information from several sources that the next attack led by the CIA will take place in May of 2009. It's been being planned for about 3 years now. 28 Hijackers are involved. Targets include Alabama, Delaware, Alaska, Hawaii, Michigan, Massachusetts, and Illinois. Syria is to be pinned with the blame. In order to stop them from creating another 9/11 I am desperate to get this information out to as many people as possible. These attacks are to coincide with several Jewish holidays.

Caps lock edit

[edit on 19-11-2008 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FederalBlackAge

evidence of some sort to backup these claims is required, thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FederalBlackAge

As they say, put up or **up.

Not to be rude but we've had so many "disaster for the US" predictions based on "inside information" that couldn't be shown worf for word because of its sensetivity, and almost none have come true.

I don't disbelieve you, the US could be attacked at any moment, but there are so many predictions I need some proof, man!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
That's definitely a nice grab bag of targets. Yay, more fear mongering on ATS. I would have never seen this coming! And as per the usual, it someone who most likely just made an account here. As for you "getting the word out". Making the far out assumption that YOU, whomever you are, actually have some kind of inside info. Pray tell what you expect the members of ATS to do against the CIA?? This is what happens when children are given computers and internet access......

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
And I believe I'm winning the lottery this weekend . . .

We can all speculate all the really cool (or uncool) things we want but unless we can back them with some sort of objective evidence, they come off as the whole 'lad and the wolf' thing.

edited to ask - Where in Michigan . . . I may want to be 'out of town' in May, but I just want to know what town I'm supposed to be out of in May. I guess we can rule out Detroit . . . there's nothing left there.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by GoalPoster]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
All that is needed is that after they do carry out these attacks in May, you will see and know that it is another lie.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well, good luck on gaining any traction for your "theory" here on ATS, guy. We've seen it all, heard it all, and most importantly, laughed at all of these silly attempts at fear mongering. Tell ya what, take your "inside info" to CNN, AP or one of the other large media outlets and tell them NOW, then we can all tune in on TV as our national intelligence agency is brought low by the media. that way we don't HAVE to wait until May of next year. great idea, eh!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Alabama and Alaska? I highly doubt it. I love how so many people have 'sources' at the CIA. You think maybe it would make sense to give us some proof? As I said to a similar thread earlier, if it turns out you were right send me a U2U after the attacks and I will eat some crow. Until then don't get your feelers hurt if no one here believes you. Would you believe me?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

No I don't expect anyone to believe me. What the American public doesn't know is what makes them the American public.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Only two Jewish holidays in May 2009 that I can find . . . Lag B'Omer which takes place on Tuesday, May 12 and something called Shavuot which takes place on Saturday, May 30th

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

shavuot is a festival commemorating the giving of the torah and the fruit harvest.

Lag B'Omer is a holiday that serves as a link between passover and shavuot, not a well known holiday.

Yom Kippur, Passover, Rosh Hashonnah, Channukah...these are holidays that an attack would occur.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge
reply to post by Raustin

No I don't expect anyone to believe me. What the American public doesn't know is what makes them the American public.

So.....like I said. Why not get your info out to the news media where it may actually do some good? (Don't use the "government would off me" excuse because if you had any real info, they are already on thier way for you)

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Dr Evil says "Well throw me a freakin' bone here, Scotty"

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Just like the major media already told all of America that 9/11 was an inside job?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge

Just like the major media already told all of America that 9/11 was an inside job?

Had someone had inside info of 9/11 with "proof", you know, that thing you refuse to give us? Maybe a bunch of people would be alive today who aren't. Nice try at trying to deflect my question. Fail.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

What proof do you expect me to give you. I gave you the plan. What would you accept as proof?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It's amazing how people come to ATS to "get the word out" about
attacks and what not. If the OP is privy to this information, why isn't
he contacting his local authorities?
[SARCASM]Oh wait, that's right, the local authorities are in cahoots with the
govt when it comes to these things. [/SARCASM]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ok question if they are going to attack Hawaii, I assume the island of Oahu because thats where are the military bases are. What are they going to attack with, by the time they get here they will be out of fuel. We are the most isolated place earth. It would have to be bombs and thats not funny i live on a mountain that overlooks Pearl Harbor. So if this is true please provide more info. I live here and there isnt much places we can go. Tripler its a big pink hospital so that it wont get bombed.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Presumably someone "proved" it to you, correct? What proof did THEY give? Otherwise, I suppose you are implicit in the plot yourself? Could you tell us HOW you know this information? Not that this would prove anything but at least it might make this thread a bit more interesting.....

We can go around and around in circles all day but this thread of yours is no more valid than the many "OMG Ufo's will hover over Nova Scotia on September 4th of 2009!" threads that keep popping up. Extraordinarily claims demand extraordinary evidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join