It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Planned Attack on USA

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have to say that the way Federal answered questions is pretty impressive. He gave a lot more details than what I would have expected.

I would still like for you to ask your spirit guide to give you a specific event that will be occurring in the next several days that you can share with us as a way to add credibility. I know that you said that he's given you personal information that has come true but it would be great if he can give you information on a larger scale that we would all be able to verify.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Another attack on American soil is doubtful but do look to Europe if another attack plan is in the works, As far as our government being involved in 9-11 thats a joke!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge
reply to post by antar

I've got a few answers.

As far as Alabama is concerned, it will be in Birmingham and it will be an airplane.

The targets are significant because they will be in major cities.

These attacks will not coincide with any virus being released.

To the person in Hawaii, it will be in Honolulu on the west side of the island.

About my spirit guide being immortal, he is, and yes after i die he can then choose to be someone else's spirit guide.

These attacks are a pretext to a war with Syria.

World War 3 will start on Dec. 4th 2018.

We have 2 years until we are in the greater depression.

On June 15th 2009 we will invade Iran.

Later we will also invade Bolivia and Kazakhstan.

So on June 15th we invade Iran.....yet the attacks are a pretext to a war with Syria
This makes no sense. I think your spirit guide is yanking your chain

This is one of the weakest hoaxes I've seen on ATS.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Curio

They used 9/11 to launch 2 wars that had nothing to do with 9/11

What makes you think this would be any different?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
1) Some points well taken

2) 911 was not an inside job. there is absolutely no credible evidence from any Ph.D. structural engineers to support these claims ... if so, name one ... just one Ph.D. structural engineer ... not the weird physicist from BYU who has no training in steel construction. This issue has become like a religion to some people, who, for some reason, have abandoned all reason and logic ... I have reviewed the evidence, interviewed experts who have absolutely nothing to gain by refuting claims of controlled demolition, etc., etc. ... some of these people are flaming liberals ... they hate Dubya ... but mathematical reality is mathematical reality ... the extraordinarily high heat from fuel-fed fire weakened the steel construction of the building and it collapsed.

3) I thought I was paranoid until I started reading this site ...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by newspig

Ummm 9/11 was an inside job. You're probably one of those hired for disinformation or a moron.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Federal, you didn't acknowledge my post where I suggested that you ask your spirit guide to tell you about an event that will be happening in the next 72 hours that you can share with us so we can watch it unfold just as he predicts it will.

Will you ask him to do this please?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

I will consider it

I will not be able to make any predictions until sometime next week after Thanksgiving so i apologize but i have a very busy schedule.
[edit on 21-11-2008 by FederalBlackAge]

[edit on 21-11-2008 by FederalBlackAge]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I will not be able to make any predictions until sometime next week after Thanksgiving so i apologize but i have a very busy schedule.

Does that mean you won't be on ATS until after Thanksgiving?

I'm confused. I was under the impression that you could contact your spirit guide whenever you wanted. Can't you just ask him when you crawl into bed to go to sleep for the night?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

To get these answers I always go into deep power meditation. Then i communicate with Zawa. Although, whenever I have just been doing my everyday activities, Zawa has popped in to give me a heads up on whatever was relevant at the time.

Yet, I probably will not be around a computer after today for the weekend and sometime until after thanksgiving, I apologize, but I promise to come back with more revelations. If anyone has anymore questions I would be happy to find out the answers for you. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
HAHAAHAHA the Spirit Guide aka Federal is going on Vacation and cant shed more BS on his BS till than and needs more time thinking up more BS

HAAHAHAH mods cut this off!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

That is not true! How is it unlikely that I would be going home for the holiday and not want to bother with ATS. Do you think I am making up this information on the top of my head? Once again if anyone will listen, I am not trying to purposely give you false information and wouldn't, i believe it to be true. If anyone has any more questions or would like to know more details such as the cities the other attacks will take place in just ask and I will answer.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge
reply to post by newspig

Ummm 9/11 was an inside job. You're probably one of those hired for disinformation or a moron.

I highly doubt that your spirit guide would approve if such outbursts.

Now, I'm interested in the fact that your Spirit Guide (SG) knows yopur girfriend's SG. Is that an amazing coincidence or did your SG convince you to hook him up with your girlfriend's SG?

I'd be careful. I think your SG is just using you to find SGettes for Telepathic Sex.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

To get these answers I always go into deep power meditation. Then i communicate with Zawa. Although, whenever I have just been doing my everyday activities, Zawa has popped in to give me a heads up on whatever was relevant at the time.

[BEEP] "You have reached the mind answering machine of Zawa. My mind is wandering at the moment so I am unable to receive your message. Please leave me a telepathic message after the beep and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for mind melding!"

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Well spirit guides follow their human around everywhere so obviously Zawa would be able to see Mela whenever we interact.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You aren't a prodigy. You're a self centered piece of sh@#. There's so many things I'd LOVE to say to you, but thanks to a certain ToS agreement I cannot. Do yourself and everyone else here a favor and delete your account, and go seek therapy.

No planes will be hijacked, no act of terrorism is going to occur in the manner of which you speak.

You're nothing more than a common liar. If anyone is actually believing this crap that you continue to spew out into this site, they are just as bad as you are.

You should be ashamed of yourself for spreading such filth and for attempting to make others fear something that isn't true.

You're lucky that you don't live around here...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ach, this is just ridiculous....I'm only thinking that the Mods are leaving this open cos we're so amused by all this drivel. It's a bit or a shame that the "spirit guide" isn't forthcoming with all the answers we were promised. Ah well....we've clearly scared the prodigy back to his Ma and Pa's and away from our unreasonable and intrusive questions...very few of which have been answered, despite promises. I'm even fed up being polite to this little munchkin...an average student who is also a prodigy, and has no manners at all.

Cait

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

You need to just not worry yourself with this waste of carbon life form. He is obviously some bored lil' kiddie with no respect for peoples emotions. Attempting to monger up the fear into everyone. He said it himself "I want revolution" this is all just a cheap ploy to try to get people rallied against US gov't.

Too bad for him it is failing horribly.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't think the mods need to shut this down. Let's let Fed say what he came to say. I didn't get the impression that he was trying to cause fear or panic. I think he could have handled himself a bit more maturely and his admitted lies were unneccesary, but let's let him have his say.

Don't you all at least want to have his spirit guide tell us something that will happen in the near future so we can test the validity? Allowing Fed and his spirit guide this opportunity seems like a win-win situation to me.

Just my two hundred dollars ...

Jemison

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

Aw, I know hun, but not only do I get really narked off with these endless end of the world warnings which mean nothing really, and are completely insubstantiated...of course!....but I *hate* the spiritual arrogance displayed by people with no real knowledge and very little experience...I've seen this sooooo many times before, and they always seem to be the ones with the loudest voices. The Zoob or Zawa or whatever entity is just a figment of his imagination or some aspect of his over inflatged ego screaming for attention. Taken to it's extreme form, it can be dangerous for those gullible enough to fall for it. Or maybe Zoob is real and is something he picked up from the Oujia Board....in which case he has a real problem.

I wonder if we will ever hear from him again....

Cx

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join