It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Planned Attack on USA

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge
reply to post by complexmind

I have no mental illnesses. I don't have any allergies. I am not on any medication.

What do allergies have to do with this?

At any rate, I really think that it's a great idea to open up as much as possible to new ideas, theories, and allow everyone to have their say, but you've already admitted that you've lied twice. If you can so easily lie, why would anyone else believe anything more you have to say at this point?

For all I know, you might actually have allergies.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FederalBlackAge

you most certainly are displaying some slightly um, psychotic symptoms. mate we are all one. you are not the ONE. the one is the entirity of us all.

in some way we are also all individually the one. i think that you really need to stop being so arrogant as to think that you are the prodigy etc etc.

i have been there done that. i tell you. i have. i have believed what you currently believe. in some ways its true. but to believe that you are so special is to not appreciate how special everyone is and everything is. what you are being is arrogant narrow minded and to a large extent delusional.

im sorry to say, but i know, because i have been those things to. I am qualified to recognise those traits in others.

just chill out relax. what this guide tells you maybe be true. but the manner in which you say it, of late, your posts are not shedding a good light on your thought processes.

a little self analysis is in order my good friend.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

reply to post by caitlinfae

That's right, the reason I'm so gifted is because I am a PRODIGY & the chosen one. But I will answer your questions tonight.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by FederalBlackAge]

I've always given other posters respect and an opened mind. I never ridicule and rather tend to leave certain types of posters alone with no comment. Until now....

ROTFFL HA what a joke you are. Some PRODIGY Mr. chosen nothing. You have certainly come to the wrong place to expect others much wiser and older than yourself to swallow your BS. Prepare to be flamed hard here for that megalomaniac condescending comment you made.

So sorry for you, sucks to be you little child.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I've got a few answers.

As far as Alabama is concerned, it will be in Birmingham and it will be an airplane.

The targets are significant because they will be in major cities.

These attacks will not coincide with any virus being released.

To the person in Hawaii, it will be in Honolulu on the west side of the island.

About my spirit guide being immortal, he is, and yes after i die he can then choose to be someone else's spirit guide.

These attacks are a pretext to a war with Syria.

World War 3 will start on Dec. 4th 2018.

We have 2 years until we are in the greater depression.

On June 15th 2009 we will invade Iran.

Later we will also invade Bolivia and Kazakhstan.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

For someone who just joined... yesterday. I have to say: CONGRADULATIONS! You made (what I assume is) your first thread and got it up to six pages with NO evidence! Bravo. A newbie ATS'ers dream come true.

Chrono

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronogoblin

For someone who just joined... yesterday. I have to say: CONGRADULATIONS! You made (what I assume is) your first thread and got it up to six pages with NO evidence! Bravo. A newbie ATS'ers dream come true.

Chrono

Even more reason that I am a prodigy..

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Wow what a good thread! (for in the "Grey Area") I've laughed, I've cried it's been amazing thank you everyone for the great responses. Whether they were sincere or arrogant, it was entertaining.

I do agree with some on here that these characters of people degrade the website, but remember you chose to keep reading and posting! These threads would vanish alot quicker if no one replied to them. Personally I can tend to pick up on the good threads and the B.S threads pretty quick, and I bet alot of you do too. Next time the thought even enters your head click off the thread to another, and the only downer is there will be alot less threads than before but the classic ATS threads will be more noticeable. Hence the Reply and Viewed columns in recent posts, if no one replys and there are over a hundred views you know it's bull----.

So instead of verbally assaulting someone who is different that the "average person" (what ever the hell that is), move on so we can lessen the negitivity that has grown on the site over the last few months. Due to population control (membership) it is impossible to avoid these people...you know what the Rosicrucians plans don't sound that bad!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

This is not a hoax and I am totally serious, i dont know why everyone is so demeaning. I mean i expect this if i go to a fox news forum, but this is ATS, arent you people already supposed to believe in aliens and the paranormal. This has turned into a ATS witch hunt.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Spaxz

This is not a hoax and I am totally serious, i dont know why everyone is so demeaning. I mean i expect this if i go to a fox news forum, but this is ATS, arent you people already supposed to believe in aliens and the paranormal. This has turned into a ATS witch hunt.

Probably because of stuff like

Even more reason that I am a prodigy

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Spaxz

Most people here believe in unusual things, but we all require some sort of proof. I dont think too many people here just blindly believe just anything.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

I'm sorry, apart from being a prodigy i am also a human, and i have a sense of humor

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
We here at ATS have seen many many fakes and crap forms such as these. No Evidence from sources and nothing explained from you except a list of states I can do that too.

There will be attacks of some sort of terrorist activites in using either planes,bombs (nuclear, normal), Chemical

New York
LA
Miami
DC

sometime between 2009-2060

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

the only difference is you just made that up. I am sincere.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

reply to post by angel of lightangelo

I'm sorry, apart from being a prodigy i am also a human, and i have a sense of humor

I am sorry, what are you saying? You are just joking? Is that what this is? A joke?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I suggest that you call your local FBI field office and tell them this. Im sure they will love to hear this information or you can U2U me and I can bring this information to work with me tomorrow and pass it along up the chain for you and giving you credit of course. Im not here to bash you at all because thats not my style but If you have hard information then it needs to be passed on, No more innocent lives need to be taken...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
As soon as I read "sources" I think "BS." Every time there are mystery 'sources,' it all comes to nothing.

Can you state your sources? If not the actual names, the positions they hold, and how you in the loop with them? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Last I heard (don't flame me if I'm wrong, I'm only going by what I've seen) May 22nd 2009 is when the monster from Cloverfield attacks. You guys in the states got a lot coming this year, I've got a spare room I could probably put a couple of you up.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

theres plenty of proof that the 9/11 attacks were staged...false flag attacks..and the mainstream media ignores it...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Ok clearly the Op said "I have information from several sources"..
Then went on to make himself look like an idiot saying his spirit guide Zawa told him.
I think this person might have gotten this information from somewhere they are not supposed to.And were not supposed to talk about it.
And when asked for the sources has now started making themselves look silly on purpose in order to make it look like just another nutcase.
To deflect any attention from those who might be watching.
If you remember Aron Russo in his movie saying how before 9/11 when he was buddy's with Rockefeller he was told about all that has gone on long before the fact?
This might be another case of this.
Either that or just being a moron.
FederalBlackAge stop being scared and silly and just try and be rational.
Try and tell us how you came to know this information and please stop talking about Zawa.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I know for a fact that your sources are wrong. You may/may not have heard what you say you have, but those scenarios are not going to happen. What will happen will suprise everyone, I have not read anyone on here worrying about what is really going to happen. Big shocks are coming and they are not terrorist related, or aliens for that matter.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join