It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Planned Attack on USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge
Okay I'm lying

Tell us something we didn't know.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gandaalf

I have been conversing with Zawa for the past month. He also knows my girlfriends spirit guide whose name is Mela

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Can you give anything that would be even a little researchable for us? Not pictures or documents, just a lead that would corroborate this claim? If your spiritguide knows of this event it would be in everyones best interest to divulge some more info other then 'it will happen' I'm not disbelieving you perse because a bio-attack would be a efficient way to 'clean us up'

thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Tonight i will contact Zawa again and get more answers,

If anyone has any specific questions that i could ask to better answer your own questions please list them. I will list the answers tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandaalf

Okay I'm lying

Tell us something we didn't know.

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FederalBlackAge

Thanks

Anything not widely known by conspiracy theorists would be nice. I'm of the believe that these kinds of communication are possible but the 'messenger' should be able to bring something to the table to make people listen, that is the way the human psyche works and it should be accepted as such if there is a credible warning to be given. A possible way to strengthen the system against the bio-attack would be very nice for obvious reasons.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

I would say, give the man untill tomorrow and see where it leads, untill then ignore it.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Okay I'm lying

You do realize that since you made up a story to use as "evidence" it pretty much discredits everything else you have said right?

But I'll still play along.... ask your "spirit guide" what is the significance of the targets? What type of "attack" will this be? What is this attack a pretext for? What will be the end result? What signs are there now that would indicate that preparations are being made for this attack?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You folks replying are amazing, comment with no back up! quotes to know several sources! Says is lying! says he knows rockefellers! (all of them) says he has channelling?. And you still bite. You realize he has a buddy with him laughing so hard they are peeing there pants right!

That must be one big barb on that hook.

You make all ATS'ers look bad replying to this

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Deny ignorance here folks! This person is making a claim with nothing to substanciate it. No physical, audio, video evidence at all. C'mon people! Waste of time. By the way, the statement here comes from my spiritual guide, not me.

Guz

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Guzzeppi]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
You folks replying are amazing, comment with no back up! quotes to know several sources! Says is lying! says he knows rockefellers! (all of them) says he has channelling?. And you still bite. You realize he has a buddy with him laughing so hard they are peeing there pants right!

You just replied to it....genius.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

That is baiting and baiting is wrong!

Dam%$#t did it again.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad

A) This section is called "The Grey Area" this is what this section is for.

B) I'm only here asking questions for my own personal amusement, nothing more- nothing less. Do I not have the right to amuse myself?

C) The only one who would be making ATS'ers look bad is you, for your response to something that is posted in the appropriate forum- and anyone who would read this thread and believe it.

D) I think it is safe to say that no one who has read this thread has actually supported the OP or claimed to believe it, so what is the problem?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I've received information from several sources that the next attack led by the CIA will take place in May of 2009. It's been being planned for about 3 years now. 28 Hijackers are involved. Targets include Alabama, Delaware, Alaska, Hawaii, Michigan, Massachusetts, and Illinois. Syria is to be pinned with the blame. In order to stop them from creating another 9/11 I am desperate to get this information out to as many people as possible. These attacks are to coincide with several Jewish holidays.

Caps lock edit

[edit on 19-11-2008 by dbates]

Why attack these targets?

What is the significance of them?

Delaware? No one goes to Delaware anymore.
Pipeline in Alaska? Bomb a volcano in Hawaii? Blow up Detroit (Thanks)?
Masschuesetts because we don't like bean town or the Patriots? Illinois because we don't like da Bears or the traffic?

Give us a clue please.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is stuff that literally wanna make me leave ATS. I am about to call this ATBS. Either he leaves or I will. Waisting my time here.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I've received information from several sources that the next attack led by the CIA ...Syria is to be pinned with the blame...These attacks are to coincide with several Jewish holidays.

Hit at the Jew soul by proxy, blame it on the enemy, call it a CIA job, right. got it.

Who hates the Jews, Syria, and the second smartest intelligence agency in the world?

You probably got word from the poser CIA, since these people likely 'do and can' happen as no one in America really knows who's who especially in their own government when somebody from such and where flashes a trumping badge from way over somewhere else. What with fraud and identity theft and all that.

Don't worry-happens to the best of them.
And if you are right-I never said you weren't.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

Now if you had bothered to read the thread, you would already know that he got this information from his spirit guide

sheeshhhh pay attention people

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Where have all the mods gone I haven't seen one in a while.

??

Not to hijack the thread just a question.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Well, crrrrrrrrup, man! I just got to Rockefeller~ I'm utterly speechless.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
For what it's worth, there is a prophet on GLP who is fairly respectable (as far as GLP is concerned) who said WW3 will start when the US invades Syria. Also to coincide with a virus being released on the US populace. He didn't give a time frame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join