It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those behind the Obama Birth Cert conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gordo

he wouldn't LIE would he?

Obama and most politicians probably lie a lot, their profession creates professional liars, and this is the fault of them, the system, and the people. Never claimed he wouldn’t lie about an issue. I’m just stating that I’ve been fully satisfied with the evidence he has released, you may not be. It just puzzles me that some people want to make this into a big conspiracy when there is evidence to the contrary and so far there is no reasonable motive for this huge conspiracy that would have had to involve his parents right after he was born, before he would have even known about it. Just seems unrealistic to me.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You don't need to see his papers.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

You can go on about your business.

Move along, move along.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by southern_Guardian

What conspiracy? The guy certainly has a lot of former names, aliases, passports, religions, citizenships, on and on.

Just produce the damned document and the show is over.

To continue skirting the issue is to continue to feed the suspicion of all but his adoring faithful.

Gonna be one hell of a mess if his "I's" aren't dotted and his "T's" aren't crossed.

This guy is all around suspicious. I don' feel warm and fuzzy with what I know about him, and he and his handlers just make it worse.

Let's get this part over with.

If you give some people enough rope, they will hang themselves. Perhaps this is what President Elect Obama is allowing you to do.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by themamayada

It is so very simple that Tijuana people smugglers order birth certificates from Sacramento CA a dozen at a time.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
There's a few things that are off about this guy. Like why was his collage transcripts sealed? Why did the Gov of Hawaii seal his birth cert? If this were anybody else the press would be demanding to see screaming cover up. But since it's obama it's "Oh, their sealed? Okey, never mind."

Why won't John McCain release his mental health records? Why won't John MCcain come clean about making propoganda tapes for the Russians?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko

The mainstream media is not reporting this, but alot of foreign websites I read frequently have been talking about this for weeks.

And once again, there is no actual proof anywhere of this. API hasn't released the supposed tape, and even if they did and she did say this, her testimony would be 'heresay' and wouldn't hold water in court.

In keeping with the three evidentiary requirements, the Hearsay Rule, as outlined in the Federal Rules of Evidence, prohibits most statements made outside a courtroom from being used as evidence in court. This is because statements made out of court normally are not made under oath, a judge or jury cannot personally observe the demeanor of someone who makes a statement outside the courtroom, and an opposing party cannot cross-examine such a declarant (the person making the statement). Out-of-court statements hinder the ability of the judge or jury to probe testimony for inaccuracies caused by Ambiguity, insincerity, faulty perception, or erroneous memory. Thus, statements made out of court are perceived as untrustworthy.

What is Heresay?

And once again, her quote that he was adopted in Indonesia does not disqualify the fact that when he returned to the U.S. his citizenship reverted back to its original form because Indonesia no longer had influence over his person.

And ArizonaScott, the whole school thing is a little overblown. Politifact has an article that explains Obama's education and religion in a bit more detail. Hope it clears up some suspicions for ya.

Obama's Education and Religion

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Avenginggecko]

It was an admitted hoax.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Why are people saying the mainstream media isn't reporting anything when I clearly posted a MSM source? Unless the Associated Press isn't main stream?

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
State declares Obama birth certificate genuine

State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

Which state official said what you quoted? I see it in the source but it doesn't attribute that quote to anybody.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You assert:
U.S. law supercedes Indonesian law
I agree.
And:
The U.S Constitution supercedes U.S. law.
International treaties have the same force as the U.S. Constitution.
The Master Nationality Rule of Article 4 of the Hague Convention of
1930 supercedes U.S. law
This treaty permits dual citizenship only in reciprocation.
Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship.
Therefore, Obama could not have dual U.S.-Indonesian citizenship,
regardless of U.S. law.

I am interested in your opinion on this.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

According to FBI investigators, Obama's sudden disappearance was discovered at 6:15 p.m. when the former Illinois senator failed to arrive at a gala event in Lincoln Square, prompting several aides to rush back to his campaign headquarters. Oh my God!!! We been had!!!!!!

It just gets worser and worser......!!!!!! Oh the shame.....

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

OMG, I was wrong all along. Obama was also Gorbachev all along!?!?!!?!?!?!

OMGZ. Put it on the ATS front news page! Stop the presses!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

That is just… wow.

I love it.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
Why do you all ignore that the original birth

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Lee

If Obama lost his citizenship with the U.S., where is the documentation?

Also, wrong thread. This is about the birth certificate accusations. Don't deflect by bringing up another radical theory.

Make your own thread or post on another one that has to do with his supposed "dual-citizenship" or lack there of.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The Constitution of and for the United States of America provides for ONLY a natural born person WITHIN the Republics know as the United States of America.

NO ONE born WITHOUT the United States of America may be President. A person born WITHOUT, OUTSIDE the United States of America, of parents that are Citizens of the United States of America, MAY become a UNITED STATES citizen, however they may NEVER BECOME a Citizen of the United States of America.

The DNC has ALWAYS stated that Obama IS a UNITED STATES citizen, however they NEVER stated that he is a Citizen of the United States of America.

A UNITED STATES citizen is given the privilege of citizenship through Naturalization. A Proper Person born in the United States of America, is a Citizen by birth.

Kindly look at the word Citizen and citizen, and the statement United States of America, and UNITED STATES.

The United States of America is the 50 Republics, independent of each other and independent of the Central Government the UNITED STATES. A Citizen of the United States of America may become a UNITED STATES citizen, however a UNITED STATES citizen MAY NEVER become a Citizen of the United States of America.

Reading these posting, shows the lack of knowledge most Americans have for their history, and what the founding Fathers laid out as LAW for this country, the United States of America.

It is also interesting that most Americans do not understand that the USA is a Democratic Republic, not a Democracy. Congress has the same problem. Most don’t understand what a Constitutional Republic means, and how it is operated.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
He HAS produced his birth certificate, which in Hawaii is a Certificate of a Live Birth.

The State of Hawii has already certified that what Obamma produced is a true copy of his birth record.

What more do you want?

You have NO EVIDENCE at all that he was born anywhere else. All you have is suspicion.

I can't stand the bastard, and I personally think that anyone that voted for him is a dupe. But this is one area that just won't fly.

Anyone that thinks he wasn't a "natural born" American is just plain nuts.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

I have no idea.

What bothers me the most is the fact that instead of just showing ONE piece of paper that would shut everyone up, he has hemmed and hawed and hired lawyers to fight the court cases. He knows these questions are out there, and in the spirit of "hope, change, and unity", why not just show the piece of paper?

That is what bothers me....his seeming unwillingness to show one piece of paper that would shut this down once and for all. Do that instead of hiring lawyers and spending oodles of money to fight court cases that are asking ONLY for access to view the vault copy BC.

None of this bothers me enough to file a court case or not support my President-elect and his office....but, it does slightly diminish my respect for the MAN.

JMO....

So if he shows the original BC, and it's all legal, he is a citizen, then what will you folks conspire about next?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Irish M1ck

Which state official said what you quoted? I see it in the source but it doesn't attribute that quote to anybody.

Director of Department of Health

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Good job Fox
I personally look at snopes before I pass on any of those stupid emails that people ignorantly perpetuate. Kinda like some of the ignorance that goes on around here at times.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join