It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those behind the Obama Birth Cert conspiracy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
reply to post by Frank Lee

Right, except the state of Hawaii has his original vaulted birth certificate.

How do people just ignore that?

I explained that in a prior post. The original vaulted birth certificate they have might be the one issued by Kenya (assuming he was born there). They need an original vaulted birth certificate in order to issue a "CertificaTION of Live Birth". The original shows the name of the Dr. and hospital (shich is disputed).

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Lee

Please explain why any state would hold the original vaulted birth certificate of someone who was born in another country.

Further, please explain why the state of Hawaii would not then sue Obama for falsifying documents, by presenting a fake COLB and running for the POTUS under false terms.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Sure they can. Remember when the Democrats started yelling that McCain wasn't eligible because he was born in the Panama Canal zone? What did McCain do? He produced the proper papers and had a judge rule on it. The judge said yeppers, he was eligible for the office.

What did Obama do under the same circumstances? He had the records sealed, dodged the issue completely, had a silly certificate of live birth thrown out as supposed proof, Has so far refused the demands of the Supreme court of the United States to provide such proof etc, etc, etc...

C;mon now, this is the bread and butter for a conspiracy board like ATS. We LIVE for this crap.

Excellent post, and funny, because when I told the significant other about the Obama Sheeple on this site, and the BC issue, she too said exactly what you said. McCain "Whipped it out" as you might say ;-)

This could be THE issue that was prepared for our new marshall law. btw, people did not go out and buy guns because they thought Obama would take them away. They bought guns to protect themselves from the looting, rioting etc that may soon be on the way.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK

Originally posted by bandaidctrl

This is about him not providing the proper documentation, the easiest solution.

No, it's not. Obama has it right -- this is about people like you providing significant evidence that he was not born in Hawii and that a document which has been affirmed by the Director Hawii Department of Health as genuine is false.

Presidents cannot make their presidency about answering every ridiculous accusation opponents might make, especially accusations from those who hate him/her. It has always been that way. Why should they?

If you have evidence, bring it. Otherwise, case closed.

First of all, there is nothing in my response that states that I "hate" Obama, and by implying that I do you make a wrongful assumption of me.

Second, I wasn't arguing whether or not he was born in Hawaii or in Kenya or on Mars, I was merely stating what my principal concern was, as well as stating my agreement with mamayada.

It's called playing the devil's advocate. There have been WAAAAYYYY too many back and forths about whether or not BO has provided proper documentation, some say yes he has, others no he hasn't, and I believe that BOTH sides have a strong defense. Either way, it makes no difference to me, because believe it or not, I could care less where he was born, it doesn't change the fact that he's here now, and if something arises that disqualifies him from the PE position, well then it disqualifies him. But until then he stays put, but it still doesn't mean I don't have a right to question his motives. Especially when he goes out of his way to have those documents sealed.

-JR

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Please explain why any state would hold the original vaulted birth certificate of someone who was born in another country.

It is required to register the birth in the state, regardless of where a birth occurs (with an exception to home deliveries). A copy is placed on file permanently. Ann Dunham was a resident of the state of Hawaii. I'm positive that she would have wanted her child's birth recorded in the US and to do that, it had to be in the state of her residence

Further, please explain why the state of Hawaii would not then sue Obama for falsifying documents, by presenting a fake COLB and running for the POTUS under false terms.

What was presented was an Abstract (or short form) COLB. It may not be falsified as far as the State is concerned. We do not know what the original states, or what legal changes have been made over the years (adoptions, paternity, etc)

I know that even a vault copy can be falsified, my own BC is. There are reasons behind why it was, but the delivering doctor knew that the info on it was false and why it was false and signed off on it anyway. Of course it was falsified AT BIRTH, not years later. The state of Florida (where I was born) to this day does not know that my BC contains false information.

The doctor that delivered me is deceased, maybe the doctor that signed off on Obama's isn't. Maybe, just maybe, his family, much like my own, had reasons for creating a false document. And maybe it is the good intentions and honorable names of the people involved, alive or dead, that Obama is protecting by refusing to produce the long BC. And maybe, just maybe, the state of Hawaii is unaware of any misconduct.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Lee

Sorry, as I quoted, the HI DHHL will not accept it, neither can you get a U.S. passport with it.

Is that right? Then how does Obama have a passport?!

[edit on 17-11-2008 by ClintK]

[edit on 17-11-2008 by ClintK]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Another insteresting point about all of this is that back when Mccain was being scrutinized about his BC, it was almost identical to this situation.

Suits were filed, he was put under a microscope etc etc etc....

There were some differences to his circumstance though.
For one he eventually provided the document.
But more interesting is the fact the MSN were all over this story. It was on CNN, MSNBC, CBS etc. and all of the national new papers.

He then produced his original docs, which basically made all of this stuff magically disappear. Even the senate weighed in with their approval.

So if Mccain did it, and it all just went away, why does Obama not just do the same? Perhaps he thinks if he just ignores it, it will just go away.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

So, basically, you are saying the entire of investigation done by the state of Hawaii was useless and a front?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Perhaps some other hospital records besides a birth certificate would settle the issue. There are bound to be some...right?

Cheers!!!!

look...when the state department says his bith certificate is legitimate, it is a done deal...let's see, believe all the state and federal agencies that say his birth certificate is real....or...believe right wing blogs, uhhmmm...tough choice.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So, basically, you are saying the entire of investigation done by the state of Hawaii was useless and a front?

Where did I say that?

If I remember correctly the ONLY thing that the state of Hawaii said was that they have the vault copy on file. The official statement never did say whether or not that vault copy was the same as the abstract on the internet.

They looked, they found a vault copy. We STILL don't know if the abstract on the internet matches the information in the vault copy.

I think the whole state of Hawaii official statement was more of a non-statement than anything else, but that is just MHO

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Until he produces his birth certificate, yep, that's exactly what we're saying.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

they want FOX NEWS to be able to examine it, and then report if it is real. that's the only way they will except it.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
Heres some more food for thought. If Obama didn't go through Immigration when he returned to the U.S. at the age of 10 and If he doesn't have a certification of citizenship he would be considered an illegal alien

Another interesting thing you should know. Obama didn't register for selective service until 2008.
Have a look at this Thread

By not registering with selective service he violated federal law and is still within the statute of limitations. and if convicted he would be a convicted felon and ineligible to vote hold a senate seat let alone be POTUS!

ted stevens is still a voting senator and a convicted felon...o yeah, i forgot...he's a republican...sorry about that.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by mrwupy

Why would the state willingly cooperate with Obama on falsifying his qualifications?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
Heres some more food for thought. If Obama didn't go through Immigration when he returned to the U.S. at the age of 10 and If he doesn't have a certification of citizenship he would be considered an illegal alien

Another interesting thing you should know. Obama didn't register for selective service until 2008.
Have a look at this Thread

By not registering with selective service he violated federal law and is still within the statute of limitations. and if convicted he would be a convicted felon and ineligible to vote hold a senate seat let alone be POTUS!

Wow amazing find bro. It seems I have a little digging to do on this subject.
It seems that those who are pushing this aren't all getting their information from invalid sources.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I fail to see what is so important about parsing legal hairs over some piece of paper he actually has no control over when we all live on the same planet.

Compare this to eight years of a falsely elected president who knew full well what the score was and manipulated it to the people's detriment.

There is none. The people have spoken, now get over it.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Why would the state willingly cooperate with Obama on falsifying his qualifications?

Who is claiming that the state is a willing, cooperating party?

Iirc, the State of Hawaii statement came shortly after a court case was dismissed, a case that was trying to force the state to release the Vault BC. Also the "barrage" of inquiries, letters, etc.

The state (kinda like McCain, but not) then made a press statement saying

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai'i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

All they acknowledged is that they have and have seen the vault copy. Nothing in this implies that the information on the vault copy is the same as the information on the abstract on the internet.

They basically said, yes there is a vault copy and we have it, but we are not telling you what it says no matter how many times you ask.

How does this translate into "willing cooperation with Obama to falsify his qualifications"?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by mrwupy

Excellent question.

All he needs to do is produce his birth certificate and we can send the whole lot of them to prison.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya, a conspiracy!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Just wanted to make it known that this conspiracy now includes the State Department of Health in Hawaii.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join