It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those behind the Obama Birth Cert conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There is an obvious attempt here to discredit president elect Obama and his win by making the claim that he was not actually born here. Every week there is something new about his birth certificate and it is almost as if whatever flaws are found in these claims to discredit the new president elect there is always some excuse or the accusation of "denial" on those who see these flaws in these birth certificate claims. I mean I find it hypocritical when one is to use the word ignorance to describe those who choose to see through these BC smears and yet this information tends to be always partisan or bias in nature.

So where is this information of Obamas birth certificate sourced from in the first place? They certainly are not from major independent news outlets, infact at best we tend to find these birth certificate smears sourced from bias sources who tend to be slanted a certain way.

Heres one, "americas right"
www.americasright.com...
Way to go to get your information from a conservative blog that seems to do nothing else but talk about these smears against the president elect, better yet, what a place to get your source of information from even those it directly links itself to "fox news" "the drudge report" and the "national rifles association". Damn, what a way to deny ignorance.
(well atleast they confirmed bergs case was dismissed)

And heres another one, "the right perspective"
therightperspective.com...
What a place to get your sources of information when you have negative feelings against the president elect. Why dont we deny ignorance by going to an obvious rightwing website that seems to have half its stories about Barack Obama. Hey heres a message straight from that website:
The greatest enemy of the political “left” are facts! Liberals have taught John that since they choose to believe what they want

www.obamacrimes.com...
Yes lets get our information about the man from a website created only to smear the man by the very guy, berg, who is trying to sue Obama. I mean seriously how the heck can anybody take a thread seriously that chooses to reference from these outright slanted sources??

And last on my list,
worldnetdaily.com...
Yes, this self proclaimed "independent" news outlet has such articles as,
Homosexual madness
Why the powerful despise Sarah Palin
and "Is liberalism political madness"

These are the kinds of places folks here tend to get information from to claim this and that about the president elects brith certificate. I mean seriously how are we going to deny ignorance as a community here on ATS if we are going to constantly believe and take an individuals word for it purely before we have our own personal agenda, nevermind the facts.

So now lets look further into those members who have made attempts to put Obama on trial.

Phillip J berg

As you all know this man started the "charge" against Obama and his birth certificate and ever since then members here have been jumping on bandwagon taking this entire charge as true and referencing this mans claim whenever they wish to smear barack Obama. So who is Philip J berg, whats his deal??

Phil, as Ill call him, was Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania for about 8years. He ran twice for the governors position and once for the US senate and on all those times he failed to win these elections. It should also be noted that phil here was a very passionate and strong supporter of Hillary clinton during the primaries and donated and undisclosed amount to her campaign over that period of time. He could be quoted for refering to hillary as "she is a remarkable woman" Phil could also be quoted saying that

Obama just never turned me on
among many other negative feelings against the president elect.

You see, the first thing to take note here is that Berg has always suffered from dissapointment through his life, as have we all, but with phil here, he seems to take it to heart, and on somebody else. The man ran numerous times for a life politics but failed, and we he had hopes in getting a woman he so admired into the president, after his money spent and time donated, all fell apart. It is evident phil here has very deep personal issues about Obama that had nothing to do with the constitution the birth certificate, and his passion about hillary ran deep, so deep that her loss pushed him over. But his motives for making these accusations on Obama go deeper.

Mr Berg is an opportunist along with his goals for political ambition, he has through his political career made court cases against large political figures like the three Supreme Court Justices in 2000 and against Bush in the past where he called for world leaders to lay charges on what is the most powerful man on earth. Now I like the idea that charging these folks, but its obvious berg was acting too big for his boots, and as far as I can see it, the man has been seeking the media lime light for some time now and his doing no different. The man had a personal agenda.

How about another thing from bergs past,

RICHARD HOLSWORTH and ELIZABETH : CIVIL ACTION
HOLSWORTH
Plaintiffs VS

PHILIP J. BERG, ESQ
Defendant

www.paed.uscourts.gov...

It appears that he takes no responsibility for carrying his work out in a irresponsible manner to those clients who pay him in the assumption that his a good lawyer. His known by judges to be professionally incompetent in his work and history of trying to score media attention should be evident enough for this.

Alan keyes

Why are folks now so desperate to jump onto his courtcase against Obama. This man probably has the most obvious personal agenda against the president elect as compared to anybody else.

On numerous times Keye ran for public office including the two presidential campaigns in 1996 and again in 2004. He ran for the Maryland senate in 1988 and 1992. The man attracted controversy when he was exposed for taking $8,463/month salary from his campaign fund during his 92' run. Lets not forget his loss to Obama for the illinois senate in 2004 after a bitter campaign and then ran against him again in the 2008 presidential elections.
www.buyingofthepresident.org...

In all seriousness Im not going to even bother with the other very minor lawsuits launched in conjunction, what I do know is that it appears to be obvious thagt everybody supporting this Birth certificate BS has their own personal agenda, whether it be irrational anger as the result of a loss of their candidate, or whether it be irrational suspicions of the man and his middle name, or maybe its probably to get attention. Eitherway we should all be here to deny ignorance, its a shame those that some members only choose to see what they want to believe.

By the least we can deny ignorance by looking at both sides of the story, and not just one side.

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This would go away instantly if he would simply produce his birth certificate, rather than a certificate of live birth.

The debacle is just as much his fault as it is those who raise the questions.

Why won't he produce his birth certificate?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Flagged AND Starred, it is time to restore truthful, sane, and non-disinformation of this matter, it is time to truly deny ignorance. Very neat overall report you have prepared, 100% truth and no bias.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As Wupy said.........

It can be resolved very easily if he simply produced that which would get rid of all the speculation.

How hard can it be?

If you are qualified to be pres, then surely you can prove where you were born!

Even little ole' me can do that!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

What conspiracy? The guy certainly has a lot of former names, aliases, passports, religions, citizenships, on and on.

Just produce the damned document and the show is over.

To continue skirting the issue is to continue to feed the suspicion of all but his adoring faithful.

Gonna be one hell of a mess if his "I's" aren't dotted and his "T's" aren't crossed.

This guy is all around suspicious. I don' feel warm and fuzzy with what I know about him, and he and his handlers just make it worse.

Let's get this part over with.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

He did, actually. Why don't you people bother researching before you open your mouths?

[edit on 16-11-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yes he has already produced his birth certificate, don't you people read or do any research at all, AT ALL?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What he produced isn't good enough.

There is much more to it. Other factors involved.

Do some research yourselves, obviously you haven't.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
On the changing of the guard thread page 10 I post info from factcheck.org about is birth certificate. I feel no need to repeat it here but the summery is this...

recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

Analysis

Update Nov. 1: The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino also was quoted by several other news organizations. The Honolulu Advertiser quoted Fukino as saying the agency had been bombarded by requests, and that the registrar of statistics had even been called in at home in the middle of the night.

Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates).

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
What he produced isn't good enough.

There is much more to it. Other factors involved.

Do some research yourselves, obviously you haven't.

What do you mean it's not good enough, you mean officials and the judicial system cannot trust the credibility of the state leaders and registry offices themselves that have confirmed his live birth certificate?

Sources
United States Department of State. "Application for a U.S. Passport." Accessed 20 Aug. 2008.

State of Hawaii Department of Health. "Request for Certified Copy of Birth Record." Accessed 20 Aug. 2008.

Hollyfield, Amy. "Obama's Birth Certificate: Final Chapter." Politifact.com. 27 Jun. 2008.

The Associated Press. "State declares Obama birth certificate genuine" 31 Oct 2008.

Nakaso, Dan. "Obama's certificate of birth OK, state says; Health director issues voucher in response to 'ridiculous' barrage" Honolulu Advertiser 1 Nov 2008.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by -zeropoint-]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You see, the first thing to take note here is that Berg has always suffered from dissapointment through his life, as have we all, but with phil here, he seems to take it to heart, and on somebody else

Now that is funny.

What is also funny is all of the "right wing" websites you posted that people are getting their info from.

And then you turn around and mention 2 of the people who have filed against Obama, one being a democrat and the other an independent.

What I have noticed is these threads might be pulling info from "right wing" sites. But, most are only posting actual law suits. So how is an actual filed suit mis or disinformation? They are in fact filed, no lie, really.

And by the way, do you think someone who loves Obama would actually file against him? Of course it is going to be people who have something against him, or feel as though they were/are cheated by him.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
He's produced a certificate of live birth and apparently some folks in Hawaii have said he's legit, but he has not produced his birth certificate. There would be no court battles going on right now if he had.

Still, On the offhand chance that I'm wrong, please post a copy of his birth certificate for all to see.

He apparently won't.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If you look closely, near the bottom and center at about 2/3 the way down, you can faintly see a stamp, and backwards at that, showing a date. To me it looks like Jun 6, 2007.

Reprint date?

Tada.

Cheers!!!

[edit on 16-11-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It's more like there are issues between being a natural and naturalized citizen.

And constitutional law. You do remember the constitution don't you?

Like I said, do some more research.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
It's more like there are issues between being a natural and naturalized citizen.

And constitutional law. You do remember the constitution don't you?

Like I said, do some more research.

I did the research, he was born in the USA, there's really no complications, etc, because including being a legally and born America, he meets the criteria for President, I know the constitution but if you really suggest that there's contradictions, please post them as on my research of the truth issued by credited state and professional offices there has been no contradictory.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Reply to zeropoint

Check out this link, fully................

www.theindependentview.com...

From this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 16-11-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Perhaps some other hospital records besides a birth certificate would settle the issue. There are bound to be some...right?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Yes, why won't he produce it?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You guys that say he has already provided his birth certificate might want to do a little bit of research.

First a certification of live birth is not a birth certificate.
A certification of live birth is a short form used in place of a birth certificate.

Short forms, known sometimes as computer certifications, are not universally available, but are cheaper than photocopies and much more easily accessible. Limited information is taken from the original birth record (the long form) and stored in a database that can be accessed quickly when birth certificates are needed in a short amount of time. Whereas the long form is a copy of the actual birth certificate, a short form is a document that certifies the existence of such certificate, and is usually titled a "Certification of Birth" or "Certificate of Birth Registration". The short form typically includes the child's name, date of birth, sex, and place of birth, although some also include the names of the child's parents. When the certification does include the names of the parents, it can be used in lieu of a long form birth certificate in almost all circumstances [6]. Nearly all states in the U.S. issue short forms certifications, on both state and local levels

A short form is what Obama provided. i don't know about in Hawaii, but here in Missouri you can get a certification of live birth from a county clerk.

Now what Obama should have provide is called a Long Form

Long forms, also known as certified photocopies, book copies, and photostat copies, are exact photocopies of the original birth record that was prepared by the hospital or attending physician at the time of the child's birth [6]. The long form usually includes parents' information (address of residence, race, birth place, date of birth, etc.), additional information on the child's birthplace, and information on the doctors that assisted in the birth of the child. The long form also usually includes the signature of the doctor involved and at least one of the parents [7].

Long forms may become obsolete in years to come, as many states have begun to use Electronic Birth Registration systems [8]. The use of these systems will enable information typically seen on certified copies (long forms) to be available in computer databases that typically issue short form certificates, thus eliminating the need for "hard copy" long form certificates and having all birth information stored in computer databases only. This benefits parents in many ways; registration can be completed via computer at the hospital, meaning that parents can stop by their Vital Statistics office on the way home from the hospital to purchase the birth certificate instantly [9]. It also means that the extra cost for long form certificates will no longer be a factor.

examples of both forms can be found in the source i used.

SOURCE

Also in 1961 the long form would have been filled out using a typewriter not a computer printer.

Now you also forget the fact that Hawaii allowed what is called late registrations of birth.

Anyone that was a citizen of Hawaii for the year before the birth of a child was allowed to register the birth of a child born outside of the state of Hawaii, In Hawaii and they would receive a Hawaii birth certificate.

Now really it doesn't matter if Obama was born in Hawaii or not given the fact they allowed late registrations. the only way to prove he wasn't born in Hawaii is to get a copy of his birth certificate from Kenya if he was born there. Which that birth certificate would have been issued by Great Brittan. since Kenya was a colony of the British empire.

But see even that doesn't matter. Obama became a citizen of Indonesia. now you ask how could he have become a citizen of Indonesia? very simple. The laws on the book in 1961 say that citizenship follows the custodial parent. Since his mother after marring Obamas step father and moving to Indonesia became an Indonesian citizen so did Obama. But what it gets better.

To attend school in Indonesia at that time you had to be an Indonesian citizen. That's where Barry Soetoro comes in. See Obama's step father either 1. adopted him and gave him that name. 2. Obama's step father acknowledged him and gave him that name. Again causing Obama to lose his U.S. Citizenship. Because Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship.

Now when Obama Came back to the U.S. when he was 10 He would have had to go through Immigration if he used an Indonesian passport. and he would have become a naturalized citizen.

Now there is a 3rd way he lost his U.S. citizenship. When he was 20 he returned to Indonesia. on his way to Pakistan and India. Pakistan was a no travel zone to U.S. Citizens. So to enter Pakistan he had to use a passport issued from a country other than the U.S. Did he have a passport issued from Indonesia? I'D like to know. But since he couldn't use a U.S. passport to enter Pakistan he more than likely had one issued from Indonesia. And by doing so and using it he swore an oath to a foreign country thus renouncing his U.S. Citizenship.

NOw if you want links to sources Go look in my previous posts in threads regarding Obama and his citizenship!

Now before you go say i'm just repeating bergs claims and i'm using his site as a source. think again i verified his claims using outside sources.

And don't even get me started on Factcheck.org. Unbiased my arse. They receive their only funding from the annenberg foundation which Obama served on their board of directors.

Bottom line i have done my own research wheres yours? And i agree Obama could have ended this all by providing his long form birth certificate whats he hiding?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Heres some more food for thought. If Obama didn't go through Immigration when he returned to the U.S. at the age of 10 and If he doesn't have a certification of citizenship he would be considered an illegal alien

Another interesting thing you should know. Obama didn't register for selective service until 2008.
Have a look at this Thread

By not registering with selective service he violated federal law and is still within the statute of limitations. and if convicted he would be a convicted felon and ineligible to vote hold a senate seat let alone be POTUS!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join