It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those behind the Obama Birth Cert conspiracy

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
So stupid!

Yes you folks look verymuch so. With mounting evidence, including the posts I did earlier referencing to the Indonesian and Kenyan constitution, none of you have countered anything directly to prove Obama is not a natural born, you just continue yapping on referencing to anti-Obama websites. It doesnt make sense.

So what, exactly, is Obama hiding then? The Obamabots just guzzle this koolaid faster than it can be dispensed.

Obama will always be hiding something in the eyes of a few disgruntled rightwing voters.. I wonder why.. and Bush will always be the man who the right will attempt to sweep under the rug. Bush has already been president.

Have you no brains? How hard is it to produce a vault version long birth certificate?

My you folks are stubborn. The short and long form of the birth certificate are one in the same
The short form says he was born in Hawaii as will it also say in the long form. The short form has been verified as authentic so there is really no need for you to see the long form unless you wish to scorn further on little details such as whether it says his fathers an arab

You have no brains if you cant figure the connection between the two.

A COLB is NOTHING!

Calm down now...

The COLB is just the short form of the longer form birth certificate, which has been verified as authentic. Folks here brag about how they have to present their birth certificate to get a drivers licence and what not, yet what they dont get is that this is your short form, not your long form, that you use as identification

Anyways the short form says he was born in Hawaii, it reflects the long form. There are numerous reasons why the rightwing conspiracy theorests would want the long form:

-To continue confusion and try to seperate the two, which are actually one in the same, just the difference between one being short and another being long.

-To get other information off the long form to continue their little conspiracy rumors, such as if it says Obamas fathers and arab muslim.

L e t i t g o.

et one for a fake person with faked documents

To the small minority of disgruntled rightwing folk in this nation, it must be a fake. Has nothing to do with the election or the constitution at the end of the day, just more partisan bickering.

he fact that no one can access any of his college papers

Anything this man does or presents will be claimed as this and that by the rightwing base. It has nothing to do with authenticity of constitutional rights at the end of the day... it has everything to do with partisan bickering, election dissatisfaction, and you simple cannot change a persons mind for being angry as the result of the election. So Obama isnt going to bother, neither is 90% of the population.

grandmother and the Ambassador have BOTH stated that he was born in Kenya

This is what is just beyond me kozmo. Why are you and the other rightwing nuts here so willing to believe what some individual in a blog or a small time website says and yet when it comes to state officials and the reality of years this mans been running, you cannot come to grips with it and believe that.

Regarding the "grandmother and the ambassador"

-We have one blog claiming that his grandmother said this and that, in addition they provide an audio tape saying its his estranged Kenyan grandmother yet no proof that its her.

-The ambassador was refering to his father, obama snr as Barack Obama.. he even said it in the audio. The ambassador has no authority as to say where Obama was born because his an ambassador kozmo
not to mention not verification as to whether this guys real.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck - it's probably a duck. If he really wants to put this to sleep - PRODUCE THE DAMN DOCUMENT!!!

His done so kozmo, his satisfied the vast majority of the population and government officials, his had his BC verified by state officials and all the fact checker sites. Neither the Hillary or McCain campaign found anything on the man for the two years his been running, neither has the current republican administration.

Calm yourself down. I think this has everything to do with election depression, and it is time for you to deal with it. You elected yet again another idiot from the republican party to which he messed up the country so badly, it resulted in the election of the first african american. I know it must hurt for you fellas ont he right but honestly now... this aint making yall look good.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
-The ambassador was refering to his father, obama snr as Barack Obama.. he even said it in the audio. The ambassador has no authority as to say where Obama was born because his an ambassador Jenna

Not sure why you keep switching from talking to kozmo to talking to me. I haven't said anything about an ambassador. Please keep who you are responding to straight.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I would say Nigeria is the one whom fabricated the Obama Birth Certificate. Why? Nigeria is the world's source of fabricated documents. They mainly create them to steal your money through phishing and e-mail scams. It wouldn't be far fetched in anyway for them to fabricate this document.

It is just enough interference for them to gain entertainment from this, and additionally it may benefit them in a moderate way from those who actually believe the lie.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

First, what Kool-Aide do you drink? The kind that comes from blogs?

Second, do you have any evidence, or is running your mouth supposed to impress people?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
-The ambassador was refering to his father, obama snr as Barack Obama.. he even said it in the audio. The ambassador has no authority as to say where Obama was born because his an ambassador Jenna

Not sure why you keep switching from talking to kozmo to talking to me. I haven't said anything about an ambassador. Please keep who you are responding to straight.

I apologise Jenna, was going to reply to you, but got mixed up...

where to go
Oh the choices...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

No worries, just saw my name and then re-read your post and was sitting here thinking "I didn't say any of that... What on earth.." Just figured I'd call your attention to it, but if there was a post of mine you wanted to respond to, by all means go ahead.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This woman is working hard to prove Obama is not legaly the president, so sho must be convinced atleast...

Part 1 PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS! If Barrack Obama is not legally entitled to be President of the USA then surely all the decisions and legislation he has made since being in office in null in void! The decisions to implement the laws as regards the present swine flu/aH1N1 do not have to be carried out by those in the civil/medical service. The military and police forces could in affect refuse orders because the whole constitution is not legally led by a legitimate President. Please think about the implications of this video and what Dr. Orly Taitz is actually saying and legally challenging here.

<< 14  15  16   >>

join