It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExtraTerrestrial Alien corpses QUEBEC 1992

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I would like to propose the formation of a new organization that is dedicated to collecting and analyzing information about credible alien visitation. This would be a change from other groups out there that are concerned with trying to convince the rest of the public of the alien presence; uncovering government cover-ups; pedaling fantasy’s such as Reptilians, Zeta Reticuli, Princess Nuala and all such nonsense.
An organization modeled after NGOs like the Red Cross is what I envision. With millions of people world wide already interested in the UFO subject, a well run (not for profit) organization will have a limitless supply of donors and members. Such an NGO through its vast network of UFO enthusiast openly discussing, investigating and monitoring alien visitation should be able to eventually surpass any government investigation even with its six decade head start which probably has been hampered by its secrecy.
Forget about all or any crashes that might have happened in the past, and position ourselves for the future. As with the Red Cross and other NGOs who are often the first on the scene of a natural disaster before any national government and often provide better humanitarian relief even in rich countries. When a farmer in Peru comes across a crashed saucer we should be the first group he calls and first on the scene. Moneys raised by donors can be used to place ads on TV advising people to call in reports to us. Members with property can be choosen in a grid partner world wide to mount cameras that will stream video online with unobstructed view of the sky. The origin and destination of any reported UFO can thus be referenced and catalogued. Piece by piece a picture will emerge.
Ideas such as this and others that can be implemented will bring us closer to understanding what we are up against. Like the one hundred or so groups of un-contacted stone-age peoples worldwide mostly in the Amazon oblivious to the world that lies outside, we really have no clue how deep the rabbit hole is. Yet that’s a god place to start, admitting that we do not know.
Anybody willing and able to help start up this NGO and make history should please step forward.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by oinkment
You honestly Believe this may be real?

But then you also believe in "chakra's" so I suppose anything is possible right?

When is someone on this forum going to post something as compelling as the C2C drone again.

You ufologists/UFO Fanatics are scraping the barrel now.

Yawn!

Dude you can't confirm that it's fake either, so it could be real. Don't have a go at people's beliefs.

I'm neutral on this. The head doesn't look human...

I remember listening to various interviews of people who studied dead greys, or similar to the greys. They thought the aliens looked like dolls, and that's kinda what this thing looks like.

Who knows really

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Dave

It is amazing that we are indeed at the point that we do not have any way to judge whether any thing is real or fake; I , myself, can't voice an opinion either way for i have never seen a real live in the flesh EBE; I am quite certain that the majority of you voicing your opinions on this haven't either, but instead of stating that we don't know either way, we get a lot of the same old " Ain't no way it's real, blah, blah, blah;" of course, we are all entitled to our own opinion, but until someone has one land in their yard and manages to capture or kill it in front of at least a hundred witnesses on live tv with a couple dozen of our hardcore skeptics assisting in the capture,

we don't really have a clue.

just my 2 cents.

seeker

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You know what those patches remind me of? they look similar to the UN badges only in reverse, white where blue is normally.

Does anyone know if the UN has a artic variation? maybe we are thinking those people came from close by? these pictures don't have to be in Canada.

Also the video to me looks like a video of stills, like someone had taken them when they shouldn't have? spy like mini camera etc, tghen videoed afterwards.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
On his right arm, the emblem looks like artic variation of the NATO emblem...If that would ever be the case, its worriesome...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I dunno: Despite the blurriness of the stills, the creature 'lying down' looked real enough to me. The prop on the fence looked fake, though.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by conorkerr

OK, I just finished a search online. First, all google search comes up with is mostly video links. But, one useful site explained that the "aliens" were found by "motoneigistes" moto = motorcycle, niege = snow. Snowmobilers found the corpses. The suits are snowmobiling outfits, not EMS or police, or NATO. There is an organization or club for snowmobilers in Quebec. They have an online site. I will look up the badges, or try to, today. Also will check out any Quebec newspapers.
BTW, I speak french and can read it, so any translation work send my way.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

These are snowmoblie outfits. The alien corpses were found by snowmobilers. I will search the Quebec snowmobilers site.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Ok. I live 15 min from there and 6 weeks a go, that thing was in the news paper. Its a digital video of a vhs video of 2 pictures made in 1992. The owner of the pictures did not wanted to reveal them to anybody, so when the owner went to the bathroom, the guy who made the film took is chance and that is why the film is bad. And its bad because he filmed is tv screen to put the movie in digital for youtube 2 month ago.
IT WAS NOT ARMIE, POLICE OR SCIENTIST THAT DISCOVERED THE BODY. IT WAS ONLY A BUNCH RED NEC SNOMOBILERS.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I live in Quebec region and L'annonciation is not to far from my place. First time i looked at that video i had this weird feeling that this was something big! How can we we let this thread die like this? This is one of the most shocking piece of footage i have ever seen about ufo's and ET's along with RetiredAFB's Apollo 20 secret mission footages! I just hope that one of these days somebody who was part of this snowmobile expedition will come out of the "closet" and reveal exactly what happened during that winter night of 1992.

I beleive that this piece of footage has been taking dust for 15 years in a box just like the poster said. The haircuts, the one piece snowmobile suit, the look of amazement in the eyes of the witnesses, the lenght of the arms, these are details for me that don't lie. We are accepting too much anything has a hoax nowadays. We have to realize that without the technology we have today we wouldn't be able to see most of these footages. There are still too many mysteries left to be resolved and one day the truth will come out.

In the meatime, let's hope that somebody from that expedition tells us what really happened in these woods in 1992.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Its giving me the fake wiggles

It looks like this alien with some snow thrown on its head

[edit on 28-12-2008 by TallWhites]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by richemp

Historically, in Montreal in Quebec in 1992, a friend of my ex-cotenant came home to show us of strange photos. Photos show that a young to be grey of unknown origin was found (death) in wood by snow-bike riders. We then asked this friend for which place it had got these photos. If I remember well, he then said to us that these last ones belonged to his cousin of the region the Annunciation in Quebec. He explains to us while this last one and the other witnesses then crossed a cable under the arms of the young to be grey to lift it without the touch (by precaution or by fear of diseases or the others). Afterward, we ask him simply what they made of the body. He explains to us while, being late at the end of evening and probably unconscious of the importance of the thing, witnesses did not dare to return the body with them and, in their return the next day, this last one had disappeared. Witnesses then gave the hypothesis that a coyote or the other wild animal had probably taken the body and brought with him to be made a " good meal ". Afterward we asked to this friend what he was going to make of these photos. He then answered us that he was going to try to go to meet somebody of the domain of the unexplained to show him photos. Then, has his insu, before it leaves, I quickly seized my camera and I so filmed photos in question.

Some weeks later, this friend called back us and said to us that he had been to show photos for one person of the domain of the unexplained (author of a Quebecois work on UFO of which I do not remember any more the name) and that the person simply said to him that it was not the first time when he saw photos of this kind(genre) of young being grey and when, in conclusion, he could make nothing and when he advised him of not Lose of time in the broadcasting to the public. Amazed at this conclusion and not wanting to make us take for "visionaries" us then kept that for us as a kind of secret. So, more than 15 years ago, as it is the case for the majority of witnesses or the other persons who face the unexplained phenomena, I so was afraid as we laugh at me if I was going to present this video. Which was the fate of these photos, I does not know it. Well, we have at least the video.

In my opinion, I believe that the great majority of people are not ready to face the possibility of contact from the other secret relations and, being the dominant race of the planet, they prefer to laugh at perspectives of existence or at extraterrestrial contact so by preserving their small personal security. So, we can say that it is their reaction in front of the fear. Finally, all this to say that this last video slept in boxes of remisage during more than 15 years and it, until October, 2008. Now, thanks to Youtube, we can remain anonymous and so avoid the judgment of the others. On it, not being equipped with devices of video transfer, I then decided to film this video with my digital camera by getting the VHS version from my television set (what explains my reflection in the image) for then, diffuse it in the general public.

To be frank with you, let me say to yourselves that, of scientific nature, I am rather of the septic genre. Every time I look at this video, I think then of the multiple possibilities explaining the scene in question. For example, it is theatrical or it is the reality. In 1992, it was expensive to make a model as well it defines could whether it is a failed hoax. In 1992, there were witnesses of UFO in the sector. Is it extraterrestrial or intraterrestre?

Mister R.

Translation by Reverso.net

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahahah
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahahahaha\
haha

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
lol funny vid! I half expected to see a bunch of kids run up to it and bash it with sticks to get the candy out!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW

It always great watching some new stuff.

What is with . . . at the 16 second mark . . . . the reflection of someone holding a camera in the top middle??? Is it now the standard to video tape photos nowadays or what?

Looks cool. I get a sense of the variety of these things after seeing so many. The tripped out one you could see the actual eyes and pudgy face.

I'm glad someone else saw this faces, almost "apparation"-like, in the back round...I thought I was going bonkers.

One or two look to be actual people standing in the backround, blackness, and with the snow, it seems likes its producing and effect.

But I am see the same face like image in he center of the film throughout the entrire thing whenever the camera passes over solid colors like the white snow, or the EMT(patchmans)blue jacket. Pretty wierd. Probably just some odd video artifact.

I think finding that patch would be a good start, now that you have the location. Then maybe the proper people can be called and asked about this video, and pictures.

Sure the arms don't look right, there not bending, but if you consider the amount of rigor from death alone Plus the temperature, this "alleged alien" coulda been frozen in really any pose.

Seems fake, but strangely real at times. Dunno. S+F for your efforts TS

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
For Christs Sake!!

Its a ;

MUSEUM EXHIBIT

the exhibit is behind a glass pane, the emergency workers are WAX MODELS they don't move for christs sake!

The chap is taking a video from infront of the glass pane of the scene;

His reflection is at 15s, he is a dark haired caucasian male holding a small black digi cam to his face. His arm can be seen extending to the right.

30s; same again, the reflection is at the top middle its quite obvious.

50s; same reflection a bit brief toward lower right

1:00; very clear this time

Nice alien ass tho btw lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by damagedoor

I agree that they looked likepapaer mechae (sp) at first which makes me wonder if this could actually be real. You'd think that if someone were going to try and pull off a hoax with alien bodies, they go through a lot of trouble to make them look as real as possible. And seeing that we've never actually seen a real body, who are we to say what they truely look like? Very strange though regardless.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stringue
For Christs Sake!!

Its a ;

MUSEUM EXHIBIT

the exhibit is behind a glass pane, the emergency workers are WAX MODELS they don't move for christs sake!

The chap is taking a video from infront of the glass pane of the scene;

His reflection is at 15s, he is a dark haired caucasian male holding a small black digi cam to his face. His arm can be seen extending to the right.

30s; same again, the reflection is at the top middle its quite obvious.

50s; same reflection a bit brief toward lower right

1:00; very clear this time

Nice alien ass tho btw lol.

Good observation... You can obviouly see if now that you pointed this out. So is this an exibit of the Roswell crash or some other coverup? Can anyone make out the location on the map?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Heh dodgy footage really. Did anyone else notice the reflection of the guy making the video at about 11seconds til 20 seconds?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join