It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing in chemtrails... yeahhh riiiiight...Photos

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by Ferengi
Not too long ago someone posted a thread about the German government admitting to spraying in the air, i'll see if I can find it, ever since that thread i started believing.

Edit: found it, Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Ferengi]

Thanks for pointing that out, Ferengi. Hopefully, that will show some people that this isn't all just crazy talk. I'll try to find something about the PBS show I saw also acknowledging that this is going on.

Edit: The PBS show called it "Global Dimming".

[edit on 14-11-2008 by nunya13]

I don't think it's "ALL" crazy talk. But the link the OP posted is 98% crazy talk.

No one has yet to come up with a viable reason why anyone would be doing this, and all the "TO HARM PEOPLE" zealots forget that there are much easier ways to do jus that.

So why would anyone do this? What are the benefits?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
OH NO!!!!

Not another 'chemtrail' baloney thread!!!

Anyone with crititical thinking skills can look at photo #6 in the OP's post, and see that that that B767 photo was 'photo-shopped'....this exact PICTURE HAS BEEN shown to be false on many, any sites, including this one.

I implore people to simply take a break, and maybe plan a picnic, or other Family outing, and just spend a few hours observing the skies.

WATCH, and learn, as jets fly overhead. WATCH the contrails that disappear after a few minutes....then explore those contrails that persist, because the environmental and high-level atmospheric conditions favor them....and look at the actual Weather patterns that will follow.

Intelligent people will study meteorology, in order to better understand the Earth's weather. I'd like to see more information be disseminated, in the betterment of knowledge.

Yessir... good points all of them.

Once again, the masses are motivated by fear, uncertainty and doubt.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

No, you think he helped your argument, but your flagrant disregard for logic and objectivity has clouded you to the reality that he didn't help it at all. It was a massive nail in the coffin that is your chemtrail hypothesis.

Barium is all over the place. We release it from practically every car, factory, plane, etc. etc. Finding it in a sample is not indicative of anything, other than the poor air quality where you live. That's it. Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Listen, I'm all in favor of Chemtrails because the average life expectancy continues to increase year on year.

Some good stuff they are obviously pumping out.

Keep it up government, a new slogan perhaps:

"Got Chemtrail ?"

Yet another great point that got buried in the onslaught of "i'm right and you are wrong"

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by Chadwickus

actually you did help my argument.. because the barium falling down shouldn't exist in the air if it came from factories.... Not spinning anything by the way I doubt jet fuel and exhaust would cause the amount of barium in the air to be 3 times the EPA limit.. .. that would mean everywhere we would constantly have toxic levels of barium. I seriously doubt this.. I will ask a someone I know that is in aviation to see if that much barium is really being released from jet fuel to account for it being 3 times the legal limit.. This would be a serious problem in and of itself.

Did you read the article I posted? it's not coming from the fuel. It's coming from the manufacturing of all these products:

• Paint
• Tile
• Glass
• Rubber
• Textiles
• Electronics
• Paper
• Soap
• Cosmetics
• Pharmaceuticals
• Spark plugs
• Vacuum tubes
• Fireworks
• Fluorescent lamps
• Rat poison

the waste left over from these products has barium in it. It will come in many forms including liquid, solid and gas.

LOOK AT THE LIST

EVERYTHING on that list is common in every country. Do you understand what I am getting at? They're not loading it into planes to spray, they're not adding it to jet fuel (REMEMBER -- I'm talking about waste here). It's being dumped into landfilll or tailings dams. All of which seeps into underground water sources.

Your Barium theory is BUNK

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

I don't have to put anything up until you do. You make the initial claim, you demonstrate it. If you are unwilling or unable to do so, then your claims of chemtrails are completely moot. No further discussion is necessary, as you can't prove a thing.

There is no evidence barium is falling from chemtrails. Your hokey amateur attempts of evidence collection are about as far from the scientific method as anything can be. You are guessing what's happening, then assuming that is what's happening.

I'm not attacking you, but your ridiculous idea of what constitutes objective investigation. That is the crux of the problem here - I'm sure you are a very nice person, but I'm equally sure you wouldn't recognise science if it came up to you, introduced itself, handed you its card, and pegged you in the head with a 2-by-4.

I am not guessing... Its a very simple process really.. You see a plane that you suspect is chem spraying You take a Jar out collect the material that falls from that spray which falls a few minutes after the plane passes take it to lab. lab takes test. test concludes levels of barium are 3 times the legal EPA limit.. And conclusion is we have a problem.. as the material did not fall before the plane passed but after it flew past p.. See a very simple yet logical process which in the end any logical and semi-intelligent individual should conclude that it must have come from the plane.. Was that so difficult? now is it possible jet fuel and exhaust is responsible for those levels? perhaps.. however if this is the case then we have a real serious problem which needs to be addressed with the EPA.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I was talking too 2 diff people in my post man.. you and someone else..

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Funny all I see debunkers doing is stating how crazy this is and how crazy we are.. LOL I don't see anyone directly disproving still the fact that high levels of Barium is found after these planes pass over.. I don't claim to know why..Could be from the exhaust and jet fuel? yes... however that does not mean we don't have problem.. Don't you people want to breath clean air.? it seem you are so riled up in attacking us that you forget that you are human also... and that you breath the same air we do.. and so does your family and freinds.. Don't you care about yourself and them? and does it matter how its being done? the fact remains barium with those levels shouldn't be in the air whether its from aliens to light bulbs ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE PERIOD.. Keep breathing breath deeply next time you go outside... its extra healthy out there.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Why would they do it you ask? Population reduction has always been a part of the game we call life. There are plenty of professors that have come right out and said it. That it is required for the preservation of the Earth and life itself.

You then said, why would they spray us to kill us when they could just use other more effective means

Because it is easier to shorten the lifespan of an entire population if you do it slowly, quietly and in the shadows (or the sky if you will). You do it without raising questions or drawing attention to it.

Well people are asking about it now, and the disinformation campaign has begun.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
thefreepatriot: can you provide a link to where it says there have been cases of barium being 3 times the exposure limit?

thanks...

Edit:
A couple more sources of information for you:

Barium waste may be released to air, land, and water during industrial operations. Barium is released into the air during the mining and processing of ore and during manufacturing operations. Some industries dump wastes containing barium compounds onto land or into the ocean and other bodies of water. Barium compounds are found in more than 150 hazardous waste sites in the United States. We do not know the exact number of hazardous waste sites containing barium because not all waste sites have been examined for barium.

www.eco-usa.net...

The EPA has set a limit of 2.0 milligrams of barium per liter of drinking water (2.0 mg/L), which is the same as 2 ppm. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has set Permissible Exposure Limits (PELs) of 0.5 milligrams of soluble barium compounds per cubic meter of workplace air (0.5 mg/m3) for 8 hour shifts and 40 hour work weeks. The OSHA limits for barium sulfate dust are 15 mg/m3 of total dust and 5 mg/m3 for respirable fraction. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has set Recommended Exposure Limits (RELs) of 0.5 mg/m3 for soluble barium compounds. The NIOSH has set RELs of 10 mg/m3 (total dust) for barium sulfate and 5 mg/m3 (respirable fraction)

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

I've bolded the important bits since you seem to have difficulty reading facts.

Interesting that there are 150 KNOWN dumping sites in the USA alone. That's 3 in every state!

I await your EPA report

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I personally don't know what to think about chemtrails and their contents. The website definitely poses some good questions though.

Some of the 'victims' report being extremely tired, lung cancer rates 'skyrocketing'. Not sure how much I would be willing to believe, but ANYTHING is possible, that's for sure.

As for a reason for chemtrails? How plausible is it for the 'NWO' to be using these as depopulation, and for those it doesnt affect in that way, i.e. cancer, what about the tiredness. If you are too exhausted, you wont stand up for anything.

Good little sheeple don't mind the man behind the curtain.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You don't know what you collect is coming from the "chemtrail". You have no way of knowing. That is where your entire hypothesis falls flat on its face - it's not science. It's not even pseudoscience. It's nothing.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I live in Arizona and I can offer you a view of what they are pumping into the air here:

DATA COLLECTION METHOD

a. Air was sampled through an air filter which operated approximately 4 hours during the day and 4 hours after sunset for 28 days.

b. Method used by the test laboratory was defined as "ICP scan, inorganic analysis."

c. Short columns in the charts indicate the maximum safe level for a given metal.
Tall columns are the measured amounts found in the filter for a given metal.

d. MCL = Maximum Containment Level

e. Chart values are shown in parts per billion. To convert any reading to parts per million (which is often more convenient for a mental comparison) simply drop three zeroes from any value shown on any chart.

f. I have provided the calculations on how many times each metal is over each toxic health limit. For example, in Fig. 1 barium is 278 times (or 278x) higher than the toxic health limits set by federal standards.

Fig 1 ­ In this chart we see that barium is 278x the toxic limit, copper is 98x the toxic limit, manganese is a staggering 5,820x the toxic limit and zinc is 593x the toxic limit.

Fig 2 ­ Here we see that cadmium is 126x the toxic limit, chromium is 282x the toxic limit and nickel is 169x the toxic limit. Note that the permissible amount of Cadmium in the environment is equivalent to a tiny ten parts per billion.

Fig. 3 ­ Here aluminum is a staggering 6,400x the toxic limit, iron is 28,000x the toxic limit, magnesium is 5.3x the toxic limit, potassium is 793x the toxic limit and sodium is 15.9x the toxic limit.

Link to entire research and analysis
Air Sample Analysis

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Chemtrails and contrails are not the same thing...

Chemtrails: Debunking the Peristent Contrail myth
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chemtrails Vs Contrails... There's a MASSIVE Difference!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but...

maybe if we keep saying they are the same thing...

the chemicals won't hurt us...

maybe...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

[
I am not guessing... Its a very simple process really.. You see a plane that you suspect is chem spraying You take a Jar out collect the material that falls from that spray which falls a few minutes after the plane passes take it to lab

But the "chemtrails" stay in the air thousands of feet above the ground, you don't see them falling do you?

So you really have me confused here.

Funny all I see debunkers doing is stating how crazy this is and how crazy we are.. LOL

Maybe crazy wasn't the correct term.

What you sir are essentially doing is creating nonsense reasons to explain something you don't understand. Like the Salem witch trials. Hmm, people talked funny, or did weird things. They must be a witch! Burn her!

Today though, thanks to science we know that there is no such things as witches, and people who are eccentric just have mental disorders, not because they are practicing witchcraft or are possessed by the devil.

But your line of thinking is the same. You don't understand the science behind weather, the atmosphere and contrails, so you create a reason. Your reason that the sinister people operating the government must be behind it in some diabolical chemtrail spraying plan is rubbish. This is exactly the same as thinking someone is a witch because they act funny. There is no scientific basis behind it once so ever, and in the era of science today we know that witches - and chemtrails - are both nonsense.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Did you even bother to read the first link? It's giving lots of information on why they are ordinary contrails.

And yes, they are the same thing. No-one has any evidence to the contrary.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Contagion2012
As for a reason for chemtrails? How plausible is it for the 'NWO' to be using these as depopulation, and for those it doesnt affect in that way, i.e. cancer, what about the tiredness. If you are too exhausted, you wont stand up for anything.

Good little sheeple don't mind the man behind the curtain.

Illogical.

Why would they go through the trouble of spraying all this stuff in the air, in intricate patterns, wait until the stuff settles to the ground (a process which would be very time consuming and cost lots of money), and not only that, but all in the public eye that anyone can see?

It would make much more sense that, if the government/NWO wanted to do population control, they would just slip the poison in our drinking water. It would be much cheaper, easier, quicker, and not only that but no one would see it happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Why? what purpose would spraying the american people with chemicals have? If already answered i apolagize, long thread and i didn't read every post. What is the conspiracy behind this. That there hiding it? but why would they do it?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Your source was a page on chemtrails, biased much?

Where was the exact location of the test?

You do know as well that the level of barium in your graph is well and truly above lethal dosages??

NIOSH considers exposure to barium chloride levels of 50 mg/m3 and higher as immediately dangerous to life or health.

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

to calculate mg/m3:

To convert from mg/m3 to ppm, the equation is as follows:
Concentration (ppm) = 24.45 x concentration (mg/m3) ÷ molecular weight
The same equations may be used to convert micrograms per cubic meter (ug/m3) to parts per billion (ppb) and vice versa:
Concentration (ug/m3) = 0.0409 x concentration (ppb) x molecular weight
Or, concentration (ppb) = 24.45 x concentration (ug/m3) ÷ molecular weight

Source

So, The molecular weight of barium is 3.51. The fatal dose of barium is 50mg/m3, convert to the units of ppm by multiplying 24.45 x 50 mg/m3 ÷ 3.15 = 348.20ppm.

Something is VERY wrong with those graphs!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by Jezus

Did you even bother to read the first link? It's giving lots of information on why they are ordinary contrails.

Hmm...

Why would I do such a thing?

Seems like I disproved myself...

Hopefully, I certainly have been trying to for some time...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join