It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing in chemtrails... yeahhh riiiiight...Photos

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Meteorologist

I find it very disturbing that you would call ATS members "crazy people" Perhaps it is you that is a bit disturbed here considering you like to spend lots of time refuting crazy theories from "crazy people" perhaps you should go seek some psychological evaluation.If you feel you like to hang around places where "crazy people" tend to be, good luck with that

[edit on 14-11-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's pretty frustrating that people still even deny what is going on.

I'm honestly not sure what to think about the idea that it is being done as a form of population control. I believe it is nothing more than to 'curb' global warming.

We can argue about why it's being done all day. But what I don't get is that people don't even want to acknowledge that it's being done period.

You can say what you want about testing jet fuel output or the types of planes being used...yada yada, but that still DOES NOT explain how there is continuous spraying through out the day, all day, and pretty much every single day where I live.

I see grids in the sky. Giant 'X's'. Even sometimes the trail will stop all of a sudden and then continue on.

How do you explain the trails turning into clouds that eventually take over the entire sky.

How do you explain the pictures that are constantly shown where the sky is absolutely 'littered' with these trails and then an hour later a clear blue sky has turned over cast.

Even if you're going to say that it's just heavy air traffic. It isn't right and it needs to stop.

I saw a PBS show once about a guy studying this phenomena. He said that he had data showing the average temperature on the ground leading up to 9/11. Then when the twin towers were hit and there was a no fly order, meaning not one single airplane could be in the skies, the data showed that in just those 3 days the average temperature shot up 3 degrees. In just 3 days!! When planes were allowed to fly again, it went back down to the 'normal' levels before 9/11.

I really encourage those of you who think this is nothing but a bunch of nut jobs grasping at straws to really start looking up. Every day.

When I first learned of this I thought it was a big load. It sounded so incredibly ridiculous. I thought to myself "I'll just go outside and look up and I'll see nothing, proving these people wrong". I was literally taken aback at what I saw and couldn't for the life of me figure out how I had NEVER noticed it before.

My sky was littered with perfectly linear 'clouds' and I saw planes spraying them. As the days went on and I made sure to keep looking up, I realized this was not an isolated incident.

I just don't understand how people can go outside and see what they do and say, "It's just contrails". Even when, after about 15-20 minutes, that 'contrail' starts to turn into a cloud.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferengi

interesting I remember something like that being on the news... would be good if you can find it.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

this answer was expected
these are not ad hominem attacks........ If you are so worried about identity then give it to one of the mods.. if not STOP MAKING CLAIMS of being a meteorologist.. that is all.. I am not attacking you in any way shape of form I am merely asking you to back up your claim of being meteorologist..If you will not, cannot do this.. then STOP saying you are a meteorologist.

Meteorologist (Noun): A scientist who studies the atmosphere and weather.

Am I not apparently studying the weather?

Originally posted by Ferengi
Not too long ago someone posted a thread about the German government admitting to spraying in the air, i'll see if I can find it, but whatever happened with that?

Edit: found it, Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation

Our own government here in the states has admitted to spraying stuff in the air, it's called cloud seeding and it's a form of weather modification. Anyone in the southwestern states is familiar with this because it's a hot topic down there right now, and voters are trying to decide if it's right to spray stuff in the air or not to try to end the droughts that occur there.

So you see there's really no logical reason this chemtrail conspiracy theory even exists, the government does spray stuff in the air and not only do they admit to it but it's common knowledge down in the southwestern states that this occurs.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferengi
Not too long ago someone posted a thread about the German government admitting to spraying in the air, i'll see if I can find it, ever since that thread i started believing.

Edit: found it, Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Ferengi]

Thanks for pointing that out, Ferengi. Hopefully, that will show some people that this isn't all just crazy talk. I'll try to find something about the PBS show I saw also acknowledging that this is going on.

Edit: The PBS show called it "Global Dimming".

[edit on 14-11-2008 by nunya13]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

now Mr Meteorologist admits to it happening only its for cloud seeding ... Didn't you completely refute this before? And showing a Wikipedia entry doesn't make you a meteorologist.. sorry If I could do this.. man I would pull up the wikipedia for president and become president too bad it doesn't work that way

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I wouldn't waste my time with him. Just the same as OzWeatherman, Weedwhacker and Essan you can take them on, even win a debate with them, but a few days later on another thread they will just repeat the same rubbish all over again as if nothing had happened.

Either they are disinfo agents or just plain stupid, either way my experience is they add little to the debate but pigheaded denial of what is being told them.

And, like I said, the dimensions of this are so great now it's pointless, as anyone doubting chemtrails exists can probably just see them if he/she goes outside and keeps an eye open for a few days, these things are now regular over much of the western world. This should not even be a debate, we should be further along the conversation as to what these things are for and who is doing them. Preventing us going along those lines I suspect is the goal of at least some of the names I mentioned, and possibly this Meteorologist fac simile that just popped up out of the chemtrail denial woodwork.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
but that still DOES NOT explain how there is continuous spraying through out the day, all day, and pretty much every single day where I live.

There is no "spraying" going on. Do you honestly think that if the government had some top secret plan to spray stuff in the air to do something sinister that the stuff they were spraying would be white and visible to everyone with eyes?

Tell me, when liquids (like rain) fall from the sky, are they white and stay in the atmosphere and gently get blown about the atmospheric winds, or is it clear ("invisibile") and fall down?

If any type of liquid was being "sprayed", it would be clear like rain and come straight down.

I see grids in the sky. Giant 'X's'. Even sometimes the trail will stop all of a sudden and then continue on.

Yes, unlike the road, pilots don't have a solid yellow line in the sky to guide them where to go, so of course the flight paths are going to vary. Thus creating a grid.

And with the trail stopping, I already explained this in an earlier post. The jet entered air where the trail could not form, it's as simple as that. The air above us is not the same everywhere, and like clouds, contrails can only form when warm air meets cool air. If a jet flies through a pocket of warm air, the warm air being emitted by the jet engines isn't going to create any contrails. It's simple, basic, kindergarten level science. When warm meets cold, condensation occurs.

How do you explain the trails turning into clouds that eventually take over the entire sky.

The contrails don't turn to clouds, they ARE clouds. The atmospheric winds in the sky spread them out. When there is no wind up there blowing, they don't get spread out. It's as simple as that. No, the wind doesn't blow all the time.

How do you explain the pictures that are constantly shown where the sky is absolutely 'littered' with these trails and then an hour later a clear blue sky has turned over cast.

Because contrails are clouds. An overcast sky is a cloudy sky.

I saw a PBS show once about a guy studying this phenomena. He said that he had data showing the average temperature on the ground leading up to 9/11.

Then when the twin towers were hit and there was a no fly order, meaning not one single airplane could be in the skies, the data showed that in just those 3 days the average temperature shot up 3 degrees. In just 3 days!! When planes were allowed to fly again, it went back down to the 'normal' levels before 9/11.

Correct, without jets in the air creating as many clouds, more shortwave radiation reaches the earth from the sun (solar radiation) and heats it up.

I really encourage those of you who think this is nothing but a bunch of nut jobs grasping at straws to really start looking up. Every day.

I do look up, but I understand how this stuff works.

It's only human nature to try to come up with a reason to a problem when you don't know the solution, and it's usually the wrong one.

You don't understand how weather, the atmosphere, air, and water works scientifically, so you try to come up with some reason to explain to yourself why this occurs. Unfortunately, your reason is wrong.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

If it's so obviously happening, why hasn't anyone got any actual evidence? So far it's a mixture of baseless conjecture and a woefully pitiful understanding of contrails. It's like a very bad joke, but people seem to believe it because they want to, not because the evidence supports it.

There is no evidence for chemtrails. There is lots of evidence that these are just contrails. Every single one of them.

link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

now Mr Meteorologist admits to it happening only its for cloud seeding ... Didn't you completely refute this before?

Not going to reply to this one, you seem to have great trouble with reading comprehension (not an attack, just an observation).

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
And showing a Wikipedia entry doesn't make you a meteorologist.. sorry If I could do this.. man I would pull up the wikipedia for president and become president too bad it doesn't work that way

I seriously suggest you spend a few hundred bucks and take a 100-level meteorology class at your local community college.

link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Totally agree with you.. I mean who makes the nickname"meteorologist" right after this post comes up? I don't see the big deal in backing up credentials.. if I am going to use them I would happily show them if it applies to the subject at hand( I have done this before) thousands of peoples names are plastered all over there internet with there credentials.. so whats the big deal?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Airforce you say, that answers a few things. So it isn't an unbiast point of view that you offer your intellegence and knowledge on this particular thread. I notice that you haven't been a member long, in fact it looks like it has been just long enough to comment on a certain chemtrail thread.

It's kind of like saying, "I will tell you what I know, but the things I don't know are on a "need to know basis" and since I don't have a need to know I can't tell you but this is what I do know, about meteorology.

Thanks for the sky lessons Meteorologist, but there have been quite a few scientists and investigators that take this very seriously. And the samples that were taken were taken on both non-spray days and days with heavy "chemtrails". The results in the amount of barium and metals were drastically different from days with spraying and days with little or no spraying. That is the "big" difference and the "big" reason for the public reports from these results.

If it was just water vapor, no one would care. But since people in chemtrail alley are sick with an unknown disease and symptom calls to attention the we need answers, we need to know.

Some people who have souls and a conscience are concerned and tired of being used as guinea pigs for Eugenics and new strains of viruses!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Where are your credentials that allow you to ignore every shred of scientific evidence regarding weather and physics?

Your double standards are sickening - you scream for evidence (when there is plenty out there - it's called science), and yet can't provide any of your own. And you wonder why people keep having these discussions? It's because you are arguing faith dressed up as science, but without any actual substance.

It's sad.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So basically by you saying there is no spraying therefore that is the evidence?when there is plenty of evidence for it? I still don't see you finding evidence for the source of all that barium coming down....

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
ummmm.... why not just spray at night? Why be this obvious? Does not add up. Sorry

Why would they need to do it at night if so few people seem to care they do it during the day?

The average person doesn't know about or comprehend the issue so they don't have to hide too much.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Barium can be found in pollution from any oil processing. Now you show that it is coming from the chemtrails. You are making the claims but can't come up with any evidence, instead stamping your feet and asking those of us who are not convinced anything is happening to disprove your case for you.

That is intellectually lazy.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

science in iteslf isn't evidence.... evidence is "1. To indicate clearly; exemplify or prove.
2. To support by testimony; attest

Considering there is physical evidence that supports this. And you don't have evidence that disproves otherwise. besides what you believe in which is not evidence???

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

There is no evidence for chemtrails. There is lots of evidence that these are just contrails. Every single one of them.

There doesn't even need to be any evidence, though.

This is basic, simple science. You don't even need a college degree, this stuff is taught in highschool, at least it was in mine. Meteorology can be very complex and boring to 16 year olds, so I'm not really surprised any way.

To all you chemtrail conspiracy theorists, just a suggetion. Go to your library and get a basic meteorology book, and read it. When you are done I guarantee you will feel silly for believing in chemtrails. Once you understand how the weather and atmosphere work, even to a simply degree, you will see how much contrails make sense.

This is a book I highly recommend;
Essentials of Meteorology, 5th edition
It's what I and all other meteorology professors I know teach their 100-level lectures from, and it has beautiful pictures and easy-to-understand diagrams for beginners.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

what have you done more? Have you proven that it came from oil processing plants? considering that those levels of barium are ONLY found after the a plane with chem trail passes overhead I don't see what else I need to prove.. the burden of proof is on you not me. So don't be intellectually lazy.. go out and prove us wrong! capture levels of barium before and after these planes pass... then report to us the results of your experiment..

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

My guess is they are being affected by the same chemicals, energy fields and/or nanotech that are dumbing down everyone else.

I mean, I've only been exposed to these things a few times and only with some detox, fresh water and a fair bit of meditation am I able to get myself into a state resembling what I consider "normal". And my lethargy levels are higher than normal still.

They could be victims, just like almost everyone else. Oh, and add Davewhatshisnumber to the list of names I threw up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join