It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing in chemtrails... yeahhh riiiiight...Photos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well this site is a doozy.

imageevent.com...

Now lets see how long it takes for someone to attack the messenger.

Look up.

wZn

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/13/2008 by Gools]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There are all kinds of theories regarding those Chemtrails...

I live in Texas.... sometimes I see them everywhere, sometimes they are nowhere to be found.

But, if I were to make a bet on what these things are... I'd say the objective behind them is Population Reduction. (For all we know the Flu Shot you took could eventually kill you because of Chemtrails? Just a theory I'm throwing out there).

One thing we I'm 99% sure of,... Something is going on with these Chemtrails. Something.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm only going to comment on three of the plane pics, just because they're standard "chemtrailer" pics. I'm surprised I didn't see the E-6B pic on there.

Pic #1- Two 767s

These are two 767s doing flight tests to see if the 767 had any wake turbulence issues when converted to a tanker. It would be bad if the receiver came up behind the tanker to refuel and found out the wake turbulence was so bad that they couldn't connect.

Pic #2- Gulfstream 1

Not one of these things are capable of spraying. They are all sampling instruments that take air IN, and analyze it. They aren't capable of spraying.

Pic #3- NKC-135

This is the only one they got right as a "sprayer". Too bad it's only flown on one airplane, and that airplane flies out of Edwards. It DOES spray, but it sprays other airplanes to see how they handle icing. It's removed unless it's flying a spraying mission. It's an NKC-135E in this picture. That nozzle attaches to the boom, and sprays water on the other plane as it flies in close formation with it. That particular aircraft has been replaced with an NKC-135R now that does the same mission.

I'm not going to comment on the clouds, because there are people that know them much better than me, and are in a better place to comment than I am. As for the rest, I suggest you study aviation and flight routes, etc.

[edit on 11/13/2008 by Zaphod58]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I just don't buy it.

What would be the point?

Anything which is associated with harm to humans could be accomplished much easier and a lot less elaborate than this.

So if it is indeed something more than vapor trails, what would be the point?

I just don't buy it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I live in Oklahoma and I work outside. I see these chemtrails at least once a week. I have also seen the ring around the sun after a day of spraying.

Nice find. I appreciate the effort put into it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

ummmm.... why not just spray at night? Why be this obvious? Does not add up. Sorry

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zippy1958

Actually not my find, was found on another site that has a more appreciative approach on exposing the chemtrail menace.

I was so blown away by the photo evidence that I had to post here.

This is why I love the internet, information.

wZn

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

And how do we know they don't spray at night?

Perhaps they need to see where these chemtrails fall, and well that would be why they are sprayed in the day.

Also most people are out and about during the day, thus maximun exposure (think peak time).

One thing is I know for a FACT they were never around when I was younger, and have only really noticed them in the last few years... what's up with that? I mean don't you want to know why they are so visible now? I know I do.

wZn

[edit on 13-11-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I'm only going to comment on three of the plane pics, just because they're standard "chemtrailer" pics. I'm surprised I didn't see the E-6B pic on there.

Pic #1- Two 767s

These are two 767s doing flight tests to see if the 767 had any wake turbulence issues when converted to a tanker. It would be bad if the receiver came up behind the tanker to refuel and found out the wake turbulence was so bad that they couldn't connect.

Pic #2- Gulfstream 1

Not one of these things are capable of spraying. They are all sampling instruments that take air IN, and analyze it. They aren't capable of spraying.

Pic #3- NKC-135

This is the only one they got right as a "sprayer". Too bad it's only flown on one airplane, and that airplane flies out of Edwards. It DOES spray, but it sprays other airplanes to see how they handle icing. It's removed unless it's flying a spraying mission. It's an NKC-135E in this picture. That nozzle attaches to the boom, and sprays water on the other plane as it flies in close formation with it. That particular aircraft has been replaced with an NKC-135R now that does the same mission.

I'm not going to comment on the clouds, because there are people that know them much better than me, and are in a better place to comment than I am. As for the rest, I suggest you study aviation and flight routes, etc.

[edit on 11/13/2008 by Zaphod58]

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Amazing how those who perpetuate the chemtrail myth never stumble on the facts you have listed here whilst they are performing their "research".

Absolutely amazing way to deny ignorance!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Just because you can cry "deny ignorance" doesn't in one way make what you say any more valid than what the next person says.

wZn

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I wonder what someone's answer would be to them "spraying" in the middle of NOWHERE in Alaska or even Yukon Canada with no population (other then animals) and the air (and water) being crisp, clear and clean?

Because I lived in Alaska for 4 years and saw trails in the sky out in the wilderness, and yes they would linger there for very very very very long.

Who are they spraying and why is the air so clean and clear? Because it certainly isnt affecting people nor the wildnerness.

BTW. I grew up in the 70s. Saw plenty when I was a kid.

For every source claiming of chemtrails, there is a source debunking it.
I think at the end of the day, people just have to choose which they want to believe.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I grew up in the seventies and never once saw anything like what we see in the skies now.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Conversely, I live within 10 miles of an international airport, an air force base, and a marine corp air base. I rarely see contrails.

I wonder why they are avoiding me.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If chemtrails are an attempt at reducing the population, how do the perpetrators protect themselves? Has anyone photographed chemtrails over Washington, D.C.?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

not one liner

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I need to get myself a digi camera. I live near a major airport in Scotland and see these chem-trails every day, never actually thought about them much in the past, although the claim that they are just vapour trails never really sat right with me.

Anyway, it was a very clear cloudless day here yesterday and i was looking out the window when one of these trails was crossing the sky, the trail was very long when it just stopped, I was watching the plane at the time so it wasn't wind that blew part of it away, then after a while the trail started again, this happened twice in the time i was watching. So if these are vapour trails would they do this ?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Why would they need to see it fall, They have NOAA and understand wind speed. Also it's always darker before the dawn, why not spray at dawn, lots of people going to there car and in traffic. I at least saw these when i was a kid all the time. Not trying to bash but, to me makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

Broken contrails: notice that the large persistent contrail in the first photo is broken. Some claim that a broken contrail means it's not condensation but a substance that was intermittently sprayed. Actually this phenomenon has been shown to be the result of the fact that the atmosphere is not a uniform medium, but is instead a turbulent patchwork of intermingling pockets, layers, and strata containing air with different temperatures, wind speeds, and levels of humidity.

Source

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

The plane flew through an area that had lower humidity so the trail stopped. Unless conditions are just right a contrail won't form. The conditions change at altitude, and can form a trail for awhile, and then just stop, then start up again.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

More planes now!!!

2 line post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join