It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Analysis of Oswald’s Backyard Photo – JFK Assassination

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hugo Chavez

Originally posted by IvanZana
The hand holding the newspaper looks like he could be holding a hand gun or....

Is this the original?

[edit on 13-11-2008 by IvanZana]
Very cool photo, I don't know if that is the original or if that is an example someone made of what he could be holding, but this is in line with my current thinking. I believe he probably was holding newspapers in one hand but not a rifle in the other or not the same rifle. just speculation though.

Thank you, i made it to show that his hand could be holding anything, i also wanted to see if anyone could spot if my version looks fake.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hugo Chavez

ATS Premium means that someone in the higher ups really thinks your research is groundbreaking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS Premium usually has the full resources of ATS publicity, and gets a lot of attention. It could be a really good way to get more people working on your theory.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Supposedly it's not possible to hold something as he does in his left hand without the elbow showing.

Here's some more photo analysis from Ralph Thomas (he's a noted former PI)

Here.

[edit on 11/14/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Ok, I'm suprised nobody's mentioned this before. I'm not 100% sure about this, but I noticed it when I loaded up the high resolution images someone posted. I aimed to see a close up of the newspaper, but by chance happened to land on his other hand, and immediately noticed something odd.

Take a look.

Ok, please note that this is just my opinion.

Notice the numbers I have placed on the image.

1- There is a definate white line connecting his fingertip to the rest of the finger on both the fore and middle finger. Could suggest a copy and paste job, as I'm pretty sure they didn't have a smudge tool back then.

2- Notice how the finger is bulging in a strange manner. and doesn't even appear to be attached to the finger tip. If it is, then it looks broken. Who knows, he may have had a broken finger.

3- These are knuckles? Is it just me, or do these look odd?

4- An extreme example of the bulging mentioned in 2. And also, look at his finger nail. Looks misshapen. However, this may also be because he had unusual fingers.

Like I said, just my opinion, but to pick up on all these things by accident in a matter of seconds, just to me suggests that something is wrong.

To be honest, judging from the shape of the hand, it would all make sense if his hand was really more in the shape of a fist. That would explain the bulgling for sure. He's definately holding something, but I really don't think his finger tips are meant to be there. It looks more like they'd be folded away a lot more. Also, where's his elbow?

Check out the full resolution image again:

Thanks.

First post, so be gentle.

Oh, also, to the OP. I know everyone says the media is corrupted, etc... but if you are going to get it around, I still think you should send the evidence you've found to them, otherwise a whole load of researchers may find that it's really a fake, but then no one will ever hear about it.

Who knows, could make an impact.

Cheers!

[edit on 14-11-2008 by 4demon]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 4demon

That photo is full of anomalies. Notice the shadow and the squarish bulge out the front. Supposed to be the rifle butt, but looks wrong - the actual rifle butt (which seems to blend into his dark outfit) seems to be closer to his leg and turned closer to parallel to his leg, not at that angle.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hugo Chavez

You know what my friend? You get a star and flag (I believe that is the first time I have said that) for this very original point of view. I do not believe I have seen anyone else's take from this point of view so I feel you are safe. And this is indeed one 'CT' that I have enjoyed looking into a lot.

Great work! Please keep it up.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I love this kind of stuff. I believe it was Nixon. Think about it. JFK runs against him and wins, then shot. Who runs against him next? RFK, shot. It isn't until he is caught with Watergate that the assassinations stop. It isn't until the former CIA Head, GHWB, has a family friend shoot RR that it happens again. Neocons killing the Kennedy's and trying to kill RR. And people think I'm paranoid when I made this topic. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
I love this kind of stuff. I believe it was Nixon. Think about it. JFK runs against him and wins, then shot. Who runs against him next? RFK, shot. It isn't until he is caught with Watergate that the assassinations stop. It isn't until the former CIA Head, GHWB, has a family friend shoot RR that it happens again. Neocons killing the Kennedy's and trying to kill RR. And people think I'm paranoid when I made this topic. www.abovetopsecret.com...

My god you are paraniod! Nothing like this could ever happen. Period. Just close your eyes and go about your life doing what you are told to do like a good person.

Seriously though, we all KNOW that these politicians will do virtually anything to gain power. They learned now that it is easier to obtain it through controlling the credit and money. Well, by being in the back pockets of the 'money controllers'. No need for assassinations anymore. They just buy their way in.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
[My god you are paraniod! Nothing like this could ever happen. Period. Just close your eyes and go about your life doing what you are told to do like a good person.

Could? It did happen. Look at the past! People who went against Nixon were killed. He tried even more corruption and was caught. Then we all know about RR and his VP trying to bump him off. I don't buy for a second that it was a coincidence that a family friend of Bush shot RR.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It looks like he is posing for a "Who wants to be the next Country Superstar". Guitar and microphone.
His shadow angle does not seem to fit right with the flow of the shadows of the beams behind him. No fingernails 'could' explain a photo tamper in the way of uncurling the fingers optically from the microphone, if the case.

It is an angle..

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I felt that I must write a short note of thanks to the OP this is original ground breaking research on the the JFK conspiracy. Truely marvellous lay out, by far in line with the 911 pentagon thread. Thanks for allowing us to view your work most def a star and a flag from me. Excellent.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You are number 14586 +- who has picked this up. Good Luck, but not much will come out of it, since so many have other problems to confront that have been imposed upon them, either way your about three decade's late, sorry.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Nice work Hugo.

Not sure if someone already mentioned this, but the toe of his right shoe appears as if it's tucked underneath the grass. Shouldn't it extend further out front a bit more and doesn't it look a bit squared whereas his left shoe is more rounded?

I've never really examined this pic before but it sure does start to look increasingly more peculiar the longer you stare at it.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Fantastic post, OP, with original research to boot! S&F for you.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Is this the original?

Please do a little bit of research. It's no more original than this one:

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
After months of political bickering on ATS this is a breath of fresh air. Thank you OP, wether you are right or not your research is outstanding.

This needs to be on the front-page.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

ah that picture had me laughing for a couple minutes. lol
good stuff

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hugo Chavez

The hand holding the newspaper looks like he could be holding a hand gun or....

Is this the original?

[edit on 13-11-2008 by IvanZana]
Very cool photo, I don't know if that is the original or if that is an example someone made of what he could be holding, but this is in line with my current thinking. I believe he probably was holding newspapers in one hand but not a rifle in the other or not the same rifle. just speculation though.

Thank you, i made it to show that his hand could be holding anything, i also wanted to see if anyone could spot if my version looks fake.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by IvanZana]

The first thing I thought when I saw these "what if?" pics was...

My lord that man has some very pretty hands.

Good work OP, stared and flagged

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ok for the perspective of the calculation that you where talking about , at what you have here it comes to .128 of an inch. Not enough to make a change .

If you would like more ,or help on this let me know.

Great find also!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

WHAT ABOUT HIS LEFT ARM(bent at the elbow)you see the shrubb from the bush to the right overlapping his shirt. was he standing behind or in front of that tree? (the white) of the tree blocks out the black of his tshirt??????

maybe Im just searching for something, but this kind of reminds me of the stripper game machines in the cue clubs. hehe.
but seriously, am I seing this correctly?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join