It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Analysis of Oswald’s Backyard Photo – JFK Assassination

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Can anyone identify the flowering shrub at the back, and if so what is the months this shrub flowers, maybe, it might help to know.

Because if it is a shrub that flowers in the winter then we might be able to determine sun positions, or raise questions like why is he wearing a t-shirt in winter, etc.

I dunno just a thought.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Whats also interesting to note is that this photo is allegedly taken in the backyard of Georges de Mohrenschidt. Here's some of his interesting connections:

1. Identified by his wife as being a "Nazi spy" in America.
2. Best friend of Lee Harvey Oswald. Weird friendship: a Nazi spy and a "communist".
3.Employee of of Pantepec Oil, owned by the Buckley family. William Buckley, a close friend of CIA man E. Howard Hunt, founded the Young Americans for Freedom. A member of this was Senator John Tower, a hardline anti-communist, who signed all the waivers to allow Lee Harvey and Marina Oswald to return to America, despite Oswald's "defection."
4. Affiliated with the Howard Hughes organization. Another affiliated of this was Robert Maheu, who used it to fund the joint CIA-Mafia Bay of Pigs invasion. Maheu was on the board of directors of the First Intercontinental Development Corporation (FIDCO).
5. Friend of Clint Murchinson, who was also on the board of directors of FIDCO. Murchinson was connected to Genovese crime family, financier of the American Nazi party, friend of J. Edgar Hoover, and was extremely anti-Kennedy.
6. Friend of William Grace. Grace's son. J. Peter, worked with former Nazi spymaster Reinhard Gehlen, who was involved in many anti-Communist crusades. One friend of J. Peter was Frederick Flick (involved with I.G. Farben), whose legal representative was Carl Byvoir, who also represented the Howard Hughes organization!
7. His family managed Nobel Oil, whose legal representation was John McCloy. McCloy was a consultant to I.G. Farben and was on the Warren Commission.
8. Employee of Humble Oil, run by Prescott Bush, who among other things had dealings with I.G. Farben.
9. His cousin, the Baron Constantine Maydell, worked for the Abwehr under Reinhard Gehlen.
10.Introduced Oswald to Michael and Ruth Paine. Michael Paine worked at Bell Aviation under Walter Dorenberger, a former Nazi rocket scientist. Ruth Paine got Oswald the job at the book depository.
11.Member of the Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe. Other members include George Bush, Clint Murchinson, H.L. Hunt, and Abraham Zapruder, and Mr. Byrd, the owner of the Book Depository.
12.Married Jeanne LeGon, the former business partner of Abraham Zapruder.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been addressed or is just an illusion but what's up with all the lines in the picture? If you invert the photo or mess with the contrast there are a lot of white lines running throughout the photo that seem to line up with certain parts of Oswald. Seems like if you wanted to hide changes you'd make them along an already existing line (from a shadow, object). But maybe it's me, don't know much about what they did to the pic while investigating or if it's just a lot of stark shadows.

The red lines were general white lines seen in the photo and the blue lines were part of what looked like a perspective graph. The lines seemed 'etched' in white but the most obvious ones in the corner looked like a graphing mechanism. Again, who knows, just thought I'd post while looking at other oddities.

EDIT:

While I was looking for possible "cut out" lines I found these next to his head on the upper right, is this an artifact or something more? Again, I don't know much about photos, processing, or how these were handled, just weird stuff I'm noticing.

Black and White

With Neon Glow, the pinkish part is inside of the lines, kinda tough to see...

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Parabol]
[edit on 18-11-2008 by Parabol]

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Parabol]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Bumping this thread up in remembrance of JFK.

Forty Five Years ago today the veil was drawn, but only to keep us blind.

Once again, Kudos to the OP on this fresh look at the Oswald photos. Thanks you for bringing to light some oddities that had gone unnoticed for so long.

DocMoreau

reply to post by Parabol

Nice eye Parabol! those lines of composition are either completely accidental, whomever took the photo was a 'pro' (with a very keen eye), or the image was constructed.

I lean toward the later two possibilities, with the last option being the most likely.

When you applied those lines, I was reminded of the studies I saw while in art school that broke down the composition 'grids' of various fine art pieces.

The one I remember most was Picasso's Blue Guitarist.

When I looked that image up, I was surprised that the painting seems 'similar' to me.

Perhaps it is all the sadness I feel in regard to Kennedy co-mingling with Picasso's emotions when he painted it.

Either way, I encourage everyone to compare the two, and think about the 'masterful' composition in the Oswald photo
DocMoreau

[edit on 21/11/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Just to update, I'm now in the process of a more indepth investigation into the backyard photo. I've obtained the original camera and film to examine scale more accurately and will be obtaining copies of the original papers. Hopefully I'll have an update soon.

I'll post a not so important bit of info I got a chuckle from reading concerning The Worker that Oswald is holding in the photo.

"CIA agent Philip Agee: a large number of subscribers during this period were CIA agents or front companies linked to the CIA. Agee claimed that the CIA's funding in this manner prevented the Worker from having to cease publication."
www.ppgracing.pl...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
There's also a show tonight with Ian Punnit on Coasttocoastam with JFK Historian Lamar Waldron, and E. Howard Hunt's son, Saint John Hunt.

Hunt has been implicated in the conspiracy for years and years and always denied it, but near his death he recorded a confession and gave it to his son to be released when he died. They'll play that confession tonight and talk with his son.

Here's a clip from the first airing:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Fixed your video for you.

(Just want the code after the '=' sign)

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This might be a stretch but did you consider that the camera lens may have something to do with some of the proportions being inconsistent? I know when you take a picture close up with a wide angle lens, it distorts some of the proportions in the picture.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
After carefully viewing all frames there is not gun from the driver if you look closely is the reflection of the sun on the second drivers head i know it looks like his arm is sticking out on driver one and with the background kinda seems like there he is holding an object but there is no gun there.

but nice frame set tho now i wonder if with some sort of new technology we can actually see a the bullet trajectory and unsolved this mystery once and for all.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How "Patsies" are Framed--The Case of Lee Harvey Oswald

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jim Fetzer

This is the kind of research that has fallen to private investigators who have assumed the responsibility of pursuing the truth in cases where the official investigations cover it up. Similar techniques of fabricating evidence and framing the innocent were employed in the Lockerbie bombing, Buenos Aires in 1992 and 1994, the 9/11, Madrid, and 7/7 "terrorist attacks". If we don't understand how and why these things are done, we are consigning ourselves to their repetition by powerful forces that act in their own self- interest. JFK was the epitome of "false flag" operations. We must learn from our past.

It would be a mistake to think that the focus of this study is narrow and esoteric. The piece has great "content and breadth" when you consider that everyone in the world knows of Lee Harvey Oswald, but very few understand the mechanisms by means of which he was framed. Multiple experts on photographic fakery are presented and proof of the fakery in this case is demonstrated in the article itself! Jim Marrs and I are two of the leading experts on the death of JFK in the world today.

More than a half-dozen experts on JFK are cited in this article, none of whom agree with Hany Farid. Indeed, it is obvious that he did not know what he was doing, since the nose shadow--which he claims to have studied--remains constant across several different photographs with different poses taken at different times, which is a photographic impossibility. The face was pasted onto someone else's body, precisely as Oswald claimed at the time. There is no more familiar case of a false flag event in world history. Everyone can learn from this.

What happened to JFK? - Jim Marrs interviewed on "The Real Deal" with Jim Fetzer (7 December 2009)

For more, jamesfetzer.blogspot.com...
edit on 28/1/11 by masqua because: Trimmed and added 'ex' tags

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Sirs:
I have just discovered (and joined!) this site and I have to say this is the most congenial thread I have ever read. In true gentlemanly fashion, no one is criticised here; regardless of how "out there" his theories are. I commend you all.

That being said, I would like to contribute an observation on the famous backyard photo of Life magazine cover fame that, as far as I know, has not been discussed here or anywhere else; even though it sticks out like a "sore thumb". (pardon my pun, as you shall soon see)

Try this at home. Take your left hand and try holding a bar of soap (or a rifle) lengthwise in your hand and, looking in a mirror, align that hand so that the back of the hand cannot be seen and the four fingers are visible and straightened, mimicking Oswald's left hand in the photo. Difficult pose making the back of the hand disappear whilst the fingers are straight, isn't it?

Now for the real question. How much of your thumb is visible to you? Next, look at our favourite backyard photo (rifle gripped by forestock in left hand). Quite a bit more of Lee's thumb visible than yours, correct? I have estimated that, if Lee had average sized hands (which one would assume of someone of his stature), his thumb would have to be almost eight inches long for this much of his thumb to be visible in that position above the rifle.

Once again, excellent and informative thread and the congeniality is very refreshing.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I can't seem to be able to add any info to my profile. Could someone be so kind as to help me out here?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join