It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Analysis of Oswald’s Backyard Photo – JFK Assassination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hugo did u have a previous name on here? I noticed you just joined today and you come with a bombshell. Are you sure your not some intelligence officer coming clean on what you know? What is your opinion on who did this then? Mafia? Russia? Banks?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I don't know how important the grass is honestly, but it looks like a painted shadow. The bottom part of the photo has grass with blades all looking very natural, but the shadow, Oswald's shadow, has a strange painted look, like a brush being pushed into the canvas. Nature is pretty hard to replicate, and the shadow blades look horizontal and not vertical like the rest of the grass.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by TylerKing]

[edit on 13-11-2008 by TylerKing]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have noticed two strange things about the photo as well:

1. Oswalds shadow on the ground has a light area (triangle or paralleleogram) piercing the shadow at where the shadow of his neck or head should be. It could be caustics reflecting of a glass pane, but it looks very strange. The round black spot which i assumed to be the head shadow could be dug up dirt of something planted i don't really know.
EDIT: this could be a rectangular piece of plastic foil lying on the ground

2. This is the spooky part. Look at the right side of the photo. Under the stairs. There is a window where you can see the outline of a blurred figure. Really strange.
EDIT: This thing goes OVER the vertical piece of wood in the middle of the window. WHAT IS IT. It scares me, lol.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by jhotrod]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just noticed this once I messed with the levels a bit more. The darkest ares of the photo are all around the gun and upper torso, and yet his right leg that should be in shadow has no black at all. But somehow the area behind him on his right has that black shadow.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I guess the question I have is if there are discrepancies in this photo, how about the other 2 (or 3) photos taken of Oswald in the same spot? Do they all show these discrepancies? If not, why would the FBI or whoever want to fake a photo when they already have other photos that essentially back up their assertion that Oswald had a gun and he was a radical? That's the point, wasn't it? Or was it just gilding the lily?

Oh, here's the link: www.copweb.be...

P.S. -- Another fun thing to do with these photos is to readjust them and make stereo 3-D pairs. If you have the knack for free-viewing, you can almost do it with these. (#1 and #3 seem to line up the best, cross-eyed) Gives you much more of a sense of going back in time to the spot.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Can somebody please take a look at the window under the stairs, and explain to me what that THING is that goes OVER the vertical beam in the middle of the window? It freaks me out. It is in all 3 versions of the pic as far as i could tell.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This photo was found in DPD files years later.

There's also one with an FBI agent in the same pose.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerKing

there are two very disturbing things about this image. one, the shadow that is shown of the body (behind the figure dictates approximately 3:30pm due to the elongated torso, legs, and neck) and facial features (nose, eyes, and ears yield direct overhead shadows constrained by "twelve o'clock high" direct overhead sunlight) would indicate cutting and pasting oswald's head on a previously staged photograph. two, this photograph was given worldwide promotion on the cover of life magazine giving a grieving country their scapegoat pasty. i also recall a botanist buddy once claiming that the bush next to lho is showing bloom some six months out of season. . .

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

can i get a link to hires versions of pictures 2 &3 please, this has caught my imagination and i'ld like to see as much as possible. thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

in the FBI backyard photo the bush behind the subject in front of the building is in bloom whereas in the oswald photo's it is in leaf, so i would suggest the FBI photo was taken at least 9 months after the oswald.

there is a bush in the FBI photo, in front of the stair support, that doesn't appear in the oswald, so i wonder if the FBI photo was taken a few years later. i think it has to be between 9 mths and 3yrs later.

[edit on 13/11/08 by pieman]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
can i get a link to hires versions of pictures 2 &3 please, this has caught my imagination and i'ld like to see as much as possible. thanks.

I'm sorry, here's the link: www.copweb.be...

I'm sure you can probably find individual links to higher-resolution versions of each individual photos, but this is what I found quickly.

Yeah, comparing the group of photos is interesting. Like I said, though, to get good 3-D stereo pairs you gotta fiddle with them a bit, and they aren't great, because Marina doesn't change her position between photos purely horizontal to the plane of the photos. But they are interesting.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Is anyone taking any notice of what I said, perhaps some one might mount a photo of Oswald next to this alleged picture of him, again its not the same person.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
was it really Marina Oswald that took those pictures?

[edit on 13-11-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

doh

[edit on 13/11/08 by pieman]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here is oswald posing with gun www.oswaldsghost.com...

here is a *real* pic of him mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

And here is the fake oswald that ended up in russia mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

Only the second pic is actually oswald imo...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
last attempt, since i have problems connecting to ATS (DDoS?).
The shadow of the stairs falling on the window below it shows fakery in my opinion. look at the vertical beam of wood in the middle of the window. The shadow of the stairs IS TOO BLACK, and theres a strange light smudge next to it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Here is oswald posing with gun www.oswaldsghost.com...

here is a *real* pic of him mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

And here is the fake oswald that ended up in russia mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

Only the second pic is actually oswald imo...

That differing appearance can easily be explained by the difference of age and circumstances. Remember, he had to feed a family of four with really low paying jobs. He was struggling, that explains his emaciated look compared to his service picture.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by jhotrod]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
look at the first and second picture,round chin in the first,pointed in the second...there is hardly a large weight difference,that would not change the bone structure of the chin.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hugo Chavez

It is peculiar, the way the measurements coordinate. Very interesting, good work, nice find. My teacher got me into this conspiracy in high school, and the Oswald photos were a big part of why I got so into it. A friend of mine was majoring in photography and I made her look at it, got her hooked on this too. I’ll have to send her this thread, she’ll love it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
People might be interested in looking at this video. It features photo analysis by Jack White and I believe the video was directed by Jim Marrs.

Google Video Link

White used measurements of the paper Oswald was holding to prove that the man in the photo wasn't Oswald because using the paper as a standard, the human figure would be the wrong height for Oswald.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join