It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite power list for anyone that feels we are losing against the NWO

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I worked with a political party a couple years ago on a data mining initiative. I can't go into too much detail since I was only involved for a short period of time. They used social networking websites such as facebook and myspace to create profiles of voters. They could generate newsletters, brochures, ads specific to the voters interests and beliefs. So far it has mostly been used for fundraising but it will only be a matter of time before they have the resources to start targetting ordinairy voters.

Assuming the NWO really does exist then these data tracking projects are a much greater threat than any currency. The NWO would likely have access to the data from all parties. These projects are in their infancy, so just imagine how much influence they would have 10 years from now.

I think human nature is our greatest weakness and the more they understand how we think, the easier it will be to control us. As mentioned in a previous post they know we are greedy by nature, and debt is one of strategies they use to take advantage of this. The more information they collect the more predictable we will become.

I am not much of a conspiracy theorist but I hope my post was helpful.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

scholars believe that the rise and spread of Christianity, despite persecution, did as much if not more than other factors to bring down the Roman Empire.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I was thinking of the bartering system. we all now that the value of gold and silver as a money system seems to date before the birth of christ. What I would really like to know is who is the "people" that used this as a monetary system.

For bartering purpose lets make brass, copper, and aluminum our primary monetary metals leaving gold and silver to the waste side, lets face it, let the rich have all the gold and silver (which they probably have already). it would make whoever is hoarding it penniless.

O.K.....now lets take it a step further, instead of having 1 cent, 5 cent, 10 cent,etc,etc. you get the picture. lets change it to 1 bit, 5 bit, 10 bit and on, that way,the IRS can not put a 'value' to it. try and put a value to a 10 bit coin made of aluminum or copper.

and think of all the landfills it would clean up for the metals.

just an idea.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I've got one for you:
CBDs (Central Business Districts)
CBDs are madness in this day and age. Why do I drive into the CBD on a road full of insanely aggravated and arrogant ogres every morning and back out in the evening?
And then fight to stay healthy in an environment where people are interacting in a large group that's gathered together in a closed space.
All the while missing a huge percentage of my children’s lives and using up most of my energy so that when I am at home, I have less energy than I should to get the things done that I deem important.
Everything I do in the CBD, I could do anywhere that has a computer and broadband connection.
CBDs..... Just a way to keep every one under the watchful eye of control freaks.

[edit on 11/11/2008 by Recouper]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I've seen it tiptoed around here, but not flat-out stated: ENTERTAINMENT is one of the control methods. It's what they provide to pad the comfort zone with, to make it just comfortable enough for folks to stay put. It stands alone, but also filters into several other areas on the list, such as "media" and "technology".

As a suggestion, I would recommend the use of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs as a framework to organize the list after you have it filled in. While several items will fit into more than one category, they will tend towards one or another, and may suggest a starting point at gound level, to work upwards from.

nenothtu out

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This video explains the entire history of how we came to be and the powers that control us. It is quite long, 5 hours i believe, i just finished watching it today and plan on cutting out a bit of useless clips and whatnot from it.

www.youtube.com...

The ring of power, aka Empire city, aka the secret rulers of the world.

ABSOLUTE MUST SEE... sorry had to say it lol

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The biggest is divide and conquer of people. Country against Country, Democrats against Republican, Blacks against Whites, Women against Men, Gay against Hetero, Rich against Poor, religion against religion, religion against atheist. These are just distractions to separate the people from seeing their true enemies.

Betcha that if you sit down and talk to an individual from any group that bothers you and that you can get along and find balance if you sit down with an open mind to talk.

When you add "Those" in front of groups you really aren't viewing individual people and what their true ideals are. You are viewing them as a group of monsters coming in to crush your world so you hate them or fear them. This doesn't have to change your point of view but, it does help you understand other people's point of view and often respect it.

[edit on 12/11/08 by toochaos4u]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by centrifugal
As mentioned in a previous post they know we are greedy by nature, and debt is one of strategies they use to take advantage of this.

We are not greedy by nature. Actually we are the opposite by nature. We are simple. And we are happier when things are simple.

We have been conditioned to think we need a new car that we can't afford - conditioned to think that working 5 days a week - from 9-6 is worth that big new car. Truth is - we know it isn't.

Just imagine how people would feel if they had the time to really get to know themselves - time to create and play and reflect and spend time with the people they care about.

This is who we are by nature.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
If your Idea of a counterbalance, (between the power that they hold over us with the monetary system) , is to barter... I see only a few ways that one could be able to survive at the present. It would need to have a separate and yet somewhat hidden restructuring of a "c _ _ _ _ slist" type of site. That would enable one to not only be able to barter services, but essential goods within specific communities. I don't think its impossible. It would take a huge grassroots effort to be able to accomplish it on a scale that would actually effect the World System. At the same time the present economic situations are already giving rise to a push concerning a one world order. I would expect that any help we could lend now to a cause, would ultimately enable them to accomplish their goal. I would advise for a game plan to be put into motion for when there is no choice but to barter. Or take the RFID... At the very least we should be preparing mentally for the time where action is the only adequate response. XII

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
What would Ceres-Demeter have to say about the course of the day?

2009 will begin life anew as you never 'knew' it.

Perhaps the blood of the tyrants will return to the Earth and provide sustenance and fertilizer to that which truely nurtures mankind?

This will be as you will see; or will you 'be' to bear witness?

How about an edit?

Has the true meaning in your life been edited?

Is it not apparent?

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Well have fun sitting on your computer bashing any idea to end true slavery.

You should spend more time online where it is open, since your mind is clearly totally closed.

There is always a way around anything. The light always wins, good will always triumph!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

The problem is that you fear repurcussions from your dissent against the powers that be. The current regime that rules you can take away everything that matters to you. They can freeze your assets, they can imprison you and segregate you from society so your counter-culture meme cannot spread effectively. The thing is you care too much about trivial things. None of it matters. What really matters is the freedom to succeed or fail on your own merit. To live your life to the fullest. What they are taking from you is your right to live life to its full potential. We could be so much more than we are. You may not realize it but they have been holding us back for decades. Technologies which could enable us to have unlimited free energy and zero pollution, Easy space travel, colonization of other planets etc have existed for decades and decades. Hidden. Classified.

If you ask me its a crime beyond imagining. The millions who starve and die because of the greed and lust for power and control wielded by the elite is unacceptable. All of the worlds great problems could be solved. A utopian dream such as the Star Trek starfleet could exist even today if not for the conspiracy to keep us dumb, to keep us uninformed, to keep us subordinate to the will of the elite. I say it's time to fight for the ideal. To fight for the utopian dream. They have held us back for far too long.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Religion also needs to be added as it continues to divide the populace, never allowing for a unification that is necessary for any type of movement. It sparks so much fighting and death and war; blind faith. I believe religion is important in anyone's life but...not if cannot see past faith to the whole picture which in my mind is the whole of humanity and all of its many ways to express itself.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The first introduction to 'their' control is where you are born and who your parents are. If your born into an already controlled family i.e. 99% of us are, then 'they' have the benefit of at least 17-18years of you being conditioned by the mistakes that your parents have already made and passed on to you as they bring you into this world using their values. Its only when you are in a position to truly think for yourself (usually) when you leave the nest and make your own choices that you have to take responsibility for those actions (usually, unless your already prime sheeple and have decided to live the slave life until to die). Go on prove me wrong?

So the moment that you parents hand over the responsibility of pregnancy and birth (you know that 100% natural event, not an illness!), of this untouched baby and allow them to control the one thing that ‘they’ can’t take from you (yet!). You’ve just continued you sheeple bloodline. Next you’ll be giving them vaccinations and bottle feeding because your evolved body can’t possibly be used to feed this child? No, lets feed them on crap out of a bottle or can, as you prepare to off-load this little bundle of innocent potential to the state ‘education’ at the earliest possible convenience to you. So you can get on with your sheeple existence.

See how this works? YOU, the potential parent have the power to produce a non-sheeple or at least an informed non-sheeple that has had the benefit of 17 years of YOUR love, YOUR education, YOUR care and if this costs you YOUR time or YOUR life then you know what? Welcome to the world were YOU are taking control. Just think of the potential that may be you haven’t had but your informed, non-indoctrinated child will have and the thorn in the side of Governments and the NWO elite that have a generation of non-sheeple wanting to change that what their parents didn’t?

[edit on 12-11-2008 by mlmijyd]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

Well to get rid of fear we need to send in the fearless. We need people that are going to take it for the team.

I would not mind being a leader, I will risk my life. There are plenty more out there too. They are just fighting for the wrong cause, unfortunately........

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I think the list is way too long. There are things on there that are not relative to taking down the elitists. A few key areas and the whole thing will fall apart for them.

Let me know when you get to the next step and don't lose this thread or the following threads, we need you. You have listeners and you had better not lose them. There is only one way out of this enslavement, and that is UNITY

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Your "list" makes you sound like an Anarchist. You do know that, right? You do know Anarchy is desirable in theory, but impossible in practice, right?

[edit on 11/12/2008 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Divided people are conquered people.

The whole system of madness can be taken down if people organized not amongst difference, but about what is the same. All it takes is for people to do this is to do one thing...STOP.

Stop and just step away from the system, everyone. How much power do they have without the military, financial sector, workers, consumers. They have power not through anything but, what has been given to them by people. That is why you will find division portrayed in the media as a bigger problem than what it truly is.Try to treat each person as if they are cherished family member instead of a group out to get you.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by toochaos4u
Divided people are conquered people.
True

The whole system of madness can be taken down if people organized not amongst difference, but about what is the same. All it takes is for people to do this is to do one thing...STOP.

Stop and just step away from the system, everyone. How much power do they have without the military, financial sector, workers, consumers. They have power not through anything but, what has been given to them by people. That is why you will find division portrayed in the media as a bigger problem than what it truly is.
This sounds like passive Anarchy.

Try to treat each person as if they are cherished family member instead of a group out to get you.
This I agree with.

[edit on 11/12/2008 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This thread is great. Let's keep it going. In my time on ATS I've seen plenty of "bring down the Government" threads, but this is among the first that is ALL ABOUT SOLUTIONS! Not Rambo-fantasies about gunning down the Pentagon or some other nonsense.

XXXN3O - Great job with this thread. I'm interested to know where you're going to go from here because I'd like to help. After this list is compiled, I have some suggestions:

- Organise the list into major categories and sub-categories.
- Brainstorm effective solutions for each item in simple terms that the layman can understand and act upon.

From there, we could create a simple website - a kind of "Freedom Handbook". In fact, www.freedomhandbook.com is available as a domain name
. I'd be willing to help set that up, being a Graphic Designer myself.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join