It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite power list for anyone that feels we are losing against the NWO

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The thing is Finance, Law, Media, Energy, Transportation, and Weapons are all critical components of any civilization. I suspect the key is to identify how these things are being used against us. I you look at the list, most of these things can be benificial or not.

Seems I am the only still interested.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Again no one added Medicine/Fertility/Population control. 2nd line post

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
The thing is Finance, Law, Media, Energy, Transportation, and Weapons are all critical components of any civilization. I suspect the key is to identify how these things are being used against us. I you look at the list, most of these things can be benificial or not.

Seems I am the only still interested.

Unfortunately, most people will not get interested until the NWO PTB actually takes over. Until peoples lives are actually impacted by some "event" or inconvenience, status quo is the way to go.

Many on ATS will prepare for the personal worst, but but very few will be willing to take on the evils that exist all around them. Until they are threatened and have nothing left to lose.

I could, of course, be wrong, but I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I havent read all the posts yet, but in my opinion..OIL is the main resource. they use oil to power the world. oil is the currency for the world. Those in control of the oil prices, are definetley part of the agenda, and a big controlling force. I watched a video recently related to "the energy non-crisis" made alot of sense, and relates to alot of what is going on, in the world right now. just my 2 cents

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It would be nice if we got a group of ATSers actively looking at the mechanism of control. Hopefully people keep participating.
XXXN3O, any compilation developments?

Cairowoman, yeah, medicine and population control, and control of families and how they raise their children does seem to me to be a rising trend in the NWO push.

AKARONCO, I think you are right, control of oil is the biggest tool in the NWO workbox. That is why I like seeing the cost of oil rise, so that alternative energy sources become economically feasible to develop. I think the big drop in oil price has shown that alternative energy sources are becoming more and more of a threat to big oil, while at the same time, big oil has peaked. The high quality easy to get crude is running out, and that means the start of the development of energy independence for the people of the world.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I am just leaving the post to gather some more replies before I start the next part.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Anyone have any other things to add here?

I watched a lot of David Icke footage the other day there and its got me thinking about how deep this goes.

I am also getting hassled in my personal life now. Coincidence?

No Fear.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by franspeakfree
What about BANKING STRUCTURE even though it is under the umbrella of money it is something that people need to be made aware of i.e the banks are not there to help they are there to confine and imprison the masses. Mortages+Loans=Debt and the masses who hold their money with these financial corporation are only feeding the machine!

[edit on 11-11-2008 by franspeakfree]

Good point actually. Banking Structure it is then.

I think I will revise this list every new page as well so that people can see it immediately.

a weapon agaisnt "them" lakota bank is a currency based off of gold and silver!! go through them (you can do a search for them on ATS, but im too lazy to post the link) one part may be solved!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

(Draws Anduril). Ready for an honorable charge? All who are ready for an honorable charge, draw pretend medieval weapons.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thank you for your posts everyone, I have taken the time to read up on all the different information as much as I can and I have now created Part 2 of this thread but with a slight change.

I believe I have found the answer to this problem (Achillies Heel as I put at the start.)

Please have a read and tell me your thoughts as I am certain it is the correct solution albeit difficult to do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers and thanks again for the replies

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join