It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by twicewidowed

Thankyou for caring enough to see things as they are in your life and to strive to not give up and continue forward out of your darkness and into the light. You are a shining example of what we can be even in our darkest hours.

This is a GREAT thread which if you go to it and hit 'thread' at the bottom of the OPs first thread , it will only show his pots and I amhere to tell you there will be some real good ideas and self help suggestions given that can help you to clear out your energy field and invoke your guides and Guardian Angels to help you not only survive this time but rise above it much stronger than you are able to see for yourself in the present.

Everything is going to be alright you are strong and I believe in you.

Check this thread out and like I said just click on 'thread' to see just his responses. You can even skim through to get to what you need to read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradox.

Its ok for you to come to this psycological conclusion. You live in a pardigm which is within a box. You lucky dog!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
I'm going to forward this to a friend of mine who is from Vietnam, she was telling me only last month about some events that happened to her back in Vietnam, and which seem to be the same kind of event you describe!

I am puzzled.

S&F!

Oh my goodness, yes if the thread had been less of an attack and more of a discussion we would have gotten to the Viet Nam connection!
Right on.

Please and have your friend U2U me as I would love to share in private some of the info which has proven far too scary for the average reader. In fact was the reason this thread ended abruptly and most definitely prematurely.

Great, Thanks for remembering me and connecting the dots.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Personally, I think the most important thing people should know about astrals is that they're just a product of the subconscious mind. They can't truly harm you at all. I think the harm only comes when we start attributing "reality" to what is really just imagination. A lower astral is just an unconscious evil that you've yet to accept in yourself. A higher astral is an ideal that part of you deep down wishes were a reality. When people mistake dreams for reality, and reality for a dream, problems are bound to happen.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

There is so much more to reality than some would wish to discover and that is ok, really ok. You should try reading the thread, if you want you can even hit the 'thread' button at the bottom of my OP to get only what I said, but remember it is not a complete story because I found out that far too many members went a bit crazy while reading this true accounting of a strange experience by another member, as if it was too close for comfort.

For some it was a bit much but without the support and love of other fellow members I could have never gone as far as I did. The main point of this thread is to inform people that as we get closer to the Galactic center many strange truths will become apparent and revealed, after coming to grips with this story you will be better able to face anything you will encounter without fear.

Thank you for replying.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sorry but we definitely differ in perspective. Perspective is not reality. Reality is independent of whatever you or I think it is. It's the integral between intersubjectivity and interobjectivity. From your perspective, I choose not to accept a larger reality. From my perspective, you're delusional. It's okay. We can have our differing views.

Just so that you know, I've had oobe's and lucid dreams since a young lad. It's just the imagination at work. Awareness interacting with our subconscious. There's no reality to this. It's taken me a long time to understand this, but has done a great deal to increase my sanity and awareness in doing so. I honestly don't think it's healthy to think that dreams are reality, and reality is just a dream. I think that's a state of denial. From your perspective I'm in denial!

Guess we're not gonna agree here. Oh well. I still respect your perspective, and am sorry if anything I wrote bothered you. Take care.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

OMgoodness, no.

You are in no way bothering me, lol. I love to talk with others of different thoughts and ideas than mine. I have to admit that as we could probably both agree, in life there is always this uncanny balance. Its a beautiful thing really, and even though this type of experience has crossed my path it is by no means the sum of my total life's journey.

There is truth in that our paths do strengthen us and create a more advanced soul experience. Even with our differences if there is a shred of truth to my retelling then we are on this journey together and our vibrational frequencies are moving forward.

As we move forward, upward outward, so too do our lower aspects, or the lowers rise. That's really what this is all about.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Not to offend anyone, but, am I the only one who finds this talk of "astrals" to be demeaning, offensive and arrogant towards any spiritual/mystical/extraterrestrial life that might actually be inhabitting our universe? Astral, by definition means it relates to the stars, so these "astrals" must be beings made of star stuff, also known as humans, since in some aspect we are all formed from star-stuff. The way that "new-agers" and "neo-pagans" abuse these terms is horrendous.

If there are races of Alien, Demon, Angel, Zaana, Spirit, 'Bigfoot', Shade, Calyx, Vampire, God, Erinyes, etc. then I think the last thing they would be concerned about would be our belief/disbelief in them.

I would also think they would be highly offended to simply be called "astrals", and touted around as some magic-dust-wielding fairy's who have nothing better to do than create special magical gateways to another dimension, which can be found by following your heart on a bright and sunny day.

Come on, if this is the type of quality work that can be posted on the ATSNews section, what's to stop any hack with a half-baked idea from coming and filling this board with useless drivel about intergalactic conspiracies between aliens, faeries and 'bigfoot'?

I think this entire article needs reviewing by the ATS moderators to be checked for reliability.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Not to offend anyone, but, am I the only one who finds this talk of "astrals" to be demeaning, offensive and arrogant towards any spiritual/mystical/extraterrestrial life that might actually be inhabiting our universe?

What I am revealing here is much more complicated than that, it has its roots in what many have been investigating on different levels such as the NAZI connection and the 3 letter black ops which have been getting their orders from sources which have yet to be revealed. Why? I suggest that perhaps it is because for one thing as discovered in this thread, the general population is not ready for the full disclosure of facts. They are learning from a fear base. And that is what I intended to change.

If you find my work arrogant or demeaning, it is perhaps because I know what dangers are possible as long as people continue to accept reality as something given and not look deeper into the behind the scenes and how they can continue to murder and control through a lower astral form of delight in the suffering of our people, animals, plants and earth as a whole.

They have sprung through prematurely and we are all suffering. Our planet is at critical stage. Yes we are potentially sentient beings traveling together in this our eternity, but I would not invite a torturer into my home as a loving guest to sip wine with, I also would not like to see the lower astrals continue to control this dimension.

Astral, by definition means it relates to the stars, so these "astrals" must be beings made of star stuff, also known as humans, since in some aspect we are all formed from star-stuff. The way that "new-agers" and "neo-pagans" abuse these terms is horrendous.

Again I ask you to look at humanities history, do you think by sitting around the campfire and singing Kumbaya, we will change a damn thing?

People are starving for the truth they can sense but not see and some of it is not going to be comfortable, some of it will be dangerous and the only given will be growth, it is our responsibility to steer the new paradigm to a higher state for the whole.

If there are races of Alien, Demon, Angel, Zaana, Spirit, 'Bigfoot', Shade, Calyx, Vampire, God, Erinyes, etc. then I think the last thing they would be concerned about would be our belief/disbelief in them.

I would not be so quick to lump all of the above together just as I would not place Jesus and Hitler in the same connective conscious stream. They are on different levels even if Jesus came 2 thousand years before Hitler.
Some people have moved to from the world of belief, just as I no longer believe in certain things, does not change the reality of their existence. You may no longer believe in the sun, but that does not change the fact it rises and sets daily in your reality.

Some are working for us and others against us, just a fact. I am not a judge so like you can afford to love them all, but who I choose who to fly with in the endless sky depends upon where i am on my personal path.

I would also think they would be highly offended to simply be called "astrals", and touted around as some magic-dust-wielding fairy's who have nothing better to do than create special magical gateways to another dimension, which can be found by following your heart on a bright and sunny day.

I am certain 'they' understand, just as an aboriginal tribe would see you as an advanced being of light and wisdom, but called you some name you find unfitting... We don't even speak the same language!

Talking with some of the above mentioned, we would appear to have a vocabulary of about three words, have you ever tried to express yourself with only three words in a conversation?

Come on, if this is the type of quality work that can be posted on the ATS News section, what's to stop any hack with a half-baked idea from coming and filling this board with useless drivel about intergalactic conspiracies between aliens, faeries and 'bigfoot'?

There are several different areas within the ATS news site, with a huge reader base, you can believe there are hundreds that come here specifically for this type of information. This article has only just begun!

Also there are some highly respected members who have had a taste of this same experience who choose to remain anonomous, but have spoken among themselves in private messages.

I think this entire article needs reviewing by the ATS moderators to be checked for reliability.

You are not the first to question this article and wont be the last! I am a respected Journalist with the ATSnews team and will remain as long as they will have me. It was decided after being read by the ptb, it was an article interesting enough, with a big reader base to be used in the initial paranormal section.

One of these days it may fall to the bottom and disapear, but so far that has not happened.

Thankyou for reading and for your insightful views.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Positive thinking is not enough. There are entities out there that can hurt anyoneeither by generating or fascilitating illness or clouding ourt judgement. I ahve over 30 years as a practical occultist and still have not fully worked the thing out. Many people carry low level psychic parasites but some have serious entity problems. There are several places where the worlds seen to overlap.

I still am very dubious of this tale. But if it is true then it may be an idea to present it as a short story and publish it.
I was not there!!!

T

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thanks for your help here, lol!

I am also dubious of telling the whole story as it may hurt some people who have lost loved ones they never found.

It is frightening stuff to say the least.

I think somewhere on this thread I gave a link to Russian experiments with a headless dog, it was much like that and I could identify certain uniforms of people in the cages. I will not be sharing that info.

What could I do when they called out for help? Nothing. Even if I could what good would it do? Where they were being carted off to I can only imagine, I suspect it would be the lower astrals as much as some here would like to define as just another aspect of our divine descent into a shared reality.

From what I discovered, they have been coming through for many many centuries, they take top positions and control the shadows from there.

People like to explain it through parables like the Bible, where the serpent lures the young innocent woman to eat of the tree of knowledge and thus sending all descendants after that into a different world , one that has lost the capacity to love one another as themselves.

But what if it is more complicated than that? What if they have taken control of our dimension since the beginning of what we know as society?

How many people do you know that would enslave humanity and destroy the planet? How many people from ancient times would take time out from survival to employ such heinous acts upon their fellow brethren as has happened in all of our written and recorded past?

At what point did this garden of Eden turn into a garden of evil? That is what I am trying to address here. Can it be reversed? I believe so, I am a hopeless lover of life and of possibility.

With everything we have learned and experienced then why do the elites have nothing but disdain for the love of our planet, for the family, for health and wellness?

Why do they turn even our greatest minds against us?

I think the answer is coming, and they will do everything possible to keep humanity enslaved in misery and woe, rather than embracing the future which could move us into what Dr. Mitcho Kaku says is a type one or even two society.

Ignorance will keep us in this state, awareness will set us free.

Do you also agree that something is going to happen in the next few years which will be the chance for us to either rise or fall? That it will take all the free people working together from what they have to share to see us through?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You look surprisingly like the man in the Op...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
One thing I feel to say is that even though I may have suffered greatly from the experience in the Op, it was also a tremendous growth opportunity.

I know that others have suffered much much worse than me, and that it is possible to move forward as a survivor and not become a victim of what others can do to us from the outside.

It is ok to leave the past in each moment, to breath the new and the vital, fresh. The past is dead, the present is alive with possiblity and the future is yet a dream we have yet to awaken to.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
"As far as fighting these entities once they have become empowered, well I cant speak for that, it is always welcome that you keep the light in your heart and in your daily life through not empty words and false gestures, but through, constantly reminding yourself of the beauty in this world, through random acts of kindness and being a good example to those who may be sitting on the fence. Not in a phony way, but a genuine love for our shared human potential and the knowing to never give up no matter how difficult the road may be."

Mein Gott! I am plowing my way through this epic thread but I was going to write on this but you have done so hence i quote it above. This is so true. I have probably posted more on politics than I have on the occult but the real enemy is totalitarian politics of the left or the right.

The only thing that I would add to what you have written is that we should each seek to empower those around us to achieve their full potential AS THEY SEE FIT and not as we see fit. Obviously we should try to avoid the psychotic and criminal. Most people are good they just need to do a little inner work to crystalise it in themselves. We have had enough rapists and axe murderers so such people shopuld be avoided. We should also have discussions as to what good is not here but in the real world...

In fact debate is good.

Rgds

T

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Well there is always the question of terminology but if you care to look the expression "astral light" goes back as far as Eliphas Levi (Alphonse Constant) sp.

Perhaps as a purist the OP should should us the exprerssion "Beings of Astral light". Sorry but I have more pressing issues than this that I will air in a polite and respectful manner at a later date perhaps. In my mind I have an excellent translation facility that gives me the gist of most conversations.

I do wonder how much was an etheric expereince but even so others have post on this fact.

Rgds

T

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well I have gone through all the 29 pages to date. I have pondered upon your OP and have frankly given up the “literary analysis” approach. I keep looking for the money appeal and have so far not seen any (lol).

I am not being hostile but I wasn’t there and nor were any of my credible witnesses. No big deal. I still think it should be released as a book simply because a work of “fiction” can also carry metaphysical truths as Dion Fortune, Aleister Crowley, and countless occultists/spiritual workers have done. A would also include Goethe’s Faust in such a canon.

Several points of your narrative ring true to me and even your errors of judgement seem to support your credibility. What I wonder about with the guardians of gateways is whether or not they are not the Nome gods i.e. gods of place. Also there are numbers of deities/spirits linked to places. Both the ancient greeks and not so ancient British had numerous associations between wells and sightings of ladies in white. Underground water seems to have a connection with some places because there is an etheric enrgy associated with it. I even use to live in a place called Ladywell that seems to remember the lady of the well.

On a different note Iwonder why you did not do much more shamanic work like cleansing and reconnecting with your spirit animals during this harrowing experience.

I mean no harm or disrespect to you. I have my own beliefs but may be wrong about them.

Best wishes

T

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
when gates open, does it sound like bells ringing very fast?
followed by a sudden bone chilling hollowing sound

I live in a small old town called perth, founded in 1818 (yea its old)
anyway my town is haunted as #, you cant go anywhere without seeing a ghost, and almost everyone in the town is spirtually aware

weather they see ghosts or the future, there is a large level of awareness

anyway many people that i know (and do not know) have been speaking about "gates opening up" and horrible spirits coming out.

when i see a spirit, it looks faded grey, some look like they are black shadows just standing there with black hoods and cloaks, and i have been told i am always being followed by "dark spirits" but im a cheerful guy.

To me violence is never the answer, money is useless to me, and material possessions are worthless, Gandhi is my hero (as well as Jesus since he could heal people) anyway you get an idea what im like (also i love music and space)

For a while i was struggleing with anger, and violent thoughts that would seemingly come out of nowhere, but i would gain control, and now i am who i am, fight for peace with peace, and doesnt matter if you sinned you can be forgiven.

But as days pass by i see spirits more and more clearly, one night a heard a voice, telling me to be strong and that all eyes will be on me, both the living and the dead. Something about judgment, i try not to listen when i hear a spirit cause some are creepy and others just dont make sence.

i am a very gifted person, my family has "gifts" (on my moms side) they can see the future, and tell what your thinking, and as DNA works those traits passed on to me.

IT doesnt matter what you face or what impossible odds, good always overcomes evil, and yet they alwayts have to co-exist, yet remain in balance and as we all know ther balance is terribly off, so I want to spend my life, helping others in need.

Feeding the hungry, curing the sick, sheltering the homeless, every little bit helps, because it has larger effects then you realize, every good action you place effects everyone around you.

So whatever my role is in life, i will go it the best i can, doesnt matter what im facing against, doesnt matter if its possible or not, i will complete my goal, and that goal is to set everything right again

so if someone tells you 2012 is the end of the world, slap them, and tell them a hero(s) will save us, and maybe not super heros with magically flying powers, but heros of the heart, people who follow thier belifes, thier dreams, and help others find thiers, 2012 will be when the people of the world join together, as one family (so to speak)

follow your goals, follow your dreams and in the end you will find peace

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Wow some really good and thought provoking posts! I am swirling with a head cold right now and wouldnt be able to reply as the above posts deserve, so let me heal abit and then we can continue to discuss these strange events further.

I appreciate the positive input and trust that there are people out there who can help me answer my questions about all this, as I have said before just because someone has an experience it does not make them an authority.

I claim no special powers other than those God allows me to use when the calling comes, but something very powerful is becoming manifest recently and it is becoming clear that there are many many here on the planet at this time awakening to a higher purpose and calling.

It feels really good to know that I am not alone.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Ah real quick, you know I have much love for you Unity. I resect even your oppinions of me and if this world is as it should be then i will proudly wear your label of my delusion.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hello Antar, It is a pleasure to meet you

I have spent the last day or so reading your posts and you have reluctantly grabbed my attention, fairly easily as a matter of fact. I find what your saying compelling and enlightening and thank you for being one more positive soul in this universe. You truly are a divine patriot and were sent here to rally and ignite more positivity.

As for me I have only been "awake" for some short time now. I recently have spent a lot of time opening the eyes around me but in a selective manner.

I simply wanted to take the time to thank you and hope to here more of your experiences that persistently educate us here at ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join