It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I fear you are mistaken, greatly mistaken. It was you, not I who placed this within the norms of the perceived, by perceiving it.

I understand full well the difficulty in describing the indescribable, that which is not of our perceptual base.

How do you describe the flavor of a Bacon Lettuce and Tomato sandwich to someone who has never had a sense of taste or smell, or texture.

You have an amazing perceptual gift. What master throws such a person as yourself to feed the comforts of swine? Your third eye is open wide, your other two are deluded by illusions.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

with what guide do you draw your conclusions? MG

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

By reading the statements of the author, and playing them back.

Nothing more.

I will remind you the author said the roses were symbolic, and described in exquisite detail their purpose. And her own actions regarding them.

Either I accept the author's description of the events, or I have no choice but to dismiss the entire episode as rambling which in no way reflect the actual events. I am being told in an inigmatic way that I do not understand. That I cannot understand.

I am seer. I see quite clearly. Inigmatic is a posture and a defense. I live in the open.

How do you see it, as the author has painted herself through her own emotional confusion, the emotional confusion which allowed her to be seduced and drawn into a self admitted trap? Oh how glorious and exquisite the seduction by lower elementals, and her capitualtion to trim back the barriers which kept them weak and confined.

She has called them lower elementals, not my interpretation. She has called one Gluttony and been seduced by that one.

Please explain to me this other system of reason by which she is a victorious spirit warrior savior of the Earth from lower elemental encursion. She has stated lofty ambiton and ego, which led her to surrender those ideals systematically to satisfy first her curiosity, and then her lust?

The story, if related as systematic entrapment and seduction into a leper colonly would be obvious to all. You wrap it in a layer of delusion and inigma and it does not become noble and enlightened.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

All I can say is unconditional love is just that, it is totally unconditional, no matter what and that is all I can say. It is a calling and there is nothing anyone can do about that, at all. Many will say what you have said over and over but in the end it is a calling and it makes no difference what anyone says. Someone needs to be there when they come through. Look at them they are totally bewildered, good look Antar with your calling.

Much love MG

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

How about unconditional Lust!

Is this our higher light shining throught the darkness?

Love does not degrade or enslave it is a bond and an exchange, not an entrapment where one is consumed and the other consumes.

What about the other human frailtys, like pride, ego, curiosity, self agrandizment, capitualtion. How eagerly you all seek to dismiss and preserve the illusion of goddess stature. I praise the ideal but I respect the reality. There is much to be praised in this lady, and much work remaining to be done.

I hope you truly find a protector Antar, you more than most need one.

What should I take away with me from the title of this thread:
What you should know about lower astrals.
That they offer a dynamic sex experience?

You start with a warning, submit in every regard to their desires, and end in an escape and a warning.

Please someone point out what it is I have said which is so clearly wrong?

I am a mirror, only a mirror, this is my gift. Be well.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Unconditional love knows only love, thats why it is unconditional, it transends every dimension, time and realm. It has to be felt to be truely understood but it is the life force itself. Love, total love and nothing else. It is this force that originally created all that is, nothing else compares to it. It is life itself. It contains no dark, no lust, no ego , it is just love. That is what it truely is. It is pure light, pure love and it is this that all beings seek within every breath they take, even though they may not realize it, they do. I know I do, every single day, every single second I seek its presence within me.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yeah, a shame that wasn't how it went down. Love is not submission.

Well thank you for the discussion, I am done here.

My prayers go out to for your safety.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Mrgreen, *Namaste*...

Ciberian, You want to use words such as your chosen few in the past posts and I do welcome your expression, yet what I found most intriguing was your analogy of the mirror. Just seconds before I was thinking that if I were the mirror, then what do you see through your words reflected back at yourself which you so artfully chose for me?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
reply to post by antar

How do you describe the flavor of a Bacon Lettuce and Tomato sandwich to someone who has never had a sense of taste or smell, or texture.

I love helping people that cannot taste to discover how they can, it is not difficult at all. When one of our senses fails, it does not just go away, it changes instead and moves that energy into another direction.

My Step daughter came to us when she was 7, she did not have the sense of taste. So why does she love candy over cabbage? It is because it was a learned quality of a social conditioning.

If you were to ask her why she would say because candy is sweet and delicious. Again another learned condition right?

Sensing this as she was good and had learned well, I took mayonnaise and yogurt and did a test. Then using other mediums we discovered a repeatable phenomena.

So with this new awareness, and a slightly uncomfortable reality shift for my daughter, we started learning where each 'taste' 'felt' on her tongue or inside of her mouth.

Bingo, we had it and we both learned something about the senses and how we can both perceive the same thing but from a different perspective.

You have an amazing perceptual gift. What master throws such a person as yourself to feed the comforts of swine? Your third eye is open wide, your other two are deluded by illusions.

Life is my Master and it has taught me that the only Master is me. To live life as a student is to live lukewarm. To take full responsibility and to be or become ones own Master takes a huge amount of courage trust and the willingness to burn the candle at both ends.

Reality is an illusion and so is the illusion not reality.

Enough already.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Since you asked, I see someone discussing a subject which very few can discuss with any credibility; with those who can.

I see those people dancing in the shadows of the reflection focusing their every effort to preserve inigmatic personas over the opportunity of the moment. I see them somehow always feeling the need to deny the least hint of any personal flaw.

I see my many flaws, I acknowledge them, I deal with them. I am honest with myself and others, and open to the point of it being yet another flaw.

I see someone disappointed and frustrated by the experinence, me.

I genuinely thank you for asking.

Antar I apologize for mistaking you for being under the training of a master. I genuinely thought you had said somewhere that you were, and that we all had protectors. My mistake. I was not going to reply, because I said I would not, but I thought it rude not to respond.

P.S. So you used an analog to describe the tast of the B.L.T! for all your effort to school me, I still only see you agreeing with me. Sometimes I really do see myself as dense.

P.P.S The part of your story I enjoyed most and struck me as very realistic to my experineces was when you could no longer contain your violent psychic rage and knocked that poor old man over in the bar for saying the obvious! It was a genuinely human moment. It carried great credibility. Your humanity is not something low to be denied. Temper Temper Antar!

Peace!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
About the video posted above, I said that the being in that video looked much like the undeveloped beings that come through the portal.

The biggest difference is that the lower astrals are not quite as developed, they have more of a slithering and awkward way of crawling.

In the video perhaps it is a more advanced stage? I suspected and still do that the LA's do eventually become fully human in appearance.

You know, I have found it odd that not a single person ever asked what the people in the cages looked like. The crates? yes I mentioned that some were only heads with the ability to talk like an experiment of the worst kind, but is noone curious?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
You know, I have found it odd that not a single person ever asked what the people in the cages looked like. The crates? yes I mentioned that some were only heads with the ability to talk like an experiment of the worst kind, but is noone curious?

I think people dont want to talk about these lower astrals too much as they think by doing so they may perhaps attract them or give energy to them. In a way I think this is true for some, it is for me. If I allow my inner being to think of them or wonder about them they definatly come my way. Also if I engage heavily in conversations, bonds and connections with others who feel the astrals this also opens portals within my energy gates. It takes a lot of effort to remain stable and discern when this happens so I tend not to engage all that much now. Does this mean Ive turned my back on this or have I infact made a right choice?? Im not sure but I just cant cope with them (astrals) anymore.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The entitys in crates seem to me to be "Artificials" and of no great significance, since they are merely what remains of the fixation of attention of other real people. Like bits of badly coded AI in a video game, they are insignificant, and will generally fade out of existence rapidly when they find expression of their intent through attachment to an entity of sympathtic attunement.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Nice story sounded like the movie constantine!

but in all seriousness i have faith in your story just havent experienced anything yet, peace to all

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
'Lower astral beings' are demons.
'Aliens' are demons.
'Channellings' are demons.
'Reptilians' are demons.

Demons can and are appearing in many forms, to hook and fool millions. Even that dead aunt of yours that 'comes through' the local medium is a demonic force - with the intent that you will think that you continue living after death no matter what you do in life.
I have investigated the paranormal in great depth since 1996, to my shame, and KNOW that the common thread with all this phenomena is Satan. I also realise that my saying this will immediately switch off 99% of readers who will brand me a Christian nut. I just hope that the 1% might think I COULD be right, leave the paranormal dabblings alone and seek Jesus Christ.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

What about higher astrals? Or astrals of good intend and love? I do not believe all astrals are demonic.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Higher or lower are subjective terms, who is to decide what higher or lower is?

Remember, Satan can masquerade as an Angel of light. No matter how noble the teaching, how loving the teaching, if it denies Jesus Christ as the ONLY saviour, then you know the real source. Channellings such as 'seth' and 'silver birch' even though on the surface seem beautiful hide their poison.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
Higher or lower are subjective terms, who is to decide what higher or lower is?

Remember, Satan can masquerade as an Angel of light. No matter how noble the teaching, how loving the teaching, if it denies Jesus Christ as the ONLY saviour, then you know the real source. Channellings such as 'seth' and 'silver birch' even though on the surface seem beautiful hide their poison.

I can not accept ONE being as the ONLY saviour. To say that everything outside of Jesus's message is from Satan is narrow minded in my opinion. I accept some lower astrals do masquerade as much higher beings, but channellings such as Ra do seem to be of the higher realms.

lawofone.info...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What about higher astrals? Or astrals of good intend and love? I do not believe all astrals are demonic.

It seems like "astral" is being used as a blanket term here that doesn't really describe precisely what goes on on the flip side of this shared reality.

Most people refer to the "astrals" as the dream plane, thought forms of all kinds are there and it's somewhat of a nexus. Within that you have all concepts including duality floating around so you can experience just about anything there(like "good" & "bad"). Outside of that bandwidth of perception there are other layers of consciousness as well. Depending on your perspective could be considered "higher" or "lower"...and it gets more strange from there apparently.

So yeah there's a lot of good stuff "out there" too, more often then not that is the case unless that (percieved "bad" or "scary") is all one goes looking for.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Most people refer to the "astrals" as the dream plane, thought forms of all kinds are there and it's somewhat of a nexus.

I have always thought of the lower astrals as rudimentary thought forms yet to develop, often with less than good intent and the higher astrals those that have moved on from this physical 3D form into one of a higher frequency, more light, more awarness. We are in between so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join