It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: What You Should Know About Lower Astrals

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't think Obama is one of "them" but he has to play ball for awhile or go the way of Kennedy. If anyone out there thinks that 'Bama can save us or condemn us, they're wrong, we are the one's who do that for ourselves. Likewise the current G20 move would be more of an indicator of NWO-ness then using wind power as that is just a good idea...

Here's a couple of interesting 'Bama quotes from his Audacity of Hope book:

In regards to politics from 90's to 2006:

In the back and forth between Clinton & Gingrich, and in the elections of 2000 and 2004, I sometimes felt as if I were watching the psychodrama of the Baby Boom generations- a tale rooted in the old grudges and revenge plots hatched on a handful of college campuses long ago-played out on the national stage.
(skull & bones anyone?!)

Here he's talking about the past administration & their style of politicking and law making:

And there is the absolute belief in the authority of majority will, or at least those who claim power in the name of the majority-a disdain for those institutional checks (the courts, the Constitution, the press, the Geneva Conventions, the rules of the Senate, or the traditions governing redistricting) that might slow our inexorable march toward the New Jerusalem.
(Zionists?
)

If you read his story & point of view, it goes very much counter to the points that NWO players like to push. But apparently because he's President that automatically means he's one of "them" to many people not keeping in mind how many times we've heard echoed: US Presidents aren't told much about the black government.

I know this is not going to be a very unpopular opinion here, but sorry people, follow more then just Alex Jones and try looking beyond the obvious, it might get you somewhere. Now if he kept saying "clean coal" I'd be more inclined to believe he's completely on the take. I swear any time someone mentions that it makes me want to puke. Yeah let's go backwards human evolution, sounds liek a great idea for the future!
So what are we susposed to do, go back to kerosene to save electricity too? They already did that lame-ass hair-brained Apollo space capsule to go to mars....maybe soon we'll be re-inventing the airplane too!

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I like the light you are lighting:

"Obama is playing it cool or go the way of JFK." [paraphrased]

Yes, so kewl he even sticks his hand in the 'kitty' to make it look good, yes? Nevermind, I agree. I have said the same thing you state, and so have many others.

But let's look on the dark & light side of things: and while we're doing it, consider the presence of the 'lower astrals':

"The history of the planet Earth demonstrates one thing to us. It shows that those in power will test those who are not as powerful. They will use intolerable situations to see how much the less powerful will take before they wake up due to the pain it causes. One of the ways this is done in your Society is through creative lawmaking. It is the process to retain and usurp individual responsibility and place it under the dominion of Society. The more that the numbness has crept in through the enactment of elaborate and confusing distinctions, the more difficult it is to recover one's Freedom. They know that they had been successful in turning the human race into an unmanageable mass that knows its prescribed place in the safety of Society. The sooner the human race wakes up, the sooner the slavemasters must withdraw to reset their strategy. The slavemasters have been defeated many times, but it is a many headed beast. As soon as you chop one head off another attacks from your weak side. They have planned it this way ove rthe centuries of a passage of mythology that I have discussed with you and tried to elucidate for you. All myths have their basis in external reality."

("Scales of the Dragon," A.Dragon)

Antar - You are refering to perhaps the green as 'the Lifeforce,' and the two-way flow of force (good-bad)? We already see the precipitation of events matching forewarnings of possibilities, yes?

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
Albert Einstein

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

You can definitely see the exploitation of the "going green" concept for sure. Especially when you see these college-activist tools screaming about carbon emissions not realizing all that is is a way for "them" to tax your breathing.

Here's a exert from a recently published news story about Obama's sentiment towards the multi-million dollar bonus recieving bankers who many claim to be part of the NWO/Illuminati groups:

Arrayed around a long mahogany table in the White House state dining room last week, the CEOs of the most powerful financial institutions in the world offered several explanations for paying high salaries to their employees — and, by extension, to themselves.

“These are complicated companies,” one CEO said. Offered another: “We’re competing for talent on an international market.”

But President Barack Obama wasn’t in a mood to hear them out. He stopped the conversation and offered a blunt reminder of the public’s reaction to such explanations. “Be careful how you make those statements, gentlemen. The public isn’t buying that.”

“My administration,” the president added, “is the only thing between you and the pitchforks.”

The fresh details of the meeting — some never before revealed — come from an account provided to POLITICO by one of the participants. A second source inside the meeting confirmed the details, and two other sources familiar with the meeting offered additional information.

Full article here

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Dangers of the Lower Astral Light
That stratum of the astral light which lies nearest to the physical earth is its lowest and coarsest layer; and it is this layer which teems with what might be called the effluvia of human thoughts and emotions and passions and gross actions. This region is peopled with a great variety of beings, endowed with little or no intelligence, instinctual in their action, for the most part harmful to mankind; and there is constant interaction between the two planes. For the most of us, our physical bodies act as a merciful shield, shutting us out from these beings and protecting us against their noxious influence. The theosophical teachings tell us that, after the death of the body, a ghost survives for a time in the astral realms, awaiting what is called the "second death," which liberates the soul from its astral remnants. The extensive lore of ghost stories, apparitions, warnings, banned spirits, hauntings, etc., provides abundant evidence of the actuality of this belief, which has been familiar to humankind in all ages and countries. In cases where the person has died with a strong desire in his mind, his double has appeared to survivors, seeking their prayers or the burial of its bones, and so forth. The astral remains of very sensual and evil persons survive in the astral light, and seek to perpetuate their existence by preying upon the living; and this accounts for many cases of what can only be described as obsession. We often read in the papers of comparatively harmless but nervously unstable individuals being seized with sudden unaccountable homicidal mania, and perpetrating some act of violence which they afterwards regret and are unable to account for.

In short, not to dwell on a topic treated elsewhere in our literature, To engage in any practices with a view to opening up communication with the astral plane or its denizens, is conduct which can only be described as the foolhardiness of ignorance carried to a high degree. Only an exceptionally strong, pure, and trained character can withstand the dangers of this realm; and it is not without justification that students of occultism are warned against any such procedure.

How many of us are doing this I wonder? I think quite a lot. "we may describe this lower astral light as a most undesirable region tenanted by a variety of undesirable beings. Those, therefore, who presumptuously seek to force an entry into this realm are guilty of a most unwise action: they may open a door which they cannot shut again; they may establish links which they cannot again sever; they may expose themselves to temptations which they cannot resist; they may upset the delicate balance of their nervous system and their mental and emotional nature."

How many of us through awakenings and meditation are opening these doors that are un wise to open, doors we then find we cant close, doors which we find tempt us with many things such as visions, special insight, access to special energies, things that seem to then turn on us and bite.

Unbalance the nervous system and emotions...yes how true. Whats the answer to all this, the dimensions are getting closer this is only going to happen to more and more people. Super humans are required to with stand this, I am not super human.

This realm should come with a warning.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Do not believe everything you read on the www...most regarding the Truth of The Mystery is spawned from Ignorance, as is this quote posted above.

First, the Etheric-Astral is part of the Valley of The Shadow of Darkness (Death). Indeed, the Etheric-Astral is Your Other Half...your long-forgotten, missing Other Half! It must be regained, or you will forever Remain (Here, in the 3rd, life after life)!

However, it is this Journey (quest) that requires great knowedge and Readiness (preparation), before this Further Path is assayed.

"Wise men know, that Fools Rush In, Where Angels Fear to tread."

This is Physical Life...the Entry to Materiality.

The First Half of the Journey through the Valley of the Shadow of Darkness (Death).

It is here that strength & knowledge must be built to enable one to endure the Hardest part of the Path...Straight Up The Mountain! --> The Etheric-Astral-Soulic (All One, different Levels!) Journey...to the SoulSelf Center: This is the Journey of The PHOENIX, Bird (You) of Death & Resurrection!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/502139619813.gif[/atsimg]
This is just part of it, but for those who should attempt to Enter, they will encounter The Dweller Upon the Threshold...Your Soul, there to keep you Out until your Strength is Sufficient for the Challenging Second Half of the Journey: to Push open the door before one is ready, is Ignorance. This Includes attempting to 'activate the Chakra centers,' without a Master to Guide the Way of it.

People today want results Now: They should know that they are lving in the Lesser Realm (3rd Dimension of materiality), and that they will Blossom to Readiness when they are ready for Entry into the Greater Realm (4th Dimension Up). This is the human condition of being kicked out of the Nest...where you Fly or Fall.

But, it is very deep, and one little post will hardly suffice to explain the All of It.

"I would open you to the attack so that you could eventually understand the nature of such instances of experience as we of the Fellowship have come to know. This is the only way to be free. You cannot attain Freedom in the dark enclosures of your closets. You must not let the closet consciousness delude you. You must step out of the closet into the larger world. You must confront what is there in the larger realm and reconcile it even though it might kill you. What is death in comparison to the possibility of realization?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Did you know that the Astral is the missing part of the physical? As long as you do not know you can be held in check and the whole of the fragmented Self must remain in passive obedience to the aspect of the universe called 'Jehovah' [concensus reality - ss,n]. Change is tedious and there is much red tape.

Too much Ignorance in an already Ignorant world, fostered upon the spiritual child, mankind.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
MrGreen, you were with me from the begining of this thread and even assisted in grounding some of the intense energy which sprang forth from the cyber world to touch everyone or most everyone origanally involved in this discussion, can you tell me if I ever got to the point where I discuss 'windmills' having a profound significance?

So many sycronicities are happening right now and I did indeed travel close last week to the point of the portal, I decided not to go past it and instead picked the safer route.

It is not that I am not willing to fight the good fight, but at this point it was more important to focus on what my original intent was instead. I was not let down.

Just wondering if I mentioned the connotation of the windmills.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Could you explain about the windmills, because at the time I thought this was kind of a energetic vortex that boosted their ability to enter into our dimension or world. And is this why there may be fields of wind energy being created, do you think rather than the dual core solar that I think we should go for with geothermal as back up? And would these fields of wind energy be strategically located do you think?

Also, I really am exploring all of Max Igan's videos right now, just feel he's right on task and is pointing the way strongly for us. This video, the last one in particular, talks about just how few are needed to be very positive and to raise our energy and create an enormous shift for this planet. Something like 8000 people in total, could do this, so I hope you take at this video, its very good:

Edit to add: Do you think that fields of wind power, windmills will be instrumental in opening the portal for the invasion thats talked about connected to 2012?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Interesting experience. it does seem to read like a fictional tale but there are a lot of strange things out there. When I had an out of body experience I ended up in what I pretty much assume to be the lower astral planes. Scary and maddening because of the loss of time and ego. Why I am writing is that I encountered a cartoonish version of one of the creatures you describe, the giant. And I had the feeling they were the guards of the higher evil beings, they were trying to drag me to a conveyor belt in a strange factory ( I saw this visually ).

I didnt meet their bosses as such but I was picking up their thoughtwave or resonance, whatever you want to call it. They just sort of cackle away. They seemed to watch us as entertainment and to me, they didnt seem to have any particular goal other than to make out lives miserable.

Also the presence of chimera like hybrids is highly indicative of the lower astrals.

As for the first post which mentioned war with the other planes I think it would look something like this...

www.youtube.com...

Note the idea of mist and the paranormal, think about words like mystical. Think about how mist would be relative to fluctuations in the subatomic environment. Genie of the lamp (genie/djinn/demon/deamon)?

Get your Half-Life suits out guys. Its time for a hoedown.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Interesting experience. it does seem to read like a fictional tale but there are a lot of strange things out there. When I had an out of body experience I ended up in what I pretty much assume to be the lower astral planes. Scary and maddening because of the loss of time and ego. Why I am writing is that I encountered a cartoonish version of one of the creatures you describe, the giant. And I had the feeling they were the guards of the higher evil beings, they were trying to drag me to a conveyor belt in a strange factory ( I saw this visually ).

I didnt meet their bosses as such but I was picking up their thoughtwave or resonance, whatever you want to call it. They just sort of cackle away. They seemed to watch us as entertainment and to me, they didnt seem to have any particular goal other than to make out lives miserable.

Also the presence of chimera like hybrids is highly indicative of the lower astrals.

As for the first post which mentioned war with the other planes I think it would look something like this...

www.youtube.com...

Note the idea of mist and the paranormal, think about words like mystical. Think about how mist would be relative to fluctuations in the subatomic environment. Genie of the lamp (genie/djinn/demon/deamon)?

Get your Half-Life suits out guys. Its time for a hoedown.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sorry about this double posting guys.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
MrGreen, you were with me from the begining of this thread and even assisted in grounding some of the intense energy which sprang forth from the cyber world to touch everyone or most everyone origanally involved in this discussion, can you tell me if I ever got to the point where I discuss 'windmills' having a profound significance?

It is not that I am not willing to fight the good fight, but at this point it was more important to focus on what my original intent was instead. I was not let down.

Just wondering if I mentioned the connotation of the windmills.

Is that what that was all about, grounding of energies. It was a very odd experience and it is something I have also experienced on at least one other thread, it is not a pleasant experience and I cant say I understand any of it but it is quite frightening in parts dont you find? anyway enough of that, no I do not believe you talked to me about windmills, however this is not a recent thread and you may possibly have but I dont think so.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok I just watched this video from UTube via a link on the ATS Forum, "THIS" is exactly what the lower astrals that are not fully developed look like. I have seen this type of being as they moved through the open portals prior to being fully formed into human being state.

This one is actually nicer looking and a bit more developed in the hind quarters than the ones I describe in the OP.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Certain passages of Antar's story lend it great validity to me.
There are signs of genuine experience which give it credence.

Interestingly these are the very passages, I believe which others see as being to fantastic to be credible.

With any experience of something which is not normal to our physical reference system, the mind can only see those things in an analogous way.

Antar apparently has a gift for translation. Of course the instantiation through Antar's perception comes out horror show. What analogys would you expect her symbology to be based upon?

What I am saying is I believe Antar, and she is experiencing and expressing as a translator with a very well developed toolbox of analogous symbology, things otherwise indescribable to human intellect.

However I also believe that Antar might very well deny the validity of my comment. She is grounded in an American Indian shamanistic system. To a powerful and grounded shaman, there would be no seperation as analogy. There would be no "like" or "as", there would be only "is"

A question for Antar, do you remember back before you were trained to when experiences seemed to be like or as other things, and then they crystalized as you progressed?

You determined that your love was Gluttony, I think you misinterpreted.

Would Gluttony perceive himself unflatteringly, and not others?

I think he was lust, to be specific, your lust. He elicited lust from you.

Would others see lust unflatteringly as lust might perceive himself?

LUST

1. intense sexual desire or appetite.
2. uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite; lecherousness.
3. a passionate or overmastering desire or craving (usually fol. by for): a lust for power.
4. ardent enthusiasm; zest; relish: an enviable lust for life.
5. Obsolete. a. pleasure or delight.
b. desire; inclination; wish.

Gluttony would operate through abundant availability, Lust would operate through scarcity of availability and the building of desire.

You said it yourself, to paraphrase and construe via an interpretation as symbology: You knew that he was eating away at you but you could not see how. This was how he operated.

Your misenterpretation of your own symbology is one of the things which in my opinion lend your story great credence. It could be no other way without being a transparent concoction, and is highly improbable to be preconceived.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

What an interesting video! And those were my son's words. He said this looked like a golum, these lower dimensionals that are coming into our world. Antar what is the thing is meant from this? Are we truly meant to fight or stop them from coming or to shine our lights and love? Do you know whats meant in this, because I don't really know what it means or what to think?

[edit on 23-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar thank you for that video. It has put me in a strange state, I feel slightly shocked, I feel I am shaking and I dont know why, I feel confused and need to meditate on this new awarness you seem to have given me. The energy felt when these portals open I remember feels heavy and dark, Im not sure they are meant to come through but obviously they are.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

No I dont agree. They just want to come through, I think they just want to feel the love of this dimension, possibly antars knew he was never to fully come through, he knew his place was there but most desire to be, they desire to become a whole form, they desire true spirit, love and form and often to others it looks like over active wantings. Unfortunatly there is no quick and easy route to whole spiritual form and I believe they must only come through when they are ready. We are in unusual times and this is why some can come through prior to becoming complete. Most are still thought forms and elemental beings, their spirits are elementary as well as their bodies.

This is of course my opinion, but it is based on experiences and interactions. I am a little nervous about posting again in this thread and on ATS in general, energies are unlocked,created, released and often cause me issues. I dont fully understand this concept but it definatly happens.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You don't agree with what in particular?

I have said nothing about why they wish to come through, I have no idea.
I accept Antar's explaination on face value. It is outside my knowledge.

My understanding is that Antar was seduced into feeding and empowering them by the belief that it was her role to close the portal, in fact her story says that much.

She did not close the portal, therefore she has lost the battle so far. And in fact she has taken the role of their caretaker, their paramour, and their food. She trimmed back the barrier which contained them, in her role appointed by them as caretaker. A serious mistake when viewed from the symbolic level. Which I believe Antar no longer sees as symbolism or translation.

I have not added anything to the story here. I do see the events from a different perspective, you are free to disagree with my interpretation when viewed from that perspective. What perspective do you view it from then? A simple love story?

The only point I disagreed with is the identity of the lover. People often mistake lust for something else. It is the very nature of lust.

I laid out my reasoning in detail, you are free to agree or disagree. I see the precision of my interpretation, it satisfys me.

It is extremely easy to misenterpret the symbolism of analogy when you no longer see it as an analogous interpretation, but instead see it as a litteral reality.

I know the truth of my perspective, the world may be viewed from many angles, that does not make one right and another wrong. It is a matter of perspective.

So please if you are to disagree with me, do not simply say "No you are wrong." That is an empty and negative exchange, when I have put such effort into clear communications.

I must also add that I am both shocked and horrified that Antar is under the impression that she is some kind of spirit defender of the earth under the protection of a master. She is a spiritual rape victim.

She has described herself in the litteral role of the board used to serve an all you can eat orgasmic buffet to lower energies. Where was her protector and master?

Honestly, I am shocked and horrified by your degree of naievty. If your master supports this kind of independant action, then your master is a transdimensional pimp, and you are being sold out at a discount to the winos of the universe.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I appreciate your thoughts, sounds as if you yourself have some basis in experience.

What I came to discover about him was that beyond my physical attraction was a need to almost want to save him from his path. To some how take responsibility for his position as a vehicle of evil.

I also learned that the love I gave freely disapeared into a sort of black hole, that the love I felt had nothing to do with him, only me and my perception of what I needed love to be.

The more I poured into him the more he also craved it, but could not identify in the way it was intended.

When in the beginning I felt his love or what I considered love, it was nothing more than a reflection of my own loves possibility. It poured through him back at me, or that part which was not absorbed by the dark forces.

Like a tease it gave only enough to keep me alive and returning back to give.

There was , is another side to this story, one that I have not been able to truly define in words yet.

Recently I drove nearby the place where I knew that the portal exists, but could not knowing now what I know, and without innocence on my side, drive even close enough to see what had become of the place.

Something happened by my passing close, something that was an alarm going off in my very soul. It was like a herald to a darker vision of our shared future, a possession of mankind from the depths of misinterpretation, of demons being fetched to guard that which before was not there.

This is a dark time for humanity, and I can only hope that in my heart I can find the strength to fight when the time comes as it most certainly will.

The demons are aware, they have reached a point of enlightenment from the realms they have occupied for longer than man has walked the earth.

As we prepare to rise to our fullest potential, is it our responsibility to aid the lower astrals to their place in this world, this dimensional realm? Or do we do all we can to keep them at bay away from the innocents until we have made our full ascension?

Most people fortunately do not understand such matters, it concerns them not and falls under the guise of fantasy. For some of us here we are the warriors of light and choose this long before our births. That does not make it easy nor something we wish to do, it just is.

I am certain that there are those reading this right now who want to know if I will tell what I know, if I could define in simple language what would explain many things.

For now you are safe in the shadows of the past, present. Disclosure? Which one? Which side and from which vantage point.

I am blessed with compassion, or is it cursed?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

What I came to discover about him was that beyond my physical attraction was a need to almost want to save him from his path. To some how take responsibility for his position as a vehicle of evil.

I also learned that the love I gave freely disapeared into a sort of black hole, that the love I felt had nothing to do with him, only me and my perception of what I needed love to be.

The more I poured into him the more he also craved it, but could not identify in the way it was intended.

When in the beginning I felt his love or what I considered love, it was nothing more than a reflection of my own loves possibility. It poured through him back at me, or that part which was not absorbed by the dark forces.

You have put this much better than I, it came across as if I was disagreeing with Cyberian but what you have wrote is what I was trying to say. The fact that it was not lust on your part, it was love, your love was unconditional, endless and very giving his [the astral] interpretation of it unfortunatly was not able to see or feel this. You gave your love unconditionally to aid him in his path but it was never enough because it always gets absorbed in a bottemless vortex. Does this mean you were wrong to try? no I dont think so, love is love and as long as its intention is pure and full of love and light it will always do good. I have always said unconditional love is what works on all realms to aid in astral ascension but its just so much harder with the lower realms. They most probably dont see it for the light that it is, they will see it as energy and just take, take and take. Their world is far darker than ours, the energy of unconditinal love on their plane must be like a thousands Suns.

Recently I drove nearby the place where I knew that the portal exists, but could not knowing now what I know, and without innocence on my side, drive even close enough to see what had become of the place.

This is a problem. Once the innocence is gone is it still OK to exchange love or even connect in the full knowing that it probably whont help them? Im not sure. Then again this is the nature of pure love, to give.

The demons are aware, they have reached a point of enlightenment from the realms they have occupied for longer than man has walked the earth.

As we prepare to rise to our fullest potential, is it our responsibility to aid the lower astrals to their place in this world, this dimensional realm? Or do we do all we can to keep them at bay away from the innocents until we have made our full ascension?

I now have nothing to do with them, for me I tryed and its too dangerous. They are too manipulative,untrustworthy, and soul destroying for me. I know they are desperate to come through and most probably do need our help but I have no training what so ever (apart from a few methods Ive picked up from experienced members on here) and their realm is a dangerous territory for the untrained. I discern and quickly reject these entities now and only deal with those of a frequency I can spiritually resonate with.

I recently had the worst time of my life with the darkest lower astrals Ive ever come across and never ever want to repeat that episode again in my life.

I am blessed with compassion, or is it cursed?

It is what it is antar. Only you can decide.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You are placing this within the norms of the percieved and it does not fit.

Not to dismiss your intelligent post, it does apply, just not in this instance.

Be well.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join